All Comments on 'Hypnosis Script for Females'

by phantom28

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Simple, sweet, consensual, specific (thankfully given the easy trigger word) and hot!

4/5 Liked it a lot.

As for your request.

I have always had a thing for the strong, smart, constantly improving yourself so you will be better fit for service fetish. Be it the smart slut, where knowledge and learning turn her on. Or where she's always preforming the Most Effective Tactic Available to the point where she's a META slave. Brainwashing yourself to be better.

Drone stuff can be fun too. But ironically, it's usually very specific. For me it's the blankness and trance like state. It's usually very passive though. Something more active where your have an improvement core directive or background task, besides being constantly horny wet and ready. Maidbot files scratch the ich but just at the periphery.

But the dumb bimbo stuff usually gets all the passion and effort directed its way.

In any case, thank your for the submission (ha) and hope you will be encouraged to write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I read many scripts, this one of the best. Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You make me feel horny and great and I want more of you

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther6969about 2 years ago

To be Perfectly Honest I find it Really Hot but however all of the Grammar Errors and Issues Really Took me out of it. And as for themes I have three for you to choose from (1= Loving Wives/Affairs (2= Sexual Humiliation (3= Either Forced Gay and or Forced Lesbian Encounters for Straight Men and or Straight Women (Bonus= Another Sensual Romance (If you are still Writing)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous