Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you so much! This audio is absolutely amazinhgg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I literally love everything you do. Been waiting for this one! Thanks <3

KittykittycatKittykittycatalmost 3 years ago

Yass a new session! Please keep them coming (no pun intended) ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I didn't think I'd fall asleep as I first listened to it three hours before bed, but I woke up and all I could remember was absolute bliss with one of the most intense orgasms I've had. I've used it three nights in a row and I think I might be addicted. 5 out of 5! Thank you! Wish I could return the pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m so glad you’re back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

[speechless]......mind reeling, where to start.....

So glad I came across you, so ecstatic I was a good girl following your instruction repeatedly to get to here.....So amazed at how wantonly submissive I am for you....pretty mind blown how you are making me feel, how I needed to feel....how you apparently know How much I needed to feel like this AND how I want, need and would beg to feel like this over and over .........

I arrived here last night, and in the wee hours of this morning AND around an hour ago, I can both ecstatically and proudly report back not climaxing until the very end with you and how very very hot that was......How can one feel so satisfied, satiated but still want to come back for more?

I find the trigger just heavenly, arriving weightlessly wanton, my body rippling with waves of expectant pleasure and craving your words. Words I can’t quite recall but I know they send me spiralling deeper and deeper from beginning to end....

Seriously ladies, if you haven’t yet, you simply MUST go here (I highly suggest and recommend in succession of lessons for maximum pleasure), I am already wondering how to suggest this delicious journey to my closest girlfriends.

I’m already wondering, not in an ungrateful or greedy manner (not sure if I’m allowed to ask.....) when there will be more.....although it’s immensely erotic to keep going through the amazing work you’ve already created.....after all It’s like a new experience with an even more amazing ending each time .......

Feeling like I’ll never again be able to climax without your permission ...... actually it’s probably more of a feeling of NOT WANTING to climax without your permission .....

Revelling in Gratitude for YOU J256

beauboo

X

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’ve been using this audio every night since I came across it. I don’t know what is it, but something about this file has me addicted and begging for more. It’s become a necessity before bed. I haven’t missed a night in 8 days plus stopping by the other parts too. Safe to say your voice is becoming my favorite drug. Thank you, Sir. I’m sure i’ll be back tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am devastated that there are only seven in the series! I have attempted to pace myself to make them last and failed. I never thought something like this would affect me so intensely. I crave more already. Feels so good <3

Lonely_RabbitLonely_Rabbitover 1 year ago

Last night was the second time I’ve listened to this audio. Both times I was at my wits end after waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to fall back asleep for hours. I might have been bad and skipped right to this part as it says “sleep session”. Both times I did fall asleep (thank you!) and both times I woke up almost uncomfortably wet. I don’t remember orgasming but I think I must have to be so soaked. I will now be a good girl and start from the beginning. Looking forward to it. x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my god, you owned my orgasm! ❤️

SergesSergesabout 1 year ago

Holy sh*t! Thank you! Wow…..just wow….never had an orgasm that strong before….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJ256@J256
Thought I'd share erotic stories and audio with the world. I hope you enjoy! Thank you for everyone who has written responses. I savoir them, and take them all into consideration. You can send private messages via clicking on J256 then click on the 'contact' tab. They ar...