All Comments on 'Hypnotherapist Ch. 04'

by NaughtyPaladin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
chipmonk9chipmonk911 months ago

Him hating on the family's religious views is getting abit annoying each time the chacthers talk about it

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

terrible

zena99zena9911 months ago

An amazing story. Hopefully many more installments to come. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would really like to see Clark eventually move in and impose a new family dynamic. Maybe have the women start calling him "Daddy" as if it was a holy title like "Father". Clark could progressively gain more control like making it a sin to have a social life. That way they are always around to worship the Holy Man. When he's finally able to have the twins, he can even start playing with the dress code.

For Harold, I wouldn't mind seeing everyone start treating him with less respect. Give him more of a servant role where his family sees him as sort of an Alter Boy. Maybe everyone could even refer to him as "Boy" and boss him around. But I am just a sucker for the cliche mean cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Clearly Elizabeth is a repressed horny slut that craves to be fucked six ways to Sunday. Give it to her good, Clark!

"Mr. Kent's righteous dick", oh wow I can't even. :D So silly yet so funny. All this holy penis and holy sex stuff is so ridiculous. I guess only a religious moron could fall for that nonsense. Oh well, sucks to be them. And twins you say? Well of course there had to be twins. Though 11 months out. I wonder if we'll get to see that. And they're identical, well of course they are. Angel and Chastity. Oh come on, really?

Ah poor Harold. Not only does he have to be cuckolded, but witnessing your wife do things with another man that she has never done with you has got to be brutal, especially when she's so totally into it. On that note, why is cuckolding even a thing? Feels like it would be some kind of mental illness to want to suffer that kind of humiliation.

Anyway, loving all the hypnosis and sex, although it is getting a little repetitive. There are hints of foreshadowing drama regarding someone finding out about his setup. That should be interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyPaladin@NaughtyPaladin
A happily married husband who uses RP, writing and creativity to explore his fetishes and fantasies. Just starting to post these, not a professional writer. Be gentle in the comments. Constructive criticism and advice welcome, but no promise I will take it. I am a bit ADHD, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES