Hypnotherapist Ch. 06

Story Info
Clark realizes he needs to change his tactics.
2.5k words
4.47
16.4k
16

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Sorry this chapter is a little smaller and less eventful, I am trying to post enough to get past it, but sometimes it takes the reviewers days to get through multiple chapters if I post them all at once, it seems.

Chapter 6

The next morning I got in to work early as usual, and Desiree was already there, pleased she'd beaten me in. I rewarded her with multiple orgasms as I fucked her pussy on the couch in my office. As she returned to work, I wondered if she'd do anything I suggested to her, or if she had limits.

I intended to test her mother first, see how badly I did humiliate and degrade Lizzy before she'd reject the suggestions, or if she'd be my human fucktoy and plaything until I grew bored of her. I'm sure a few properly placed suggestions could get her spreading her legs for her husband again. I mean really, ogling cheerleaders was the mildest of transgressions, so it shouldn't be too hard. In the long run, this might even save the Moore's marriage. If I have gotten the gist right, the only reason Lizzy hasn't tried divorcing Harold already was her religious nature. She wasn't sleeping with him, or satisfying him in any way, and he was at a loss for how to win her back short of giving up on his dream of being a professional football coach in the NFL.

Part of me felt bad. I'd done more research into christianity looking for ways to exploit it for future clients. The core tenets of christianity were actually pretty reasonable and appealing. I mean I wasn't sure about God and definitely wasn't sure about Jesus, but the teachings were a pretty good layout on how to live a good life as a productive member of society. I was twisting and warping those beliefs for my own benefit, and the pliable idiots were so clueless about their own belief system that I was able to just slip whatever I wanted into it. The Moores were the first ones I'd really exploited it with and it was pathetic how easily their beliefs had been corrupted. Now Mrs. Moore believed it was her religious duty to let me fuck her however, whenever and wherever I wanted! Considering how chastity before marriage and faithfulness to your spouse after marriage were a very big part of every reasonable christian church I'd researched, it was disgusting how easily Liz had abandoned that for my cock.

The saddest part was how quick it had happened. It had taken me all of two sessions to get her naked and taking my cock, unprotected, in her cunt. Mrs. Moore was a whore, deep down. She probably suppressed it and was overly verbose in her christianity as a cover for what depraved slut she desperately wanted to be. That was the only explanation for why she submitted to me so quickly. Odds are her daughters were similar. Desiree had been far more pliant than I had expected too.

Maybe once all their daughters were eighteen and I had my choice of pussies there, I'd start working the parents back together. It seemed like they had been loving partners when he was working as an engineer, it was just the cheerleader thing that split them apart. But that was an issue for another day, my first client was here.

Right at opening time, Travis Scott showed up. He was one of my most legitimate clients. He was a construction worker, recovering on workman's compensation after he'd been injured, by no fault of his own, on a worksite. A careless coworker had almost killed him, not paying attention when using some heavy machinery. The guy who'd been at fault wasn't even working for the same company, both companies had just been contracted for different parts of the project. The lawyers had gone at it, and Travis had ended up with a massive payout and a guarantee that he'd have work when he recovered.

Pain management was one area of hypnosis that most people didn't even know about. Travis had been in extreme pain, and hated the pain meds he'd been prescribed. They didn't take away the pain, just made him too loopy to care about it. With regular maintenance, the hypnosis was bringing the pain under control. He knew it was there, so he didn't do anything to make things worse, but he wasn't being overwhelmed by it.

Travis was a perfect case for my marketing plan. A legitimate case, with legitimate benefits that could bring me other clients, whether their issues were big or small.

Travis always left grateful, and this was no exception. It was tough working with him. You had to balance the pain and awareness, and where it was. His back was the worst, but his arm and leg still bothered him too. It was mentally draining, but satisfying work.

After he left, I used Desiree's ass to blow off some steam.

Surprisingly, we had a walk-in appointment at 10:00. Her name was Robin Edwards. She was one of those girls that flirted with the line between cute and drop-dead sexy. She was about 5' 5", with brown hair and hazel eyes, B-cup breasts and a full, firm looking ass. I badly wanted to fuck her.

She explained that she was dealing with some depression issues and while she understood that a hypnotherapist like me couldn't diagnose or prescribe treatments, she wanted what help I could give her. She was fairly recently married, almost two years in, and liked being a housewife. She was just finding the constant chores of maintaining her home depressing. There was always laundry. There was always cleaning. There were always dishes. I got a good idea of some places to start, and prepared her for the induction.

She went under smoothly, and I got started. That indicated a high level of mental competence and capability, I wondered if that didn't play a part in her dissatisfaction with her menial household chores. First, I spent time deepening her trance, then placing my triggers to renter trance. I started building up the trust she'd feel with me, and implanted some suggestions about feeling accomplished and happy whenever she completed some of her basic chores. It was incredible how easy it could be to convince the brain to produce endorphins, the happy chemicals. Most people couldn't just think about it and make themselves feel happy, but the subconscious could easily do it, once placed in a trance.

We were thirty minutes into her hour-long session when I decided to see if I'd had another fucktoy walk into my office. I started suggesting that I and her husband were alike. Immediately, her head rose up, her eyes fluttered open and she seemed confused. I immediately used the trigger phrase to put her back under.

It was actually kind of nice, having her resist my suggestions like that. It brought me back down to earth really quick. You see, when you try and suggest something to someone outside of their realm of acceptance, they'd reject it. Sometimes they just wouldn't respond how you'd expect them to if they had taken the suggestion, but in more serious cases, it could jolt them entirely out of the trance. That was what had just happened, and if Robin pieced together why I'd suggested what I had, it could have been very bad for me.

Luckily, my trance inducing trigger had already been accepted, even though she didn't get the processing time coming out of trance. I didn't dare try anything more with her, but did induce hypnotic amnesia to cover my tracks with that bad suggestion. I kept my horniness in my pants and just reinforced everything I'd done to address her actual problem. I didn't even dare put my marketing plan in place. I didn't need her questioning anything from our visit.

The amnesia seemed to work when she came out of the trance the second time. She didn't mention anything about waking up, or comments about her husband. I very delicately questioned her about her experience and her answers seemed safe to me.

I sighed with relief when she went out to schedule her appointment for the following week. As sexy as her ass was as she left the room, it wasn't worth everything falling apart over. I might find a way to crack through her mental boundaries, but I'd have to be careful.

It really threw into relief how lucky I'd been thus far. Desiree would bend over and take it in any hole at any time. Her mom was the same. I'd have to see how Karen was in her second visit, but Olivia was as good as my personal whore, except she was paying me for the privilege. It honestly surprised me it had taken me so long to have a girl who wouldn't just drop her panties and take my cock in her pussy. Modern society was really fucking over women apparently. I'd long thought modern feminism had missed the mark. Modern feminism seemed to say women could be fucktoys and cum dumpsters, then started there #MeToo movement when men treated them like fucktoys and cum dumpsters.

Once she left, I had Desiree come in and help me with the boner I'd gotten, thinking I'd be fucking Robin. I then had to run out and get lunch, since I had an appointment with Max Smith at Noon. I got soup and a sandwich from a local deli and ate it at my desk so I could review my notes on Max.

Max was a professor at the local college. It was a state college and while generally not considered prestigious, Max was excited about the research he was doing. He was researching something about being able to revert plastics to oil, which had been done, but couldn't be scaled, from what I understood. He was trying to get it scaling to the point you could take the mountains of plastic and turn it back into usable oil. It was a big project with a lot of pressure and he was really feeling it. He was seeking a break from reality and relief from his stress. My efforts were to help him separate from his work at the end of the day so he could unwind and relax to come back refreshed each day.

Max's appointment was fairly normal. We'd met in the past and he was grateful for the results. We included a few new suggestions to help him separate from his work. He was glad that it was still working and bringing his stress levels down. I also started working to implement suggestions to help him focus while he worked.

Then I had a thought. I checked my notes again on him. He was single, so I couldn't leverage him to get at his wife. I mused for a second.

Max was deep in a trance. He was however conversational and I seemed to have enough trust in me that I didn't think he'd lie to me. I decided to go for it.

"Max, do you have any family in the area?" I prodded.

"I... have a cousin." He breathed, lazily, "She teaches health and coaches the cheer squad to Forest Glen High school."

Fucking jackpot.

"Is she married?" I pressed.

"No. Too busy, and hates online dating." Max replied.

I liked what I was hearing.

"How is she doing?" I continued.

"I worry for her, she's as stressed as I am, but is too busy with her work to get help." Max admitted.

"You should tell her how much visiting with me has helped you." I suggested, "Insist she come in for one session and see what it does for her. Tell her to ask her coworkers if they've heard of me."

Harold Moore worked at the High School too. If everything worked as intended, Mr. Moore would instinctively sing my praises too, and this cousin would be swamped with how great I was. Then I could get to her, and the real prize: the Cheer squad. It would be a steady stream of 18 year old fucktoys that I could fuck until they left for college or work, only to be replaced by the next year's crop of cute, pliable little pussies.

Max smiled and nodded, his head bouncing up and down still lulled forward.

"Do you have any students that are struggling, emotionally or mentally with the workload of college?" I pressed further.

Max frowned and nodded again, it was strange watching a 'sleeping' man nod.

"You should suggest to these students that visiting with me could help them too. Most insurance covers mental health care, so they can come in for cheap." I led. "You could even suggest this to your fellow professors."

Maybe this was why my marketing program hadn't borne more fruit yet. I was being too general. I was telling them to tell 'anyone', but that left it too broad and they could justify things away. This could be a game changer for me. I hoped that at some point I'd start getting a stream of female college students walking through my door. Maybe female professors too, but as it stood, he hadn't brought me anything yet, so we'd see what this adjustment to his suggestions brought.

He thanked me and left.

The rest of the day, I figured I could enjoy my receptionist's body. I didn't want to strip her naked, in case we had another walk-in. So she spent the rest of the day sucking my cock with my hands down her shirt playing with her firm, squeezable tits. She was getting good with her tongue and mouth, and I continued to guide her. I realized I needed a second receptionist, one to watch the front room and one to fuck. If I found another girl as malleable as Desiree, I could even have them know about each other and swap out after fucking me. I'd need a few more clients before I could really afford it, then I'd need to do interviews. Ugh.

I decided to skip out on Mrs. Moore that evening, telling her I had others who needed me. I was a little nervous about my plans for her. I'd gotten into some nasty stuff looking at fetish porn. I officially didn't like Scat-play, poop just didn't do it for me. Something I'd found strangely hot, was piss-play, peeing on, or in a girl. Immediately I'd decided I wanted Lizzy to perform that for me. I'd make her a human urinal, pissing down her throat, up her ass and in her pussy. I did some research and drinking piss wasn't really bad, so long as you still drank enough water. Pissing during anal was not problematic either. Vaginal urination was contentious, with doctors saying it was dangerous, and testimonials all over the internet of people who had done it for years without issue. Personally, it just felt like the ultimate way to dominate Mrs. Moore and degrade the slut of a MILF. I could hardly wait for the month until Samantha Moore could join her mother in the bliss of submitting her body to my cock. It would be a year before the whole family of women would worship my cock, but damn, I loved the idea.