Hypnotherapist Ch. 05

Story Info
Clark takes Olivia and Lizzy again.
3.1k words
4.62
23.1k
23

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept well after fucking all of Mrs. Moore's holes in front of her husband. The feeling of taking Mrs. Moore from Mr. Moore, the domination and power, had been so invigorating. Of course, Mr. Moore had already lost Mrs. Moore himself, so it was more a matter of stepping into the hole in their relationship and making it mine had been far easier than it should have been. The innocent curiosity of Desiree's sisters as they tried to figure out what had been going on with all the adults in their parents' bedroom had been such a turn on. I could hardly wait for them to turn eighteen, so I could corrupt them.

"Mr. Kent!" Desiree came running into the office, "Did you fuck my mother!?" She seemed simply excited and giddy at the thought.

"Lay on the couch and I'll tell you while I fuck you." I told her.

Desiree flipped her skirt up and flopped on the couch, spreading her legs and pulling her g-string to the side. She had finally shaved her bush like I'd been suggesting.

I slid my cock into her pussy, young and wet with the thought of me fucking her mother, and began pounding.

"Your father asked me to step in because he isn't man enough to be worthy of her pussy. So from here on out, I will be regularly fucking your mother. Your sisters will learn the same things I've been teaching you, once they're old enough." I grunted, grabbing one of her legs and holding her leg against my chest for leverage as I plowed her cunt.

"Sam said that you went into mom's bedroom with mom and dad and started making strange noises. Sam said mom even yelled a few strange things. That's how I knew you'd fucked her!" Desiree moaned as she approached orgasm.

"She did. I fucked your mom's mouth, pussy and ass. Your dad had a front row seat." I recounted to her how I'd owned every hole on her mother's body, and how she'd begged for my cum. I groaned and thrust deep, pumping sperm in my cum dumpster.

"OoooooOOOOOOOOOoooh!" She breathed. "I love feeling your cum in my pussy!"

I pulled out and she hopped off the couch and cleaned off my cock, sucking even more happily than usual.

"Sam said they have no idea what you were doing. Dad ran straight to the bathroom afterward. I haven't replied yet. What should I tell them you were doing?" She giggled and began scooping the cum from her pussy and licking it off her fingers. She was definitely acquiring a taste for my cum. I'd have to make her mother start doing that too, it was hot watching my sperm go from her pussy to her mouth.

"Why don't you talk like the rest of your family? Calling your parents 'Ma' and 'Pa' and all that." I wondered.

"Oh, when I turned 18, dad started punishing me with extra chores anytime I talked like a 'country bumpkin'. He said as a woman, I should talk like a woman. I know he's about to start working on Sammy." She told me, sliding her g-string back into place and lowering her skirt.

"You'll have to show me what it looks like sometime, you fucking my mom." She purred.

I grinned as my receptionist swayed from the room. I had three appointments today, Sam, Thomas and Olivia. Sam and Thomas were going to be boring, real work. Olivia literally was just coming back to get fucked. I looked over the notes for Sam and Thomas, and finished up an hour before Sam would get her. I spent half of that hour with my dick buried in Desiree's ass. Desiree got back to her desk about ten minutes before Sam got there.

Sam was approaching his college graduation. He'd taken a little over a year off to earn money doing sales trips. Now, he was needing a lot of confidence to make his big jump to opening his business. My job wasn't to decide if his idea was valid or not, my job was to help him build confidence so he could follow his dreams. At the end he mentioned another one of his classmates might be booking an appointment, and thanked me for all my help.

I got some chinese food for lunch, and was just finishing up as Thomas Maxwell showed up. I had decided last time to encourage him to get a personal trainer to help him know what he could and couldn't do. He had plenty of money, he'd die with millions in his retirement fund and was old enough he had two pension funds. I checked on the results of that suggestion and was happy to hear he'd taken it. With a little nudging I find out his personal trainer was "a pretty young thing". I reinforced all the positive things we'd been doing and decided to suggest he should see if there was anything his pretty new personal trainer could use hypnosis's help with, then sent him on his way.

I was tempted to dump more cum in Desiree, but I wanted to be good and ready to fuck Olivia.

Olivia came in just before four, and I heard her chatting with Desiree.

When Olivia walked in, I knew she was definitely here to fuck. The carefully professional attire from last session was gone. She was wearing a Mini-skirt was short enough that from my seated position, I could see the faintest hint of the white panties she wore. Her top was a strapless tube top that just covered her tits. She wore crystal stud earrings, and the crucifix was gone. Her stiletto heels were just as tall as last time, if not taller. She was the picture of a woman begging to get fucked.

I had no fear that my suggestions hadn't worked on Olivia. A woman didn't change this drastically in a week unless the hypnosis worked. She'd started sending me nudes, especially pictures of her tits and pussy, which I had instructed her to do once she realized Philip was gay. I wanted to check on her progress with realizing Phillip was gay after I fucked her brains out, make sure it wasn't something that I had just planted in her subconscious but that she was consciously aware of it now. I discreetly set up my phone to record the couch and started recording a video.

Olivia wasted no time after the door closed, sitting on the couch and spreading her legs, pushing the mini-skirt up her thighs and leaving her white, lacy thong exposed.

"Turns out that asshole, Philip, is a joto who doesn't appreciate a woman for what she is." Olivia simmered at me. "Would you like to see what he is missing out on?"

That answered the question on Philip. I wasn't sure what a 'joto' was, but it sure sounded like she realized he was gay.

I stepped over and tugged her tube top off her tits. Olivia purred and attacked my pants trying to get at the cock inside. Olivia was a woman on a mission, proving to herself that she could make any man jealous, even if it was just me in private. She took my cock in her mouth and started working it like it was the most delicious popsicle she's ever had. She was gagging herself on my cock and trying so hard to deepthroat me, all it took was a little pressure from a hand on the back of her head and my cock slid into her throat. She looked up at me with determination and throat fucked herself on my cock.

She was still new though and after just a few seconds pulled off my cock, hacking and coughing. However, turning from me to cough brought her booty enough toward me, I just pulled up on her skirt until it popped over her hips. She was wearing thin lacy thong style panties that screamed "fuck me". I jerked them down and sunk my cock into her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck yeah." Olivia moaned, pressing the side of her face into the couch cushions.

I continued to plow the young Latina's pussy, until she was screaming in pleasure. My hands enjoyed all the curves of her body. I knew last time I had instructed my Latina slut to prepare to have her ass fucked, but damn, I loved fucking pussy. I dropped my entire load in her womb. Olivia squirmed, grinding her pussy against my groin as I filled her with sperm.

When she could feel I was done cumming, Olivia pulled herself off my cock and dove on it sucking it even as my erection faded. Her tongue danced up and down the length of my softening cock until it could resist no more, and my cock hardened again.

Olivia grinned up at me in triumph, "I really enjoyed your cock in my pussy, but where I really want it is here."

With that proclamation, she laid down on the couch bringing her knees up toward her shoulders and exposing both her holes to me. I almost laughed in surprise. In her little pink puckered asshole, was a red silicone button. She reached down and gently extracted the tiny buttplug. I'm sure it was better than nothing, but that plug would have done very little to prepare her ass for what I planned to do to it. The glistening of lube I did appreciate. It made this easier.

I knew from past experience if a woman stimulated you to get you erect right after you cum, you put that erection to use quickly, or it was as good as gone. So almost as soon as Olivia pulled the buttplug out, I pressed my cock into her ass.

Olivia gasped, then moaned as my cock slipped into her anus. I thrust slowly at first, then increased rapidly in pace once I was fully in her and within moments I was plowing her ass like I just had her pussy. Pussy is great, but a well lubed asshole gave stiff competition. The other perk allowing me to plow her ass so well was simple, even with my erection returned the male physiology prevented me from cumming for around fifteen minutes after I fired a load. So where in five minutes of plowing, I'd cum in her pussy, I had fifteen minutes of ass pounding before I'd cum.

Olivia wanted it, but even doing whatever she'd done, she was not actually prepared for a real ass fucking. For the first few moments, she moaned and groaned, then she began gasping and her eyes lost focus. After that, I think she passed out, occasionally coming back to herself, but then going right back out. I want sure if she was unprepared for anal orgasms, which I felt as they shock her body, or she was just unprepared for the amount of stimulation, but she was nonverbal and while her ass was convulsing and squeezing my cock, Olovia mostly just laid there to be fucked.

I took full advantage, groping her tits, sticking my thumb up her pussy, whatever I felt like as I plowed her virgin asshole. I made sure my phone had a good angle to see my cock as it plunged in and out of my personal slut's ass. I didn't worry about the time. Olivia was my last client if the day and even if I spent two hours fucking her, I doubted Desiree would even leave.

Finally, my free ass-fucking time expired, my balls did their job and filled Olivia's ass with cum. After cumming my erection quickly faded. Olivia just laid there on the couch for a few minutes, her tube top still pulled down, and her tits hanging out. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist, her legs were splayed to give an excellent view of the cum trails dripping from her cunt and asshole. I grabbed my phone while Olivia was still zoned out and got close-ups on her entire body. I was ecstatic when as I held my phone inches from her pussy and pulsating ass, great globs of cum were pushed out of first her ass then her pussy. I'd have fun jacking off to that later, I was sure.

Then I wiped down my cock, and got dressed. It only took about five more minutes for Olivia to stir. She came too, naked, with cum dripping from her ass and pussy, probably sore from her first anal pounding, and started to freak out, even though it had been her that initiated.

"Oh, god! What did -" Olivia began to squeal.

"Sleep, Olivia, sleep." I interpreted, and she dropped, out like a light, into a trance.

I had a thought and began reframing the sexual events of both this season and last season. These things hadn't ACTUALLY happened, they were merely her horny desires manifesting as dreams that she experienced during hypnosis. As a virgin, she'd crave sexual experience and, of course, continue visiting me to experience these dreams, so vivid they could almost be real. She'd go home, shower and clean the white residue of HER cum out of her pussy, and any of the lube that had been up her ass for hours and the friction would have turned into a similar white substance in her ass, she'd clean that two. She dream of actually seducing me, figuring out sexier and sexier ways to flaunt her body in front of me during her appointments, and then there suggestions about actually fucking me would kick in and she'd be my personal cum dumpster, leaving to believe fervently that it was only a dream.

I had her reinsert her buttplug and dress, still in her deep trance, while I cleaned the cum off the couch. Finally, I implanted memories of us discussing how she should move on from Philip, but she wouldn't be satisfied she was moving on fast enough, and wanted more sex 'dreams' so she'd set up another appointment for next week. I did stress that she didn't want to look like a hooker when she came to see me, but she would want to be sexy and flaunt her sex appeal once the appointment started.

She came out of the trance happy, relaxed, and refreshed. She gave me a lusty look, before catching herself and thanking me for my 'professional and pleasant' work. She then walked out, and set up another appointment with Desiree.

I checked the time. Only 10 minutes over, not bad for the double hole fuck-fest I'd just had. I was really pleased with the way my business was going. Minimal costs to my actual clients, with insurance paying for the vast majority of their bills. If it wasn't for how rigorous the auditing process I'd have to go through yearly to stay 'in-network' for all these companies, I wouldn't even charge the copays. But if the insurance companies found that, no amount of hypnotizing account managers would keep me getting paid. I sometimes felt bad about how much I was getting paid per visit, then I remembered that insurance in America was a multi-trillion dollar industry full of millionaires and billionaires because they fleeced their clients worse than I was fleecing them.

Just before closing time, I got a text from Lizzy, Desiree's mother. It was a picture of her pussy, and the words "I haven't felt so good in too long, don't want to wait any longer to feel it again." That solidified my plans for after work. I had a horny MILF to plow. I contemplated bringing Desiree for a mother-daughter threesome, but something made me hesitate. I had plenty of time, why rush things?

I bid Desiree a good evening and headed over to her parents house. Angel opened the door and welcomed me in. Mr. Moore was off at football practice with his team, so I had to be satisfied without an audience as I plowed my pliant MILF's cunt.

I did spend about 5 minutes "interviewing" each girl to reinforce their suggestions and did the same with Lizzy. I made sure to push that Howard was still her husband, and I wasn't her boyfriend or anything, she was just lucky enough to be a pussy, ass and throat that I fucked whenever I liked. Lizzy took the suggestions easily, and I began to wonder what slutty shit I could make this woman do for me. I had a friend that claimed his girl liked it when he pissed in her ass while he was ass fucking her, and that did sound kinda hot. I'd have to Google some fetish porn and see what actually seemed sexy and I should try and what was just dumb, like foot stuff. I'd tried it with a couple of girls, and it was stupid. Sorry foot-fetish people, but the foot is about the last place on the body I wanted to cum.

The girls went about their daily lives as I took Liz into her bedroom. As soon as the door was locked, I pressed Mrs. Moore against the door, groping her ass and starting to strip her.

"Oh yes! Use me as the Lord intended!" She groaned.

I intended to.

Her shirt was simple, but her matching red bra and panty set were far from. The bra has tear-away cups that, as soon as I realized what they were, I took advantage of. Her panties were red, lacy crotchless panties so I could fuck her without bothering to remove them. I twisted her around, bent her over the bed she slept next to her husband on, and plunged my cock deep into her wet cunt.

I pounded her like a cheap whore.

"That's my bitch... That's my bitch...yeah... that's my bitch." I growled at her, the suggestion doing the hard work as she orgasmed repeatedly on my prick. Once she had the orgasms from my suggestions her body was so tightly strung, the suggestions became unnecessary as she just orgasmed on my cock.

All too quickly, her spasming pussy succeeded in overcoming my personal restraint and my white cream filled her womb.

"Oh God, yes... Oh fuck." Liz groaned.

Her mind was too overloaded at this point. Who knows how long it would take for her to process any suggestions I gave at this point. So I dressed and waited the full five minutes so she could dress and send me on my way, cheerfully, as if I hadn't just violated her marriage for the second time.

I returned home happy and had dinner before settling in for some fun research as to what to make my bitches do for me.