Hypnotic Erosion Ch. 04

Story Info
A twisted, perverted hypnotist breaks minds of young men.
2.9k words
4.51
15.4k
13

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master! Master, please... wake up! There is a problem!"

Phillip lazily opened his eyes, only to see his alarmed, little slave bunny, Tim, gently poking him. The two other sleepy slave boys, that have been warming their master's bed with their slim, naked bodies, were fully unbothered. One with face buried in Phillip's chest hair, the other one cuddling to his back. Both held stupid, horny expressions on their faces during sleep, sensing the presence of the only one who could molest them into conflicting sensation, which they were taught to recognize as pleasure.

Normally, Doctor Reed would slap a slave boy who dared to wake him up without a clear instruction to do so, but Tim was the most competent boy he had. If he did that, there must have been a good reason.

"What's the matter, bunny?" the master asked, rather calmly, in a sleepy voice. He turned to his back, not caring whether he will wake the slave boys by doing so.

"The new slave, Sir... he escaped!"

Phillip frowned, opened his eyes, but definitely didn't seem as alarmed as Tim expected him to be. Either way, Doctor Reed slowly got up. His thighs had dried up semen on them and he felt overall sweaty, but since the need arrived, he decided to take a shower a bit later.

"Underwear," he barked. Tim dropped to his knees and guided Phillip's feet into the proper holes in a pair of boxers that he left on the floor. "Wake the rest and send Jeremy to me. I want a quick blumpkin before shower. Then I want pancakes for breakfast. Oh, and I could use a pedicure after, so get your kit ready."

"Yes, Master," Tim responded respectfully. "But, Sir... Shouldn't you worry about that slave, who..." he didn't finish the sentence, as he noticed the look Phillip gave him. An annoyed, cold one. Tim knew he had to quickly adjust his behaviour to the master's bad mood and that meant apologetic bootlicking. "I'm sorry, Sir... That was insolent of me..."

Doctor Reed moved straight to the bathroom, knowing well what he will find there. It was so obvious to him, he didn't even flinch after opening the doors. He moved passed Tom--the boy who escaped--completely ignoring him, like he wasn't even there. Then he sat on a toilet in front of him, but still not paying any attention to him.

"What... did you... do to me...?" Tom panted. He was riding on a huge, red dildo and he was doing it so fast and smoothly that it was clear he's been doing it for a while now. It looked almost as if he was desperately trying to scratch something inside of him. He was holding one of his feet up in the air, in an attempt to slide the dildo deeper into his asshole. Guilt, shame and fear were mixing on his face.

"You really thought these ropes were the only restraints that I placed upon you?" Phillip asked, calmly. A stream of his piss started hitting the inside of toilet, making a quiet, consistent sound. "I've told you multiple times, there's no escape anymore. Those who studied hypnosis call it a curse. It's a way of linking two unrelated concepts during a trance. Quite a powerful tool, if you're creative." Bathroom doors have opened as Jeremy made an entrance. He bowed to Phillip and then crawled between his bare legs. He waited patiently for Phillip to finish pissing. "In your case, I linked the feeling of escape and freedom to an annoying, obsessive itching sensation inside of you."

"No, you didn't," the boy whimpered, continuing to bury the silicone rod into his ass. "That's impossible!"

"If you believe your gut more than my expertise, feel free to leave. But let me warn you, that this sensation will gradually increase on strength until it drives you insane."

Jeremy reached for Phillip's flaccid cock and licked the last few drops of piss from it. Then he pulled man's foreskin back and started gently massaging the head with his tongue and the insides of his cheeks. While he was at it, Phillip focused and a loud "blump!" sound could be heard, as the water inside of toilet splashed.

"Balls," Phillip barked. In response, Jeremy's shining tongue reached for man's hairy ballsack.

"How... do I make it... stop...?" Tom cried. He rapidly changed the position, as if the last one turned out to not be efficient enough at polishing his insides. "Please... make it stop..."

Another turd fell into the toilet. Phillip, unashamed, grabbed Jeremy's hair and buried his cock deeper into the boy's throat. He finally looked at Tom and gave him a cheeky smile.

"I believe I told you everything you needed to know, boy. If you figured out a way to escape, you can surely figure out a way back."

Phillip stopped paying attention to Tom, as the cocksucker's work finally brought some overwhelming results. Feeling Jeremy's warm little tongue massaging his shaft, he filled slave boy's mouth with fresh, warm cum, sealing his lips until the boy managed to overcome his gag reflex and swallow it all. Phillip wiped his ass and then simply left the toilet for a shower cabin, leaving Jeremy the job to flush the toilet.

Of course, Phillip wasn't washing himself, he just stood in the stream of hot water, enjoying the sensation with a happy smile. After a minute, Jeremy joined him under the shower, gently but precisely rubbing his master's muscles with soap.

After they left the steamy cabin, Phillip stood still as Jeremy was drying his master up with a towel. Doctor Reed noticed something and decided to address it:

"Why are you crying, Jeremy?"

Two tears slid down Jeremy's cheeks. His eyes were red but weirdly, his face didn't seem sad at all.

"I don't know, Sir. I feel sad inside."

Phillip grabbed Jeremy's chin, lifted it and kissed his soft lips.

"Good. It means you're still in there, somewhere, and you're suffering." Phillip pulled his tongue out and licked boy's lips and nostrils in some sick, twisted manner. Then, he whispered straight into the boy's ear. "Remember how you got here, Jeremy? We stroke a deal. You will surrender your mind and body willingly to me and I stop bugging your little brother." Phillip switched the ear he was whispering to. "Well, guess where Daniel is now... in the kitchen, making me breakfast. Then, he will tend to clean my toes. Then, I will whip his ass until his skin bleeds, simply because I enjoy watching him cry in pain. And you..." Phillip smuggled two quick kisses to the boy's tempting, warm lips, finding them so hard to resist. "You will feel aroused whem watching it." Another tear slid down the boy's cheek. Phillip quickly dipped the tip of his tongue in it, enjoying the salty taste. Then he continued whispering. "You failed your brother. You failed yourself. You pushed both of you into an endless suffering. A pervert will be abusing you, wasting the best years of your life and you both will be fully aware of that, just unable to resist." Phillip buried his fingers in the boy's dark hair, caressing the back of his head and reached for his other ear. "Or you can just go deeper into trance, allow your mind to go blank, forget about your failures and just enjoy the nothingness..."

"Yes... I want that..." he mumbled.

"Good boy. So now go tend to your chores." Phillip watched as Jeremey left the bathroom and only then sighed. "I totally botched his hypnosis. He keeps falling out of the trance..."

Annoyed, Phillip sat to the kitchen table, wearing only a towel around his waist, to eat a delicious pancakes that he demanded. In the meantime, he was watching his bunnies' asses shaking as they were doing chores consisting of scrubbing the dishes and floors clean.

"Would you like me to refill your coffee, Master?" Tim asked, with a wide, loving smile.

"No." Phillip stood up and pushed the slave boy away with his elbow, like he was a chair getting in way. "Daniel, take the pedicure kit and follow me," he instructed the youngest of the boys.

They went to the guest room, where he kept the kidnapped boys who were still surrendering to the trance. Right now it was a home to only one boy, but usually there were few of them, scared and cornered, slowly realizing that there is no escape from Phillip.

Immediately, he noticed the two ropes that have been cut, lying on the floor. Tom somehow snagged a pair of little scissors and managed to free himself. Now, he used a free pair of handcuffs lying around to close his arms around the bed frame, so that the hypnotic curse would stop driving him insane. He was lying on his back, with armpits fully exposed, disturbed and sore after what he did to himself. But he was certainly calmer, now that the itching sensation stopped.

Phillip dropped the towel and sat on the bed, naked.

"Don't touch me!" Tom protested, but he had no room to oppose, now that he imprisoned himself.

Doctor Reed ignored him and lifted his cute little body to slide under him. Now, the boy was lying on his hairy, manly body.

"You're so light, boy. Cute," Phillip whispered into his ear, running his fingers through the boy's chest, tormenting his nipples, pressing his weight against his own torso. "And also so deliciously warm..."

"Fuck you, perv!" Tom started wiggling in protest and Phillip patiently waited for him to get tired. "Please, let me go... I don't want to be here..."

"I thought we discussed this already," Phillip cut this topic short. His stiff dick showed up from between the boy's legs. They've had a nice view onto this contrast: Tom was small and flaccid, Phillip was red, excited and veiny. His dick was throbbing. Daniel, who was silently waiting in the back, quickly licked his lips, watching that cock. "Daniel, get to work," Phillip instructed him in a cold manner. "My toes won't clean themselves alone."

"You're fucking disgusting, you know that?" Tom barked.

"I know. Isn't it great, that forced by my hypnosis, you will be tending to my base needs the same way he does--with proper respect and excitement?" Phillip smiled. "Let's have an honest conversation before I take your mind away, Tom. I think I gave you enough time to realize what position you're in. You can either obey to my twisted desires and play along, or I will make this so much more difficult for you. We can have a cute relationship consisting of safety, cuddling and sick love, or you can be forced to wipe my ass. If you're ready to drop this insolent attitude of yours, I'm willing to negotiate."

Phillip loved this position, to have a warm young man serving him as a body pillow, that he was able to squeeze freely. The only problem now was his stiff cock, which was left unattended. Poor Daniel kept peeking at it, despite being busy with cutting Phillip's toenails.

"I'm willing to cooperate," Tom said, after a longer pause. He sounded defeated.

"That's very wise of you. Opposing me to the very end would be very prideful, but ultimately stupid. It's so much smarter to just obey to your betters, wouldn't you agree?" Phillip teased the boy.

"Yes..."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Sir."

Phillip enjoyed himself, touching the boy against his will. The clipping sounds could be heard in the background.

"Your heart is pounding. Are you scared?" Phillip asked, whispering to the boy's ear.

"Yes, Sir."

"Then let's make you never fear again." Phillip brought his lips even closer to the boy's ear. "Since you agreed to give your mind away willingly, I want you to close your eyes and relax your muscles. Don't worry, you won't fall, I'm holding you in a strong grip." Tom allowed his arms to hang freely. "Better, but you're still very tense. Free your shoulders, let your head rest next to mine. Trust me that I won't let you fall. Remember that I'm here to keep you with me." Tom adjusted and although it still wasn't ideal, Phillip decided it was enough.

Then the long, sensual phase arrived. Phillip made the boy imagine things, empty corridors full of doors. Tom was opening each one of them, only to find even more corridors. Closing a boy in a well-designed, endless labyrinth, ensured that he won't be capable of falling out of the trance. An additional manipulation, meant to bring positive response to Phillip himself, was allowing him to hear only Phillip's voice in said labyrinth, so he would be linked to the idea of freedom. The idea was that every night, the boy would dream about being stuck in said labyrinth and Phillip's voice would be guiding him to waking up. It's a simple way to push the boy into an unhealthy addiction towards his master. The example of Tim showed how effective it was. Phillip's friends couldn't believe that Tim used to be one of the most rebellious toys. But with time, he started seeing Phillip as a godlike figure, that he loved sincerely, more than he could ever love himself.

After an hour, Tom was half-sleeping with open mouth and saliva dripping from the corner of his mouth. Phillip was continuously whispering poison into his ear, convincing him that obedience and falling deeper into the trance was the best thing he could do right now. The boy was now completely limp, as if he forgot how to move his limbs. Sometimes, when Phillip was proposing something way too naughty, Tom would gave off a weak moan of protest, but merely one more attempt was enough to break his eroded will.

Doctor Reed was too weak to resist to his urges as well as the boy. He loved the thrill of dominating someone's mind and he couldn't stop himself from not pushing his veiny cock into Tom's asshole. Each time he would break another wall in the boy's mind, he would push his penis deeper, each time finding less resistance in his tight asshole.

They reached the point of programming where Tom started getting excited, too, despite his heterosexuality. His dick stiffened and Phillip immediately started tormenting it with very gentle strokes that quickly made it pulse in a helpless hunger for more.

"We're very close to the most important challenge you will ever face in your life," Phillip whispered, continuously torturing the boy with a delicious, sensual touch that just wouldn't increase in intensity, although Tom didn't crave anything else this much right now. "I'll bring you to an orgasm now. If you will allow yourself to cum, it will mean that you're consciously choosing to stay with me forever. The only doors leading out of the labyrinth will disappear forever. It might be a scary thought, but I promise you, the pleasure you will feel in that brief moment will be a life-changing experience. I strongly believe it will be worth the eternity of my control. But if you don't want that, if you value your freedom more, all you have to do is not to orgasm. The choice is yours..."

What Phillip did was incredibly cunning. The way hypnosis works doesn't allow to force someone to do something they don't want to do. But this rule can be cheated, if one links specific choices to other actions. No matter how strong Tom's will would be, he won't be able to hold his orgasm forever. His body will betray him eventually, all Phillip has to do is to be patient and keep stroking him. That way, there is just no hope for Tom to escape. His mind was about to be conquered.

"Let go," Phillip was taunting the boy with whispers. "There's no reason to resist, you will lose anyway. The longer you oppose, the more frustration you will cause to yourself. Remember, boy: obedience means pleasure." Phillip felt the oozing precum touching his fingers, as he kept stroking Tom at a faster pace. "Shhh... this is the end, boy. It's time to let go. Just relax and let it all out. After that, a blissful nothingness is awaiting you."

"Nooo..." Tom mumbled. "I don't want to..."

"Shhhh..." Phillip kissed boy's cheek. "Relax. Let it go. Surrender. I will take a good care of you..."

"Please, stop..." he cried in despair. Phillip thought it was incredibly hot and his cock twitched somewhere inside of the boy's asshole grasping it.

"Any last words before you perish, leaving that sexy body as my naughty toy?"

"I... want to go home..."

Phillip chuckled.

"Prisoners don't have a home," he said and in that moment, the boy finally lost.

The hole on the top of his penis head spouted white loads of cum. Phillip had no mercy, he kept stroking until the very last drop was on Tom's stomach. The boy fell asleep, exhausted but conquered. Phillip was sure of a success, because he knew well that stupid, empty-headed expression his bunnies used to make during sleep. They were all desperately trying to leave the labyrinth, filled with anxiety, forgetting that they sealed the only way out forever. They craved only one thing -- their master's voice to guide them. But they could never realize in their trance, that this voice was guiding them only to his own, perverted satisfaction.

Phillip didn't care that Tom was unconscious. He fucked his ass, already treating the boy like a sex doll. He enjoyed every single thrust and flooded his new bunny's insides with an amount of cum that could easily get him triplets.

"Jeremy!" Phillip called. It took only six seconds for the bunny to arrive.

"Yes, Master?"

"I need to take a piss."

"Would you like me to help you get up?"

"No, I'm not getting up, I'm too tired. Come over here..."