Hypnotic Erosion Ch. 05

Story Info
Perverted hypnotist starts mentoring his spoiled nephew.
2.6k words
4.33
9.9k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phillip hated it when the doorbell rang, as answering it was the only chore he had in his house. Since all of his bunny boys were constantly wearing revealing and humiliating uniforms, which would expose his own perversion to the outside world, he just couldn't let them to deal with it.

Very grumpy about it, he opened the door, ready to be very rude to some delivery guy or whoever had an intention of bothering him. But his annoyed face quickly lit with surprise and happiness, the moment he noticed a bush of curly ginger hair...

"Brandon?" Phillip raised his eyebrows. "Shouldn't you be hanging out with friends in France right now?"

"Sup, uncle!" Brandon showed a perfect set of white teeth in a wide smile. "Yeah, I cut my vacation short. Are you busy? I would love to catch up."

Phillip stepped back to let the young man in. Brandon closed the door behind them and peeked into the living room, with great interest.

"Did you get in trouble?" Phillip asked directly, reading the boy's face like an open book. Brandon nodded, shortly, avoiding his uncle's eyes. "With the police?"

"They don't know my identity, but they caught a grainy frame of me on a cam," Brandon revealed. "I've panicked and decided to leave France behind..." Phillip placed hands in his pockets, still watching his nephew, but not judging him. The boy finally found the courage to stare back. "I missed you, uncle."

Phillip smiled, caught off guard.

"Well, how unusually touching of you," Doctor Reed said. "Come on in."

Brandon wasn't similar to Phillip at all, when it came to appearance. He was only 18 years old, so was much younger than any of Phillip's slave boys, but he was incredibly muscular for his age and had a thick beard since forever. He also had a very deep, manly voice, which was pretty unusual for his age, but also useful. Like Phillip told him once, good, seductive whisper was important for any erotic hypnotiser, as it made the victim get lost in the voice so much easier.

He clearly changed a lot during his vacation. Phillip noticed that he grew a bit taller, had a very complicated tattoo covering his right shoulder and was wearing a silver earring. He became a very handsome, masculine, edgy-looking young man. Phillip was admiring him with a father-like pride.

"I won't say a cliché like 'make yourself at home,' as I believe it's obvious," Phillip made himself comfortable in his chair. Brandon sat on the cosy couch. "What would you like to drink?"

Brandon was looking around, trying to peek into the other rooms.

"I would gladly crack few beers with you, uncle."

"Aren't you too young to drink?" Phillip asked, but they both immediately recognized it as a joke and laughed.

"Are you alone, uncle?"

"Oh, on the contrary. I just taught them to hide whenever they hear a doorbell. Bunnies!" Phillip yelled, in a very serious, demanding way.

Four boys wearing very skimpy outfits consisting of: white pair of socks, jockstrap, butt plug with rabbit tail, fake rabbit ears and a white bowtie, emerged from Phillip's bedroom and dropped to their knees, respectfully looking down.

"Tom, grab us few beers from the fridge," Phillip ordered and one of the boys stood up and ran to fulfil the order.

Phillip noticed that Brandon's fingers gently rubbed his bulge, as he watched the slave boys, so obedient and erotic.

"I've always liked these uniforms that you make them wear," Brandon admitted quietly. "Do you have any philosophy behind that or is it just for an eye candy?"

Phillip snorted.

"Of course it's just for an eye candy. There's nothing sexier in this world than a humiliated boy." Phillip took a bottle of beer from Tom and watched the bunny approach Brandon. His nephew had a cheeky, sadistic smile on his face, as he was watching the poor, hypnotised boy bending for him. He even reached to pinch and twist his nipple, which Tom fully allowed but still made a helpless moan. "So, Brandon. I see you're quite excited." Phillip pointed with his head at nephew's bulge. "Which one of the bunnies would you like to use?"

Brandon became very serious all out the sudden.

"Oh, no, uncle. Please, you pick first. I wouldn't dare to take your favourite."

"As you wish." Phillip looked at the line of bunnies. "Jeremy, serve me." He decided to choose the defective boy, so that his guest wouldn't have to deal with it.

Jeremy stood up and approached Phillip, to kneel between his spread legs. Even though Phillip's nephew was right there, he didn't mind having his bare cock pulled out of the pants to have it sucked by a warm pair of lips.

"Can I have more than one?" Brandon asked.

Phillip smiled, hearing that request. He was slowly realizing that his nephew was growing up exactly the same way he did.

"I was hoping you would propose that," Phillip admitted. "Go on."

"I will take the one who gave me a beer... and that one," Brandon pointed with his finger.

"Tom and Tim, get up and please my nephew in whatever way you're told to. It's an information to all of you, bunnies: Brandon is my equal. Any sign of disobedience or disrespect will mean a painful punishment. Daniel," Phillip looked at the remaining, kneeling boy. "Come and join your brother."

Brandon raised his eyebrows, watching the youngest bunny kneel next to Jeremy, between Phillip's legs.

"They're brothers?" Phillip nodded with a smile. "That's so hot. Can you make them kiss?"

"French kiss each other," Phillip ordered and the two slave brothers pushed tongues into each other's mouths, kissing. Their empty, sleepy stares were pointed at each other.

"That's so sexy, uncle. Are they aware of what is happening, though?"

"Yes, they are. And that's the real weight of their tragedy. Deep down, they find it truly repulsive, but also incredibly exciting. Look at their cocks, they betray them. Sometimes, when they think they're alone, they hump each other. I always make sure that they're not disturbed, so that they torture themselves with guilt freely." Phillip pushed his cock head between the kissing mouths of two slave boys. They started sucking on it mercilessly, without needing any other instructions. "So tell me, what you've been doing in France that got you into trouble?"

Brandon had a slightly different idea of being pleased. He guided Tom--if you can call pulling him by hair, as hard as possible, as guiding--to slurp on his hairy nutsack, while Tim was choking on his fat, meaty rod. Phillip felt even more pride, seeing that they both have a pretty similar, impressive penises.

"I've been fooling around with the abilities you taught me," Brandon said, paying attention to the older guys helplessly tending to his base needs.

"Oh? Tell me more."

"Are you sure? It's kind of fucked up. I don't want to ruin the great relationship that we have, uncle."

"I'm forcing young men with hypnosis into being my sex slaves, Brandon. You can't really scare me off with being twisted. I'm actually proud, when I have a chance to realize that you grew to be similar to me. We are a kindred spirits, you and me."

Encouraged, Brandon crossed stares with his uncle. Phillip noticed hunger and fire of excitement in his eyes. It was clear that his nephew lusted for such a close, direct and trustful relationship with him, which consisted of exchanging the most fucked up experiences. Phillip craved the same kind of connection, so he made sure to keep encouraging his nephew with his demeanour.

"I started on easy mode. I made those that I found attractive fall into trance and I fucked them while they were helpless. But after few times, the thrill passed and I wanted new experiences. That's where the fucked up part starts." He flinched, as apparently Tim did something very good to his cock in that moment. "I gave bellies to three different girls proud of their virginity."

"You've impregnated three girls?" Phillip raised his eyebrows, both surprised and impressed. "But you've made them forget?"

"Of course. I picked them randomly. There's no way they will ever know who did this to them." Brandon smiled, proud of himself. "I've seen one of these girls recently. She was carrying a huge belly, with my baby inside... She's of exactly my age, meaning I ruined all of her plans. Her parents are Catholics and in result they denounced her. I basically made her life a living hell." Brandon noticed that Phillip was starting at him in awe and he decided to share his thoughts, to extend this topic. "You have no idea how amazing it feels, uncle. To know that I've made three kids to random women, that will be now sucking life, money and time out of them. And I don't have to face any consequences for it..."

"I'm glad you realized that hypnosis is a tool best used for your own pleasure." Phillip showed his teeth. "How did you get in trouble, though?"

"You see, when I was in France, I've made myself some cash fags. I hypnotised few hard working, successful men that I've met on gym, so that they would feel the compulsion to worship me in a sexual way. It started just as a sexual experience, but then I realized that I could use their money." Phillip frowned. That part didn't please him. He warned Brandon many times that when it comes to money, there's always twice as many people interested in finding out where do they go. "I know you told me to not do that," Brandon said quickly, seeing Phillip's expression. "But the money were not the purpose here. You have no idea how amazing it felt to watch them go to work in the morning, stress out and suffer for nine hours and then come back only to see me relaxing in their house, after I've done a huge mess they will have to clean, so that they have to give their hard-earned money to me, so I can buy myself some useless stuff. Me, an eighteen year old, who knows nothing about life... I was able to make a thirty year old businessman my little, helpless bitch."

"And what went wrong?" Phillip pressured.

"His family became worried that they've lost contact with him. They called the police. The officers noticed that he was acting oddly and took him to a doctor, who recognized some form of mind manipulation. And... well, the usage of drugs. The police checked the cameras and got a really grainy frame of me..."

"Don't you think you should cut your hair? That's the most characteristic part of your look."

"Fortunately, I was wearing a hoodie. And overall, I'm basically unrecognizable there." Brandon sighed and looked at the slave boys. To extend the experience, they slowed down to edge him a bit. They did that by taking long licks of his penis, treating it like a lollipop. "Really, uncle. Don't worry about me."

"Tell me more about the fucked up things that you did." Phillip could feel that the tongues of his bunnies would make him burst very soon. He wanted to increase his pleasure by imagining his nephew's experiences.

"Hmm... let me think... oh, I know. That one was pretty fucked up. I used that itching curse trick that you taught me on an annoying faggot who called me fake. I hypnotised him, brought him into a crackheads lair and found that one, filthy junkie who happened to be HIV positive." Brandon chuckled. "Of course I told that sucker that the dick he was itching himself with was infected and he should stop immediately... but the power of mind is unavoidable and he drained the junkie's balls three times before the trance loosened up enough to make the itching stop..." Phillip started breathing really fast and his red, excited cock head splashed cum onto Daniel's face. The boy opened his mouth wide, trying to catch as much as he could with his tongue. Jeremy, thirsty and jealous, did the same, attempting to push his younger brother away. "So, I take it you enjoyed my story?" Brandon asked with a smile.

Phillip ignored his nephew and after he came back to his senses, he looked at his slave, in a cold manner.

"Clean up this mess," he ordered to Jeremy, who immediately started licking off droplets of cum from his master's pants. "I'm very glad to hear that you grew up to be a disgusting degenerate like your uncle, Brandon," Doctor Reed finally addressed his nephew.

"That's actually the reason why I came to you today." Brandon brutally pushed away the two boys suckling on his dick and stood up. His red junk, wet from saliva, twitched as he was slowly approaching Phillip. "You see, uncle. I wanted to discuss our relationship. I thought a lot about it and it's something I both crave and need to grow and improve. I want to submit to you, officially."

Phillip frowned, confused and frankly worried. In the meantime, Jeremy--without any instruction--grabbed his Master's softening dick to hide it behind zipper.

"To be honest, I don't follow." Phillip raised his eyebrow. "You, of all people, want to become my bunny...?"

Brandon laughed and his cock jumped up and down. It was incredible how comfortable he was, erect and naked from the waist down, in front of his family member.

"Submit, but not like that," he specified. "I don't want to get fucked, hypnotised or humiliated. But I want to have a relationship with you, uncle, that we both will be aware of. Before you say anything, not relationship in romantic sense either. When you started teaching me the basics of hypnosis on my 18th birthday, you helped me to shape the person that I truly want to be. You gave me a tool that made me better than others. I could never reach any of that without you. And I appreciate that. You're honestly the only person I respect. And I want to make our relationship special. I want you to be my mentor, but not only that. I want to submit to you in a sense of being in one wolf pack, together. And I wish you to be aware that I consider you to be the alpha wolf. Whether I like it or not, your name is ingrained on my dick. Every victim of my actions is your victim, too. You've created me, uncle." Brandon lifted his shirt up and pointed at the middle of his chest. "I want to make a tattoo here. Something that you will choose for me, uncle. I want you to mark me with a symbol of your power and I want to carry it with pride."

Phillip snorted and also stood up, walking up to his nephew with hands in the pockets of his pants.

"That's quite interesting, Brandon. I've always considered you as the best stallion in my stable, but I wasn't aware that you felt the same way and--more than that--you approved it. I see we really are kindred spirits." Phillip smiled in a charming way and reached out with his hand, for a handshake. "If this is what you crave, I will gladly accept your offer. Although, I must say I'm not a big fan of that chest tattoo idea. If you want to own a symbol of our relationship, I will get you a proper necklace."

Brandon was the only naked boy ever, that stood up in front of Phillip proudly and wasn't disciplined for it. That day, he moved in with his uncle. At that point, the poor bunnies realized, that despite the kidnapping, enslavement and perversion, Phillip--who was behind all of this--was actually a loving and forgiving master. And that the same power in hands of a spoiled brat can mean a real nightmare.