Hypnotic Erosion Ch. 06

Story Info
A hypnotist and his nephew dominate slave boys' minds.
2.4k words
4.46
11k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phillip's nephew has stayed at his place for three whole days already. Their relationship developed quickly, after Brandon revealed that he craves a mentor and a father figure. Phillip never really wanted to be a father, but now he discovered a pleasant side to such relationship. Guiding Brandon felt natural and pleasurable, while they also provided him with a new type of arousal.

They never really spoke about it, but their relationship had a clear sexual touch to it. After all, they were watching each other naked while having sex with the helpless, hypnotized boys. So it's not something a nephew should be doing with his uncle. The obvious taboo only made this sweeter to them.

But beyond just watching and enjoying each other's company, Phillip didn't want or intend to touch his nephew in an inappropriate way. For him, the fun was purely in the incredible level of intimacy and comfort they shared, which was quite enough to make it feel sexual.

For example, at one point they were fucking the boys, standing next to each other. Phillip came so intensely that his thick load semen landed everywhere, including Brandon's hand.

"Oh, sorry," Phillip said automatically, panting with exhaustion after a pretty hard session of fucking.

"No, no, don't worry about it, uncle," Brandon reassured him with an utmost respect. "Clean that off," he ordered to the boys in a bunny costume.

Brandon's tone when speaking to Phillip was always calm, quiet, full of respect and a bit withdrawn. But the moment he addressed the hypnotized boys, he was cold, aggressive and unforgiving. Doctor Reed noticed that he had a pretty different style of handling the boys from his own.

What Phillip liked in hypnosis was the erotic seduction. He always made his boys confused, making sure to fill their brains with a blissful fog. He made them forget who they are and what is happening to them, to the point where they just couldn't realize anymore that something bad was happening. In this state, they could be made to start enjoying the naughty things he was doing to them. And Phillip was quite proud of his ability to turn a crying, imprisoned boy into a slutty slave willingly tonguing his sweaty ass crack, in merely an hour.

Brandon's approach to hypnosis was quite different. He wanted to completely dominate a slave. To permanently wipe their mind, character, personality and memories. To bind their sexuality with curses, to overlay trances, to make it impossible to escape. He wanted to master hypnosis, so that it's impossible to overcome and escape.

"What you're describing is called a hypnotic erosion," Phillip revealed after listening to his nephew carefully, when they were enjoying a bath together. Phillip had a huge, comfortable bathtub with a jacuzzi, so they were able to enjoy it facing each other, with bunnies rubbing them clean. "And in academic world it's widely considered as immoral and inhumane."

His nephew looked at Phillip almost with some sadness in his eyes.

"Can you teach me how to do it, uncle?" he whispered.

"That's a very dark request on your part, Brandon. Hypnotic erosion is also regarded to as 'death of a soul'. Are you sure this is what you want?" Phillip didn't even need him to answer. Boy's dick grew a whole inch and moved upwards on its own, like a fast-forward shot of a flower springing. His penis was long enough for its head to go above the water.

"I have to explore it, uncle. It's stronger than me."

Phillip couldn't hide it any longer. His dick became stiff as well. He grabbed his slave boy's hand and forced him to start jerking him off. Brandon did the same thing for his cock, with his slave, imitating his uncle.

"Is the product of hypnotic erosion a goal on its own?" Phillip asked. "What do you intend to do with the doll once you create it? You do realize that such human will be incapable of living on their own? If you just leave them be and some doctor realizes what happened, the police might investigate such case and start looking for you."

Brandon didn't answer. His stare has wandered away.

"I want to do it so I can achieve a different fantasy of mine. I want to close someone in a machine," he revealed, but Phillip didn't understand what he meant. "A machine that will make someone feel constantly. Pleasure, but also pain. I want to gag and blindfold a man, so that the only thing he can do in live is to feel. Constantly. With no breaks. Orgasm after orgasm. Torture after torture. No mercy, no stopping. Even in sleep, endlessly stimulated..."

"Then just pick someone, do it to them and later we will make this person forget everything that happened."

"You don't understand, uncle. I want this to last for years... Only then I will reduce a human being to a helpless torture doll. I know it's fucked up, but the thought of it makes my dick so hard..." He looked at his meat being pumped by Tim. Slave boy's hand seemed small, when it was handling it.

"Do you have a candidate?" Phillip asked and applied pain to Jeremy's arm. His jerking off performance was atrocious today. The boy winced but didn't dare to give out any sound.

"No one specific. But I want it to be someone in his thirties. A masculine man. Stop," he said all out the sudden to the slave boy. Phillip noticed that his nephew was edging himself a lot, even when receiving pleasure from the boys. Later he found out that he was doing that so Phillip—as his superior—had always his pleasure handed first. It was probably a part of his alpha/beta wolf logic. Another interesting observation: Brandon was very aggressive towards his own meat. He liked to slap it and to slap slaves' faces with it. "So, I take it you know how to erode someone, uncle?"

Phillip smiled sparingly and chose to hold his nephew in a sweet state of uncertainty for a while, before he actually answered.

"Yes, I know..."

"Have you actually done that to someone?"

"I have. But never in sexual purpose."

"Will you teach me?"

Teasingly, Phillip closed his eyes and pressed the back of his head against the pillow, relaxing. He gave off a quiet moan, when Jeremy's hand forced his cock to sprout thick white cum, which immediately flew on the top of bubbling water. Doctor Reed didn't have a chance to realize that before Brandon moved in, but he loved being watched while reaching orgasm. It was a very vulnerable, animalistic moment, where human body and its needs took a brief control over the mind. To be seen in that moment was somehow cathartic.

"Erosion is a process, Brandon. Firstly, it takes a great amount of work. You have to create a ridiculous amount of trance layers for it to be permanently effective. Secondly, it takes a lot of time. Hence, the name 'erosion.' The hypnosis applied is so powerful and invasive that you create noticeable changes in the human brain." At this point, Brandon must've thought that his uncle's conclusion will be a no. "I can teach you how to do it when the time is right. And the time will be right once you perfect all the lesser techniques..."

*

Phillip found a great amount of enjoyment, watching how cruelly his nephew treats the poor bunnies. As established, Doctor Reed loved all of them, in a sick way. Their routine consisted of smut mixed with lots of very intimate and uncomfortable affection. All was switched in their brains from what they used to know: degenerate sexual practices were now wired as calming and fulfilling, while normal acts of love and care made them feel terrible and anxious, as they were still linked to reality that has been taken away from them. In these brief moments when Phillip was loving his bunnies, cuddling them, hugging or kissing, they were remembering that they're actual people imprisoned by hypnosis, who cannot escape and who have to endure their captor's affection, while their hypnotized bodies force them to enjoy it. Phillip was hurting them in the worst way possible. And this idea made him incredibly excited.

Because of this, his bunnies were always filled with interesting, conflicting emotions of perverted desire, submissive worship and self-guilt. Each time Phillip could observe the dumb faces they were making out of overwhelming pleasure while being fucked silly, made him excited for the tears he would see later, seemingly for no reason. Each brainless wide smile, with tongue sticking out and saliva dripping down the chin meant that after Phillip comes and that blissful void is satisfied, the remains of their identity will return to suffer.

In this regard, Phillip wasn't very different from Brandon. They both were sick sadists, just that Phillip was more sophisticated at the moment. It was a breath of fresh air to see the bunnies being treated a bit differently, in more brutish, primal way. Because that's essentially who Brandon was -- a bully, spoiled brat who was now given a great power over other humans and who willingly chose to use it in order to bring misery upon the helpless.

Phillip found most of his nephew's actions as amusing, but also undoubtably arousing. Despite his adult age, deep manly voice and an appearance that made him look like a 28 year old man, not a ten years younger boy, he was still incredibly childish. For example, he insisted on feeding his body hair and fluids to the bunnies each time they were having a meal. Last time, Phillip caught him dipping his erect cock in the bowl of milk, which Tom then filled with cereals. It was done all out of the trivial need to be mischievous, to humiliate, to mark himself as superior. And when Brandon got bored of that, he went further and deprived them of food only to make them eat whipped cream out of his hairy ass crack. And judging by his laughter, he had lots of fun watching the helpless slave boys fall for his cruel game and actually satisfy their hunger with the food stained by his filth.

But of course, the most trivial abuse was the most common practice. Brandon would push them around, beat them and spank them for no particular reason. They weren't unconscious dolls, so they all feared him and sought Phillip's protection. But Doctor Reed would always patiently turn his bunnies around and push them towards their new bully, encouraging them to suffer for his pleasure. Brandon was his new fascination, a promising companion. Compared to him, the bunnies were expendable.

With each day, said companionship was growing in the very disturbing, incestuous regions. On one evening, Phillip was enjoying Daniel on the coach. He was crushing the poor twink with his manly body, pushing a hard cock into his tight little asshole and whispering poison into his exposed ear. The boy heard the usual stuff that would make his body open up and surrender to the master's pleasure: to relax, sleep, that any resistance is pointless, that obedience means pleasure. The final effect was that Daniel started moving his hips by his own will, carefully massaging the thick rod penetrating him, until Phillip couldn't hold it anymore and flooded him with his hot, sticky load.

Almost right after that, Doctor Reed pulled his dick out and left the hypnotized bunny to rest. Daniel was dripping, with open legs, helpless, exposed and exhausted.

"May I use him right after you?" Brandon asked out of the sudden, when Phillip was wiping the sweat off his chest with a towel. His nephew was already naked waist down—which was another interesting thing he liked: fucking the boys only with the shirt on—and erect, waiting only for his mentor's permission.

"He's a bit slick at the moment," Phillip warned him.

"That makes it better, doesn't it?" Brandon smiled and moved passed his uncle.

He grabbed his cock and rubbed its massive head against Daniel's asshole's entrance and his entire ass crack. Phillip's cum slid onto his meat, staining it. The boy pressed it with his thumb and smeared it on his cock skin. With that lube, he inserted himself without mercy, balls deep. Daniel left out an agonizing yet somehow obedient sound and his legs spread even more, as in some kind of invitation.

Phillip pretended that he didn't pay too much attention to them, but he noticed one thing: Brandon placed his thumb in mouth and licked off the sticky drop of liquid that remained there.

Brandon's sickly fascination with Phillip was undoubtably a result of his own father abandoning him. The boy needed a father figure, but because of trauma it was clearly tainted with eroticism. Phillip wasn't afraid of it, even though he did not intend to explore this, simply because he didn't find it interesting, not because he found it morally repulsive. Phillip decided that if Brandon makes some uncomfortable attempt, he will hypnotise him and correct his attitude to be a bit more repulsed by Phillip. But until the need for an intervention arises, he was enjoying the spectacle of his nephew's decent into deprivation and incestuous desires.

*

And that's pretty much how their sickly relationship was flourishing. The only other thing worth mentioning, was of course their training sessions, so crucial to Brandon's hypnotic education, needed to fulfil his dream of killing a soul by eroding mind with hypnosis.

"So, Brandon. As I mentioned before, Jeremy is a failed bunny," Phillip said, standing in front of a bed with nothing but socks on, next to his nephew. Men were watching the scared bunny boy cuffed to the bed. "This morning he slipped out of the trance again, but I've decided not to imprison him right away, at least for the time being. I figured he will be a great training dummy for you. So, let's start with a little test." Phillip reached for an empty glass, brought it to his crotch, placed his flaccid penis inside of it and started relieving himself. Brandon was watching his uncle's pissing cock with a fascinated gaze, while Jeremy—on the contrary—with a truly terrified expression. Doctor Reed must've saved the morning load in his bladder, as the glass became full after a painfully long minute. Phillip passed the quickly warming up glass into his nephew's hand. "Now convince him that this is a freshly squeezed, delicious apple juice. I'll watch..."