All Comments on 'Hypnotic Fantasy: House Call'

by Masters_in_your_mind

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Masters_in_your_mindMasters_in_your_mindover 2 years agoAuthor

My Patreons asked for this one, and I got to show off my more "evil" side again. I hope you enjoy it, and believe me, I'd be stroking your thighs out there one at a time if I could...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jesus this audio was crazy hot; all of my most private fantasies come true. Well, almost all of them- I would have done so much more to show you what a good girl I am for you if you turned up at my house. I wonder what your ultimate fantasy is? What would your good girls have to do to make it come true? Thanks for another great audio.

moosezillamoosezillaover 2 years ago

Mmmm, that was really nice and super hot! You have a really lovely manner of like…. The way you balance praise and degradation. It hits really well for me, though of course I’m sure there are plenty who would rather more of one or the other. But yeah, really nicely done!!!!

QueenNinaQueenNinaover 2 years ago

Aqua. You know what I mean. Lol.

AvaCoraAvaCoraover 2 years ago

Love this! Not the ni cumming part tho ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love all your audio works! I keep coming back for more. Are there any that are safe to listen to while in bondage? If not, can you make some?? Pleaaase?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was equal parts terrifying and hot, loving the evilness! So good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh my god will you marry me too lease :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow I’ve never listened to hypnosis before, but i guess it kinda works on me. I got so warm I needed to move the blankets but it took so much concentration to move my body it felt so heavy and sleepy

toshkatoshka4 months ago

I feel like it kinda healed my random knocks to the door fear XD other than that - God, this hypnosis IN hypnosis, manipulating into falling deeper and deeper, it was s o good. I feel like maybe next time my playground will be at my home, it felt just right. I didn’t even realise that I wasn’t even allowed to touch myself at all. Loved that. And it’s so deliciously long. It was a very good 40 minutes for myself aaaand I’m glad you enjoyed yourself too ;) Thank you!

Vick8Vick826 days ago

Hi, I love your audios and it always brings me under. Even writing this, I feel like I'm in a daze. Do you think you could do long induction sessions? Maybe an hour or two? With my body in your control, maybe I'll fall asleep in between. I'll leave it up to you wether you allow me to come or not. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMasters_in_your_mind@Masters_in_your_mind
It's a good life. And there is something great about exploring your submissive nature in a safe and comfortable space. And that's where my hypnotic guidance comes in... If you like what you read, or hear, email me. I would love to know more about you... If you want these st...