Hypnotic Humiliation and Tease

Story Info
Making your holes gape.
804 words
3.31
20.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there.

If you are a good girl who loves to be humiliated, so I am happy to have here.

It would be better to read this when you are alone

Because I am going to tease you so bad that you might need to touch some private parts of your body.

I want you just to relax a bit for me. Take a deep breath for me and relax in your seat or wherever you are.

Good girl. Take another deep breath and feel the pure energy that enters through your nose. Feel the energy filling up your body and spreading all over your body.

As you already know, I am going to humiliate you. And I will do this in a very relaxing way. Take another deep breath and feel the new fresh energy spread all over your body. Relax for me and get ready to become mindless and stupid for me. I love mindless girls. Because a mindless slut has no way other than obeying orders. And you love to be mindless. Dont you? You love to be as obedient as possible for a Man. Good girl! Such a good slut you are.

Take another deep breath and empty your mind for Me. Just think of a single word "Mindless". Let this word fill in your brain. Fill yourself with a word of "Mindless" which will actually make you empty and ready to be filled by Me.

Repeat the word "Mindless" for Me. good girl. repeat it. and feel it filling up inside your empty brain. No other thoughts could reach that little useless brain of yours. And breath for Me. With every breath you take, you become more and more mindless and obedient for Me.

I know how much you like to be humiliated. I like girls who are interested in humiliation. They amaze me. I love it when I degrade them and this only makes them crave for more. The more I degrade them, the more they need Me. Mindless girls like you are good obedient pets actually. You are mindless and empty for Me. And with each breath, you become more and more empty. Repeat the word "Mindless".

When you become mindless, I can use you just like a toy. I can reshape and reprogram you.

Now that you are empty, I can come to you. I am there actually. Do you feel Me? Do you feel the warmth of my breath touching your skin? I am actually right now breathing just near your body. Scan your body to find which sensitive part of your body I am right now teasing with my breath. You become horny by feeling my breath, by feeling my presence. Such a needy little slut you are. Horny and needy. What are you? hmmm? "Horny and needy". Say it. "Horny and needy". Good girl. Repeat it now. Say "Horny and needy". And every time you repeat it you become more horny and more needy. With each repeat of that magical words, you become horny and needy. And you crave for more. You are now completely mindless and empty for Me. And I am filling you up. It feels amazing, isnt it? To be filled by Me? Good horny and needy girl. With every repeat of the words "Horny and needy" you little needy hole becomes more and more wet. It craves for attention. But you dont have the right to touch it yet. You should deserve that. You should earn that. Now, get on your knees like the little pet you are. Yeah, kneel down. And repeat "I am horny and needy for you MasterHamed". Good girl. Now that you are on your knees, you can beg me to let you rub your wet cunt and masturbate for Me.

Come on. Beg me. I love it when stupid sluts like you beg Me to let their needy holes receive pleasure. To let their holes take some attention.

Did you beg good? hmmm? Do you deserve some pleasure? Does your little hole deserve an orgasm?

Comment now "I am horny and needy for you MasterHamed".

Good girl. You have begged good and you have been obedient. Now, time to receive your award.

With my counts from 10 to 1, you will cum for Me.

10

Rub your little cunt fast and good. make it wet and hot for Me.

You are a mindless needy pet, arent you?

9

Feel how humiliated you are on your knees

8

Faster, come on. Rub that cunt

7

6

5

4

Are you ready for an orgasm?

3

Good slut. I could see how stupid you look while rubbing your cunt and waiting for the number 1 to release your orgasm

2

Ready!

Ready!

Ready!

1

Cum for Me slut.

Good girl. You did a great job.