Hypnotic Pocket Watch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I was in love as I kneeled there before my neighbor. Never before have I experienced an involuntary orgasm like that.

I got to my feet and we walked back in her room.

I glanced at the watch and saw that the big hand was almost at noon again.

Oh shit!

I heard the gentle melody, "With seconds to go, all time is the same, the feeling is wonderful, no memories remain."

And with that Mira's eyes fluttered and she looked up at me and smiled.

I stood before Mira and it became clear that I needed to go home and change out of my soggy clothes.

"Thanks for your help with the watch Mira. I'm gonna go home now." I told her and left her house.

****

I really hoped that I wouldn't run into anyone. My pants were damp and I could already smell my cum.

I went up to my room and removed my pants and soggy underwear. Everything was damp and smelled really strongly of sperm. I tossed my clothes in the hamper and grabbed a towel and headed for the bathroom.

I took a hot shower and thought about what just transpired with Mira. The moment I thought about her peeing, I got an instant erection.

"Down boy!" I told my hard cock.

I then thought about baseball and my dick grew limp again. Funny how it does that.

I stopped the shower and dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist.

I passed by Carl and Jean's room and heard them arguing. Suddenly the door flew open and Carl came out. "Damn, stupid wife. Always wanting to suck my dick an all I want is some ass." He said under his breath angrily but since I was less than 2 feet away, I heard every word.

He was in such a rage that he didn't see me standing there.

"I'm going out to the bar. I'll see you guys later." And then I heard him drive off.

I peeked my head in the bedroom and saw Jean sitting on the bed and crying. She was bent over and had her face in her hands. She then straightened up and I saw that she was topless.

"Oh wow!" I said out loud.

She looked at me. Like a deer caught in the headlights, my eyes grew big.

"Uh, sorry." I murmured an apology and then went to my room.

Once there, I removed my towel and thought about what I had just seen and wondered why Jean didn't cover up when she saw me looking at her exposed tits.

There was a knock on my door.

I went and opened it a crack. It was Jean.

"Hi Alan. We need to talk!" She told me.

"Sure Jean, just one moment." I closed the door and put on a robe before letting her in.

Jean came in and sat in my desk chair while I stood. My robe was open slightly and gave her a good view of my nakedness.

She saw my slightly open robe and began to fixate on my dick, but then she sniffed. Her eyes scanned my room and then spotted my jeans and underwear in the hamper in the corner.

Jean was wearing a t-shirt that hugged her ample breasts and I watched as her nipples grew erect. She turned back towards me and smiled sheepishly.

"Alan. did you just whack off?" She inquired.

"No, uh, um, I, uh..." I said dumbly.

"You did didn't you. I have a nose for cum." She smiled and pointed at my hamper.

She got up and went over to my hamper and pulled out my soggy underwear.

"Oh my word Alan. They are soaked. This must have been a massive load!" She smiled and then brought them up to her face.

I was in shock but oddly turned on too. My robe opened a bit more as my dick began to stiffen.

"I love the smell of your cum. Ohhhh, mmmm." She groaned and began to press my damp underwear into her nose as she rubbed it on her face.

Her eyes were glassy as they opened and she looked between my legs. She then looked up at my face and smiled.

"You know, I was going to storm in here and scold you for seeing me naked. I was even going to blackmail you in order to get my husband to give me a protein fix. But now after smelling your damp underwear and seeing that you are hung like a proverbial horse, maybe we can come to another arrangement." Jean told me cheerfully.

"Uh, okay. Um, can I show you something first though?" I asked her.

I walked over to my desk and pulled out the pocket watch and set the large hand to 30.

"You should take a look at this Jean." I turned and had the locket in my palm and showed it to her.

I ran my finger in a counter clockwise manner over the back of it 3 times and it sprung open.

"Oh wow..." She stopped midsentence. Her eyes dilated and she dropped her hand to her side, still clutching my damp underwear.

I placed the open watch in the pocket of my robe.

Jean was super petite. She had short blonde hair and blue eyes and a nice smile. Her tits were large for such a small woman.

I snapped my fingers in front of her face and she didn't even flinch. I reached a hand towards her and touched her breast. Again nothing.

"What is your deal Jean? Why do you always treat me like garbage?' I asked her.

"I think you are a spoiled brat, even Carl thinks that. Heck, your entire family thinks that." She told me and that made me upset.

"When I saw your naked breasts, why didn't you cover up?" I asked her.

"I wanted to see what your reaction would be." She told me.

"I overheard you and my brother arguing and from what I gathered, you enjoy sucking his dick but he just wants to fuck your ass. Why is that?" I asked her.

"Fucking my ass doesn't do anything for me." She said.

"I see, but sucking his dick does?" I asked.

"Yes." She stated flatly.

"So why did your husband storm out tonight?" I asked her.

"He wanted to fuck me and I said that I would only fuck him if he licked my pussy first. I then told him that he could have my ass if he ate me out. He didn't like my answer so, he got mad and stormed out." She stated flatly without any emotion.

I saw movement to my left and turned to see what it was.

"Oh my god!" My sister Sally said from the door.

I looked at her and she looked at me and pointed down at my crotch.

I reached in the pocket of my robe and pulled out the pocket watch. I turned it over and tried to set the big hand but it was stuck at 27 and continued to count down. I took a single step toward my shocked sister and said, "Take a look at this Sally."

I ran my finger in a counter clockwise manner over the back of the pocket watch 3 times and it sprung open.

Sally looked down at my hand and then her eyed dilated.

"Take a seat on my bed Sally." I told my sister and then closed my bedroom door and locked it.

Sally was 22 years old. She had dark brown hair of medium length and big brown eyes. She was 5'5" tall and weighed about 145 if I had to guess. She had medium sized breasts. She was on the heavy side and had wide hips and thick legs.

"Sally, how much did you just overhear and see?" I asked her.

"I heard you ask Jean about her breasts. I then heard you both talking about sex and I wanted to hear more." She told me.

"Okay, well you were overawed about something when you stood in my door. What was it?" I asked her.

"I saw your dick Alan. I've never seen one so big before and didn't expect to see you with one." She said flatly.

"Why is that?" I asked her angrily.

"Everyone in the family knows that you have a stubby looking penis, so I was shocked." She said without emotion.

Shit! It all became clear now.

"Okay Jean, what did you mean when you said that we could come to some kind of an arrangement after seeing my dick?" I asked her.

"I was going to propose that you let me suck you off and in exchange, I wouldn't tell my husband that you saw my breasts." She stated flatly.

Huh. But then she could still blackmail me since she would have sucked my dick. Fuck! I was screwed either way. But now she was hypnotized.

"Did you have every intention of living up to that agreement?" I asked her.

"No. I was going to tell my husband that you saw my breasts and that you forced me to suck your dick." She said.

Now I was pissed off.

"Jean and Sally. Stand up and remove your shirts." I told the pair.

I wasn't really attracted to my sister but since I had never seen her tits, I thought what the hell.

Jean and Sally both got to their feet and removed their shirts. Neither woman was wearing a bra and the moment they pulled their tops off, their tits jiggled and my dick grew a little firmer.

Jean was really petite and only stood 5'2" tall. I put her at just over 100 lbs. soaking wet. She had large breasts and a thin waist.

Sally on the other hand was a little taller than Jean but plumper. Her breasts were smaller but perky.

****

I had only 25 minutes left.

"Jean, what size are your breasts?" I asked her.

"My breasts are a 36c." She told me.

Huh. They looked bigger to me.

"Sally, what size are your breasts?" I asked.

"My breasts are a 34b." She told me.

I was intrigued. I had never need a woman's breasts before and now I was seeing two pairs and I was hard as a rock.

"Sally, get dressed and stand by the door." I told my sister.

She began to get dressed.

"Jean, sit on the bed and give me a hand job." I told my sexy sister-in-law.

I moved toward Jean and she grabbed my dick tenderly with her hands. My cock looked even bigger in her small hands. She stroked it back and forth and the feeling was pretty nice.

I had never experienced a blowjob before and was intrigued to experience it.

"Go ahead and suck my dick Jean." I told my sister-in-law.

Jean didn't even hesitate. She took my dick into her mouth and the feeling was beyond words.

Her mouth felt hot and wet and in my dick slid until it hit the back of her throat. Jean didn't gag when it happened, but I did hear a very particular sound.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!"

She released my dick and a huge strand of saliva came out of her mouth and dripped down on her generous tits.

She then took it back in her mouth.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlechmmph!"

She placed my hands on the back of her head and I felt my dick sliding into her mouth further until her nose was in my pubic hair.

Fuck! Again the feeling was so good as my dick was all the way in her mouth.

I then released her and my dick came out with a ton more saliva which dripped off of her chin and down to her tits. I glanced at the pocket watch and saw that I still had more than 15 minutes left.

I pulled Jean to her feet and cupped her tits in my hands. They felt soft and I used my thumbs and toyed with her nipples until they grew erect.

I began to tweak her nipples lightly and loved how long they were.

I grabbed the pocket watch and saw that only 10 minutes were left.

I pushed Jean back down and she took my dick back in her mouth.

I began to thrust in and out of her mouth.

"Wlech!"

"Wlech!"

"Wlech!"

The feeling was incredible and I felt my orgasm suddenly upon me and pushed my dick deeper in her mouth.

"Wlechmmph!" It slid into her throat again.

"OHHHHH!!!" I groaned as I unleashed my climax into her throat.

Huge globs of sperm erupted from my dick as I held her face over my cock and thrust into her throat.

I released her only when I was done cumming and Jean coughed and kept licking her lips.

I still had 3 minutes to go.

"Get dressed Jean and go back to your room." I told my sexy sister-in-law.

I looked at Sally and said, "Go back to your room Sally."

And both women left my room.

****

Fuck! I had quite the grin on my face as I thought about the things I would do with this pocket watch.

I was also on pins and needles and wondered if either my sister or Jean would remember what happened.

Dinner came and went without anything out of the ordinary happening. I was in the clear or at least it appeared that way.

The next morning, I heard a faint knock at my bedroom door and opened it to find Jean standing there.

"Hey Jean." I said.

"Hi Alan. Can I come in?" She asked.

"Are you sure that's such a good idea with your husband just down the hall?" I asked her.

"Oh Carl went to the park and won't be back until later for lunch." She said and I opened the door to let her in.

Jean walked in my room dressed in a robe and I shut the door. I turned and saw that she took a seat on my bed.

She was still in her night shirt and it hugged her body nicely and even rode up her legs as she sat on my bed. I was surprised that she didn't try to pull it down since it was dangerously close to exposing her crotch to me.

"So Alan, I had an interesting dream last night and I'm not certain that it was a dream because it seemed so real. Have you ever had a dream like that?" She asked as she leaned back slightly and allowed more of her shirt to climb up her thighs.

"I have actually. I was in high school and getting bullied and this one kid smacked my books out of my hands and..." I was telling her when I saw the first glimmer of her bush and stopped talking.

I was still wearing my boxers and unbeknownst to me, my dick had popped through the slit in the front and was growing erect.

I was so transfixed on looking at her bush that I didn't see that Jean was smiling at me.

"I feel like I have misjudged you Alan. The rumors I heard are definitely false and I need to talk to someone so it might as well be you." She said as she sat forward and put her face in her hands and began to sob.

I got up and sat next to her and put my arm around her shoulders.

"Oh Alan. I'm sorry. Things aren't good between me and your brother. They are awful actually." She told me.

Jean's fake attempt at sadness was a distraction to get me to sit next to her. I was about to find out why in a moment.

Jean looked up at me and smiled and I got that brief idea that she wanted me to kiss her. Our eyes closed and our lips met and since I never kissed a girl before, I had no idea what to do. Jean sensed this, pulled away and giggled.

"You've never done this before have you." She stated it rather than asked it.

I shook my head no.

"It's okay Alan, just follow my lead. Keep your lips relaxed and when I press mine to yours, slightly open your mouth. This will allow my tongue to enter your mouth." She said.

I did as she asked and her tongue entered my mouth. It was a distraction of course so that she could wrap her hand around my dick. And when I caught on to what she was doing it was too late.

We broke the kiss and she opened her eyes and looked deeply into mine and then we both looked down at her hand wrapped firmly around my cock.

"You have a really big dick Alan. It's easily twice as long as my husband's and a lot thicker too. I have a thing for dicks if you haven't noticed." She told me excitedly.

"Should you be doing this with me Jean?" I asked her.

"Probably not. Carl would flip if he caught us, but don't worry about that 'Big Boy' cause he ain't here to pitch a fit." She said casually.

"Will he eventually find out about this Jean?" I asked her.

"No, never. Would I lie to you? She replied innocently.

Yes Jean, you would. We settled that yesterday. I mused in my head.

"You were telling me earlier about your dream." I reminded her.

"I was, wasn't I. Well, I had a dream that I was sucking your cock Alan. It wasn't an average sized penis Alan. It was a huge fucking cock! A massive dick that was wedged deep in my throat. It seemed so real and when I awoke this morning my panties were soaking wet. Not only that, but I had wet the bed. I thought that perhaps I pissed myself but when I touched the wet area it smelled like pussy. I've never done that before.

I questioned whether it was real or not because all the stories I heard from your siblings over the years were that you had a tiny stubby little prick. Even my husband said that you had a little dick. I had to find out for myself if that was the case and so I waited until Carl left and went to meet some of his friends at the park this morning.

And here we are, my hand holding your horse cock. My panties are sopping wet. Here, feel for yourself. (She took my hand and drove it between her legs and her panties were drenched.) My dream was real. Not only that, but I get the feeling that we have done this dance already. Am I right?" Jean asked cheerfully.

"Honestly Jean? No. Maybe it was a fluke. We've never been together." I lied.

I removed her hand and got to my feet and opened my desk drawer and pulled out the pocket watch.

"Jean, I want you to look at something for me." I told her as I sat back down again.

"Oh neat! A pocket watch. I didn't know that you were into this sort of thing." She said curiously.

I opened the watch side and a melodious voice sang, "The hour has come to start a game, turn the hands and unlock another plane."

I pulled the big hand all the way around to the 1/2 hour mark and it made a click. I then turned it over and ran my finger over it in a counter clockwise loop 3 times.

The back sprung open and I turned away as the melodious voice said, "The game begins, it may be sport, hasten your play and keep it short."

I closed it shut and placed it on my desk. I looked at Jean and her eyes were dilated just like before.

"Okay Jean, where is my brother?" I asked her.

"He is at the park." She replied flatly.

"And what is your intent with coming in my room this morning?" I asked her.

"I wanted to find out if you and I actually had sex together." She said.

"And what were you planning to do with that information if it was true?" I asked.

"I was going to have a repeat performance with you and then tell my husband all about it." She said.

"Why would you do that?" I asked.

"I want Carl to give me a divorce." She said without emotion.

Shit! And in the process my brother would fucking kill me.

"Did you really wet the bed last night?" I asked her.

"Yes." She said.

"Show me." I told Jean and we both got up and walked out of my room.

We walked down the hall to the room they were staying in and the first thing I noticed as she opened the door, was the smell of pussy in the room. She went over to the bed and pulled back the covers and right in the middle was a huge wet spot. It must have been 2 feet wide by 3 feet long. Maybe she gushed?

I walked back and shut the door and took out my cock and began to stroke it.

I've never had intercourse before and had no idea how it was done other than what I saw in porn movies.

"Jean, remove your clothes and get on the bed and lay on your back." I told my foxy sister-in-law.

Jean removed her night shirt and panties and laid on her back on the bed.

I got naked and walked over to her.

"Take my cock and rub it over your pussy." I told her.

Jean grabbed my dick and rubbed it up and down her pussy.

I knew that time was running out and had to speed things up. Plus, my brother could show up at any minute.

"Pull my dick inside your pussy Jean." I told the petite woman.

There was no way my dick was going to fit. Her tiny opening was closed shut and even though it was wet...it started to go inside her. Fuck me!

It was very slow going but a little at a time began to go into her pussy which expanded around my dick. And like the blow job from yesterday, the feeling was beyond anything I had ever felt before. So, so hot and also extremely wet and slippery.

I began to hump myself into her pussy. The strokes were small and only about an inch or two at a time. But then my strokes grew longer and deeper. Oh Fuck, her pussy was wet! And thank God she was hypnotized because there was no telling how loud she would be as I fucked her.

My first pussy ever and I had already lasted a full minute and then the inevitable happened. My orgasm was upon me and I drove in deep and began to blast my sperm into her. I grunted with every ejaculation and I have never felt anything so blissful in my life.

Shit! Now my sister-in-law was filled with my semen. There's no explaining that away.

"Jean, when I pull out of your pussy I want you to go to the bathroom and take a shower."