Hypnotic Pocket Watch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then I remembered that she loved cum. I looked around the room and spotted a coffee mug.

"On second thought Jean, take that empty coffee mug and place it under your pussy when I pull out and capture the sperm that leaks out. Drink it down and then go in the bathroom and take a shower." I told her.

I pulled out and looked at the gaping hole I made of her pussy. My dick was all shiny with her juices. She placed the empty mug under her pussy and when she sat up it quickly filled to halfway with our combined juices.

Jean then brought it to her lips and began to drink it down.

She then set the cup back on the desk and got up and left the room and walked into the bathroom and started the shower.

Whew! Crisis averted.

I got up and gathered my boxers and t-shirt and opened the door and went down to my room and tossed my things in the hamper. And when I turned around, there was my sister Lisa sitting on my bed.

Her mouth was open in shock when she saw my horse cock.

"No fucking way! Sally wasn't joking!" She squealed.

"Shhhh, sis!" I shushed her and closed my bedroom door.

"Sorry, it's just...I had to see it for myself." She said smiling.

"Okay, well you saw it, now scoot." I told her peevishly.

"Not until you tell me why you are naked Alan." She said.

Fuck! Not this! I cursed under my breath.

"If you must know, I was just whacking off in the bathroom." I told her.

"You did not!" She frowned.

"I did too. So what of it?" I asked her.

Lisa bounced out of my bed so quick that I could barely react. She grabbed my still wet dick in her hand and pulled it away and sniffed her hand.

Her eyes got really wide and then she sneered at me.

"It smells like pussy Alan. Who did you just fuck?" She asked snidely.

"Like I would tell you. You'd go and tell the whole neighborhood." I blurted.

She put her hands on her hips and said, "Hey! That's not fair!" And then she pouted.

I took a step and grabbed the pocket watch and opened the front and saw that the time had ended. Thank God!

I turned the hand to 5 minutes and then opened the back and placed the watch in Lisa's view. Her eyes dilated and and I said. "Go back to your room and get undressed and spank yourself on the ass 10 times and then lay in bed and masturbate."

Lisa did an about face and went back to her room.

I needed a shower and grabbed a towel and left my room and headed to the bathroom. I started the shower and thankfully the water was hot.

****

After my shower, I went down to the kitchen and made a sandwich. I was famished and feeling pretty good about myself. I grabbed a cola and decided to head down to the basement. Mom and Dad turned our basement into a cool game room ages ago and there was a ping pong table and pool table, dart board and a tv with a bean bag chair.

I plopped down in the bean bag chair and ate my sandwich in silence and then dozed off after.

I awoke some time after and heard voices whispering.

"There's no point in whispering Mark. Mom and Dad are gone for the day and the house is empty." Another male voice said.

"That's easy for you to say Carl, you're never here. Our pesky sisters can show up at the wrong time and without notice. A bunch of lying, no good, lock picking sluts. If you ask me." Mark replied.

"Yeah, well everyone is goooone mmmm, ohhhhh yeah bro. I missed your mouth man." Carl groaned.

"Hey don't cum yet man! You promised to give my ass a good reaming." Mark blurted as he suddenly removed his mouth from Carl's dick.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" I heard the unmistakable sounds of choking.

"I promise you faggot! Just choke on my dick. Fuck yeah! I just wish you had a big fat cock that you could return the favor." Carl groaned.

I peaked over the pool table and saw my brothers going at it on the other side of the room. Fuck an a. Could this day get any weirder?

No wonder Jean was horny. Her husband was bisexual. He wanted her ass, it all made sense now.

I had never given it much thought before, but as my brother's got it on together, I started to get a boner.

"Baseball, think about baseball." I told my mind, but it didn't work.

"Oh fuck yes Carl. Your dick feels so good in my asshole. I'm glad it's not bigger." Mark told my brother Carl.

"Here I fucking cum in your tight asshole Mark!" Carl exclaimed.

"Fucking bastard! I'm not there yet!" Mark groaned.

I watched as my brother Carl peaked, grunted and shot his sperm in Mark's anus.

Carl then withdrew his dick and pushed his brother away from him.

"Get away from me you faggot." Carl shoved his brother.

"You're always such a dick after we fuck. Now I know why Jean is always pissed at you." Mark said and pulled up his pants and walked out of the room.

I pulled out the pocket watch and covered the tune playing and selected the big hand and put it on the 30. I then flipped it over and opened the back and placed it in front of Carl's face and watched his eyes dilate.

"Why are you so mean to Mark after you guys fuck?" I asked him.

"I feel ashamed that I am gay and take it out on him." He responded.

"How long have the two of you been gay?" I asked.

"11 years." He said which was longer than he had been married.

"Does Jean know that you are gay?" I asked.

"No. She suspects but that is it." He told me.

"Take out my big dick Carl and suck it." I told him.

Carl turned around and got on his knees and pulled down my pants and began to suck my dick. He licked the shaft and stroked it with his hands and then licked under the crown before taking it in his mouth.

Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" He choked on my cock.

I was approaching no return and wanted to feel what it was like to fuck a guy in the ass. I pulled free and told him to turn around.

I drove my dick in my brother's anus and it was hot and I was able to really go deep in his ass.

"Oh yeah bro! You're going to remember this ass fucking." I told him and really speared my dick in his anus hard and deep.

I grunted and saw Mark jerking off in the corner.

"Mark, come closer and take Carl's dick back in your ass and jerk off. When I cum, he will cum and you will cum too. And after I pull out, the two of you can eat the cum from each other's assholes. And If you are good, I just may fuck your sweet ass too." I told my him.

Mark smiled and trotted over and took Carl's cock back in his ass.

The three of us fucked and I held off my orgasm for as long as I could and then blasted my semen deep in Carl's anus. This caused a chain reaction and Carl came in Mark's anus and Mark had another orgasm on the floor.

I pulled free of Carl's ass and moved toward Mark. He blanched when he saw the size of my dick.

"Holy fucking hell Alan! When did you get such a large cock?" He practically trembled.

"I've always had a big dick bro. Carl saw it after a shower and I guess he grew jealous and thus the nickname 'stubby'." I told him.

"Well shit, it's fucking gorgeous, but you're not putting that in me! No way man!" Mark protested.

I walked over behind my brother and wrapped a hand around his throat. I leaned in close and said menacingly, "Listen here you fucking faggot. I can easily overpower you Mark because you are a sissy. You're gonna take my large cock up your ass whether you like it or not."

I positioned my dick against his loaded and dripping asshole and my cock barely went in.

"NO! NO! NO! I don't give you consent to do this to me!!!" He whined.

"You were the worst brother, Mark. Teasing me all these years. Consider this payback for...all...ungh...the...ungh...name...ungh...calling!" I said as I thrust my cock up his super tight anus.

"It hurts, oh fuck Alan! This is anal rape!" He squealed.

I took out the watch and placed it before his eyes and he became silent.

Mark's asshole was warm with Carl's semen and I fucked him deeply. I loved how slippery it was and quickly grunted and began to spew my sperm deep in his asshole.

I pulled out and watched as Carl cleaned my dick with his tongue.

"The 2 of you will continue to take turns fucking each other in the ass and cumming 5 more times. Pull out and cum on each other's faces over the next 20 minutes." I smiled as I got dressed and went back upstairs to take another shower.

****

On my way upstairs, I saw my sister Diane lounging on the couch so I walked over to her. I sat beside her and she was none too pleased about it.

"Do you mind?" She said in a displeased tone of voice.

"I found something cool and I thought you'd get a kick out of it, but hey if you're too busy then forget it." I told her.

"Stubby, wait. Sorry. It's just I have a lot on my mind." She told me quickly.

I hated that fucking nickname.

I pulled out the pocket watch and set the dial to 5 minutes and then opened the other side just as Diane turned towards me. Immediately her eyes were dilated.

"Take your phone with you and go downstairs and video your brothers having sex together for 2 minutes and then send the video to Sally." I told her and off she went.

I then went upstairs and took a shower.

Mira was expecting me to come over and after my shower, I got dressed and grabbed the pocket watch. My fingers were still wet and it slipped from my grasp and fell to the floor. It bounced on the carpet and I heard the watch click.

I picked it up and noticed a latch that I hadn't seen before. It was raised from the center of the side that had the all seeing eye. I looked at it closely and noticed that it was the all seeing eye. I pressed it with my thumb and it depressed back into the watch and I heard an unusual sound.

"Zee-yoom."

I also got my thumb pricked by a tiny little needle and removed it to see that it was bleeding.

I began to experience some vertigo and sat down on my bed. I laid back as my vision became all wonky and suddenly I was transported to another time and place...

The edges of my vision were cloudy and almost dream-like. I was sitting in a chair and directly in front of me was a man wearing an old style suit that was all black with a top hat on his head. He was holding the pocket watch in his hand and looking at me oddly.

"Oh good, you're awake. We haven't much time so listen carefully Baron." The man said in his wheezing voice.

"Everything you've experienced thus far has barely scratched the surface of what this time piece can do. The clock hands do more than just tell time. You need to set the hands at 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock and close the face and open the other side and look into the spiral. Yes, yes, you will be hypnotized, but because you have depressed the all seeing eye, you now will be in control. Your eyes will take on the power of the watch and anyone who looks into your eyes will see the spinning spirals and now be under your control.

No, the words under the covers are just child's play and designed to confuse someone if they happen to pick it up. They hold no meaning into themselves, but they do open another advanced level of hypnosis to the one who masters what I am telling you.

Where was I, oh yes. After the person looks into your eyes and gets hypnotized you need to say, "Tell me your deepest, darkest desire." And they will. Whatever it is, they will do it, no questions asked.

"No, you won't need to tell them to forget. Haven't you been listening Baron? Yes, yes, I understand your confusion.

Now look. You see this hourglass here? When you depress it, it will pop out. You then need to flip it around and push it back inside. Pick an unusual word and repeat it three times in a row. This will activate the person's mind to return to this hypnotic state at any time. It doesn't matter how much time has elapsed, minutes, days, months, years or decades.

You need to know this in case you lose the watch or forget how it works. I suppose that locking it away would be the wisest, but not everyone has your resources Baron."

The man looked at his time piece.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Use a common word to snap the person back to the present. You want it easy for you to remember otherwise the person will be locked away in their mind until their body withers and they die. The common word will always be the first word they utter when coming out of hypnosis.

I must be on my way. We will only meet again if you discover another of the 7 levels contained in this watch.

Yes Baron, this is level number 4.

Good day to you sir!" He said and tipped his hat to me.

I fell back through the portal and it became a tiny point of light in the distance and I woke up.

I slowly sat up and grabbed the notebook beside my bed and quickly wrote down everything that I just experienced.

****

I needed to test this out and decided that person would be Mira. So I got dressed and went over to her house. She answered the door and smiled and let me in. We went up to her room and she shut the door.

I pulled out the watch and showed it to her. I opened the side with the watch and turned the big hand to the six o'clock setting and then closed the lid. I flipped it over and opened the back and stared at the spiral. I closed the lid and pressed the eye before turning to Mira.

She looked up at me and immediately her eyes dilated.

"Tell me your deepest, darkest desire." I asked her.

"I want to be Dominated by a man or woman and made to submit to their every wish." She said.

I pulled out the watch and flipped it over and depressed the hourglass and it popped up. I flipped it around and pushed it back in again and the watch made that peculiar sound again.

"Zee-yoom."

When you hear me say the word Pasty 3 times, you will be hynotized Mira. Say it for me, "Pasty, Pasty, Pasty." she repeated the word back to me.

"Good. Now when you hear the word "Magic." You will wake up.

"Magic." I said.

She blinked several times and woke up.

****

Mira looked at me and said, "Magic."

"Yeah, you were telling me how much you wish you could do magic, like from the Harry Potter books." I told her.

"I was?" She tried to think and couldn't recall anything.

"Pasty, pasty, pasty." I said and Mira went into a trance.

"Mira, I saw that you have been looking longingly at my crotch. Do you wish to see my dick?" I asked her.

"Yes." She replied flatly.

"Good, but first I need to see you naked. Get up and remove your bodysuit." I told her.

Mira didn't even hesitate. She got to her feet and removed her bodysuit.

"Now remove your bra and panties." I told her.

Mira took off her bra and slipped off her panties.

She had small breasts and tiny gumdrop sized nipples. She also had a very unsightly looking black bush.

"Your bush is disgusting looking Mira. You need to shave it bald. Call up Lisa and have her come over and shave it bald for you. After she does that, have her take a picture with your phone and you send it to me. You will keep what we do here a secret and not tell a soul. Not even Lisa or there will be consequences." I told her.

"Magic." I said and she woke up.

She didn't even comment that she was naked. She called Lisa and told her to come over.

That was my cue and I got up and left her house.

****

After I got home, I walked upstairs just as Lisa bolted by me on her way to Mira's.

I got to my floor and saw Jean in her bedroom. She was looking at herself in the mirror.

I stayed in the hallway. I grabbed the watch in my pocket and opened the watch and put the hands at 12 and six and closed the lid. I ducked my head in the door so that she could see me. I waved and she saw me and waved back.

"Hey Jean, can I come in?" I asked her.

"Yeah. What's up Alan?" She said.

I walked in her room and shut the door. I flipped the watch over and opened the other side and looked at the spiral. I turned toward Jean and when she saw the spirals in my eyes she immediately became hypnotized.

I looked at Jean and said, "Tell me your deepest, darkest desire."

"I want to be tied up and get my pussy eaten over and over again until I have multiple orgasms." She said.

I flipped the watch over and depressed the hourglass and flipped it around when it popped up.

"Jean. When you hear me say the word 'Frenching' 3 times, you will enter this hypnotic state. Repeat it for me." I told her.

"Frenching, Frenching, Frenching." she said flatly.

"Good, now when you hear me say the words, 'Bubble Butt' you will come awake." I told her.

I waited a moment and then said, "Bubble Butt." And Jean woke up.

"You guys are all alike. Carl thinks I have a bubble butt too." She said and turned and looked at her butt in the mirror.

"Frenching, Frenching, Frenching." I told her and Jean was hypnotized.

"Jean, you will not divorce your husband. The next time you see him, you will tell him that you are sorry for always hounding him about wanting to suck his dick. You will tell him that the only reason you want to suck his cock is because it gets your pussy super wet. You then want him to fuck you and get his dick good and wet in your cunt. This way his dick will be properly lubricated and slide easily into your asshole. Tell him that you love anal sex and that when he caresses your ass and makes comments about it, it makes you horny. You crave to feel your husband cum inside your asshole. Let him know that anytime he is in the mood to fuck your ass that he should take you over his knee and give you a good spanking. You love to get slapped on the ass. It gets you horny to feel his hands on your tits and play roughly with your nipples. You become submissive and allow him to use you in whatever way he likes." I told her.

I reached my hands out and cupped her tits in my hands. I'm not sure why I did it. I just wanted to feel them. She wasn't wearing a bra and I loved how they felt in my hands. I then lowered my hands.

"You have an incredible Bubble Butt." I told her and she woke up.

"You guys are all alike. Carl thinks I have a bubble butt too." She said and turned and looked at her butt in the mirror.

"Where is Carl by the way?" I asked her.

"He and your brother Mark went to play catch I think. He said he would be back in time for dinner." She replied.

Yeah, they were playing catch alright. Mark was catching Carl's semen in his ass. I chuckled at the thought.

I walked over to her and smacked her hard on the ass. "Crack!"

Jean turned and looked at me and moaned, "Ohhhhh."

I looked at her breasts and her nipples popped erect through her t-shirt. I reached my hands up and cupped her tits and began to tweak her nipples roughly with my fingers. I plucked her hard nipples and twisted them and pinched them really hard.

I leaned in and whispered, "I've always had a thing for you Jean. I want to tie you to my bed and lick your pussy to multiple orgasms. If that interests you then follow me into my bedroom." I told her.

Jean didn't even make a comment. She just followed me to my bedroom and once inside she got naked.

I went to my closet and found some neck ties and tied her hands to the bedposts. I then got on top of her and began to kiss her. It wasn't my intent to kiss her, but I just went with it and she kissed me back.

I was so tempted to fuck her. I could feel the heat from her pussy and it wouldn't take much to slide my big prick in her slippery cunt, but I didn't.

I broke the kiss and kissed down her neck and then began to lick and suck on her nipples.

"Bite my nipples Alan. Mmmm." She moaned.

I bit her soft nipples and surprisingly they grew even harder. I then sucked and licked them before kissing my way lower.

I could smell her sex and the closer I got, the hornier I became. I kissed and nibbled her inner thighs while she watched me.

I reached up with both hands and grabbed her erect nipples and twisted and plucked them roughly.

"Oh Alan!" She groaned and arched her back.

I began to kiss around her clit which was now really swollen and so were her pussy lips. I dipped my tongue into her pussy and tasted her wetness and then literally attacked her clit with my tongue tip.