Hypnotic Pocket Watch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean moaned, "Yes! There! Fuck!"

I removed the fingers from her left breast and inserted 2 fingers inside her pussy and began to twist them in and out.

She arched her back and cried out, "YESSSSSSSS!!!" And climaxed.

It was a good thing no one was in the house or things could have turned ugly quickly.

I smiled to myself as I continued to lick her pussy. Her juices leaked out around my fingers and began to puddle on the towel I placed under her ass before we began.

Jean came out of her orgasm and squirmed in her restraints as I continued to lick her pussy.

"No Alan! It hurts! No! Fuck!" She cursed as my tongue continued to lick her extremely sensitive clit.

The feelings of pain passed and she began to hump her pussy into my tongue.

"Here I fucking cummmm, "YESSSSSSSS OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Jean climaxed a second time and her pussy dilated open and a huge gush of her juices came out and splashed my face and neck. She slumped back and seemed to have passed out.

I lashed her clit with my tongue and soon she stirred and began to thrash her ass to get away from my insistent tongue which was abusing her sensitive organ side to side.

"OH Fuck!" She gritted her teeth until the sensation stopped.

I was getting tired so I pursed my lips around her clit and flicked the tiny pearl underneath rapidly with my tongue tip. This caused her to cry out loud, "I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!!!!"

She thrashed around on the bed as a massive orgasm ripped through her body and culminated in her cunt. As if the first orgasm wasn't big enough, the gush of fluids that came out was easily 3 times as much which I captured in a gallon sized zip lock baggie.

Jean passed out again and when she came to her hands were free and she looked at me with such lust.

"You fucking amazing bastard. Come up here and fuck me! I want to feel your cum exploding into me Alan." She growled.

How could I say no to that?

I moved up her body and she grabbed my beefy cock and swiped it up and down her pussy. She was so wet that my dick slipped into her slot and in it went deep.

"Oh fuck! I just bet you cum a lot don't you Alan!" She groaned as I began to hump myself in and out of her pussy.

"I do Jean. It's not easy to contain when it happens." I told her.

"Well the next time you need to cum, I'll take it in my mouth big boy! Oh fuck! Here I fucking cum!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! FUCK ME!!!!" She cried out loud.

Her pussy gripped my dick so tight that I couldn't hold back and drove it in deep and flooded her pussy with my sperm. Huge thick globs of the stuff shot into her cunt. It was the most incredible feeling.

Jean then began to lick my face.

I pulled out and when Jean saw that I was still erect she said, "If you have it in you, I'd like some protein Big boy!"

I was all for it and moved up to her face.

Jean licked her juices from my cock and took my dick into her mouth. My cock went to the back of her throat and then down further until her nose was nestled in my pubes. She released my dick and said, "Fuck my face. Fuck it like you just fucked my cunt and ejaculate your sperm down my throat!"

So I did. I fucked my sister in law's face. I wasn't gentle either.

I grabbed Jeans face and thrust my dick in her mouth.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!"

I was going to cum and she could sense it. She grabbed my ass and pulled me into her throat.

"Wlechmmph!" And I grunted and began to shot huge globs of sperm.

"Swallow it you fucking whore!" I bellowed as my dick launched my semen again and again.

I calmed down and released my hold on Jean's head and let her up for air.

"Oh God! I love this fucking cock!" She growled and placed her lips over the sensitive head and sucked the remaining cum from my shaft. There was so much that it filled her mouth.

"Swallow it Jean and I'll finger the rest from your pussy and feed it to you." I told her.

I did that very thing and my dick grew hard again.

This time Jean straddled my waist while I sat in my desk chair.

We were going at it for quite awhile when I saw my sister Valerie watching us. She saw that I was looking at her and she retreated.

Fuck! Now I had to hypnotize her too?

I let Jean know that I was ready to cum and she slid off my dick and got down on her back and I began to shoot my load all over her body before she took the rest in her mouth.

Now I was spent. And so was Jean.

I then watched as she scooped up my semen from her tits and stomach and neck and ate it from her fingers before we went in the bathroom and showered together.

We toweled each other dry and I walked Jean walked back to her room.

"Frenching, frenching, frenching." I told her.

"You will remember the sex we had Jean, but not tell your husband about it ever. Your pussy will grow lonely without my cock inside of it. Not even a dildo or vibrator will satisfy the longing in your cunt. You will stop taking birth control pills and hope that the next time you visit next month, that I will fuck your pussy and impregnate you with my sperm. Now go and take a nap." I told her.

"You have a cute bubble butt." I told her and smacked it hard.

Jean looked back at me and smiled before crawling into bed and going to sleep.

****

I put on some shorts and a t-shirt and went up to the third floor. I heard voices coming from Valerie's room at the end of the hall. I walked silently to the door and peeked in the partly open door.

"He was fucking her?" Lisa asked.

"Yes! I told you that already!" Valerie told her.

"Little stubby was actually licking Jean's pussy! I had no idea he had such skills." Anna replied.

"And not just one orgasm, he gave her 3 in a row!" Valerie reminisced.

"But Carl said he had a little dick." Sally replied.

"Little stubby was not so little. Trust me on this. He was fucking hung." Valerie exclaimed excitedly.

"Maybe Carl was jealous and started that rumor himself." Anna chimed in.

"Your nipples are hard Val. I think you liked what you saw." Lisa replied.

"I fucking did. I'm half tempted to confront him myself and get some of that dick in me." Val laughed.

"Always the slut, looking for an angle." Anna snickered.

"Yeah, an incest angle. He he he." Sally giggled.

"Well it won't be from Carl. That video was so twisted. Who knew that he and Mark were faggots?" Lisa questioned.

"I sure didn't." Diane said.

"How did you know to go down there and do it? It was like they knew you videoed them too. And why only 2 minutes worth?" Valerie asked.

"I don't know. I just had a feeling they were there." Diane replied.

"We should probably put our clothes back on." Anna said.

"Why? Alan and Jean will be going at it for another couple of hours easy and we have the house to ourselves for a change. Let's enjoy the time we have to be naked around each other. Sally, hand me that bong next. Let's get high together and help each other masturbate." Valerie told the group.

Shit! 5 of them. Would the hypnosis work on all 5? I had to find out.

The first thing I did was get naked.

I opened the watch and put the hands on 12 and 6 and closed the lid. I then opened the other side and looked at the spiral and walked in Valerie's bedroom.

All 5 sisters looked up at me at the same time and were instantly hypnotized.

I started with the oldest sister and worked down to the youngest sister.

I looked at Valerie and said, "Tell me your deepest, darkest desire."

"I want to be fucked by a really big dick while I am licking my sister's pussy." She said.

I looked at Anna and said, "Tell me your deepest, darkest desire."

"I want to eat Mom's fresh creampie after Daddy cums in her pussy." She said.

I looked at Diane and said, "Tell me your deepest, darkest desire."

"I want to be used like a submissive slut and passed around at a swinger's party."

I looked at Lisa and said, "Tell me your deepest, darkest desire."

"I want to have anal sex with my brother Alan."

I looked at Sally and said, "Tell me your deepest, darkest desire."

"I want to be pissed on while I masturbate and made to drink the piss."

I wrote down each fantasy.

I pulled out the watch and flipped it over and depressed the hourglass and it popped up. I flipped it around and pushed it back in again and the watch made that peculiar sound again.

"Zee-yoom."

All 5 sisters reacted to it and moaned.

When you hear me say the word Big Boy! 3 times, you will be hynotized. Say it for me, "Big Boy!, Big Boy!, Big Boy!." they repeated the word back to me.

"Good. Now when you hear the word "Bong hit." You will wake up.

I waited a minute.

"Bong hit." I said.

All 5 women blinked several times and woke up.

Diane handed me the bong.

"As I was saying, there is a lot that the 5 of you don't know about me." I told them.

"Boy! I'll say Alan. Your dick is huge!" Lisa blurted and licked her lips.

The others all giggled.

"So Alan, how long have you and Jean been fucking?" Valerie asked.

"Uh, not long. Just today actually." I blurted.

"I bet Carl would kick your ass if he found out." Anna chimed in.

"He would and then some and that's why you will be our slaves little brother." Sally smiled wickedly.

And they all nodded their heads in the affirmative and had the giggles.

"Big boy, big boy, big boy." I replied.

All 5 women were hypnotized and stopped giggling.

"You will forget that you saw me and Jean having sex together. The 5 of you will help shave each other's pussy bald. You will break up with your boyfriends and girlfriends and only have eyes for each other and me. Masturbating with your dildo and vibrator will barely take the edge off or satisfy the longing in your cunt. When we are together you will remove your clothes and tease yourself in front of me in hopes that I will play with your nipples and pussy. And if I should happen to fuck you, it will be against your will but you will enjoy it immensely. You will whimper and act afraid but you won't cry out or blabber this to anyone outside of us here in this room. You will stop taking birth control pills and hope that my sperm will make you pregnant. You will stop wearing bras or panties and try and seduce Mom and Dad into feeling you up. Incest is cool as long as we keep it in the family. Talking about incest together makes you really horny to suck my cock but only after it is wet with pussy juice." I told them.

"Now give me another bong hit." I said and they all snapped awake.

Anna passed me the bong and then got up and left the room with Valerie. They came back a few minutes later with a bucket of hot water, some razors, shaving cream, blunt nose scissors and a couple of towels.

"Okay Sally, perch your ass on the edge of the bed." Val told her.

Sally sat on the edge of the bed and leaned back slightly while Anna trimmed her pubes short with a pair of blunt nose scissors.

Val then sprayed shaving cream in her palm and massaged it into her crotch. I could barely see anything as Val began to shave her sister's pussy bald because Val's ass and pussy were in my line of sight.

I started to get an erection.

It wasn't unnoticed by Lisa and Diane who crawled over to me and began to stroke it with their hands.

I grabbed a handful of each of their breasts.

Life was perfect!

Part 2 is coming soon...