Hypnotising Harry

Story Info
Harry wont remember anything...
2k words
3.95
3.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's not that he was particularly ugly. I suppose he had a few chances when he was at school, he probably just blew them. He was definitely very shy. He would go bright red and start to stutter if a nice looking girl spoke to him. He told me he got the cleaning job at the theatre ten months after leaving school, and many failed (and missed) interviews. Mrs Roberts, the manager, was so old and wrinkled she was obviously not enough of a threat at the interview. He liked the work. Most of the time he was on his own, working through the night cleaning and making minor repairs.

He contacted me after seeing the poster. "The Great Wazoo. Hypnotist to the Stars." I was due to perform my act in May and I received his call the end of March. He told me he wanted to be a hypnotist himself and wanted to know how hypnotise people. I knew what he was after, but I agreed to speak to him.

Harry looked at the calendar, Friday July 21. He was feeling excited. The Space Girls were playing at the theatre. They were a five piece all-girl vocal group from Stockport, playing mediocre cover versions of mediocre songs. Some wag had decided to name them after planets, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Alas, no Pluto. I'm sure there was the occasional cry of "Show me Uranus!" from the crowd as they warbled through their set, but I digress.

Mercury a small red-head. Venus looked a bit like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Mars was supposed to be a dyke, shaved head and muscular arms and dressed in jeans and a vest. A bit like Bruce Willis in Die Hard, but you could see her firm tits and nipples clearly through the thin material. Jupiter was big. Not fat, just big, with enormous tits and plump arse. Saturn was pierced in every place you could see.

Harry started early that night and watched the show from the wings. He felt a familiar stirring in his loins as they wriggled and writhed through songs of teenage angst, girl power and vague references to sexual acts. Most of the audience failed to recognise the sexual acts, but Harry did.

As the girls left the stage after their final encore Harry was waiting. Using the techniques I had told him he managed to get an invitation to the after-show party. They had a small suite at a three star business hotel just outside the town centre. 'Perfect' thought Harry.

He went back to work, five minutes after everyone left he locked up and cycled the couple of miles to the hotel. When he got to the suite he found the five girls and three roadies left. They were lounging on the beds, drinking. He immediately went into his act. At first they laughed, then they became quiet, then they were asleep.

'What's your name?' he asked the biggest roadie.

'David'

'Your name in now Pig. Stand up Pig.'

Pig stood up. Harry laughed, its working. He named the other roadies Dog and Cow.

'Everyone stand up.'

They all stood up.

'Go and stand against that wall, facing me.'

They went.

'Mercury, come and stand here, facing me.'

She came.

'Take your dress off.' She struggled with the zip at the back, but eventually managed to wriggle it down.

Mercury was the smallest of the girls, barely five foot tall. She had shoulder length red hair and very pale skin. She stood there facing him, wearing only a neat matching bra and panties set in red lace.

He reached out and ran his hands over her. She felt so soft. He walked behind her and unhooked her bra. As he eased it from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor he moved in close behind, pressing against her. He cupped her tits in his hands and tweeked the nipples gently between his thumbs and forefingers.

'You are getting aroused, Mercury. Your whole body is aching for sex. Your cunt is desperate for a cock. Its getting wetter and wetter and your clit is becoming hard. Its harder than its ever been before.'

Mercury was now groaning and writhing in his arms.

'But you're on your own. What will you do?'

'I've got some toys I use.'

'Get them.'

Mercury ran to her suitcase and pulled out a silk bag. She emptied the contents onto the bed. Harry examined them; a very large dildo, a couple of knobbly vibrators, a butt plug and a big black double-headed monster.

'What's this?' said Harry lifting the double dildo.

'Me and Mars sometimes use this one.' Said Mercury. She was now rubbing her cunt through her panties, her nipples were rigid and her whole body had turned pink.

Harry ordered Mars over, while he made Mercury lie on the bed.

'Both of you get undressed and show me what you do with this.'

Mars stripped off her jeans and top. She wore no knickers and her pubes were shaved bare. Mercury's bush was pale, almost blond. Harry could make out Mercury's engorged clit peeping through her lips. Mars grabbed the dildo and spread Mercury's legs. Harry sat on the bed to get a better view. She rubbed the head on Mercury's fanny, covering it with her juices. Mercury moaned and grabbed her own nipples, pulling them into perfect cones and twisting them.

'Do it!' she ordered.

Mars held Mercury's lips open with one hand and started feeding the monster in. Harry could see her cunt stretching to accommodate the beast. She groaned and spread her legs wider. Mars started moving the dildo in and out slowly, Mercury was going wild beneath her. Then she started playing with Mercury's clit and the inevitable release soon followed.

Whilst Mercury was still in the throes of orgasm Mars sat on the bed, so her fanny was next to the other end. Harry saw her cunt clearly for the first time. Her clit was enormous, a full two inches was visible through her shaven hood. She slowly parted her lips and fed the monster in. Harry was amazed how much she could take. Before long there was only about four inches visible. Mars shifted over so both girls were lying diagonally on the bed. Mars had her head and shoulders over the edge and their legs were locked together. Mercury moved her hands down from her glowing tits. Her grabbed the dildo in one and started fucking Mars and herself with it. With her other hand she played with Mars's clit and cunt. Soon both girls were near orgasm.

'Pig. Get your clothes off and come over here.'

Pig arrived, cock hanging limp before him.

Harry said 'See these two, they are turning you on. You are getting very aroused. Your cock is starting to swell. You want to stick it somewhere. Look at Mars. She has her mouth open waiting for you. Why don't you fuck her mouth.'

Pig kneels down near Mars. His cock is now fully erect and a little drop of pre-cum is dripping from the end. Her pushes it into Mars's mouth without any formality and starts jerking his hips. Mars chokes at first but grabbing the base of the cock she manages to gain some control.

'Jupiter, strip off and come here.' Said Harry 'You are aching to suck Mars's clit and you want Mercury to suck your fanny at the same time. Climb on the bed and get into position.'

Jupiter has to arch her back to get her head and cunt into position, but soon her bulk is shaking with sexual excitement as Mercury gets to work on her fanny.

'Dog, clothes off and get here now. You want to fuck Pig. You want to ram your cock deep into his arse. Seeing him naked getting his cock sucked is getting you so horny. Your cock feels like its going to explode, you need to fuck him NOW.'

'Cow, over here naked! You want to pee. You've been drinking all night and you're dying for a piss. You want to piss all over your friends on the bed.'

Harry stood back out of the way. He chuckled to himself as he saw the mayhem.

'You two,' he said to Venus and Saturn, 'come next door with me.'

He turned to Venus and said 'You love me more than anyone in the world. You are dying to please me in every way you can.'

He pulls out a digital video camera out of his pocket and gives it to Saturn.

'You can film the two of us, make sure you get both our faces and plenty of close-ups.'

Venus moves to Harry and kisses him passionately. Her tongue probing his mouth, her breasts squeezing against him. Her arms run down his back and press his buttocks, pushing his groin tight against her own.

She stands back and starts to undress. Harry's cock is pounding as she slides her dress to the floor. She cups her bare breasts and starts to kneed them gently. She runs her hands down her hips and slowly peels her knickers off. Her hand passes between her thighs and she slips a finger inside her cunt. She sucks it.

She now starts to undress Harry. His heart is beating as she kisses his nipples, sucking them gently. She undoes his trousers and kneels down, lowering them as she goes. He steps out of them and she throws them to one side. Venus now slips his boxers over his throbbing cock. She takes the end of it in her mouth and runs her tongue over the slit. Her hands are working along the insides of his thighs and she moves them up between his buttocks.

Harry is breathing heavily now, trying to control himself. More of his cock disappears into her mouth, he feels her teeth easing back his foreskin, her tongue working all around. Saturn moves to get a better shot. Venus eases a finger up to Harry's anus. He resists at first, then relaxes as he feels a warm sensation flood over him. She takes him deeper into her throat. All the way in. His pubes are brushing her nose and she presses hard with her hands. The finger up his arse is moving and making his spunk build up, his balls are aching and he's very close. She slowly pulls his cock from her mouth, and her finger from his arse.

'Darling, I want to fuck you so much.' She pants and drags him over to the bed.

She lies him down and straddles his cock.

'You just relax, darling. I'll do all the work.'

She lowers herself slowly onto his throbbing prick. Gently guiding his cock into a cunt for the first time in his life. He feels her warmth and wetness. She grips him tight and starts to move slowly up and down. She cups a breast in one hand and leans forward.

'Would you like to suck my tittie?'

She points it to Harry's mouth and he sucks at the nipple greedily. She continues moving her hips and starts to moan. He feels her cunt heat up, her wetness floods down his cock and balls. His head rocks back and he closes his eyes. He feels his cock expand and he shoots his load high into the air. High into the air?

He feels cold. He can hear voices around him. He opens his eyes and looks around the room. He's in the dressing room at the theatre, the Maidenhead Ladies Choral Ensemble are staring at him, open mouthed.

He can't understand what is happening. He pulls his trousers back up over his rapidly shrinking cock and pushes past them out of the room, I'm sure he brushed plenty of spunk over the good ladies on the way past. It was an April the First concert they wont forget for a long time.

Harry wont remember anything. He wont remember phoning me and asking about hypnotism. I'm sure they will have a new cleaner when I arrive in May.