Hypnotism is easy? Ch. 06

Story Info
Slave Wendy and the boy pets have fun.
3k words
4.2
1.1k
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/12/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to find a naked, perfumed Wendy kneeling holding a cup of tea for me. "Good morning mistress," she said, breathing fresh mint toothpaste on me, she had obviously prepared.

"Well Wendy my little slut you look very fetching in your birthday suit, but I think you should be clothed while you clean my flat. In the drawers you will find some decent knickers, stockings and a big tee shirt I use for sleeping sometimes. Put them on."

I was sitting on the edge of the bed when she returned, the tee shirt was a bit long, covering her knickers. It was also slightly tight, I could see the outline of her nipples. Pinching one and pulling the shirt out I cut a hole in it with some scissors I had in my bedside table. When the tee shirt was back in situation her right tit was totally exposed. One tit out seems so much more sluttish than both.

I sat back and admired my handiwork. "You need a belt, get one from the wardrobe," I instructed.

"Yes, mistress," she replied. I put the belt around her waist and fastened it tight which had the desired effect of shortening the tee shirt and exposing the crotch of her knickers,

"Very nice," I said, tweaking her uncovered nipple. "Spread your legs, bend your knees and stick your cunt out, with your right hand rub your cunt through your knickers and use your left to pinch your bare nipple. Each time I call you you will do this for ninety seconds, while awaiting my orders, do you understand?

"Yes mistress," she replied while carrying out my instructions. She was smiling

"You are going to clean my flat and as I am expecting guests this afternoon I expect it to be spotless. I wouldn't want to have to punish you," I lied. Oh I was going to punish her. I sent her on her way to begin cleaning. She looked delightfully slutty, I could just make out the bottom of her bum cheeks above her thigh highs. I'll make her wear a pair of my heels, a size too small, later.

She had begun dusting. "Slut," I called. Wendy rushed over, took up her position and started rubbing her pussy and playing with her nipple. I waited ninety seconds before handing her my empty mug. She took it into the kitchen then continued her cleaning.

I put on a pair of heels which went well with my babydoll nightie and went into the lounge. I was enjoying sitting on the couch admiring Wendy and relishing getting my flat cleaned.

"Slut," I shouted over the sound of the vacuum cleaner. She switched it off and again took up her position as crude as it looked. She was smiling as she stroked her pussy. Her knickers were looking slightly damp. After ninety seconds I told her to kneel. "My shoes need cleaning, lick them."

Without hesitation she bent over and started licking my left shoe. Considering this had nothing to do with me hypnotising her I was surprised how obedient she was. She finished licking them. "They are wet, use your knickers to dry them." I held my foot up and she held my ankle. She rubbed her crotch on my shoe. I doubt that much drying was happening.

"Get on with the cleaning," I ordered.

"Yes, mistress." She moved on to the bathroom. I called her back twice to bring me a cup of tea and later take the cup away. She rubbed her pussy each time. Her knickers were decidedly damp.

I phoned the boys telling them to come here immediately. Setting out some sexy clothes for Wendy I dressed in black leggings, I have the perfect bum for leggings and a black tight tee shirt which showed my nipples. I instructed Wendy to leave the bathroom and to be cleaning the lounge when the boys arrived.

When they arrived I put them in a trance state. "Well gentlemen Wendy and I have been bemoaning the fact that we have never had a puppy so today you will be our puppies. Take all your clothes off." Without hesitation they stripped. All the time they were watching Wendy stretching and bending as she cleaned the room. One minute her knickers on display the next her free tit swinging.

"Puppies on your hands and knees, side by side, you may watch Wendy." I arranged them as I wanted them, legs apart, balls and cocks hanging down. "I have put glue on your hands and knees so you cannot lift them off the carpet." That will keep them in place. I called Wendy over, "On your hands and knees Wendy, face the puppies." I walked to a shelf and ran my finger along it.

"You are supposed to have cleaned this, look at the muck on my finger," I put my clean finger in front of her. "You will have to be punished." I pulled her knickers down and with her help took them off completely. I threw them under the puppies nose. Pulling her head back by her hair I gave her bum a resounding smack.

"Yeoooowww," she screamed. Her head being pulled back gave the puppies a great view of her swinging tit. I hit her again three times with similar results.

"Turn round I'm sure the puppies would like to see your red arse getting redder." Wendy squirmed her way round so her bum and pussy were facing the pups, giving me room to smack her. I gave her four more which were greeted with loud screams.

I could see the pups were getting quite excited so I put a finger into Wendy's pussy and then into her bumhole. "I'm sure the pups would like to kiss you bum better so shuffle back so they can reach." Wendy edged backwards and both the pups started kissing and licking her bum.

Having their hands glued to the floor hampered their movement. They both were aiming to reach her pussy and maybe her bumhole. "Wendy, I told you we were having guests and there you are improperly dressed. Go and put something decent on." she crawled to the bedroom.

I went behind the boys and slapped both arses. "Arses up, back arched, let me see a bit of discipline." I produced some of my favourite pink ribbon and tied it quite tight around their ball sack. Unsurprisingly they both had erections. I poured myself a glass of wine and sat opposite them.

They were both looking at me. I had my drink in my left hand and was stroking my pussy through my leggings. Wendy returned wearing the sexy outfit I had left out for her. She put some music on and while she began dancing I moved behind the pups and began massaging their balls, neatly hanging. Slowly, very slowly she stripped down to her thong.

"These puppies are disgusting Wendy, the dirty swines are lusting after you. Look at their erection." I was squeezing their balls, quite gently really. She knelt in front of them, the white of the bit of thong you could see emphasised the red of her bum cheeks. She wiggled her bum.

"I have unglued your hands, puppies, sit up and beg." They knelt up with their hands held up like a dog begging. Turn around Wendy and see how the dirty little dogs have been lusting after you." Both the pups had a raging hard-on.

Wendy and I knelt in front of them. "I think we should do something about this," I said, slapping Scot's cock. Wendy slapped Len's. We continued slapping using both hands, left and right. "It doesn't look as though this is getting rid of the disgusting dog's hard-ons. Maybe slapping the balls will provide better results," I said massaging Scot's balls.

I slapped his balls from underneath, several times, he yelled. Len yelled out a few seconds later. I smiled at Wendy and repeated the process. The boys looked in pain. I took pity on them. "Do you want to cum? Bark once for yes, twice for no."

"Woof," said Len.

"Woof," said Scot. "It seems like the only way to destroy these erections is to let them cum," I told Wendy. "Turn your back and slowly take your knickers off, let the dirty pups see your lovely cunt." Unhurriedly Wendy's cunt was exposed, both cocks twitched.

It was my turn, turning my back. I nonchalantly pulled down my tight leggings, I was not wearing knickers so my pussy was soon displayed. Wendy and I turned on our backs and with frog's legs took their cocks between our feet. "You will have to wank yourselves off as we are not moving."

The pups started jerking backwards and forwards. Wendy and I were laughing. You pups will have to lick your spunk up. We laughed louder, they continued fucking our feet. Scot came first. Shooting quite a load over my pussy, my legs and the floor. "Naughty boy," I said, lightly kicking his balls.

Len followed shortly after with an even bigger load. "Lick it up," I ordered and they both leant forward and started licking the jizz off the floor. They eased forward, up our legs and to our lower body, making a big thing of licking our pussies. "That's enough, back on all fours paws glued down." I lay down with my legs up and spread and had Wendy kneeling with her bum facing the pups, her wet freshly licked pussy staring at them. Using her mouth she brought me to a wonderful orgasm.

Both the boys had sprouted erections again. "You naughty puppies. Just looking at Wendy's juicy pussy while she licks me out and you get hard again. Would you like to fuck us both, bark once for yes and twice for no."

"Woof."

"Woof."

"If I allow you to fuck us you will have to keep the pink ribbon on your balls until college on Monday afternoon when you can come into the ladies toilet for us to remove them. That will not be in a cubicle so there could be other girls there. Bark once for yes, twice for no."

There was some hesitation as they looked at each other and at Wendy's inviting pussy. I think they would agree to anything. "Woof," woofed Scot.

"Woof," barked Len.

"Obviously you will have to fuck us doggy and you will have to make us both cum. I will allow you to use your mouths and paws to get us worked up before you fuck us Should either of us not climax you will wear the ribbons until Friday afternoon, coming into the ladies to show that you are still wearing them." I smiled to myself if they came in at the same time every afternoon word would get round and the boys would have quite an audience by Friday.

We both knelt with our pussies facing them. "You can lick our bumholes, we would like that. Paws are now unglued." We had swapped places so it was Len whose tongue licked and then invaded my bumhole.

Wendy and I had our heads on the floor, facing each other. We were smiling, both having our bumholes plundered, we kissed. Having your bumhole licked and penetrated and kissing a beautiful sexy girl is possibly the sexiest thing that can happen to a girl. I was near to climax.

Lens tongue left my bum and his cock entered my waiting sodden pussy. On his third stroke I hit the roof. As much as I have enjoyed the sex with Wendy, and I really have, there is nothing to beat a warm hard cock in your pussy.

My screams seemed to encourage Len who hammered in harder and harder. I felt the tightness in my core building again and I came again. Wendy wailed, it looks like the boys will have the bows off on Monday.

With five massive slams into me accompanied by a grunt with each one he filled my pussy. He collapsed on top of me, squashing my little tits into the floor. Scot and Wendy were in a similar position. I extracted myself. "Back in position pups," I ordered.

I debated having them clean our pussies but decided to have a 69 with Wendy to round the session off. "Okay boys you will not consciously remember this afternoon, you will have it in your unconscious so you will dream about it. When I mention certain words you will have a fifteen second flashback. Those words are climax, nipples and cock. You will not wonder why you have a pink bow around your balls but will come to be released tomorrow."

They looked expectantly at me awaiting further instructions. I lay in front of them with my legs spread. "Wendy lick my cunt while I lick yours, let's clean up their dirty jizz." She knelt over me, her pussy dripping into my face. I put my tongue as far into her as I could. She did the same for me.

We kissed them on the lips with our messy mouths, lips and surround giving them a taste of a pussy juice and sperm cocktail. "Get dressed and go home," I ordered.

When we were alone we just sat and giggled. "You have had your twenty four hours as my slave, did you enjoy it?" She jumped off the couch and knelt between my legs.

"Please mistress, I have been very naughty and there is an hour left of my slavery." she begged.

I was knackered and tempted to refuse. "Kneel within your back to me and your legs on either side of mine," she took up position. "Put your hands on your head," I put my arms around her and squeezed her nipples hard.

"You've confessed to being very naughty so you will have hard punishment for the next," I looked at the clock, "twenty five minutes."

"Thank you mistress," Wendy gasped through the pain. I stopped twisting her nipples and slapped her tits, left, right, left, right. I slapped them from the side, underneath and and straight on which made her let out a quiet scream.

"You're very proud of your tits, you like waving them about to arouse the boys, wearing low cut tops or no bra so your nipples are pushing your top out. For the next few days you are going to be very conscious of your tits because they will be very painful. Even though your time will be up you will be wearing clothes pegs on them for the rest of the day, okay?"

"Yes mistress, thank you." I moved my hands down to her pussy, putting two fingers from each hand into it.

"Hell, you are so wet you filthy slut," I removed my fingers and put all four of them into her mouth. "Lean forward and put your hands on the floor and your arse up," she complied, giving me a close up of her pussy and bumhole. "You can say or shout whatever you want for the next fifteen minutes and I will totally ignore you after that if you ask me to stop. I will."

"Thank you mistress." I started smacking her arse, hard. "Oww, oww, oww," she exclaimed, surprised. I continued smacking her with my right hand while I put two fingers from my left into her cunt and then into her bumhole. "Yeeeoowwww," she yelled. I changed hands, her left cheek feeling the smacks and a finger in her bum. I kept my thumb on her clit.

With just about a minute to go I started hitting both cheeks hard and fast, her bum was a glowing crimson. "Times up, do you want me to stop?"

"No, please don't stop," I could tell she was crying. I put my thumb in her bum and started spanking her pussy. It did not take long before she was yelling and crying. "Please stop mistress, please stop."

I held her hips and pulled her up, I started licking her pussy and concentrated on her clit. Her sobs were abating and I could see and taste that she was near to climax. Should I let her? What the hell, I did. And her sobs became howls of ecstasy. I rubbed her bum. "Go and fetch a bottle of wine and two glasses.

She basically fell to the floor before getting up and walking to the fridge, her bum was something to behold. I held the glasses while she poured the wine. "Sit down," I said'

"Do you mind if I kneel?" she said, turning and showing her scarlet bum.

I laughed, "do what you want," I shrugged.

"Thank you mistress." I looked at her tear streaked face, makeup a real mess. Her tits were red and nipples red, sore and erect. God she is beautiful. She smiled at me and handed me a handful of clothes pegs.

"Your time as a slave is over, I know that I promised that I would put pegs on your nipples and pussy but you are free," she looked disappointed.

"Please," she beseech, taking one of the pegs and putting it on her nipple. She pulled such a face and it obviously hurt." I want to be your slave." Hell, she's my friend, do I want her as a slave? No, I want her more as a friend. Can she be a slave and a friend? I put a peg on her other nipple.

"We need to discuss this, you are Wendy, my friend, who I can argue with, laugh with, have a night out with, as equals. How can this Wendy also be my slave?"

Wendy stood, spreading her legs before me, inviting me to put a peg on her pussy. What the hell, I put the peg on her vulva and another on the other side. I handed Wendy a peg. "Put this on your clit," I ordered. "You will wear those until you go home at six in the morning, now drink your wine."

"Can't you hypnotise me to be your slave when you don't need me to be your friend?"

"How can I hypnotise you to be a slave when you want to be a slave anyway?"

"Can you hypnotise me to be your friend?"