Hypnotism Works

Story Info
Wifes tries hypnotism to stop smoking, gets added benefits.
14.9k words
4.2
26.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife had been a lifelong smoker and had tried many different methods to quit over the years, none of them worked long term, and she always resumed the habit after different lengths time. A coworker of hers suggested hypnotism, to which my wife kind of brushed the idea aside, saying she had tried it before, and it didn't have any effect. Her friend was persistent, saying that this hypnotist was different and had cured her of her smoking habit. She further stated that this hypnotist was a Dr. of psychology and worked it into her practice instead just a stop smoking clinic like many other practitioners of hypnotic cures. The coworker added that the Dr. was a woman and made her feel much more comfortable as she didn't feel like she was part of a circus side show or that she going to try something while under hypnosis.

Seeing nothing to lose, my wife got the Dr.s information and figured she'd give her a call. The Dr. put my wife at ease and soon enough she had made an appointment. After that first appointment, my wife was pretty excited and said that not only was she very professional, she also had a very calming demeanor about her that quickly put you at ease. She explained that because her smoking habit was so ingrained it would most likely take several sessions, but the good part was that it was covered by our insurance, so costs would be minimal. Having a weekly appointment over two months, my wife quickly saw a reduction in her craving for cigarettes and eventually quit altogether.

As a kind of "graduation" the Dr. wanted me to come to the final appointment and show support for the effort my wife had put into stopping smoking. I readily agreed, wanting to shake the hand of this miracle worker. I left work early one afternoon and my wife picked me up at my office and we headed to the Dr.'s office. It was really more of a house with a room segregated for her practice, and I learned her primary specialty was couple's therapy. Thinking there was an issue, I pointed to the sign and asked if there was anything I needed to know? "No silly, we're great, she just closes out all her hypnosis sessions with the significant other." "Ok, good" I said just as the Dr. walked into the waiting area. She looked like your typical psychology professor, Tall, looking very strait-laced, with her hair pulled back in a tight bun and smart business suit.

Walking right up to me she extends her hand as a way of greeting. Standing up quickly I take her hand and immediately feel a very strong grip. I also notice her eyes and that they seem to stare deep into your soul. She introduces herself as "Dr. Lydia" and says, "you must be Bill, I have heard much about you." I give sideways glance to my wife, to which she just shrugs. Lydia sees this exchange and quickly adds "I extracted all the juicy bits while your wife was hypnotized." Seeing the look of shock and a little fear, she quickly adds, "I'm just kidding" with a wink to Desy. She invites us into her office and we follow her in and sit down on a couch while she takes a seat in a chair across from us.

Dr. Lydia opens by thanking me for coming and the support I have given to Desy. I assure her it was no problem at and that I just wanted her to be healthy and happy. "That's wonderful" she says. Then she asks me "Is there anything that you'd like to stop doing? I can cure more than just smoking." "No, I think I'm ok" I respond, "besides, I don't think I can be hypnotized" I add.

"What makes you think that Bill?" the Dr. asks.

"I was at a sales seminar a few years ago and the guest speaker was a self-proclaimed hypnotist. He pulled some of us on stage and while he was able to get some of my coworkers to act a fool, clucking like chickens, or quacking like a duck, it didn't seem to have an effect on me." I explain.

"Well please don't put me in the same category as a circus act" the Dr. counters, "I actually have a good bit of professional education behind my training" I apologize to her, explaining that I did not mean to take anything away from her, I just figured that I was one of those that could not be hypnotized.

Lydia then says, "I'll tell you what, let's just try a small experiment, I promise I won't make you perform any silly acts or other gimmicks."

"Sure, do you best" I say, feeling kind of cocky.

"Oh, I'll do better than my best, I always do!" she counters. She pulls her chair directly in front of me and asks me to stair into her eyes, and to clear my mind as best I can while just listening to her talk. Her eyes are mesmerizing, and her voice is soothing, soon enough I am feeling pretty relaxed and ready to fall asleep.

Suddenly she says "Ok Bill, you were right, I guess you are one of those that cannot be hypnotized, sorry I doubted you. I do occasionally come across people like you.

Feeling kind of smug, I just grin and say "Well, you tried"

My wife gives a bit of a smirk at this point, but I brush it off. We continue to talk about my wife's treatment, and during the conversation my wife says "Eretto" out of the blue, not sure what that had to do with the conversation, but my mind had been wandering anyway, trying to focus back on the conversation I suddenly realize I am sporting an erection an 18 year old would be proud of.

The worst part is that it is aggressively tenting my pants and I can't do anything to adjust it without drawing attention to my predicament. I fidget in my seat a little when Dr. Lydia asks. "Is everything is ok?" with a weird smile on her face.

"Um sure, just adjusting a little" I look over at my wife and she has a weird grin, but I don't want anymore attention on me so I ignore it. My face is hot and I know I am blushing, but I have popped an outrageous boner in the Dr.s office, and with my loose work slacks it is quite noticeable. It still happens occasionally, but at my age it is never this hard and never for very long. I feel like I am back in high school all over again where I would get erections quite frequently for no reason at all.

Desy and Dr. Lydia resume their conversation. I am trying to focus on what is being said, hoping to will my erection down, but it's no use. They are talking about continued care and tricks to avoid any urges to smoke that may come up. Dr. Lydia states that the hypnotism is very effective, but the brain can sometimes ignore implanted suggestions if a craving is strong enough. As Desy is responding she again says a word that is seemingly out of context to the conversation.

When I hear her say "Emico", I get a familiar sensation in my groin, and without warning I experience an orgasm right in front of Desy and the doctor. There was no stimulation, no thoughts, just cum shooting from my cock into my underwear.

I don't know about others, but I can't orgasm without being noticed. Clenching my teeth and groaning/moaning my body shivers and spasms like I am having a seizure. Trying to regain my composure somewhat, I realize I still have a rock-solid erection, now I have a wet spot spreading across the front on my slacks. I am wearing dark pants, but looking down, you can see that a whitish liquid is seeping to the surface. Feeling pretty self-conscious, I Look up and see that both Dr. Lydia and Desy are staring at me intently, shit eating grins on both of their faces. "What is happening to me?" I ask.

Ignoring me, Dr. Lydia speaks directly to Desy "Bill must be pretty open to suggestion, I have never seen it work that effectively that quickly."

"What are you talking about?" I try to interject.

Again ignoring me, Dr. Lydia continue to Desy. "Those words will work anytime and anywhere and remember to use the last one when you are done, or else praipism can occur."

This last bit really has my attention, all but ignoring my own predicament, I stand up and ask "what the hell is going on?" Realizing my "tent" and wet spot are even more noticeable while standing, I quickly sit back down.

Dr. Lydia looks at Desy, who gives a nod, then to me. "Ok, I'll explain everything" she starts. "As part of my treatment I delve deep into a person's psyche to see if there are any underlying issues. It sometimes gets rather personal, and your two's sex lives became a topic of conversation. Well it seems that while she is quite satisfied, she'd like sex to last a little longer and maybe a little more frequent. One of my specialties is controlling or enhancing the male libido. I have done a lot of research and clinical trials on it and have found that through hypnotic suggestion, I can control men's erections and orgasms, which is what you experienced earlier." "How did you do that?" I ask.

"Well, I actually was able to hypnotize you and it was really quite easy. It started just to prove a point, as you seemed a bit cocky, but then once I had you under, I asked Desy if she wanted to try out my research, to which she was more than willing. So with the power of suggestion, any time Desy says "Eretto" (Italian for erect), you will get an erection, (at that word I felt a tingling in my groin even though I was already rock hard). Any time she says "Emico" (Squirt in Latin), you will have an orgasm, as the word left her mouth I was again racked with a powerful orgasm and another large volley of cum shot from my cock and into my already sticky and wet boxers. "So, as you just witnessed again, the power of suggestion worked quite well with you!"

Being quite bold at this point she adds, "you'll notice, that in the course of about ten minutes, you have had a strong erection that has yet to go soft, and have also experienced two orgasms with ejaculations. Quite unusual for pretty much any male, let alone one your age."

"Stand up Bill" the doctor direct me. I hesitate and look to my wife for support. She gives me a look that says, "please, do as she says" I stand up as directed, and the cum in my shorts is fully leaking through and it is blatantly obvious that I am still quite aroused and erect.

The Dr. stands up from her chair and walks in front of me, looking me in the eyes she says. "Unbuckle your pants and drop them and your underwear to your ankles"

I'm not really sure why, but I do as asked. Fumbling with my belt and zipper, I eventually get them undone and push everything to the floor where they puddle (quite literally) at my feet. My engorged and sticky appendage is now in plain view for all to see. Reaching over to her desk she grabs a couple tissues and hands them to me. "Hold these out in front of your penis Bill" she directs me. Looking at Desy she says. "You want to do the honors?"

Knowing exactly what she wants, Desy doesn't hesitate saying "Emico" to me. There it is again, I feel the pressure welling up inside me and almost immediately cum sprays from my cock, actually overshooting the tissues, a white stripe landing on the the doctors desk. My hips buck, as a second, then third volley travel down the shaft and are violently expelled from the engorged purple head. I am able to catch all the rest in the tissues this time. Again, not one single bit of softening of my erection.

In a purely professional manner, Dr. Lydia grabs a couple more tissues and wipes up the mess I made on her desk, takes the semen soaked tissues from my hand and tosses them in her waste basket. Giggling, she says, "the cleaning lady will have a laugh at today's trash."

Reaching out, the Dr. grabs my turgid member, it's the first physical contact there has been and it feels heavenly. Slowly, with a very clinical air about her, she examines my erection, lifting, turning, twisting, then progresses to by balls. Taking them in her fingers she manipulates them one at a time. Pulling her hand away, she pronounces me healthy and under no threat of harm or damage, then turns to Desy "one last word to try, and this is the most important one." At that Desy says "Mollis" (Latin for soft) and my proud erection wilts away. Just for fun Desy again says "Eretto" and my erection springs back to full staff, and just as quickly she says "Mollis" and it fades away. Both her and the doctor get a kick out of that, with Desy laughing about it being her new party trick.

"Ok, sit back down Bill, I need to explain a few things to you." I reach down to pull my pants up, but I am directed to sit as I am. I am openly on display and both women in the room don't try to hide their open stares.

Dr. Lydia continues. "Bill, Desy has three words, one to get you erect, one to make you orgasm, and finally one to make you flaccid. The way hypnotism typically works is the reaction is based not only on reception of the key word, but also has a lot to do with the voice saying it." To prove her point she says "Eretto" and I am instantly hard, following up quickly with "Mollis" and I go soft again. Typically, it is only the hypnotist that has control, but in this case, it's actually Desy who needs to be able to manage you like this. Now, here is the kicker, as an added bonus to Desy, I implanted the suggestion that you can only get erect, orgasm, or go soft based on these commands. You won't be able to get erect or orgasm without her input."

"That doesn't seem fair" I grouse.

"Oh, it's completely fair" Desy says. "No more jerking off when I'm not around, I'll still let you, you'll just have to get my permission." She adds with a laugh. "Besides, you know our sexual rhythms have never really been synced, so now that I have the power to get it when I want it, you'll get way more sex than you have ever imagined, trust me."

"Here's the other thing" Dr. Lydia adds. "This is the ultimate cure for premature ejaculation which all men suffer from periodically. You can go as long as Desy wants, and when she is ready for you to finish, she'll just say the magic word "Emico".

Even though I am not hard, the feelings are the same and physical release is the same, meaning, more semen flowed out of my soft penis and onto my thigh before spilling down onto the seat cushion.

"Ok, I wasn't sure, but that just proved my theory. Saying "Emico" erect or soft will cause an ejaculation."

And it did, I am now sitting in a pool of my own cum. Luckily the Dr. has leather cushions. Handing me the box of tissues, Dr. Lydia tells me to clean myself up. As I am doing that she adds, "just a basic male anatomy lesson, the male can only ejaculate a certain amount before he "dry shoots" it's different with everyone and has a lot to do with diet and hydration level. Again, depending on the person, dry shooting may be a little painful, but it will not cause any harmful effects to the body."

"I can't wait to see how much we can get out of you!" Desy says excitedly

"This is going to be so much fun Dr. Lydia, thank you so much!" my wife excitedly exclaims.

"Yes it will, but don't forget, give him a rest every 2-3 hours, an erection for too long can cause permanent damage and that wouldn't be good for anyone. Oh, one last thing" Dr. Lydia gets up and walks over to a closet and pulls out a pair of those throw away scrub pants that do little to hide anything. "These will probably make the drive home a little more comfortable." I have nothing left to hide, so unabashedly, I stand up naked and pull the scrub pants. Dr. Lydia then hands me a plastic bag to put my soiled clothes in.

Giving us both a hug and escorting us to the door, parting with "you kids have fun!"

"Oh we will" looking at me she whispers "Eretto" and then out loud "BOOIINNGGG" while turning me sideways so Dr. Lydia can see the tent in the loose fitting "paper" scrubs, which I swear I almost ripped.

Laughing, Dr. Lydia yells to her. "Behave Desy!"

"NEVER!" was her response. Luckily for me we secured a street side spot right in front so I didn't have far to walk.

Getting in the car, Desy turns to me and asks "are you ok with all of this?"

"I'm a little nervous and kind of bummed that I won't be able to get hard on my own, but having 4 or more orgasms in less than an hour has felt pretty good." I reply.

Reaching over and rubbing my cock through my pants she looks me in the eye and says, "I wasn't kidding when I said you'll get more sex than you ever dreamed. You know women reach their prime later than men and I am in mine right now! When Dr. Lydia was putting the suggestions in your subconscious, we had to be sure it was working, so right there in the office on front of me, she undid your zipper and pulled your penis out. We practiced the words over and over to make sure they were fully "planted" as she calls it. So truth be told you had an extra 2 ejaculations. Watching her hold you had my pussy dripping. I wanted to jump you right there in her office!"

"This" squeezing my cock and "this" rubbing her pussy are going to get a lot of use. Just think, I can now have my two favorite things, short blowjobs, long fucks, oh yeah, lots of cum!" Starting the car and putting it in gear, she says, "let's go home and play. Oh and you better stay hydrated, because I am going to drain your balls every chance I get!" As she pulls away she says, "Mollis, at least until we get home!"

We make it home in record time and the garage door is not even fully closed when Desy looks at me and says "Eretto" and I'm fully erect. "Strip" was her next command. I only had two pieces of clothing to lose, so there in the garage I am completely naked and completely hard. Grabbing me by my erection, she leads (drags) me in the house and straight back to the bedroom. She's dropping clothes along the way. Falling onto our bed on her back she spreads her legs lewdly and says. "Fuck Me!" I start put my face between her legs, but she pulls me up saying "we'll get to that later, I have so many things I want to do now."

I'm not going to hesitate, so I crawl up between her legs and with no effort I slide my throbbing cock deep into her pussy. She wrapped her legs around my hips and let out a a low guttural moan, working through her first orgasm of the afternoon. She wasn't kidding she was wet, we were making slurping sounds as I jackhammered my cock in and out of her. We hadn't been at it for more than two minutes when she was still in the throes of her orgasm, she whispered in my ear "Emico" Not sure how, but I blasted off again, this time in a little more appropriate space.

Jerking and spasming, I could feel my spunk adding to her own cum. As before, I didn't go soft, so I kept at it, about 60 seconds later, she again says "Emico" and again I feel my self shoot. Not sure if it was her saying the word, her feeling me shoot off, or a combination of both. But every time I came in her, she had another orgasm of her own.

Ok, so there is a down side for me, In the Dr.s office, there was no physical stimulation. Here and now there is LOTS of physical stimulation and my cock is sensitive after one orgasm, now two in a row has me feeling like I am coming non-stop. She still has her legs wrapped around me and is bucking her hips against mine yelling at me to keep pounding her. Suddenly, she hugs me tight and screams out in a wail, then the big one hits her, she is coming and hard.

I keep driving until she finally pushes me off saying. "That's enough for now." Pulling out of her, I look down to see a flood of sperm flowing out of her. She looks to me and says "my pussy is sore, kiss it for me" Looking again to the mess I created I hesitate, but she says "please" with pleading eyes. I have done this for her many times before, but there has never been as much as there is now. Knowing how good it makes her feel, I dive in and begin to slurp up my copious spunk from her lips and anywhere else it has splattered.

Once the outside is clean I focus in on her opening, sticking my tongue deep inside, I'm rewarded with a deep moan from her and a large glob of spunk. Moving up a little, I suck her hard clit into my mouth which sends her into another orgasm, her pelvic spasms force more cream out and I quickly lick it up.