Hypnotism Works

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, enough!" she says, pushing me away. Getting up from bed, she sees I'm still hard and says. "This is going to take some getting used to, I'm so used to you going soft after you cum. It hasn't even been an hour yet, so we have plenty of time, I think I'll keep you naked and hard for dinner. As a matter of fact, I don't want you wearing any clothes at all at home unless I say you can. Can you live with that?"

"I think I can get used to it"

"We do need to shower though, you made a mess of us." Grabbing my still turgid member, she leads me to the bathroom.

Getting in the shower we clean each other off, as we are done Desy says. "Stay in the shower a minute, I want to see something." then steps out. Turning around she turns the water cold, I try to step out but she laughs and says. "Take it for a minute you wimp." Then adds, "Just as I thought, even a cold shower won't make you go soft." I am still rock hard. Shivering, but rock hard. Turning the water back up, I warm up and then step out to dry off. My ever-present erection pointing the way. "Let's go eat, I'm famished, and we need to get some fluids back in your system!"

Staying naked, I follow her into the kitchen and together we prepare a light meal. Working together in a small kitchen is difficult enough, but when you have a major erection constantly bumping into things, it's even more difficult. Fumbling along, we finally get some tacos made and sit down to eat. My wife sets a large glass of ice water in front of me saying. "You need to drink plenty of water like the doctor said, but I am still going to see how many times you can cum before you dry shoot as Dr. Lydia called it."

This went on for the next few days, luckily it was a long weekend. Desy was having such a good time, I was either constantly erect, or going between erect and soft, just so she could see how fast she could make my cock go up or down. Eventually, she added a timer feature to her watch so that every 3 hours she was reminded to say "Mollis" and make me go soft. The doctor had told her to let me rest for 15-20 minutes between long sessions, but that there was absolutely no harm in me ejaculating whenever she wanted.

For my part, I either had to carry a towel around or be close to a receptacle to deposit my sperm. Desy actually preferred to have me collect it to keep a running tally of how much fluid I had actually shot that day. She always came up with some inventive way of adding it to our diet. Sometimes she just wanted to see me drink it down, sometimes we would use it a salad dressing, other times she would pour it on her body and have me lick it off, this was my favorite as it usually led to other sexy adventures. Occasionally, she would catch me in the middle of doing something with no receptacle near by and I would have to hurry and get my hands in front of my cock to catch my spunk before she said "Emico". The only thing to do then was to lick it up from my cupped hand. She especially enjoyed watching that.

On Monday morning she told me that this was going to be a tough week for me as she was going to tease and edge me, but not let me cum until the weekend. I asked her why and she just told me she had big plans for Saturday. She stepped into the shower with me and said "eretto" of course I am instantly hard. Taking the soap in her hand she spent extra time soaping my cock and balls, I absolutely love the feeling of being erect, and had become quite accustomed to it, but that didn't lessen the need or want to cum, which I was no longer able to do on my own.

Turning around, she backed up to me and slid my slippery cock between her legs and slid it between her ass cheeks. Rubbing all around only enhanced my need. Leaning into her I pleaded. "Please let me cum!"

"Oh no, not yet I want these so full." She said while holding my balls. "That you'll be ready to bust and will do anything I ask." At that, she turns to the shower, rinses off and steps out. I add some conditioner to my hand and begin to furiously stroke my rod, hoping that I can cum on my own, but it's no use, all I am doing is increasing my arousal.

I step out and dry off as well, needing to get my day going. I step over to the sink to shave and basically have to set my erection on the sink to keep it out of the way. My wife sees this and just giggles. I start to get dressed, but as I am pulling up my boxers, it is difficult to hide my hardon. I ask my wife. "Can I at least go to work soft, so I don't get fired?"

"Of course." she says, then. "mollis". My cock is finally soft again and I am able to finish dressing and go to work like a normal guy.

Just before lunch I get a call from my wife "eretto" she says even before I say hello. I am instantly hard. "Did it work" she asked.

"Did what work?" I ask her.

"You know, did you get hard?" She banters back.

"Of course, why wouldn't it work?"

"Well, I wasn't sure if it would work over the phone. This adds all sorts of new ways I can have fun." She adds.

"Oh well, have a great day." She tells me.

"Wait!" I exclaim. "Yes?" she responds. "I have a lunch date with a client in about 10 minutes, I can't go like this." I plead.

"I know, and Teresa and I already talked about it. She's expecting a "surprise" but doesn't know what to expect." She informs me.

"Yeah, but I still need to walk through the office."

"You're a smart guy, you'll figure it out" and then the line went dead.

My wife knows many of my coworkers and some of my clients as we have all attended the same get togethers, so it is no surprise that she would share gossip with some of those she is closer with. Grabbing my raincoat, I head to the door holding it in front of me. Passing Teri, my admin assistant's desk, she looks up and says. "You won't need a coat today Bill, it's not supposed to rain all day."

I tell her, "I'll keep it just in case."

With a glance to my crotch, she says. "Too bad" then adds. "Enjoy your lunch" with a strange grin on her face. "Does everyone know I have a hardon?" I wonder.

Getting to the restaurant, I see that Teresa is already there and waves me over when she sees me. She stands up to greet me and takes my jacket from me, I try to resist, but she insists, so instead of making a scene, I hand it over. The gig is up as she casually glances at my waist and then her eyes get big. Looking up at me she just smiles, then places my jacket on a chair beside hers. She then leans in for a hug and presses her hips tight against me, well there is no longer any doubt that she knows I am sporting an erection. With a subtle twist of her hip, she glides herself against me, then turns to sit in her seat. I quickly sit down as well, however, Teresa boldly stares at my groin as I sit with a sexy grin on her face.

The waitress appears as soon as we are sat and takes our lunch order. She returns with our drinks, and we begin to discuss a new product line. Teresa seems a little preoccupied and I can't focus too well either with a throbbing hardon between my legs.

Suddenly, with an almost schoolgirl excitement, Teresa blurts out. "Ok, I can't take it anymore, Desy told me all about her quitting smoking through hypnosis. She also told me you had some hypnotic suggestions implanted as well. She didn't give me all the details, but said that she's never been more satisfied, but she told me I had to get the details from you. I need to know what happened with you so that I can get Tom to the doctor!"

Taking a deep breath, I begin. "Well, I made a comment to Dr. Lydia, the stop smoking therapist, that I didn't think I could be hypnotized, and she talked me into letting her try." I continued to explain the event in as clinical of terms as I could, not wanting to get too detailed. Teresa would occasionally ask a question, but mostly sat listening attentively. I was careful to not reveal the "words" during my explanation. As I finally finished talking, I could see her fidgeting in her seat. "Wow, that is so hot!, You mean with a specific word, Desy can make you hard anywhere or anytime no matter what? Tell me more!"

I can't believe I am sharing this much with a colleague, even though she is a good friend of ours, but she already knows my story, so I continue. "We even experimented with a cold shower and all it did was make me cold."

She continued her questioning with. "And another word makes you cum, regardless how many times you've already ejaculated?" She was getting excited and along with it her voice was rising, causing me look around nervously to see if anyone else was listening. Luckily, we were far enough away from others they seemed to be lost in their own conversations. Answering her question, "So far, it has worked every time she has said..." I almost screwed up and said it out loud.

"Said what?" Teresa asked.

"Haha, nice try!" I tell her.

"So are you still hard like you were when you walked in?" She asked, then added. "Oh yeah, I noticed!, kinda hard not to notice that big ol' bulge when I took your jacket."

"Yes, why do you think I was so embarrassed when you hugged me?" I tell Teresa.

"Well, I noticed it when you walked in, but had to confirm, so I hugged you extra tight" she giggled.

"Yes, I am still hard." I tell her. "It won't go away until Desy says the right word."

"I'm going to call her." Teresa exclaims, she pulls her phone out of her purse, presses a few buttons then puts the phone to her ear, after a moment she says. "Hey girl, guess who I'm sitting with? Oh yeah he gave me most of the details, he almost slipped up and gave me one of the magic words." Teresa giggled. Then, "I'm still not sure I believe all of this, what? Are you serious? Ok, sounds fun to me!" I can only hear one side of the conversation, and I can only guess what is being said. Teresa suddenly moves to the seat next to me and places her hand in my lap. Adjusting a little she has fully grasped my erection through my pants. "Wow, I've got quite a handful." She comments. "Ok, here he is." she says handing the phone to me.

"Hi" I say.

"How does it feel to have her hand wrapped around your cock?" Desy asks me.

"Quite nice actually."

"Well I am going to show her that it works just as you've told her." She then says "mollis" and I go soft.

"What happened?" Teresa asks.

"She said the word to make me soft" I tell her. Desy then says "eretto" and I spring back hard as ever.

"Holy shit" Teresa exclaims a little too loud, drawing the attention of a few other diners, although she doesn't loosen her grip. Desy alternates between the two words a couple more times, just to show that she has all the control.

"Ok, I'm convinced. Instead of letting go, she squeezes and pumps up and down a little. "You mean I could do this as long as I want you won't cum?"

"Nope, not until Desy says the right word. The best blowjob, the best fuck, the best anything, won't let me cum until Desy decides to let me." I explain.

Teresa reaches up and takes the phone back. "Girl, you have to give me the doctor's name, I'm going to make an appointment for Tom!" They chat for a few minutes more, however, Teresa is still gripping me tightly and casually pumping her fist up and down. "Ok, luv ya girl" and she ends to call.

I cough slightly, and Teresa realizes what I am doing and slowly pulls her hand back. "She told me she's not going to let you cum all week, and then plans to milk you dry on Saturday. Sounds like fun doesn't it?"

"Loads" I respond.

"Nice choice of words Bill!" she chuckles. "Well we better get back to work, I'll have my folks send some info over and we'll get the details ironed out." Teresa says as she stands up. I remain seated and lean over to grab my coat. Teresa sees this and intercepts my hand, grabbing my coat away from me. "Aren't you going to escort me out?" she asks with a smile.

Resigned to my fate, I stand up. She loops her arm through mine and side by side we walk through the restaurant. There is no hiding the bulge in my slacks, and several women and men notice as we move past them. They are probably replaying it in their heads trying to be sure if they really saw what they think they saw.

We finally get out the door and walk to the street corner. She turns and hands me my coat, leans up and kisses me on the cheek and says. "See you Saturday!" Seeing my eyes bug out a bit, she adds. "Yep, Desy invited me to watch "the draining" as she called it. And I wouldn't miss for anything in the world!" At that she spins on her heals and I watch her walk off, I'm pretty sure the extra swing in her hips is for my benefit.

Refocusing, I head back to my office to finish out the day. I call my wife once I get to the office, and as she picks up she simply says "mollis".

"Thank you" is about all I can muster. Then I ask. "Did you really invite her over this Saturday?"

"Yep, and few others too!" see responds excitedly. "I know you like to show off, and I can't wait to show you off. My goal is to actually see how much spunk I can get out of you and how long it will take until you shoot blanks!" She then said. "See you tonight!" and clicked off.

The rest of the week was much the same without the lunch date. I'd receive occasional random calls making me either erect or soft, and driving me nuts. She seemed to know exactly when I was in a compromising position, like going into a meeting or walking through the office. At home was even worse. Once in the door I would strip naked and she would immediately either make me hard, or if she had me drive home erect, she'd just come over and greet me with a hand on my cock and a kiss on the lips. Several times, when I came home soft, she'd drop to her knees and suck my cock into her mouth for a few minutes and then look up at time and with a pout ask me, "You don't like my blowjobs anymore?"

"You know that's not fair." I'd complain.

"Nope, but it's making these full isn't it?" She'd say, grabbing my heavy balls.

"I was ready to explode Monday night, and now it's Friday! I think I'll explode if I don't get release soon."

"Tomorrow!" Is all she said as she swatted me on the ass and said "eretto" and headed to the kitchen. Well, I'm hard as ever again. My purple pointer led the way to the bedroom where I dropped off my clothes and headed towards the kitchen. When I got there, Desy handed me a beer and a plate of spaghetti. "Carbs for your pregame meal" she giggled. After dinner we wandered into the living room to watch some tv, but I couldn't pay much attention as my cock was angry and throbbing as if it had its own heartbeat. Occasionally Desy would look at her watch and say "mollis" giving my erection a little break, but nothing could relieve my swollen balls at this point. Her warm hands and sexy talk did nothing to lessen the excitement I was feeling.

We went through several iterations with me either hard or soft, but always with her warm hands playing with me. She then came up with the following "game". During the program we were watching she would make me soft and have me put my face between her legs either licking or sucking on her pussy. During the commercials she'd say "Eretto" and have me fuck her hard, soft, slow, fast at her whim until the program came back on, then "mollis" and I was back between her legs. I have no idea how many orgasms she had, but the breaks seemed to keep her going. By the time our late shows were over, she looked like a frazzled mess, and I told her as much. My balls were tight, and fuller than I had ever remembered, so I tried one last time to see if she'd give me any relief.

"Not tonight, but tomorrow will be worth the wait."

My nuts were perpetually pulled up against my body as if I was going to cum at any second, although I knew that wasn't going to happen tonight.

With one final "Mollis", she said. "Man I'm wore out, I can't remember the last time I came that many times, let's go to bed."

"Lucky you." I grumbled.

"Don't worry honey, you'll be the one wrung out and frazzled tomorrow. It took a while to find a comfortable position, but I finally fell asleep. How do I know? Because I woke up with my wife sucking my hard cock. She was watching me, and when I opened my eyes, she took her mouth off me and said. "Morning sleepy head, did you sleep ok?"

"What do you think?" I asked her.

"Well, if it's any consolation, I learned something this morning."

"Yeah, what's that?"

"Well, the words work even when you are asleep, remember, you weren't hard when we came to bed, but here you are, hard as ever. I whispered in your ear and "BOING" there it is." She laughed at her own joke.

She swiftly swallowed me down to the balls again then pulled off and said. "Get in the shower and clean up, you've got a big day ahead of you. The girls will be here about 9am. Oh yeah, shave all this stubble off." Pointing to both my beard and my crotch.

Letting my hardon lead the way. I head to the shower and wash and shave as requested. Coming out of the bathroom in just my towel I hear my wife talking to someone in the kitchen. I look at the clock and see that it is only 8:30, so someone is early. My erection is tenting the towel, so I just drop it and head to the kitchen, knowing full well I will be on display soon enough anyway.

Thinking it will be one of Desy's friends, I am shocked to round the corner and see Teresa standing there. "Well, well, that's the way every man should show up to breakfast!" she exclaims.

Feeling frisky, I give my hips a little wiggle, causing my erection to slap my thighs, then, thrusting my hips towards her causing me to flop up and down.

"Don't tempt me Bill, I'm ready to jump on and ride that thing for days!"

"Calm down, both of you." Desy said. "And sorry Teresa, but the only thing that goes in is me!" She says pointing at my dick.

"Boooo." grumbles Teresa. "Such a waste of a good stiff pole!"

Desy adds. "Touching is ok, just no penetration"

The doorbell rings and my wife tells me to go get it. As I walk to the front door, Teresa follows, saying she wants to see the look on the face of whoever is at the door. As I reach for the doorknob to open the door, I feel Teresa's hand on my ass. "So smooth" she whispers.

Pulling the door open, I have no idea what to expect, I only hope it is someone that won't freak out and call the cops. I open the door slowly and there on the stoop is Teri, my admin assistant and another young female I don't know. "My, my I didn't know what to expect, but Desy told me to bring an open mind, oh, and a friend, this is my girlfriend, Jenny." Teri's eyes were flipping between my groin and my eyes, spending a bit more time on my groin. But her friend was totally staring at my erection with her mouth hanging open. "Bill, are you going to stand there pointing at us or are you going to invite us in?" Teri kids.

"Oh yeah, come on in please."

Once inside, Jenny is still a bit gobsmacked, you can tell she's nervous and unsure what to do or where to look. I walk everyone into the kitchen where Desy is milling about putting the final touches on breakfast. "Hi Teri" she exclaims. "So glad you could make it. Who's your friend?" my wife asks.

"This is my girlfriend Jenny, since I didn't have many details myself, I just gave her the same info you gave me, bring an open mind."

"Hi Jenny" my wife says. This brings Jenny out of her daze just enough to respond. "Hi everyone, sorry, just a little shocked is all. My "open mind" definitely didn't lead me down this path!" Jenny adds.

Teresa, always the bold one, asks Teri "Is Jenny your girlfriend or girl friend?"

My wife admonishes her with. "TERESA!?!"

"It's ok." Teri says. "We're both "out", and yes, Jenny is my girlfriend, lover, partner, whatever you want to call it, we've been together for a couple month now." At that Teri leans in and gives Jenny a deep kiss, which Jenny happily reciprocates. Teresa looks to my bouncing erection and then back to the girls kissing and says. "That's pretty hot isn't Bill?"