Hypnotism Works

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I head to the bedroom for some much-needed rest, leaving Desy, Teri and Jenny to their chatter about what they just witnessed. Even with my cock still rock hard I quickly drift off to sleep.

It's a few hours later and I feel someone crawl into bed with me. Desy snuggles up and spoons me from behind. As I stir awake, she asks how I'm feeling. Groggily, I tell her I still feel a bit wobbly, but also really good. Remembering that we had guests, I ask if Teri and Jenny had left.

"No, they wanted to take a nap as well, so I pointed them to the extra bedroom. But, from the sounds coming from the extra bedroom I'm don't think they are getting much sleep. They both said they were quite turned on by watching and touching you, so I guess they are relieving their own stress."

"Speaking of pent-up stress..." she says. As I turn towards her, I remember I went to bed hard, but I am now soft. Noticing my glance she tells me, "I remembered to come back and make you soft, don't want to hurt my favorite toy now do I? Feel like giving me back a few of your orgasms?" she asks.

"Sure, how do you want me?" I ask.

Rolling on her back she say's "eretto" then points to her red hot cunt and says. "Ride me cowboy."

I climb on and easily insert my erection deep into her in one smooth motion. Her first orgasm rolls through her and with a shaky voice she says. "Fuck me hard stud!"

I am fully awake now and begin the assault on her pussy that she desires. She pulls her legs up and holds herself wide open. I am driving into her with all my might and I know that in this position my pelvic bone pounds her clit pretty solidly. She has her teeth clenched, her eyes squeezed shut and is thrusting her hips up to me as hard as she can. Her movements become erratic and out of time with me, but I keep up my relentless assault.

Desy opens her eyes and looks deep into mine, muttering "fuck, fuck, fuck", over and over. Her words slowly morph into one long "fuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkk" then she grabs me tight, wraps her legs around my waist. I feel her vibrating from deep within. I am still pounding her for all I can when I feel her vaginal walls clench tight on my shaft. She has gone completely stiff and then she screams "oh fuck, I'm cuuuuummmmiinng." As she is screaming this, I feel her orgasm flow through her, culminating in a flood of juices as she squirts her hot nectar all over us. She does not ejaculate very often, but when she does I know she is maxed out the excitement scale.

Her eyes are wild as little spasms continue to roll through her body. I have slowed my thrusting to a gentle in and out motion. Every time I contact her clitoris, another spasm and another squirt of her juice comes out. I do this a couple times till she finally locks her heels into my buttocks and says. "Please, no more."

I stop all movement and just hold her, well all movement except for flexing my cock inside her to let her know I am still hard. She is really excited, because every time I flex, I feel her inner walls spasm around my shaft. A soft "mmmmmm" is about all she can muster when I do it.

Gently pushing me off of her she says. "Go check on our guests, It's my turn for a nap. Come get me in an hour" I disengage from her sopping sex, I lean in and kiss her on the forehead as she snuggles deeper into the mattress.

I head to the bathroom and take a quick shower before venturing to the living room. Teri and Jenny are no where to be found so I assume they are still "napping" themselves. I busy myself cleaning up the glasses and pitcher from earlier, as I am putting everything into the dishwasher I hear movement behind me and see Jenny standing in the doorway in just a t-shirt and panties.

"I heard someone up and I didn't want to be rude so I came out to join them." she tells me.

"I wouldn't think it rude at all if you went back and joined Teri" I reply. My wife didn't say "mollis" before she fell asleep, so I am still rigid and standing proud, and Jenny notices this as I turn towards her. Her eyes drop to my waist and follow my movements as I work in the kitchen. "What did you think about earlier?" I ask.

"It was definitely interesting. I'm still not ready to jump sides, no offence" she quickly adds.

"None taken" I tell her.

While we are talking, Teri slips in behind Jenny reaching around her and cupping her breast in an embrace. Jenny leans back into her and purrs. "You're not leaving me for dick now are you? Teri asks her, while looking at my erection. She is also scantily attired, in a t-shirt and thong that barely covers her crotch.

"Not at all." Jenny tells Teri. "After that licking you just gave me, I'm not leaving you!" They were both looking at me as she said this and her comment didn't go unnoticed as my cock noticeably bounced at her words.

"Maybe we'll let you and Desy watch sometime Bill!" Teri jokes. Another big bounce out of my erection has her add. "I'll take that as a yes"

I can't really get any harder, but I can get more excited as her words sink into my psyche. I sense movement behind me and feel Desy snuggle up against me. Reaching around me, she grabs my erection and wags it at Jenny and Teri. Eliciting a giggle from both of them.

"Anyone else hungry?" My wife asks.

"I am." From Jenny. "Me too." Adds Teri.

"Famished!" I tell her. "I'll put something together and meet you guys in the living room."

As Teri, Jenny and my wife walk away, I watch three gorgeous asses wiggle and sway, causing another involuntary throb to my erection.

I whip up a meat, cheese, and fruit tray and another pitcher of mimosas and take it into living room. While I am setting it on the table. Teri reaches out and grabs my shaft. Jenny gives her a hurt look to which Teri responds. "Sorry, I just can't help playing with this." Giving me a wag towards Jenny. Jenny giggles, "Yeah it was fun feeling it shoot his stuff."

"How about some burgers?" I ask the girls.

They all agree that it sounds good, so I head back to the kitchen, having to practically pull my erection out of Teri's hand.

After fumbling around in the kitchen, I head to the back yard and fire up the grill. The girls join me a few minutes later and Teri asks. "You just wander around outside all naked and hard?"

"Pretty much." I tell them, Then Desy adds. Ever since his "hypnotism" I won't let him put clothes on at home, we're pretty private back here so there's really no worry. Plus our neighbors are really cool and may even enjoy a show."

"Hell, Bill has even "fertilized" the flowers back here with his spunk, and I actually think it's making them grow!" She added with a laugh.

I finish up the burgers and Desy and Teri have gathered plates, chips and other items for us and sat at our table. I divvy up the burgers and we all sit down to eat. Our table has a clear glass top and throughout lunch everyone is opening staring at my still present erection. Desy's phone alarm goes off and she says "mollis" and I go soft.

"Ahhh!" say's Jenny. "It went away."

"Just for a while." My wife tells her, then explains how a man having an erection for too long can cause permanent damage, so every once in a while, she has to make me soft. "But don't worry, we'll bring him back to life soon."

We continue to eat and chat about various things, but mostly the events from earlier. Both Jenny and Teri are curious about when I'll recover enough to "shoot his stuff" as Jenny puts it. My wife and I both admit that we are also curious about that as well.

About an hour later we have all finished eating and we gather everything up and take it to the kitchen. When I turn away from the sink Teri is standing there. She reaches down, grabs my soft member, looks me in the eyes and says. "Eretto." My cock springs to life in her hand. "Wow, that's fun." Caressing my length, she adds. "I love being with women, and especially Jenny. But man is this making me miss a hard cock in my cunt."

"Mmmm, Hmmm!" we hear behind us. As we both turn to the doorway, Jenny is looking at us with her arms crossed and a stern look on her face. "I should ask you if you're planning on leaving me for his dick?" Jenny asks with a bit of a hurt sound to her voice.

"Sorry babe. I just love feeling it get hard in my hand. But yeah, holding this does make me kind of miss it, but not enough to want to ruin a relationship, a friendship, and a marriage! You're my girl, trust me!" Teri explains.

She then let's me go and walks over to Jenny, wrapping her up in a tight hug and kissing her deeply. Jenny melts into her, so she's obviously not too upset.

I move to the living room, Teri and Jenny follow shortly.

Teri and Jenny are on the love seat, my wife and I are on the couch. She is idly stroking me while we chat. My erection is purple and swollen, the skin pulled as tight as possible.

Jenny leans into Teri and whispers something. Teri whispers back and Jenny shakes her head and blushes. "What's going on?" My wife asks.

"Jenny's never seen a man masturbate and wonder if Bill would do it for her." Jenny jabs an elbow at Teri then buries her face in her hands.

Without being asked, I grab my shaft and slide my hand up and down. It feels as if I could ejaculate at any moment, but I know it's not possible without my wife's or someone else's help. Teri bumps Jenny, and when she looks up Teri nods toward me. Jenny slowly pulls her hands away from her face and focuses in on my actions.

I spread my legs a little and reach down and play with my balls. They are still a little tender and smaller than usual, but they still feel good in my hand. I lean back against my wife, her soft breasts and firm nipples press into my back. She wraps a hand around my chest and lightly flicks her finger across my nipple. I jump and suck in my breath a little, my nipples being a direct conduit to my cock. Jenny leans back against Teri, and Teri slips her hands under Jenny's top and begins to caress her breasts. Both Jenny and Teri are intently staring at me and their breathing has definitely increased.

Jenny is mostly watching my hand, occasionally she looks up into my eyes and I can almost feel the lust in hers. Teri, gets a little bolder and moves a hand between Jenny's legs and into her panties. Jenny's legs clamp together, but Teri whispers something to her and Jenny slowly allows her legs to fall open. I can clearly see Teri's hand cupping Jenny's sex. Her pale green panties are basically transparent with all the fluid collected in them. You can clearly see Teri's fingers working in and around Jenny's pussy.

My hand is edging me in the best way, and watching Teri and Jenny has me on fire. The rapid rise and fall of my wife's chest against me, lets me know that she too is enjoying the scene in front of us. I try and mirror the speed and motion of Teri's hand, when she speeds up, so do I. When she slows, I do the same. Jenny's hips are thrusting up and down and rotating on Teri's hand, but her eyes are focused on my hand sliding along my cock.

In barely a whisper, Jenny groans out. "Please make me cum!" To which Teri whispers back. "Not yet, let it build some more. You can cum when Bill cums."

"Unnnnggggghhhh. That's not fair, he can't cum until someone says, EM....mmmmppppfhfhfh." Teri had clamped her hands over Jenny's mouth before she got a chance to complete the word. "Nice try little one, but we're going make this last a while longer. Are you going to be a good girl or do I need to gag you?" Teri asks while slowly loosening her hand over her mouth.

"I'll try to be good, I'm just right there on the edge. I'm not sure how much I can take." She cries.

I know Jenny's pain, I too feel as if I'm on the edge. It's a feeling I've become accustomed to over the last few days.

I continue to stroke my shaft and watch Teri manipulate Jenny's cunt, bringing her close then backing off. Teri and Jenny are focused on my hands and I know my wife is intently watching the two of them. Occasionally, Jenny shudders a bit and Teri's hand stops altogether, causing Jenny to moan and groan.

My wife quietly whispers "You ready?" "Mmhmm" I whisper back.

I catch the slightest wink from Teri, and feel a slight nod of my wife's head. Teri's increases her hand movement. And I can see that she has now inserted a couple fingers into Jenny's hole, thrusting them in and out almost violently. It looks as if she is also rubbing the palm of her hand against Jenny's clit. I begin to pump my hand faster, trying to match Teri's. My hand is flying up and down my shaft, my balls are flying up and hitting my hand, then falling back down to contact the couch cushion, making audible slapping noises.

Jenny has tensed up, it's pretty obvious that she is right on the edge. My wife leans in and says. "Emico." I tense up, lift my hips off the couch and a single volley of cum shoots out from my cock, arcing into the air and landing on my stomach with a splat. I try to get more out but my wife gently pulls my hand away. My body was obviously expecting more as my erection continues to bob and flex as if it were still spewing spunk.

As Teri saw my body arch up, she drove her fingers into Jenny's cunt and pulled on her right nipple. With a shriek, Jenny's body also arched up and away from Teri. Teri continued to pummel jenny's hole with her fingers. Jenny's eyes remained wide open and focused on my bouncing cock as she rode her out own orgasm. Eventually, we both slumped back against our partners, breathing heavily.

Teri was the first to speak. "Fuck that was hot! It's my turn to cum now!" I was expecting them to retreat to the bedroom. Instead, Teri moved Jenny off of her, shimmied her panties down, kicked them off them pulled Jenny's face into her cunt. Jenny wasted no time burying her face in Teri's sex. If possible, my cock throbbed and became even harder than before. The little glimpse I got showed me that Teri is fully shaved or waxed. I didn't see a hint of hair anywhere.

"I need some of that action!" My wife exclaimed. Slipped out from behind me, pulled her shorts off and sat back in front of me. "Lick me, please!"

I gladly dove between her legs and began lapping at her swollen lips and clit. Teri's shrill squeal indicated she was coming on Jenny's face and with a guttural moan my wife did the same. Flooding my face with so much juice I couldn't keep up. Much of it running down my face and onto the couch.

Teri pulled Jenny up and they shared a deep kiss, Teri was licking Jenny's face clean of her juices. I leaned up and kissed my wife as well before turning around and settling back in against her. My erection was still large and swollen, but my balls had retreated into my body. Jenny had sat down beside Teri on the love seat while Teri remained where she was, her legs splayed open, fully exposing her sex to my wife and me until Jenny nudged them shut.

"Where'd your balls go Bill?" Jenny asks.

My wife looks down over my shoulder and laughs. "They must be hiding!"

"I think I'm truly drained. It'll takes weeks to get them to come out after today." I groan.

"Don't be so dramatic, I'll bet you're raring to go tomorrow morning." My wife laughs. Then reaches down, grabs my erection and says 'mollis' as my cock softens in her hand. "This is kinda fun to play with now that I know I can make it hard whenever I want." She says while rolling my soft flesh around in her hand.

Teri and Jenny have stood and are walking to the bedroom hand in hand. "You guys going to take a nap?" My wife asks them.

"I think we're going to head home." Announces Teri while raising her arms over head in a long stretch. Her body is lovely and if it were in my control, my cock would have been rock solid at the sight.

"You're more than welcome to stay." My wife tells them.

"As much fun as that sounds, I need to get Teri away from that!" Jenny says while pointing at my groin. I'm not sure I trust her right now as worked up as she is. I'm going to take her home. We'll sit on each other's faces for the rest of the night and get it out of her system." She adds while giving Teri a swat on her naked ass.

"You're more than welcome to do that here!" I tell them. Which gets me a swat on my ass from my wife. "Pervert!" she laughs.

"Yep!"

Teri and Jenny come back into the living room dressed and carrying their things. I'm still fully naked, my wife has put her shorts back on. We walk them to the door and Jenny surprises me when she reaches out and grabs my soft cock, pulling it a little. Thanks for a fun day. I learned a lot. Seeing this my wife calls out 'Eretto' and I jump to full hardness in Jenny's hand. Jenny Jumps a little, then squeezes me tight.

I thrust into her hand, but she let's go telling me. "As much fun as I had today, I'm staying with the softer sex." Hugging into Teri. "But I'm so glad this happened."

With hugs all around and Teri sneaking in an extra caress of my shaft on the way out the door, they head to their car and leave.

Turning to me my wife asks. "What did you think of today?"

"I had fun, I'm not sure I want to do it again, at least not anytime soon. I'm afraid these guys may be mad at me and never come out again." I say while reaching between my legs where my balls are still pulled deeply into my groin.

"I'll leave you alone for a while, but I can't promise for how long." She tells me while slowly stroking my erection. Finally saying 'mollis' and letting me go soft in her hand. "I do think Jenny's right though, Teri would have jumped on your dick in a second had we let her."

"I agree, I'm a little worried about going back to work. I thought the words would only work when you said them, but it seems as if anyone that says them can get me hard or soft and make me cum."

"I'll have a chat with her." My wife reassures me. "I actually feel she just got caught up in the moment and under normal circumstances she'll be the same Teri we know and love. Flirty, but monogamous. Although now that she knows the truth about your 'condition' you may need to take extra underwear to work with you." She adds with a laugh.

We settle into the living room and watch some TV, it's not long before I am sound asleep with my head on my wife's lap.