Hypnotism Works

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a big swallow, I respond. "It sure is."

Teri and Jenny break the kiss and wipe the slobber from their faces. "Teri pipes up saying. "Bill, I have to confess, Desy called me a few weeks ago and told me that due to a medical issue, that you were prone to random erections. She was concerned that I might think you were a creep trying to harass me. That's when I told her I was a lesbian but would in no way be offended now that I knew the truth. It then became a game for me to try and catch you with a tent." She giggled.

"I thought you knew something when I met Teresa for lunch the other day." I state.

"Yep, I was really hoping you'd lose the raincoat so I could look." Truthfully, I didn't want to offend you." I tell her. "Well now you know it won't offend me so no more hiding, deal?" she asks.

"Deal" I reply.

Jenny is still openly staring at my cock, I flex my muscles a little to make it bob, which causes her to blush. She quickly realizes everyone was watching her stare and buries her face in her hands. Teri comes to her rescue. "I played both sides for a while, so I know my way around the male anatomy, but Jenny has never seen a real live penis. She's not even seen much porn with men in it, so this is quite a shock to her."

"You want to touch it?" Teresa offers to which Desy gives her a slap on the shoulder. "Pretty sure it's mine to offer up!" Desy states. "Sorry, you said it was ok to touch." Teresa rebuts. "Yeah, I did say that didn't I?"

"OK, so what's this medical condition that causes Bill to get random erections? And is it contagious?" Teri asks. "This is amazing to me, I've been here almost and hour and Bill has been hard the entire time. I've never known any man to stay that hard this long, what gives?"

Desy has me dish out the breakfast scramble she made as she begins to talk.

"Ok, time for me to come clean. Teresa learned about it during their lunch meeting, but here goes. As you know, I stopped smoking by going to a hypnotist. Dr. Lydia likes to involve the significant others in the process to help with the support and reinforcement. Well Bill came with me to my last appointment and one thing led to another and Bill ended up saying he couldn't be hypnotized. Dr. Lydia asked him to humor her and let her try. Bill actually went under very easily." She looks to me and I blush a little. "Of course, during my stop smoking sessions we talked about everything, to include our private life, Dr. Lydia explaining that all manner of things can make quitting difficult. So, it is best for her to know personal details."

Desy continued, "While he was under, Dr. Lydia told me about her marriage counseling work, and how she was also able to cure some forms of impotence and premature ejaculation. I told her that Bill didn't have any of those issues, but that I wished it could be a little more frequent." Again, I am blushing brightly at these very private revelations. "Dr. Lydia then explained that depending on the ability to implant suggestions she can put me in total control of our sex life and I could have it as much or little as I wanted. So of course, I told her to go ahead and try. And the rest is history as they say."

"Sounds more like a circus trick to me." Teri says skeptically.

"Watch." Is all Desy says. Then says "mollis" and suddenly, my teenage erection is gone and I am completely soft in seconds.

"What just happened?" Teri asks.

"That is one of the words implanted by Dr. Lydia."

"Bullshit" a still unbelieving Teri exclaims. "Eretto" Desy says, then adds. "Boom!" As my erection returns in the same amount of time it deflated.

"Holy shit" Teri says. "Do it again!" then grabs my erection.

Desy again says "mollis" and I go completely soft in her hand, then "eretto" and I spring to life both before her eyes and in her hand.

"That's fucking amazing!" Teri shreiks.

As Teri lets go of me, Teresa's hand quickly replaces hers. "Now me!" she says looking to Desy. Where Teri just held still, Teresa is slowly sliding her hand up and down my shaft.

When Desy again says "mollis" I go soft in her hand. "Wow" is all she says. Then, "Ok, make it hard again!"

"Eretto" and I spring back to life and her hand starts it's soft stroking again. "As long as he's been hard, he's probably on edge." She then adds. "Don't make a mess on my clothes Bill"

"That's the best part" Desy tells them "I can make him hard and soft any time I want and for as long as I want. But he can't cum until I say the other magic word."

"Say it!" both Teri and Teresa yell almost together.

"Hold your horses' guys, we'll get to that." Desy tells them. "That's why I invited you all over. A little more background about us, Bill loves to be naked, in case you didn't notice. While I don't enjoy being naked in front of others, I do enjoy having him naked. Bill also likes a little humiliation, nothing crazy, just being seen or almost being seen. So my fun is creating new scenarios where I get him naked in public, or private and let him enjoy his fantasies. He's been naked in the car a bunch of times, masturbated to a group of girls in an office building across from our hotel in Chicago, in a vacant building downtown, at rest stops, and many other places. But now that I can get him hard at my command, it's going to be even more fun!"

"That has always been the most embarrassing part for Bill, cumming in front of strangers. And I have had a lot of fun with that, but the Dr. added one other tidbit I didn't know. She told me that a man can actually "dry shoot" if he ejaculates enough. Sooooo, I have been teasing him all week to get his balls full. Now, with you guys watching, we are going to drain his balls till there's nothing left." Desy then turned to Jenny and asked, "Are you ok with this? I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"I'm very ok with this, I am fascinated with seeing Bill hard and shooting his stuff. Teri has told me about some of her exploits, and they sounded hot, but it was never hot enough for me to try it for myself. So now in a safe setting I get to see what all the fuss is about from you breeders!" she laughed.

"Perfect, lets get started." Desy says. "Teresa, Teri, seeing as you have been with men, you'll see one amazing thing happen once we get started."

"Bill, put the dirty dishes in the sink and make us some mimosas and meet us in the living room." She leads the women out of the kitchen while I get the drinks together. Making a large pitcher and getting 5 glasses on a tray, I head into the living room, my pointer leading the way. The girls are sitting in a tight semi-circle on our love seat and sofa. Setting the tray on the coffee table I fill the glasses and hand them out. "Oh good, you brought an extra glass!" Desy states.

"Of course, I'd like some too." I respond.

"Well, in that case go get one more glass" she tells me. I now remember why she wants an extra glass, she's been telling me since that fateful day, that she wanted to see how much spunk she could get me to produce.

I run back to the kitchen and grab juice glass and return to the girls. Teresa comments "I just love watching a hard cock bounce around! I need to get Tom to Dr. Lydia fast!" then adds. "What now?"

"Now, we drain these!" Desy says, as she grabs my balls. "You ready Bill?" she asks me.

"I'm so horny I'm ready to burst, but I'm also afraid it's going to hurt. I've never felt this backed up." I tell her.

"Well then, let's get you some release, move the coffee table out of the way and stand here." She says, pointing to a space in the middle of everyone.

"Hand me the glass Bill" gesturing to the one in my hand. I hand it over to her and no sooner than she places the rim of the glass under my cock, she says "emico".

My whole body convulses and a stream of cum erupts from the head of cock. The first stream is quickly followed by several more. I am wracked by spasms and at one point my cock bounces out of the glass and an errant stream flies out and lands on Desy's arm. She repositions the glass and catches the last shot and holds it still while more dribbles out. In all, 6 long streams poured out and splashed into the glass, leaving a considerable amount of liquid in the bottom. I fall into the chair behind me, my legs feeling like noodles.

While I was in the throws of my orgasm, I faintly heard several expletives and comments from Teresa, Teri and Jenny. "Holy fuck" Teresa exclaimed as the first shot flew out. Teri uttered something similar and Jenny simply said "WOW".

When I was fully done squirting Teresa said. "That was incredible Bill, I've never seen so much cum in one orgasm!"

Desy tells her. "Bill has always been a big cummer, but that is by far the largest I've ever seen. That just proves to me he was whacking off when I wasn't around. But making him wait all week and teasing him certainly helped make that big load."

Teri was the first to notice, "Wait, why didn't he go soft, all guys go soft after they cum!"

"That's the best part!" Desy tells them. "He can't cum too soon and leave me hanging. I now control when he goes soft. Ready for round 2 Bill?" She asks me.

"Wait, already?" Teresa asks incredulously.

"Yep, as many times as I want" Desy responds.

"Here, you hold the glass." Desy's says as she hands me the spunk filled container. "Get ready, and don't spill any." she warns. I place the tip of my cock on the rim of the glass and there it is again. "emico" and I am again shooting into the glass with an audible splat when my ejaculate splashes into the pool already there. 3 more volleys shoot out and then another dribble. I catch it all and marvel at the amount I have been able to produce in such a short time.

Teri notices as well and comments. "Those are porn worthy money shots! I love watching his cock spasm and bounce."

At that jenny gives her an elbow to the ribs, to which Teri tells her. "Don't worry babe, I'm not going back! Although I do like what I'm seeing." Which got her another poke in the side.

"Let's give him a rest" Desy tells them. Then says "mollis" and I go soft, my cock laying across my thigh. "The doctor told us the rules are the same as viagra. If he has an erection for too long it can cause permanent damage. But that doesn't stop my science experiment, let me show you something else really great." She tell the girls, then to me, "Bill, scoot to the edge of the chair."

I do so and my soft cock is now dangling over the edge of the cushion and my balls are no longer pulled up tight and are dangling even lower than my cock. "Ready?" she says to me. Realizing what she is going to do, I quickly get the glass in front of me, just as she calls out "emico". Without being touched and without being hard, I have another orgasm and more cum flows out and into the glass.

"Wow", Teresa exclaims. "All you have to do is say "emico" and he cums?" As she said it another stream pours out. The thing about having an orgasm is that the feeling is the same hard or soft and the tingling in my penis, pit of my stomach and elsewhere are all the same. Typically when a man is in the recovery period, they get a chance to let their nerves recover as well. Not today, as soon as Teri saw what happened she too said "emico".

"Fuck" was all could mutter as another orgasm wracked my body and more fluid flowed out. The juice glass was about a third full at this point, me having had 5 orgasms in less than 10 minutes!

"No more please" I whimper, "I need a break, everything is too sensitive" I tell them.

"Ok, but just for a little while, why don't you get us more to drink while you're recovering" Desy instructs. On wobbly legs, I grab the pitcher and head to the kitchen. As I'm making another pitcher of mimosas, I can hear them talking. "I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it myself!" Teri says.

"Me either." adds Teresa.

"What about you Jenny?" Desy asks.

"Well, I'm not ready to switch sides yet. But I'll admit it's really hot!" She tells them.

As I head back to the living room, several voices call out "eretto" causing me to get hard as I'm walking.

"I could really get used to that" Teresa says. "You have a beautiful cock Bill"

"Thank you"

"Desy, can I hold him while he cums?" Teresa asks. "I love feeling of the power behind it."

"Sure, you ok with that Bill?"

"Of course I am, physical contact is way better than just blasting off untouched" I tell them.

"Well then, get your glass and get ready" Desy tells me. I walk over and stand in front of Teresa, she grabs my erection and starts a slow stroking of my shaft. With her other hand she cradles my balls. Rolling them in her fingers. She then looks up into my eyes and says "emico".

Having an erection makes the cum rocket out as opposed to just dribbling out as I did earlier when I was soft. My cock pulses in her hand and my balls pull up tight as the spunk flies into the glass once again. I am spasming in her hand as three spurts shoot out, you can feel it flow down the shaft on it's outward journey. Still looking at me Teresa's eyes glass over, biting her lower lip, she gives a little shiver and scrunches her eyes shut.

Desy, Teri and Jenny were watching me and Teresa, and Jenny asks "Teresa, did you just...?"

"Orgasm? Fuck yeah". Teresa tells them "I've been so fucking wet since Bill walked in naked this morning and holding him while he came took me over the edge. I recommend everyone try it!"

"Ok, me next!" shouts Teri. "Get over here Bill."

Glass in hand, I walk to Teri and stand in front of her. Teri's hands feel like they are on fire, they are so hot, and soft too. She just holds me firmly for a second, then turns to Jenny and says. "Grab him, you have to feel this." Jenny hesitates, so Teri tells her. "You're not fucking him, just holding his prick. You won't find a safer place to see what it's like!"

"I guess you're right, I'm not sure what I'm afraid of." Jenny responds. Then, "Oh what the hell." Teri takes her hand away to allow Jenny to explore. She tentatively reaches out and touches me, pulling her hand back when my cock twitches. "Grab it, you can't hurt it." Desy tells her. Teri takes Jenny's hand in hers and places it fully on my erection. Using her hand to stroke it up and down my shaft.

Slowly, Teri pulls her hand away and Jenny is staring at my erection, with a fascinated look on her face. "Feels nice doesn't it?" Teri asks her.

"It's so soft yet so hard" Jenny states.

"Play with it all you want, your hand feels wonderful!" I tell her.

This seems to embolden her and she pulls and twists the skin around. Lightly runs a fingernail down the underside, causing me to shiver. She pinches and squeezes the shaft and then the head. She pokes at the pee hole still wet from my earlier release. Pulling her fingers back she rubs them together playing with remnants of my cum.

"Don't forget his balls, they are magical jewels." Teresa tells her. Jenny reaches out with her other hand and grabs hold. This causes me to wince a little, they are quite sensitive with everything that has gone on so far.

"Sorry" she tells me, pulling her hand away. "Did I hurt you?".

"Not really, they are just much more sensitive than my penis. But your hands still feel great" I tell her.

She reaches back and continues her exploration of my balls, rolling them between her fingers and gently tugging on them. I would probably have cum by now had it been possible, and Desy can see it in my eyes.

"Turning you on knowing yours is the first pecker she has touched?" Desy asks me.

"Hell yeah!" I respond. "I'd have already cum twice if things were normal." I add.

"You ready Jenny?" Teri asks her. "Sssure, what do I do?" Jenny stutters. Just hold on to his cock, and lightly grab his balls, then say the word." Placing one hand on my shaft with a slight stroking movement, she cradles my sack with her other hand and at barely a whisper says "emico" I was not paying attention and forgot to move the glass in front of my cock. Luckily Jenny was sitting off to the side. But Teri wasn't so lucky. She took a full shot directly across her thigh. Teri squealed as I got the glass in place before the second shot traveled down my shaft and caught it squarely, as it spattered in with the rest of my spunk.

"Wow" was all Jenny said as my cock spasmed and twitched in her hand. "That was amazing, can I do it again?" Jenny asked.

"Sure, just say the word." Desy tells her. As Jenny is focused in on exploring my shaft, I see Teri run a finger though the spunk that spattered on her leg, with a sideways glance to Jenny. She scoops some up and slips her finger into her mouth giving me a wink.

Again, I would have involuntarily cum had I been able, such a sexy sight that was.

This time, with a little more confidence, Jenny says "emico" once again I twitch and spasm. Only this time very little spunk comes out. Her hand grips my shaft tight as my orgasm rolls through me. I am on wobbly legs from all the stimulation. Teri notices first and slides over a little, allowing me to collapse between her and Jenny. Jenny is still holding on to me and let's go so I can sit down.

"I think he's almost empty" Desy announces. "Jenny, finish him off" she adds.

Jenny reaches over and grabs me again saying "emico, emico" I twitch and jerk, but nothing comes out. The feeling is there, the spasms are the same but no liquid is present. They have fully drained me after 10 orgasms in just over an hour.

"We did it, how do you feel Bill?" Desy asks me.

"Drained" is my only response. My cock is still rock hard and pointing straight up. Teresa reaches over and gently takes hold of my balls.

"Well these are a lot smaller than this morning" she declares. "How long will it take to fill them back up?" she asks.

"I really don't know, I've never been this empty before, but I'm not sure I'm ready for anymore!"

"Why don't you go take a nap then." Desy tells me.

"I think I will." I get up from the couch and the girls thank me for being a good sport and letting them "drain" me. I tell them it was definitely my pleasure. As I am walking away, Desy hands me my glass of spunk and tells me to put it in the freezer. I grab the glass from her and as I do, Teresa asks what we are going to do with it. That's one of Bill's other kinks. He loves eating his cum as much or more than I do, so it seems a waste to just throw all that away.

"No way, prove it!" from Teri.

"Show her Bill." Desy says to me.

I hold the glass up and dip a finger into the spunk, pulling it out I show them it is covered then put my finger into my mouth and such it clean. Pulling it back out to show them it's clean.

"Holy shit that's sexy as hell." Teri exclaims. "How does he normally eat it?" she asks Desy.

"It depends on how we are feeling, sometimes after we have sex, he'll go down on me. Sometimes he'll shoot on me and lick it off. Sometimes I snowball him." She explains.

"I wish I could get Tom to do that." Teresa grumbles.

Then Jenny shocks us all by adding "maybe that would help fill his balls back up if drank it."

"You might just be on to something Jenny" Desy jokes. "What do you say Bill, you up for drinking a whole glass of you're cum?"

I look to the glass I am holding and it is more spunk that I have ever seen on one spot. I give Desy a wink and lift the glass to my lips. Slowly, the viscous fluid slips into my mouth. I pull the glass away and swallow, as there is way too much for one gulp. Making an exaggerated show of it, I swirl it around in my mouth and swallow it down. I am able to get the remaining contents into my mouth with the next lift of the glass letting a little run down my chin. With one final gulp, I show them that my mouth is empty and the glass is too. My cock is still hard, and it is actually twitching as I give my show.

Teresa gives another shiver, and it's obvious my performance gave her another orgasm. "I need to go home and jump my husband, he has a lot of new tricks to learn! Desy, please send me the details for Dr. Lydia, I'm going to make an appointment Monday!" at that she picked up her purse and headed out the door.