All Comments on 'Hypnotized to Struggle'

by ElizzyViolet

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
sumissive1978sumissive1978over 1 year ago

So wonderfully written. Thank you Miss Elizzy!

Femdomlover01Femdomlover01over 1 year ago

Another wonderful story from ElizzyViolet!

Filled with fun and whimsy, and healthy doses of eroticism, as are all of her stories. My only wish is that this story could have been longer. Of course that is my wish for every story I enjoy but, in this case especially, I feel like there was a lot more story that could have been told.

I'd like to know more about Lawrence. In the course of two stories he has appeared in, all we really know about him is he is very highly sexed, he is, apparently, a submissive, he gets dumped a lot and he is, or has been, a thief by trade. Surely there is more, a lot more to know about Lawrence, but perhaps that will come out in future stories.

The interplay between Lawrence and the lamia before she has him totally under her power was fun but I just felt like it could have been more, a lot more. What exactly? I really can't say. I'm not a writer. It just seems like she could have toyed with him for longer.

Once the lamia has Lawrence totally enspelled, she runs him through a number of role plays, but they go by so quickly.

What is the lmia getting out of this? Usually, monster girls have pretty huge sexual appetites and they desire, and require, their male victims (if victim is the right term) to satiate these appetites. Here, that does not seem to happen. Lawrence seems to receive a lot of sexual fulfillment, but what does the lamia get out of the exchange?

Of course it must be remembered that this is ElizzyViolet's lamia in ElizzyViolet's world so perhaps the rules of monster girls are different here than I understand them to be. Perhaps this particular lamia gets her needs met simply by exerting her control over her victim and from the role play with him. If that is the case, however, I would sure like to have had it explained. If not, then, again, just what did the lamia get out of it?

Finally, I must say that I sure feel sorry for Lawrence. Here, across two stories, with perhaps, more to come, he has these incredible sexual adventures, these unbelievable encounters, probably better than anything he could even dream about, and he doesn't get to remember any of them. That's just so sad. So sad.

In closing, let me say that nothing I have said above should be taken to indicate this story merits anything less that five adoring stars. I'm just wanting more. Then I could have given it ten stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElizzyViolet@ElizzyViolet
I have a Patreon now! You can get early story access and see exclusive content by joining: https://www.patreon.com/ElizzyViolet Hello world! I'm a freelance writer who posts erotic stories with the hope of bringing enjoyment to everyone. I've been doing this since 2017 and ha...