All Comments on 'Hypnotizing Nancy Ch. 03'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It cannot end like this

Things are going too easy for Danny! There could be a storyline where Nancy starts believing the things she experienced under hypnosis (like sex with her professor in chapter 3) are actually real memories and neither she nor Danny knows what is real and what is suggestion any more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sorry

Sorry, I meant chapter 2. I really felt like that was a point where the hypnotic suggestions and the real life experiences could get totally mixed up. That could make for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This series concludes with an unusual sweetness (for this kind of site)

I mean that as a compliment. Were you to write more episodes, It might be interesting if the two main characters could 1) solidify a long term relationship and 2) sparingly use the mind control as a tool for erotic role playing from time to time. I'm not sure how you could regulate it to keep it from becoming little more than an aphrodisiac. I suppose the one sided nature of mind control prevents the subject from participating in interactive ad-libbing, which is sexy by itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What I Really Want To Read

Bring back Janey and Dennis for some payback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What A Marvelous Group Of Characters

Nancy and Danny...Dennis and Janey...Gunny...Cindy...Wendy... Professor Evans. The young guy mowing the lawn. Danny reminds me of a neighbor I came to know during the recent Coronavirus quarantine. I had a hot professor like Professor Evans. You have many characters that are believable. I have often wondered how people got into hypnotism. I wonder why some people can be hypnotized, but some people cannot. And I have wondered if people can fake being hypnotized. What would they be willing to do to make others think they have been hypnotized?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
1295 Followers
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES