Hypnotrack Ch. 07: The Party

Story Info
Mark gathers the harem together...
2.4k words
4.7
21k
30

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 05/05/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verensei
Verensei
416 Followers

Melissa wasn't nervous, exactly. Not at all. No, she was excited, that was it. She'd gone downstairs to fetch Amy and Monique, and the trio were waiting outside Master's door. She checked her phone again, heart fluttering: It once more reminded her it was day one of her fertile window.

She was dressed in heels, a little black dress that stopped mid-thigh, and a v-shaped neck that dipped below her breasts. She'd bought it that day, to be a proper little slut for her Master, and had forgone any underwear. She was hoping Mark would use her first, and her pussy was already wet, thinking on it.

The college girls on the other hand? Amy had a pink pleated skirt on that stopped at her knees, high heels of ruby red, a tight pink top with the word 'Bimbo' in glittery red letters that was sufficiently tight that the fact she wasn't wearing a bra was obvious: The blonde was already rather horny, Melissa could tell: She kept giggling and had started to speak with a lisp.

As for Monique, the Latina had ripped, knee-high socks on her legs, black heels, and a miniskirt that barely covered her cunt: A collar around her beck that someone had written 'Rape whore' on in white pink, and was wearing a semi-transparent tank top that her perky nipples were clearly visible through.

Both of them had put on makeup to mark their roles: Amy had curled her hair, making it full, vibrant and bouncy, bright red lipstick, blusher to make her cheeks look like she was actually blushing, and fairly well applied lip shadow that made her eyes even more blue. Monique? Had painted her eyelids bright blue, had purple lipstick, and her straight black hair was in a ponytail, trailing down her back.

While Melissa was ovulating as of today, Amy was due to start her period this weekend (Melissa had provided her with fertility pills for when it ended) and Monique's fertility window had just passed: She would be ready in about twenty-four days, and Melissa had given her the pills, too, to take when her period came -- if it came, since there was the small chance Master had knocked her up already. She'd gotten them both to download the same app she used, so they knew when they'd have to beg hardest for master's cum. Melissa was hoping that he'd knock someone up each weekend -- she wanted a big family. She needed one, and it would be the fastest way to get one.

Mark opened the door and saw the trio, all looking like various types of sex toys. Melissa looked like a girl from a club desperate to be fucked: Amy was a bimbo, and Monique looked like she should be a streetwalker. He could almost smell their arousal as he ushered them within, kissing each of them hungrily as each passed him by. Amy was last, the bimbo pulling his hand onto her tits. "Dis stupid Bimbo is sowwy, Master! Her period is dis weekend!"Grinding her body against his. Trying for another kiss.

He kissed her again before pushing her within, spanking her ass just once. "That's alright, Bimbo. I'll fuck you until it starts, then you can watch me using your sisters." god, he loved the three of them. They were perfect for him, and he promised himself he'd take good care of them all.

"Now go in and try and cool down. Dinner first, so all of you can get to know each other. Then we'll spend the weekend fucking. If you can't calm down, Get Monique to finger-fuck you until you cum." Amy nodded submissively, and moved inside, looking for her room mate. Mark checked on dinner, pulling out the beef wellington to rest as he prepped the rest of the vegetables, listening to Amy's moans of bliss as Monique fingered her, Melissa's encouraging words driving them both on.

Then the doorbell rang again.

Moving past the living room just as Amy came, he opened the door to reveal Julie and Stacey, his last two slaves. Julie was wearing a skintight red dress, thin straps on her shoulders supporting the plunging neckline, her back exposed before it picked up at her hips, flowing into a skirt that stopped mid-knee: She was wearing high red heels, and her hair hung loose around her shoulders: Her makeup was light, just enough to enhance her bright smile, and she held a leash in her hand.

Said leash ran to the collar on Stacey's neck: The blonde bombshell was wearing it, some black heels, and a long coat. Before he could comment on it, however, she opened it and dropped to her hands and knees, naked bar the collar and heels: Julie led her inside like a dog on a lead, and just like a pet, Stacey rubbed her head against his leg, looking up at him with eyes full of need.

Julie gave him a smile. "We spoke, and, umm, like.. She was really made to be a pet. Like, weren't you, Kitten?" Stacey nodded, rubbing her head against his thigh. "Yes. I'm his horny little sex kitten. His dirty little cumwhore."

he reached out to cup Julie's chin with his hand, making her meet his gaze. "What of yourself?" he murmured, as she bit her lip.

"I'm, like, your stupid wittle kitten too." she replied, eyes growing glassy. "Do you, like, want to see me like her? On my knees and collared, your, like, totally obedient toy?"

He chuckled, gesturing them within. "Come meet your sisters first, and we will discuss." walking towards the living room, his two work-slaves followed obediently, their minds already drowning in arousal.

Upon entering the living room, he found Amy with her skirt around her waist, babbling nonsense upon the couch, legs parted as Monique knelt between them, frantically fingering her bimbo roommate: Melissa was kneeling on the floor, her dress pushed down as she groped her own breasts, one hand between her thighs as she whispered encouragement in Amy's ear: From what he could make out, telling her to get nice and wet for master, to forget anything but making him happy.

The bimbo was close to coming again as his work-kittens entered the room, already stinking of sex: This was going to be a problem if he wanted to feed them then reprogram them. What to do, What to do..

Pulling down his trousers to free his erection, he grabbed Melissa's hips and lifted her up just enough, moving into position then ramming inside her soaking wet cunt: Stacey and Julie moved to each side, and he pulled them into kisses, groping their bodies as he hammered into his Asian whore.

Melissa was so wet. Watching the bimbo cum for the third time, whispering into her ear every filthy thought that came into her mind: her left hand was between her legs, fingering herself to her second orgasm, as her right groped her chest, imagining her Master was using her right then. She wasn't even aware he'd entered the room until his hands were on her hips, lifting her up: She didn't have time to say anything before she felt him plunge inside her, and she screamed with bliss, cumming hard as he filled her, knowing she was primed to be bred. Driving her hips back against him, the Bimbo and the whore looking up and moving towards him, even as some sexy blonde crawled on her knees towards them, another horny slave holding her leash Her new sisters, she knew, and she couldn't help but fall for them. They were gorgeous, and they belonged to Master.

What's a man to do with five horny slaves? Get some control, that's what. Fucking his fertile Asian fuck toy, he looked around the room at the other four, as they played with themselves and each other: Monique has still finger-deep in Amy, Stace was being pushed towards her cunt by Julie, while peeling out of her own panties and draping them over Melissa's face. He quickly thought, ordering the commands in his mind.

"Are you my busty Asian fuck toy? Are you my Stupid Bimbo? Are you my Breeding Whore? Are you my Busty Kitten? Are you my worthless cumwhore?" rattling off their triggers one by one, the room echoing with confirmation and desperate pleas to have him fuck them. Before they could start coming towards him -- as Melissa came for the fifth time -- he linked them. "All of you. Whenever one of you cums, so will the rest of you. When I cum in one of you, you will all cum hard, and the session will be over unless I say otherwise."

Since his cock was in Melissa, and thus she was cumming over and over as commanded, every other woman in the room started to do the same: Five gorgeous women, screaming in climax, over and over and over -- imagine it.

Latina Monique, Aka Breeding Whore? Crawling towards him, eyes filled with lust, slowly as her body shook and spasmed, her ass moving from side to side with each step.

Blonde, Busty Amy, AkA Stupid Bimbo? screaming in bliss as she pulled Stacey's face into her cunt, a long leg wrapped around her to hold the cumwhore there. Her voice just brainless, childish, bimbo babbling.

Auburn haired intern Julie, AkA Busty Kitten? She'd clearly started towards him, and had fallen onto the floor with a moan of bliss, three fingers buried in her pussy, groping her own breasts as empty, lust-filled eyes watched him breed Melissa, Her body shaking so hard with each wave of pleasure that she couldn't stand.

Elegant, snobbish Stacey, AkA Worthless Cumwhore? Frantically licking and sucking on her sister-slut's cunt, one hand on your ass, the other groping the bimbo's beautiful breasts, happy to serve in any way she could, the juices of her cunt squirting out with every orgasm, drenching the floor as she moaned in bliss.

Busty, curvy Melissa, AkA Asian Fuck Toy? She was moaning and spasming around his cock as she came over and over again: Her voice was barely comprehensible, things like 'I need your cock in me!' and 'Breed me!' the few comprehensible parts as the pleasure purged her of all rational thought.

Really, how could he resist a vision like that? He quickly built up speed, hammering into Melissa, her pussy rippling around his cock, so tight it seemed to pull him in, even as Monique finally managed to trach them, pulling herself up his leg, pressing her gorgeous body against him as she shook and shivered in bliss: He could feel the wetness on her thighs, her pussy pressed against him, as she pulled him into a hungry kiss with a desperate moan.

Monique had barely made it to her Master, as the pleasure filled every muscle and nerve of her body, demanding she just relax and let it overwhelm her: But she was determined to let Master feel how wet and ready she was for him. To feel him pressed against her as she came, to show him what a good little whore she was. She was kinda sad she couldn't be drugged up like her bimbo roommate, but she needed to have Master's naked cock inside her soon or she'd die of despair.

The distraction of Monique's nubile body was enough to break his hold, and Mark couldn't hold back, driving deep into his Asian slave as he emptied himself inside her, a chorus of screams echoing round the room as all five women came harder than they ever had before in their lives, every muscle of their bodies rippling with pleasure and a deep, satisfied weariness as the waves of pleasure slowly receded.

As he pulled out of Melissa, Monique dropped to her knees, lapping up the cum that escaped as she shook and moaned, needing to taste her master's essence as the pleasure overtook her. She came to with it on her face, around her lips, and couldn't help lapping it up as master collapsed on the ground beside her.

It wasn't long until Mark was in a cuddle puddle of worn out slaves, nubile women pressed against him and each other as they recovered from the experience, stroking his skin and each other's as he held them, catching their breath. This was not how Mark had anticipated the evening starting, but really, he should have expected it, given how they were programmed. He was also bemused to find he was still hard -- the command to remove his refractory period had apparently been stronger than he'd realised. Still, he had things to do before he fucked his harem into unconsciousness.

Still, they weren't lying like that, murmuring soft words of pleasure and joy, for more than a few minutes. "Okay, My loves." Mark said, hugging Monique and Melissa close, reaching out to include all the others. "I was hoping to save this for after dinner, but I suppose it works. We all need a shower -- so, one at a time, go shower, clean up, and then join me in the Kitchen. One at a time -- I have something for each of you that I want to give you individually."

Submissive nods, and they rose: Melissa was content to lie there for a moment, feeling her owner's cum seeping into her, so Julie grabbed the first shower, the other girls taking seats and watching Mark, somewhat avariciously, as he dressed himself once more.

He left them talking amongst themselves, grabbing his phone as they made introductions -- Stacey was happy to stay on all fours, rubbing her head against Melissa's leg -- and starting up dinner, as he waited for them to come get their present -- it was time to begin turning these 'recruits' into slaves, and finding out just how much trouble they were in.

Sure enough, it wasn't long before Julie slipped into the room with a smile, once more in that dress that left nothing for the imagination, as she closed the door behind her and pulled him into an embrace, pressing her body sinuously against him. "You have a present for me, Master?" she breathed. "Have I been a good girl?"

Carefully turning, he smiled. "I do indeed, Julie. Watch this." he placed the headphones in her ears as she gave him a curious, puzzled look, eyes drawn to the screen as his new video began to play, his voice in her ears.

Now to see how bad things were.

Verensei
Verensei
416 Followers