Hypnotrack Ch. 12: Mother-daughter Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Instead of walking around your home naked, where anyone looking in the window could see me?" She asked, in an innocent tone. "No, I don't think I do." A brief round of chuckles spread through the room as his three kittens moved to join him by the door: grabbing his jacket, he led them out.

Now, given what he had planned for today, Mark had driven in: Stace, Julie, and Marie all had their own cars, and after brief discussion, they just drove as a group to Julie's address. His busty kitten lived in an apartment block down town -- not the nicest neighbourhood, but not the worst, either. He stood with Marie and Stacey as his kitten headed inside, only to be intercepted by yet another gorgeous woman, who greeted Julie with a smile.

"You're home early, Jules!" The newcomer explained with a smile, casting a curious glance at Mark and his other kittens: whatever conclusions she drew from that look only raised the one brow. "Does that lot have anything to do with where you were this weekend?"

The as of yet unnamed speaker stood slightly taller than Julie, with pink hair running just past her shoulders. He would best describe her face as pixie-like, aquiline -- not at all in an unappealing way -- and centred around alluring dark eyes: while her bust wasn't anything to write home about, she wore the curves she had very well indeed. Going by how she dressed, Mark would probably stereotype her as Alt-something: maybe alt-rock. He certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed, and he made a mental note to ask Julie about her.

Julie rolled her eyes, turning to face the new arrival with a smile. "Got off work early, and keep your voice down, Gwen. For you information, yes, That's them. Keep them company while I pack?" Turning to her lovers, she gave them a bright smile. "Mark, Stace, Marie: this is Gwen, she has the other room in the apartment. Gwen? Behave yourself."

With that, she darted inside, leaving them with the inquisitive pixie, who immediately turned her eyes back upon them with a rather fetching smile: her nose piercing was really quite subtle, Mark noticed, just a stud on the left. Given the multiple holes in her ears, he began to wonder where else she had piercings -- a thought for later, as Gwen's appraisal of them grew more intense. She was paying particular attention to his kittens, he noticed.

"So, is this one of those polyamory things? Because if so, Jules has scored." Gwen asked breezily, without a hint of shame -- Marie was quick to reply, gracing the other woman with a smile.

"Why yes. Yes it is. And yes, yes we all did."Marie said this in a very self-satisfied tone as she reached out to wrap her arm around Mark -- a move immediately copied by Stacey, as both kittens leaned against him affectionately: he just gave a shrug. "So how long have you known Julie?" he asked, blandly.

"Oh, we met 'bout three months ago, when she moved in?" Gwen replied, nonchalantly. "Better than the last guy -- was a total pig. Kept trying to spy on me and my private time." Once more, Mark was reminded of how scummy some men were -- and once more, thoughts of recruiting her into his harem surfaced. Yes, he would definitely need to ask Julie about her.

His kittens made small talk with the woman as Mark's thoughts wandered, and it seemed like no time at all until Julie was flying back out the door, bag in hand -- seeing the scene, she smirked, and walked up to Mark to lean against his chest. "I'll probably be back tomorrow night, Gwen, for pizza night. See you then?"

Gwen made a moue of disappointment. "I suppose I can handle having the whole house to myself for an evening. Don't have too much fun, you lot!" Flipping into a bright smile, she tossed a wave at the group before heading within, apparently choosing not to embarrass Julie in front of her new friends in the middle of the street: Mark, for one, was grateful.

They continued on course to Mark's apartment, gathering together as Stacey and Julie collected their bags, and heading inside: he was only slightly surprised to find Amy and Monique near the entrance. They just exiting the lift in the lobby, their faces brightening into wide smiles as they caught sight of him. "I told you it was master!" Monique said, elbowing Amy in the side.

Since his orders had sunk in, Amy's wardrobe had undergone a complete makeover. For a start, it was now mostly pink -- the correct colour for a Bimbo like her, the blonde had insisted. Pink heels on her otherwise bare feet, with a two inch heel that made the top heavy blonde wobble just a little, still getting used to the balance. The effect coupled quite nicely with the thigh-high pleated skirt, and a crop top perhaps a size too small attempted to contain her tits. It mostly succeeded, but managed to push them up and out, exposing a generous amount of cleavage that jiggled with every uncertain step. Her makeup was perfect, of course -- Stacey had helped with that, perfecting the bimbo look: a touch too much blusher, lots of red lipstick, eyeliner to make her eyes seem just a little wider, a touch more surprised -- as if the biochem major was so dumb that every day felt like a surprise.

He'd carefully reshaped his orders, mind you, so she only dressed like this in private, or when she was on his arm -- he didn't want her going to college like that. Still, the effect was quite striking, and he was toying with ideas for other bimbo-themed triggers and commands to accentuate things.

If Amy was a bimbofied dream, Monique frankly looked like she should be on the street selling her services. She once more wore the collar declaring she was a rape whore, with heels even higher than Amy's at a four inch heel. They were black with a sort of lacey mesh on top, very minimalist, bared her feet to view and trivial to kick off -- they'd tested it.

Her legs were covered in deliberately torn tights -- they looked like moths had been at them -- that exposed her tanned, smooth skin. The tights lead the eye up to the thin PVC skirt that stopped perhaps two inches below her pussy, also pleated to open when she spun. He knew in her case that if she did, you'd see her bare, soaked cunt: she wasn't permitted to wear anything over her pussy, after all. Always open for business.

She'd bought the whole outfit explicitly for him, ordering it while he watched, while 'complaining' about all the depraved things he would do to her if he saw her in it: that had been a fun few hours, as had the testing of her complaints on Sunday.

The Latina's arms were bare, the crop-top she wore seeming mostly composed of stretchy bands, showing more than they revealed. The lacey red uplift bra she wore underneath was quite, quite visible, as was the outline of her nipples: her makeup was more understated, more to emphasize a sultry, sexy, fuck-me-now look he deeply appreciated.

Julie glided forward towards the two, pulling them both into her arms. "We have a new sister! This is Marie!" she said, gesturing at the redhead. The college girls faces morphed into smiles, both of them moving towards him -- Amy tripped 'coincidentally' into his arms, pushing her tits into his chest.

"Sorry, Master," she said, without any trace sincerity he could detect. "Dumb bimbos like me fall over a lot near handsome men."

He chuckled softly, helping her to her feet once more and placing a gentle kiss across her lips. "It's perfectly fine, Amy. Why don't you two come up with us? Marie is staying for the week, while we sort a few things out." He definitely did not want her at home in the event anyone came to investigate why she wasn't streaming. "Of course, this week is for breeding Stace."

The tall, elegant blonde blushed faintly, smiling in happiness. "Thank you, Master."

She followed along obediently as he herded his harem back into the elevator, hitting the button for his floor. With five of them in with him, they were all rather close, and the scent of arousal quickly began to build -- he wasn't sure from who, but he suspected Stacey. She was rather insatiable for his affections -- but then, most of them were. She just had a slightly larger dose, and he once more considered adjustments to her programming.

Unlocking the door, he paused for a moment. "You lot head inside? I promised Mels I'd let her know when I got home." Really, even if it wasn't needed, he should have done the same for Amy and Monique, given how happy they were to see him: it was wrong of him to neglect to give the two the attention they deserved, and he promised himself he would make it up to them soon as he crossed the corridor to knock on Melissa's door.

Melissa had just finished ordering another box of clomid when there was a knock on the door. Now that she'd restocked her supply, she could ensure all of Mark's slaves got pregnant: she'd have the huge family she'd always wanted, and the image of all her master's slaves with big, pregnant bellies caused her thoughts to stutter with desire. Remembering she was his slave always made her feel good: a wave of happiness flowed through her body, making her shiver in pleasure and satisfaction. Hand resting on her belly as she remembered just how much cum her owner had pumped inside her, she half-hoped she'd been bred already: if not, well, she had the pills to make sure it took the next time. Now who was at her door?

After a brief delay, his busty Asian friend opened the door, her face lighting up with a scintillating smile. "Master! I didn't.. did I lose track of time?" Glancing at her watch in confusion, even as she stepped forward to wrap her arms around him: he drifted his lips over the tip of her nose. "Got out of work early, my love. The gang's all here, almost -- including the first of your new sisters. Come over?" A gentle tug on her hands was all it took for her to close his door and move with him to his apartment, where his loves had all been making themselves comfortable.

Amy and Monique, reasonably enough, had claimed places on the sofa -- the same two spots they had typically used over the weekend, with just enough space for Melissa to slide in beside them. His Asian slave did so with an easy grace, reminding him she liked to dance: he should take her clubbing sometime soon.

His work kittens, meanwhile, had apparently decided to take the term 'kitten' a bit more seriously: all three were on their hands and knees on the floor, and it was immediately obvious Marie was going for method-acting: after all, kitten's don't wear clothes, do they?

They were in a neat little pile by his computer -- he realised she'd meant what she'd said earlier about walking around for the neighbours to see. All, of course, smiled brightly, making Mark the focus of their attention as he claimed his computer chair.

"I see you have all gotten acquainted," he noted wryly, checking the time. "Now. Excepting our freckled kitten, here..." Gesturing to Marie -- the redhead took this as a sign to crawl over to him, rubbing her face against his knee: smiling, he reached down to stroke her hair. "Your newest sisters should be arriving in about an hour. Firstly, there is Brianna -- She's a trainer at the local Gym. This also brings us her eighteen year old daughter and her daughter's friend. Nicole -- the friend in question -- is apparently a virgin, so we are going to make sure she has a good time. Is that understood, my loves?"

There was a chorus of agreement, and his gaze turned to Stacey. "Now, Stace. This will be a bit of a disappointment, but show patience. I'm going to be fucking you all week long. Are you my Worthless Cum whore?"

As her trigger took effect, her already lust-filled eyes glazed over and she started towards him, with the usual, '"Yes I am, and I need your cock in me master!" He stopped her with a raised hand and a firm command.

"Stay still. You are no longer my worthless cum whore. You are now my cum kitten. Is that clear?" She nodded in instant obedience. "Yes master."

He smiled -- she suited it, really, more than anything else, after Julie had taken a hand in teaching her and Marie. "Good. Now when I snap my fingers, exist control mode and return to normal operations."

Watching master control their sisters always turned his harem, on: Several of them -- Melissa and Julie especially -- really, really enjoyed watching him claim other sisters for their growing Harem. Didn't he deserve as many women as possible? So as he snapped his fingers to restore Stacey to normal (as far as being his sex toy and cock sleeve went for 'normal'), unbeknownst to Mark, several of them began furthering idle plans that had already spawned in their minds.

The next order of business was checking their funding. Their gofundme had risen to just over a hundred thousand - Julie had noted that the vast majority of donations were between and and ten dollars, but there were a few standouts that were more -- substantially more, and momentum was continuing to build: since the people who gave large amounts were being compelled to pass it on to their friends, they were appearing more and more.

He left his work kittens discussing business plans as he headed into the kitchen, to rustle up some food: he hadn't really planned for having this many guests over, but why would he complain? He was happier than he'd ever been before, with nine gorgeous woman sharing his heart, holding theirs in his hands with care.

A brief check confirmed that no, he did not have enough to feed everyone, which led to the logical conclusion: it was a take out day. The precise discussion of what take out was just being begun as there was a buzz at the door -- the final guests had arrived.

For those curious, it was a three way split between pizza, Chinese, or a new Italian joint that had gotten some good reviews. Conversation stopped, however, as the trio entered the room.

Brianna led the younger girls in by example: with a simple collar around her neck, attached to a cord she held in her hand. Barefoot -- she'd left sensible shoes in the hallway the moment she'd stepped inside his home, as had her inadvertent recruits. Having shed her jacket at the same time, her pendulous bosom was barely held in by a bikini top, with a matching thong like bikini bottom, presumably the best she could do on short notice for 'dress like a whore'. It was the makeup -- done similarly to Monique's, adapted for her much darker skin tone - that stood out, as well as her smooth, athletic muscle and what was upon it. But we'll get to that in a moment.

Brianna had apparently taken the command of showing them what to wear as 'lead by example', as the two younger women were dressed similarly. Let's take them one at a time.

Lisa was like a younger, paler version of her mother -- her skin was much lighter, more the colour of coffee with milk, and her hair was long and straight, reaching down to her waist in a long braid. It stopped just above pert butt he'd been admiring as they passed him.

As one would expect of a mom who was a personal trainer, she hadn't let her daughter get out of shape -- the teenager had the athletic form of a volley-baller, someone who hit the gym regularly. She'd used metallic blue eyeshadow on her eyelids, highlighting her innocent eyes, and her nails -- longer than her mothers -- were painted a matching shade of azure. Much like her mother, though, it was what was upon her smooth skin that caught the eye.

Both mother and daughter had the same writing upon their skin. Done in white marker, the largest were just under their breasts: 'black slut for white cock.'

The slopes of their breasts, arcing onto their collarbone, bore the words 'Slave to white cock' with an arrow running along the line of their throats, pointing at their mouths: lower down, more arrows along their thighs pointed at their pussy, with 'white cum goes here' written above and below the lines. Finally, 'Fertile!' was written just above the panty line, with arrows on each side pointing down.

Mark supposed that was one way to dress like a whore on a budget, though he did wonder if Lisa shared her mother's race play fantasies or not.

Of course, this brings us to Nicole.

Nicole was a petite Latina of a very different mould than Monique. Her hair, for a start, ended just above her ears, the left side red and the right blue: much like Gwen, this was a woman who liked to catch attention, or perhaps draw said attention away from whatever insecurities this particular specimen of teenage girl had. Her chest was a surprise -- almost as large as Melissa's, he was aware enough to wince at what her back must feel like: but she bore it all on toned, athletic muscle, again with a build suited to volleyball on the beach -- he suspected Brianna took them both to the gym on the regular. The words written on her were somewhat different.

She shared the arrows on her legs, telling him where his white cum went, but above her pussy were the words 'Fertile Virgin!' and her belly proudly declared she was 'Daddy's cock whore'. On the slope of each her breasts -- clearly visible in the bikini top that barely constrained them -- it was simply written 'Good girl for Daddy'. If anything, she'd done a better job at making up her face to look like a needy little whore than Monique: he wondered where she'd learned.

When he'd opened the door, the moment jackets were removed and shoes shod, the three of them had pressed up against his body, kissing him with need and hunger in their gazes: it had taken him a moment to push away their nubile bodies and direct them into the main room. They swayed as they walked, that come-hither step to make you want to look at their legs, and upon entering the room and seeing the rest of Daddy's sluts, the girl's eyes had gone wide.

They had so. Many. Sisters.

Lisa was not, in fact, into race play like their mother -- at least, she hadn't been until she'd seen Daddy: she could sort of see the appeal. She did have a daddy kink, though -- if that wasn't blatantly obvious -- which she blamed on growing up without a father: the deadbeat white guy who had knocked her mom up had vanished into thin air.

She hoped Daddy would discipline her, and she hoped he'd let her play with them all - that busty Asian slut, those skinny white girls, the curvy Latina, all of them. She didn't know yet if she wanted daddy to knock her or Nicole up first -- On the one hand, she needed to have daddy's baby in her teenage belly. On the other, Nicki had never even had a cock in her!

She'd spent all night in her bed, asking her what it was like, and on the trip here, she'd been badgering mom on what daddy's cock was like! What it felt like inside her. It would be a shame to not introduce her to the pleasures of being fucked as soon as she could -- that's would be the sisterly thing to do. Wouldn't it?

Nicole, on the other hand, was utterly drenched. She'd been playing with Lisa and Brianna whenever she could, though she had insisted on doing her own makeup -- her mom had taught her all the tricks -- and choosing what words were written on her. At one and the same time, she was shaking with nerves: what if daddy didn't like her? What if he didn't want to put his babies in her? What if she wasn't his type, or, or, or...

She was still coming to grips with her own kinks. She'd always thought Lisa was kinda hot, but she'd been blown away at seeing how strong Daddy was -- her daddy kink wasn't anywhere near as strong as Lisa's, though. She was just keeping it up to make her sister happy. Maybe Master would be better? He could help her understand what she was feeling, help her explore... how was she supposed to know what she liked?! She'd barely begun to explore!

She knew she liked both men and women, that was clear. She knew Mark was her master, the same way she knew her own name, so she knew she wanted to be owned -- that followed, right? I mean, every time she closed her eyes, she could see his name, written on every bone of her body. She knew she wanted to get pregnant -- but well, obvi. She was in her late teens, her hormones were crazy. Every girl her age had to fight that urge -- she'd just given in, quite happily. I mean, duh, she wanted his babies. She wanted his babies in her, in Briana, in Lisa, in every woman Master wanted.