Hypnotrack Ch. 12: Mother-daughter Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, like, Lisa and Brianna knew that, too. But they had other stuff! What was hers?!

To Stacey, Nicole's nervousness was quite evident, and the tall woman was the first to approach the trio, pulling the nervous girl into her arms. "It's alright, sister," she soothed,with her blouse half-undone to show off her tits and the collar she was so proud to wear.

"Master will take good care of you. We all will. Come. Sit with the kittens," she said, pulling Nicole to sit on the floor with Marie and Julie, who both cuddled up against her, their hands gently roaming over her body. The trio surrounded her, and soon she was in quite another world, as the three beautiful women began whispering to her. Touching her...

The rest of the group, meanwhile, was focused on Brianna and her daughter: Melissa greeted them both with a happy smile. "More slaves for master. Isn't it good? I'm sure he'll get you his personal collars soon." She pulled Brianna towards the bimbo and the whore, focusing on exploring the trainer's tits. Brianna was splayed across their laps as she was pulled off balance, rolling over to give them the access they needed: a deeply erotic sight.

"I love what this says." Melissa murmured, running her hands over the words. "Moni, Amy, We should do something similar for the next party, don't you think?"

Amy nodded, her eyes already a going glassy: knowing Master had claimed them four new sisters sluts was melting every last thought out of her bimbo head, and she wondered If either of them would go bimbo for him? She needed more bimbos in her life. "Yeth. That thounds good." She'd put a lot of practice into lisping like a proper bimbo should.

Monique tugged at her collar. "You mean more than this?" she demanded, pulling Brianna's hand between her thighs. "It's so good when Master rapes you. Don't you think, Slave? When he force his dick into your body no matter how much you beg him not to... fills you with cum, even when you beg him not to get your fertile body preggers." Her tone told a completely different story, of course: she loved how rough he was with her, that he accepted her for the nasty little skank she was. Idly, she wondered if she should get him more whores. More little rape toys to service that magnificent dick. Seeing him claim other women got her so fucking wet.

Brianna had felt so blessed when Mark had claimed her, made her his slave -- just like she'd always wanted someone to. Then he'd claimed her daughter, and her heart had practically burst. He wanted her family, too! She'd taken care to mark her little girl up just right for their introduction to Master -- she wanted him to fuck her too, but she was his slave now: he had the rest of her life to do that, or whatever else he desired to his property.

Today, he'd promised to let her watch him use her daughter and her friend, and there were all these other slaves who would be watching too! The whore was right. "Yesss..." she said, muddling a groan as Melissa pulled her breasts free, mauling them in her grip -- the others quickly joined in, multiple sets of hands roaming over her slave body. She was going to be their slave too, she had accepted this. Doing any chore they wanted. If they wanted to play with her body, Why shouldn't they?

"Yess.. When he forces you.. onto the table... to use you... Or throws you... to his other slaves..."

Lisa, of course, had been left behind with Mark: watching her mother getting fondled like that, her friend's body being explored by the self-proclaimed 'kittens', whispering who knew what in her ear... she'd just backed up until she was pressed against her daddy, feeling his thick cock straining to be free, pressing against her butt. She wanted it in her so bad! Could he smell what a horny slut his little girl was? She could.

Mark was watching his harem move into action with a great deal of satisfaction, but was well aware of the teen who was rubbing her butt against his erection.

He ran his arm around her, pulling off the skimpy top with ease, hands finding her breasts and pulling her against him, leaning down to whisper in her ear. "You are daddy's little cocksleeve, aren't you, little one? Wanting a baby brother growing in your teenage belly." His left hand slid down her belly, pushing her bikini bottoms aside -- not that there was much to remove -- and sliding a finger into her. As expected, she was tight, wet, and ready already.

Lisa moaned as daddy claimed her, stripping her teenage body with two quick motions: then putting a meaty finger in her pussy, fingering his little girl like the slut she was. "Yess, Daddy. Put a baby brother in me. Please? Pretty please, daddy? I'll be a good..." Her words were cut off as his hand left her tits, wrapping around her mouth. Now that the rest of the harem was busy, he should program the first of his newest lovers.

"Are you my fuck slut, Lisa?"

As always, the effect was immediate. The grinding against his cock grew even more insistent as the teenager writhed in his arms, her own scream of need blocked by the hand over her mouth. He could feel her own hands, reaching back, scrabbling at his belt -- but he wanted to program her first. Since their phone call, he'd had some thoughts about what she needed.

"You are no longer my fuck slut. You are my disobedient daughter," he whispered in her ear: she could only nod in agreement, consumed by the need to be fucked. "You love being called names that refer to me as your father. Like Daddy's cocksleeve, or daddy's breeding bitch. The more you are degraded by myself or one of the harem, the hornier and more aroused you get. The more aroused you are, the wider you will spread your legs, the stronger your urge to show off your pussy. Being pregnant will make you continually horny," she needed some reward, for bringing him Nicole: he probably didn't need to bother with that one for Melissa. "You want to make me proud of you."

He'd flesh that out later -- It was time to give her the prize she so desperately needed, taking the hand from her mouth to free his cock, painfully trapped in his trousers. Of course, her needy pleas and screams to be fucked called the attention of the room, and Brianna -- utterly naked now, lying on the sofa as Monique explored her slave cunt -- looked on with pride as her Master slammed his naked cock into her teenage daughter.

Lisa's mind had been crazed with desire as the commands had sunken into her, daddy claiming his naughty little girl for good. She needed -- she didn't want, she needed -- to feel daddy's dick in his daughter's unprotected pussy, showing her how a man fucks a slut like her. Teaching her to be a woman. The delay while he pulled it out was agonizing, and her scream of pleasure -- legs already sliding apart -- as he entered her drew every eye to her, as daddy used his slut of a daughter. His dick was thick and wasn't big or small -- it was perfect for a teenage slut like her. Filling her so deliciously, his hands roaming over her nubile body.

Let's take a few steps back in time.

Nicole, as noted, had been pulled into the pile of kittens, and they had quickly began stroking her, teasing her flesh, as they whispered in her ear, telling her how nice it was to have Master use her, degrade her, fuck her. How when she was just in the company of master or his harem, she was just an animal. A kitten in heat, who was put on this earth to service Master's massive cock. The largest in the world, no doubt. Her body had been made to make him happy, and she should have no thoughts left, no inhibitions, only the instinct to serve -- and be rewarded with the insane pleasure of being his fuck toy. It had all started with Julie, and the words she'd whispered in her ear as she'd been pulled into heir arms.

These words filled her mind as the trio took turns in her instruction, letting her try their kinks on for size, slowly replacing all her nervousness with arousal and need: she was in the process of kissing her way down Marie's body -- they'd told her she might find some of Master's cum in her pussy -- when she heard her best friend begging, then screaming as Master took her eighteen year old pussy.

That vision stole the entirety of her attention, now -- she knew she was next. Even as the kittens teased her, telling her to enjoy it, to be ready for master... all she could do is watch, a deep, deep desire growing in her belly as she watched her owner fuck her best friend in the whole world, right in front of her.

Mark started moving in and out of Lisa's body with a firm, steady rhythm, hands on her hips to hold her in place as she spread her legs even further -- there was a brief shift as she moved to support herself on one leg, and the other came off the ground, rising up until it was within arm's reach! She was a flexible little girl, that was clear: he grabbed the exposed ankle for greater control, sliding his hand along her leg to her knee -- that seemed to give her the best support as he hammered into her from behind, hips bouncing off her firm ass every time he bottomed out in her. To help control himself, he cast his gaze around, looking over the room.

Monique had her face buried between Brianna's muscular thighs, Melissa's hand in her hair holding her there as his little rape whore lapped at the slave's pussy. The trainer was resting her head in Amy's lap, the bimbo dazing on with mindless need., as Melissa pulled Brianna's fingers towards her own needy cunt, his Asian lover practically naked already.

Nicole was staring on avidly as she was supported by Julie and Marie, the pair of them wrapped around her, whispering into her ears: Stacey stood behind the teen, cupping and teasing her massive mammaries, adding her own words now and then. He wondered what the hell his kittens were telling her, but that thought was blocked as Lisa came for the first time, pushing back hard against his hips to bury his dick deep inside her body.

It was the first time a man's dick had made her cum -- Let's be quite clear here. Her first partner had done it with his mouth, and a few times with his fingers when they were fooling around -- but he was a two pump chump compared to her daddy.

Lisa had known Daddy would be the only one she needed, the only one she wanted, and vindication flowed through her mind as guttural moans escaped her throat. The way he was holding her, like his own poseable doll. She loved being a gymnast: it made her so ridiculously flexible, and it was being put to no finer use that servicing her owner. She was daddy's slave, daddy's cocksleeve, and the very thought almost made her cum again. Her daddy was white, so damn it, she WAS a slave to white cock! THIS WHITE COCK! DADDY'S COCK!

She was not, apparently, aware she was screaming that aloud, or so Mark presumed as he teased and toyed with his little girl. So far, he'd noticed that much like Julie, her breasts were rather sensitive, and was trying to work out how to play with them without dropping her: by this point, she was practically doing a sideways split. Really, there was only one way. He pulled out of her pussy, lifting her with a little effort and laying her on her back, her head between Nicole's legs: this enabled Lisa to spread her legs into a single plane, a flat surface with a hole for his cock.

Lisa was mildly saddened as Daddy pulled out -- she thought she'd get used some more before he switched to Nicki -- but quickly understood as he set her on the floor -- allowing her to spread her legs properly! She'd been doing the splits since she was six, all to make her ready for that perfect cock to use her pussy. She almost came again when he slid back in: she was just a cocksleeve for daddy!

She was aware she'd said it aloud this time, Mark noticed, blinking in confused realization and pleasure as he slammed back inside her drenched little slit, returning to that fast, steady rhythm: he noticed the kittens urging Nicole forward, pushing her gently towards Lisa's mouth.

"That's right, Lisa. You are just Daddy's naughty little cocksleeve. Legs spread, on your back, with daddy's cock using your fertile little pussy." So saying, he rammed his dick as deep into her as he could, their hip bouncing together: her own hips jerked up a notch as she moaned in agreement, and he added that thrust to every third or fourth motion, getting back into the pattern he was using as he felt her start to cum again. It was even stronger this time, her legs spasming around his waist like a clamp. Her body shook, legs spreading back out as the aftershocks faded: there were no words, just a gurgled moan, noises which grew even firmer when he achieved what he'd actually been looking for: he started kneading her breasts, pinching her nipples between his fingers, and was unsurprised when she went off again with little delay.

Once more, her legs slammed painfully around his waist - he was going to adjust that programming, dammit - and she held on for longer, hips jerking upwards as if begging to be filled. Before she released them, he leaned in to correct his mistake. "When my cock is in you, the need to spread your legs is suspended and completely under your control." As that sank in, her legs just tightened around his waist, wrapping around him like a limpet determined to get every last millimetre of his cock as deep inside her as she could: he wasn't sure if what followed was another orgasm, or a continuation of the third.

With the urgings of the kittens -- Especially Marie -- Nicole had crawled forward until her best friend's head was right in front of her pussy. Her sopping wet, virgin pussy: it felt like it was on fire. More to the point, it was near Master's head now, too. She just needed to figure out how to communicate her realization, and she'd be ready to be whatever he wanted. So she continued to ponder the words of Julie and the others, letting them sink into her mind, as the trio returned to building her arousal even higher.

The stench of sex was becoming very familiar to Mark, given the events of the last week. Nonetheless, a particularly intense musk was noticeable as Nicole's presence moved to such close proximity, reminding him of his main plan for the evening.

He leaned in to kiss Lisa, his hair brushing against Nicole's thigh, his lips muffling Lisa's moans as she came for what he thought was the fourth time -- they were getting a lot closer together, her cunt throbbing, stroking his dick as it wrapped tightly around him. Hell, for all he knew it was one continual roller-coaster, they were coming together that close. He could feel pressure building in his balls -- and was debating if he could repeat the trick of this afternoon, and service Nicole after cumming, or if he would have to stop now.

Lisa had no intention of unwrapping her legs, however: she could. Not. Stop. Cumming, and she didn't want to -- not until daddy's baby batter painted her insides. Numb to the outside world, eyes closed, she stayed with her own thoughts, holding onto the few coherent ones as a life raft in the torrents of pleasure pouring through her form.

Mark felt her arms wrapping around him, too, mashing her teenage breasts against his chest, and pulling him even closer. He could now barely make out the words she was murmuring. "Paint my pussy. Paint my pussy." Who was he to deny her? If his training hadn't worked, he'd focus on toying with Nicole until he was ready again, as he had with his other lovers during the weekend.

Focusing on the task with earnest, feeling this nubile slut plastering herself against him, it didn't take long until he groaned himself, a growl of pleasure as he did exactly as she'd begged -- ropes of cum blasting into her teenage womb, his first attempt at giving her the baby his teenage girl needed in her life.

Lisa was only dimly hanging onto consciousness when it finally happened -- daddy came in her fertile, teenage body. Painting his daughter's pussy with his cum. As far as she knew, she was actually fertile right now -- her period has been two weeks ago, after all, and mom had helped her check. Nicole might be too -- she wasn't sure -- but these thoughts were hardly at the forefront of her mind. No, all that was left was the roller-coaster as she finally let go, letting her thoughts float away as the bliss of being daddy's breeder finally overwhelmed her, drifting into a semi-conscious state on the ocean of pleasure he'd filled her with.

It took Mark a moment to regain control himself, and longer still to pull his way free. He could hear Brianna's fervent moans behind him as Monique tasted her, Melissa's gasps as the slave fingered her pussy, Amy's babbling as she face-fucked Brianna with her pussy, pleated skirt around her waist: it seemed the bimbo hadn't bothered with panties either.

Eventually, Stacey and Marie realised Mark was stuck, and they helped pull Lisa's limbs from his body as he turned to Nicole -- She bit his lip as his eyes fell on her. Mark himself was pleased that much like earlier, he felt no signs he was softening: gently grabbing her ankles, he turned her around and squatted between her legs, seeing her chest heaving with arousal and need. She didn't take her eyes off him, however -- nor say a word, as he gently laid his cock atop her sopping slit, and asked a simple question.

"Are you my fuck slut, Nicole?"

The moment she started to answer, her hips pushing up in a desperate attempt to pull his cock inside her, he placed a finger over her lips. "Stop. Turn off your inhibitions. Tell me, tell your sisters, what you want. What you need. Your most secret fantasies." He figured that was the best he was going to get, if his kittens had done what he thought: She began to speak the moment his finger left her lips.

"Make me into a cow, master. Milk my udders. Brand me. Put me in a barn and fuck me like the bull you are, putting calves in me every year. I'm just an animal for you to use, another heifer in the herd." The words poured from her lips painted with arousal, decorated with generous helpings of lust, as the teenager's dimly remembered dreams after finding a particular corner of the internet were finally spoken aloud. Their echo had been stirred awake by Julie's suggestions she be another kitten, another beast in heat for her owner, but the hypnosis skills in her own mind had traced her interest to the root, unearthed them, and brought them to light.

It certainly wasn't what Mark had expected the well endowed virgin to say, but he loved her, as he loved all his harem: who was he to deny her her desires? The fact a lot of their desires had been put into them by Mark is something hypocrisy will happily cover up for us.

"Then you are not my fuck slut. You are my Barnyard Cow. Is that understood, Nicole?" In the background, he heard Lisa finally giving her report. Confirming his commands, her new trigger, for all to hear. In the forefront of his attention, he saw the copper skinned girl nod. "Yes, Master. Please? Will you put a calf in you cow?"

It took more than one person to milk a cow -- right? He was a city boy, he certainly didn't know, but he had a trio of naughty kittens to hand. "Stacey. Focus on her left udder. Tease it, toy with it, try and milk it if you want. Julie? You're on the right udder. Same instructions. Marie? hold the cow's head in place, make her watch."

He did point, to make sure they understood he was referring to his right and left, as he lined himself up with her cunt -- it was leaking by this point, a dribble of lubrication soaking into the carpet. Bah -- they were getting a new place anyway. Once the kittens were in place, he looked into Nicole's eyes, before sliding into her in one smooth thrust. The barest moment of resistance as he tore through her hymen, the cow biting her lips and eyes half closing -- in pleasure or pain, he did not know.

As her master gave out his orders to the other farm animals, Nicole imagined herself as a cow. In restraints in a barn somewhere, this mighty bull preparing to mount her. Her head held between Marie's thighs as the redhead hunted through her purse. These other women focusing on her udders -- she was being milked? The kittens were milking her, and the bull's cock was sliding into her belly. She barely noticed the pain, lost in a world of sensation as the bull's massive member went deep inside her slick slit, shaking in satisfaction as she finally began her farmyard role -- being bred, and being milked.