Hypnotrack Ch. 12: Mother-daughter Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark watched the teenager shake as he and his kittens started on her body, watching her shake as he fucked her insanely hot cunt: Julie was laving her nipple with her tongue, her hand stroking over the teenager's body, whereas Stacey was just covering the young woman's chest with kisses, her manicured fingers gently tugging on his teenage cow's nipple, lapping at the tip every now and again, as if checking for milk.

It didn't take long at all before the hyper-stimulated young woman began to moan and writhe under their ministrations, the steady pounding of his cock into her virgin snatch. He was bemused to see Marie pull out her lipstick, carefully writing 'cow' on the teenager's forehead in red with a happy little smile, and he smiled in pleasure. Still, it took all three by surprised when Nicole convulsed, legs jerking as she gave a high pitched squeal, her pussy squirting into his lap as she came.

Slowing down to match her rhythm, he sped up once more as the echoes subsided, and soon enough, was rewarded as the whimpering cow shook again: by now, Lisa had crawled over to join them, looking at her friend as the four of them played with Nicole's body.

Lisa could feel daddy's warm, sticky cum in her insides, and a little was leaking out -- she couldn't let it go to waste, could she? So when she was able to move, she'd crawled over to her sister -- the confessed cow, rubbing her fingers between her thighs and pushing them into Nicole's mouth.

"Taste daddy, Cow. Taste his cream. He filled me up, and he's going to do the same to you. Can't you just imagine what it will be like when we're both big.. pregnant.. moms? Moo for daddy." Her voice filled with desire, watching Nicole moan in agreement: Stacey broke off from her task just long enough to give her a smile of approval.

Ecstatic moans were filling the room as his various lovers indulged each other, but Nicole was apparently getting sufficiently sensitive he had to slow down: she was otherwise quite delirious with pleasure, if perhaps a touch overstimulated. He did have a hammer for nails like this, however.

"You love having my cock in you. Do you understand? The more sensitive you get, the better it feels, the easier it is to cum. The more you cum, the more relaxed you become. You never have any inhibitions when naked in my presence. Is that clear, Cow?"

His words sank into her being with the usual dramatic results: she screamed in bliss, hips arcing up to engulf him, back arching as if she was being electrocuted as she squirted yet again. He felt her pussy, her whole body, pulsing and shaking around him as he hammered into her teenage form, his words putting her into an incredibly intense wave of pleasure. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she passed into a semi-conscious state, her body nothing more than an animal, now. Running on instinct, and the programming the video had woven into her mind. Cumming over and over, until it was nothing but one huge tidal wave washing her away.

Mark's lap was utterly drenched by the fluids the young women was emitting, and as she shook herself into oblivion, he felt his own pleasure rising once more. Moving faster and faster, his back starting to ache, it didn't take long until he emptied himself in his cow's shaking, quivering body, her pussy urging him on with each explosion of cum he blasted inside her.

That was just the start of the night -- when he finally fell back, utterly exhausted from fucking the two teens in quick succession, it did not take long for Brianna to come over to expect his handiwork. She kiss her daughter and her friend in a fashion that was most distinctly non maternal, then -- while he relaxed -- devoted herself to cleaning up the mingled fluids on his cock.

Of course, this brought Monique, Melissa, and Amy over -- the blonde regrettably still on her period. Still. It was many hours before they all finally went to bed.

The Italian place won, by the way, and was greatly appreciated by all. Plans were made to order again -- or perhaps visit: there was a restaurant attached, it conspired.

Stacey and Marie shared his bed that night. Amy and Monique each took one of the teens back to their room for some after party relaxation, and Marie, Julie and Brianna were led back to Melissa's bed after a fond fair well -- his friend apparently had something she wanted to talk to them about.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

The statistic I hate to remember is 1 in 6. At least one woman in six is sexually assaulted at some point in their life, a fact society as a whole should be ashamed and horrified by, but frequently ignores or chooses blames the victim.

As for clomid -- this is a real drug, but if you haven't figured it out yet, Melissa is a touch obsessed with being bred: Taking it when you have normal fertility pretty much guarantees massive multiple births, and can result in death during childbirth, and is generally not a good idea. I will be ignoring that facet of reality for this story, not that it should matter except for the purposes of considering a happy ever after. (yes, as with Brianna -- Every single member of Mark's harem has kinks I have been asked to do to someone before. Including Melissa's. Mostly, the versions I'm writing into the characters are toned down.)

On the note on the breeding kink -- Fun fact -- When you come off contraception, you can ovulate as soon as 48 hours later! also as late as a month later.

Now the question is -- who will be number 10? Phillipa? Allison? Gwen? Zania? Fiona? Someone I haven't introduced yet? (I'm debating doing something sneaky with a modeling agency: it's an optional plot point (That will possibly take the number beyond 10).

Remember:

Melissa wants more sexy women for Master! And is connected to the ad trade, meaning models and actresses. Not to mention all those poor, innocent cam girls, some of whom might live nearby! And she has a copy of the video, let's not forget, just not his copy. That you know of.

Amy wants more bimbos. Monique wants more whores. The kittens seem happy -- but are they? Julie certainly enjoys watching him claim more women... How many of you thought she'd used the trigger on Nicole?

Given her programming, what she's seen of how to serve him, how might Lisa make him 'proud'? Help turn more of her school friends into sluts?

By all means, vote in the comments! Because I can't decide which route is most fun.