Hypnotrack Ch. 12: Mother-daughter Time

Story Info
Introducing the new members to the old.
12.2k words
4.77
27.7k
23

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 05/05/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verensei
Verensei
416 Followers

Even as he looked to the door, Marie's brain finally rebooted, and in the toneless voice he'd come to expect, began recounting her status.

The door began to open, and as he started to panic: the spike of uncertainty and worry killed his arousal dead. Happily, a moment later he heard an amused, aroused voice. "Did I catch you at a bad time, master?" Stacey's sultry tones were pitched low, and he sagged with relief as she stepped into the room, blue eyes skimming over the ruin of his desk, taking a deep, pleased breath of air -- he knew she loved the smell of sex -- gaze falling on the redhead as she finished her summary.

"This slave, as instructed, can now be activated by asking her if she is your freckled kitten. This Slave will cum whenever you call her kitten. The longer you are touching this slave, and the longer your cock is inside this slave, the more powerful her orgasms will be. This slave cannot stop cumming when she is fucked by her owner. This slave is in open mode. This slave likes being choked roughly." Marie finished her recitation, but as her mind was returned to her, was content to just lie there for a moment. Stacey was the one to fill the void.

"I see I have a sexy new sister," Stacey said, her voice rich with arousal. "Maybe I will be able to play with her soon, master?" Her gaze drifted to her master's cock, slowly softening, and she hoped it was for her: she'd been a good girl today.

With three of his favourite people in the office, Mark levered himself to his feet, wrapping his arms around Stacey and pulling her into a languorous kiss. The blonde melted against him, and he felt more than saw Julie come round his desk to join in the hug, claiming her own kiss from her fellow kitten. Which reminded him -- He'd wanted to change her keyword, hadn't he? Something to do when they went home. Pulling back, he gestured to Marie. "Stace, this is Marie. Marie, come meet your sister-slut."

Marie could barely lift her head from the desk, utter exhaustion soaked into her muscles. Actual, good sex was as much of a workout as her daily swim, though she knew her exhaustion was more a state of mind than body. Her thoughts felt... muzzy. She had never, ever in her life cum like that before. Cum that much before! To have that monstrous dick in her... it was better than she could ever have possibly imagined. She knew someone had entered the room, but didn't really care until her name was called. Lifting her head, looking over at the blonde vision her master and sister were kissing... a slowly dawning realization that this statuesque beauty was her sister too. God, her family was going to be so huge!

She smiled, stumbling drunkenly to her feet -- her knees still felt weak, and she could feel his cum slowly dripping down her thigh - the floor was wet too, she realised distantly, but it didn't matter as she moved forward and was pulled into their embrace, pressing her naked body against both Julie and master. "Can I kiss you, Sister?" She asked this Stace, and was deeply gratified when the blonde goddess leaned in to taste her lips, plundering her mouth with her tongue.

Mark watched as Stacey kissed her newest sister, and it belatedly occurred to him to check the time -- half three. So why was Stacey here so early? Letting his lovers make out, he slid round to Julie. Wrapping his arms around her bare torso from behind, he leaned down to kiss her just behind the ear. "I'm sorry, kitten, that I can't fuck you yet. But to compensate... did you want to come home with your fellow kittens to meet your new sisters and spend the night?"

Julie shivered in his arms, happy and content in his embrace. "I'd love that, master, though.. do you mind if we stop at my place, first, to grab some clothes?" He kissed her again, a little lower, generating another shiver: he'd noticed she was quite sensitive there, as well.

"Of course, my love. Now, be a dear and open the window?" He grinned impishly at her before releasing her and moving over to where his other two kittens were getting hot and heavy. "You two are coming home with me tonight," he declared. "Marie? I'll be arranging for you to be off sick this week. Stace? Be a good little slut and tidy the place up, would you? I have an errand to run in the mail room -- Though why are you here so early? Not that I'm complaining."

Stacey shook slightly, biting her lip as she separated from her new sister, and master insulted her so casually -- she loved it, as it had developed over the weekend. Just the fact she was spending the rest of the week being pumped full of cum in master's bed... It took a moment for her to focus. "Ricky left early for his wedding anniversary, so he let me off early, master."

Even as she spoke, she surveyed the room, looking at the puddle on his desk with dismay -- until she realised what it was likely from. "Shall I use my tongue, master?"

Grabbing some of the wet wipes to clean himself off, Mark chuckled as he grabbed his trousers, sliding them back on. "Of course you should. It's not good for much else, is it?" Marie's expression seemed a little shocked at how he was treating her -- he didn't have the heart to tell her this was pretty mild compared to how they usually dealt with each other -- and he flashed her a smile. "Stace loves being my little cum slut. A degraded, filthy little fucktoy who lives only to make me happy and service my cock. Isn't that right, Stace?"

The slut in quetion was shuddering with pleasure, bending over to lap at the puddle they'd made fucking on the desk. "Yeth, mathter." It was hard to talk while she was devouring their mingled cum, but she'd do the best she could to make him happy. She was creaming her panties as it was -- The feeling of master's cum soaking into them since lunchtime had been driving her to distraction, and the affection he was showing for her right now was making things even better. Maybe he'd fuck her in a filthy alley on the way home, like a proper whore?

Mark pulled his shirt back on, and looked around -- moving to give Marie a kiss, as the redhead seemed to be more or less aware once more. "I'm going to have a quick chat with Jeff, then you and I are going to see HR to get rid of him. Get to know your sisters, I'll be back shortly, then we can go home. Have a think while I'm gone if you want to grab clothes from home on the way, just spend your time in my home naked, or perhaps wearing my shirts..."

Giving Stace a kiss on the cheek -- her mouth was busy -- and brushing his lips over Julie's, Mark left his office -- moving first to the bathroom, to have a proper wash and neaten up, so his appearance didn't immediately scream he'd spent the day fucking the interns and the boss's secretary. A little deodorant, some water, and he deemed himself presentable -- and took a moment recalling what the female voice on the video had said. He assumed Jeff had watched it, anyway: if not, well -- that's why his phone was in his pocket. He still had the original, after all, and knowing how it worked would let him subvert it's purpose rather well, at least for the short term.

Such were his thoughts as he took the elevator down to the basement, where the mail room was: perhaps unsurprisingly, he found his target loafing in the hall outside the elevator, phone in hand. Jeff was looking up at him as the elevator doors open, and the slight expression of irritation told Mark everything he needed to know of what the boy had been planning.

"I'm afraid Marie won't be joining you again, Jeff. And tell me, does this sound familiar? You have a new assignment from Erotic toys. As your manager, I'm here to give it." The effect was immediate: Jeff straightened, arms falling to his side -- he dropped his phone, and didn't even notice, looking at Mark with empty eyes.

"This recruiter stands ready to obey." Just as expected. Mark had been pretty confident Jeff would have watched it: despite all the warnings the video came with, it felt like a joke when you first read it, not something most men would pay attention to. He was also fairly certain that if the first woman called in and her master hadn't reported in, she'd probably be assigned to show him it -- it only made sense, after all. Why else make them spies, if not to act as a second level of control?

"The first part of your new assignment: you report only to me. No other person can activate your commands. Secondly," he pulled out his phone, "Give me the names and phone numbers of every recruit Jeff has made."

"Understood, sir. Jeff has recruited Anisha, surname unknown. Her number is 194-452-1837. He has recruited Marie Evans, phone number 781-563-7663. He has recruited Fiona Andrews, Phone number 456-311-2168. He has recruited Zania, Surname unknown, number unknown."

Mark was noting this all in his phone, and frowned a little at the unknowns. He had a sneaking suspicion... "Does Jeff have pictures of all of these recruits?"

"Yes sir." Jeff replied in that toneless voice. Mark was getting curious, now.

"So where can Zania be found?" he asked, moving to pick up the phone -- it wasn't too badly damaged by the fall, and was still unlocked: Mark took the opportunity to skim through it, seeing what he could find.

"Zania works as a waitress in Oscar's Cafe." Mark knew the place: it was a few minutes down the road, and he'd stopped by there a few times when he was in for an early morning for a second dose of caffeine. It was round about then he found the folder with the pictures Jeff had taken, all neatly organized into sub-directories. There was almost a dozen from Marie, posing nude or in other compromising or sexy ways. In a few cases clearly taken by Jeff after using her, with his cum on her face or on her tits -- there was one where she was apparently drinking Jeff's cum out the condom. A surge of jealousy ran through him: Marie was his, damn it. He made a point of deleting them all, and moved onto the next recruit -- at least the brat was organized.

The folder for Zania was nobody he recognized, but he had to admit -- the Arabic woman pictured was a looker. It was hard to tell how tall she was, but dark eyes lurked in a girl-next door sort of face that was quite captivating, especially with her eyes full of lust. With an average chest and the perkiest nipples Mark had ever seen, she had a flat, toned tummy and a very... spankable butt. Her legs were sleek and toned, probably from walking around all day -- part of him was disappointed he hadn't found her first.

The pictures seemed to have been taken in a bathroom -- probably the cafe bathroom -- and were off the eastern woman stripping, giving him a blowjob, and with a mouth full of cum -- apparently posing on command: he absently wondered what corrupt orders he'd given the woman. He deleted those, too. Anisha was another Arabic wo.. no, girl. She looked like a teenager, and Mark wondered if he could get Jeff done for statutory rape -- she did not look old enough, to his eyes, and he quickly left the folder, making a point to check when he called her up. He needed to show all three of them the video to immunize them, after all, and make sure any lingering commands were removed.

Fiona was another redhead, though Mark was fairly certain this one came from a bottle, and just as stunning as Zania -- if in a different fashion. She looked to be in her early twenties, with blue eyes shiving from a thin, slightly angular face that was reminiscent of some models. With a generous bust and long slender legs, tanned, sun-kissed skin without any lines... She really didn't belong in this photo. She was pictured in another bathroom -- a different one. The boy really had no standards, did he? It was similar to the pictures from Zania -- he'd apparently photographed her stripping for him (which is the other reason thought the red hair was from a bottle -- the carpet didn't match the drapes), before making her blow him. He would confess Jeff had reasonable taste in women, but really, the child clearly had very little idea how to treat them.

He deleted Fiona's pics as well, though he left Anisha's folder alone for now -- evidence, in the event he could have Jeff put away. He didn't even want to think what the ring behind the video would do to her, if she was as young as he suspected. He took note of Jeff's number, too -- in case he had any more orders -- deleting the numbers from the recruits on Jeff's device before slipping it back into the boy's pocket.

"Jeff is to break contact and cease thinking about all his recruits. He is to suspend any further recruitment. If asked if he assaulted Marie or Anisha, he will confess to having done so, to having tried to rape Marie, and having abused Anisha. Am I understood?"

"Yes sir. It is clear and understood." Jeff replied -- or let's be a bit more precise here: the recruiter living in Jeff's mind replied. Mark shivered a little: That could have been him.

"Very well. When the elevator door closes once more, return to normal mode, and remember -- only triggers and commands given by me, in person, should be obeyed." Mark said, hitting the button for the elevator: the doors opened almost immediately, and he stepped inside.

"Yes, sir." The recruiter said as the doors started to close, and Mark headed back up to the second floor for the other half of this plan. Re-entering his office, he found Marie and Julie cuddled up together on his guest chair, holding each other as they watched the Stacey do the sexiest, most aroused version of 'tidy up a desk' he had personally ever seen. With her blouse open to expose her breasts, her collar was proudly displayed, as she gave every sig of being very close to cumming as she licked up the fluids still on his desk.

All his windows were wide open, and the smell of sex and arousal was slowly fading -- he suspected it would take a bit to be gone, and hoped the cleaners wouldn't have too many questions.

All the women were turning to look as he entered -- no doubt alerted by his sensor -- and grew wide, joyful smiles as they identified him. They appeared to have been neatening up their clothing, too, though it did look like Marie and Julie had been making a start on undoing that just a moment ago. "Marie? We're going to get HR to fire Jeff, and give you the week off, okay? Come with me."

Sliding out of Julie's lap, his freckled kitten walked over to wrap her arms around him, leaning into his chest. "Thank you, master. I'll do whatever you want."

Looking up at him with her forest green gaze, a certain impish light suggested that her definition of 'whatever w as very broad, and included all manner of depraved acts on camera. Chuckling softly, he leaned in to kiss the tip of her nose.

"Behave, kitten," he noted sternly, giving her ass a light swat: she leaned into him with a shiver, eyes half-lidding, before giving herself a shake. "Yes, master. I'll put on a show for the dragons of HR."

With that -- bidding Stace and Julie another brief farewell and promising they could go soon, he led Marie to the other end of the floor as he quietly discussed the plan with her. Soon enough they reached their destination -- the dragon's lair, as the rank and file put it. Heather's domain. The hand that handles hiring, and the boot that handles firing: the source of the dreaded training videos, behavioural seminars, and more boring meetings than Mark cared to go to. HR. If all had gone to plan, however, everyone there should be under his control.

Knocking on Heather's door, there was a delay before anything happened -- enough so h wondered if she was out. Just as he was going to knock again, he door opened and the other office fantasy appeared. Allison mostly handled recruitment, working under Heather's thumb as her junior: her curly locks and radiant smile were often used to sway the weak willed. Mark knew for a fact that on at least one occasion, the boss had had both Allison and Stacey attend a meeting, purely to distract the client whom was known to have a weakness for blondes.

This particular blonde certainly didn't get it from a bottle, of that he was sure. in her late twenties, Allison's hair cascaded in a wave to her shoulders if she didn't have it tied back as she usually did and did now. Brown eyes above a pert little nose, with a voluptuous body he'd idly thought about on at least one occasion, she gave across a no-nonsense, but relaxed air in the office -- She only unwound a little at the office parties, and as far as she knew, didn't drink.

He returned the polite smile she gave him as she brushed past, a hint of curiosity in her gaze as she took in Marie: Mark briefly recalled his plans of making her part of his harem, but shelved them for now. This was neither the time nor the place.

"Heather should be free now, Mark. We were just going over some performance metrics." Allison noted, with another polite smile. "Have a good evening, both of you," she said before sweeping back to her own office as Mark led Marie into the Heather's office.

The space itself was roughly the same size as his, by filled with filing cabinets and folders in piles towards the back, as well as a small table with seating she used for interviews and mediation sessions. Right now, however, the office harridan was sitting behind her desk, looking a touch vexed at the interruption.

Heather was an older woman, pushing forty with just a hint of frost in her hair: she looked up with a frown as Mark entered, the redhead in tow. "What's this about, Mark?" He gestured Marie forward, and the redhead put on a very good show of sniffling and crocodile tears as she explained how Jeff had been molesting her, at first verbally and this morning, physically, and how she'd broken down in Mark's office when he'd asked what was wrong. As Heather was processing this, however, Mark jumped in.

"I think Jeff should be fired immediately, Heather. We can't have him acting that way to our employees. Marie deserves a week off with sick pay. You agree with me. Don't you?"

Pitching his voice carefully to present it as an order, he was gratified to see her nod.

"Yes, Mark. Those are all very good ideas. I'll see it done." This was way nicer than how she usually responded to his ideas, and he did a happy little dance in the privacy of his own mind: for however long he was stuck here, this would make dealing with Heather so much easier.

Heather's gaze, now returned to Marie, filled with sympathy. "It's a terrible thing to have experienced, Marie. I'm so sorry it happened to you." She said in a surprisingly tender voice -- certainly not anything he'd ever have expected from her mouth.. "I'll deal with all the paperwork -- if you need anyone to talk to, don't hesitate to make an appointment, okay?" Not sympathy -- Empathy. It made Mark wonder precisely what Heather's early days in employment had involved -- he knew well enough how scummy some men were -- and quite how bad it had been. He resolved not to ask, though it did make him rethink his image of her.

Once Marie agreed -- and got Heather's direct office number, to boot! - Heather shooed them both out the office, telling Marie she had the week off with full pay -- she'd make sure of it. Mark made note that he was driving Marie home -- which got the nod and enabled him to leave early, A pleasant bonus.

Even better, she never inquired as to precisely whose home the redhead was being taken to. That was better than they'd hoped for, and Marie's solemn, teary expression did not morph back into a smile until they were back at his office, where she moved to jump into Julie's arms. "Week off with full pay!" His busty kitten caught her, pulling her close: Stacey stood behind her, apparently all done.

Mark smiled. "Since I'm taking Marie home after her trauma this morning, we can all leave now. Marie? Do you want to collect clothing from home, or...?" The redhead smiled.

Verensei
Verensei
416 Followers