All Comments on 'Hypnotrack Ch. 13: I Quit!'

by Verensei

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gwen for sure

DvusMasterDvusMasteralmost 2 years ago

Definitely Gwen, she should probably be number 10.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthoralmost 2 years ago

I agree, Gwen should be added. As long as the sisters all agree. I love the dynamic between Mark and his Girls, they should definitely all agree on the additions to the harem. Which is why, I think there should be no limit on the Harem. There are a lot of harem stories out there, i have written a few, and Mark should be looking for professionals to help him. He definitely needs a coder/hacker to help him against EroticToys Inc. A doctor and a nurse to aid him with the pregnancies if he does not want too much attention drawn to him. At least one banker and accountant along with a lawyer. Hell toss in a hospital administrator. So that would be six more. How to get them added, well that would be a story telling challenge. However after reading all the chapters so far, I truly believe, that will not be an issue for you. Finally, being a contributor to Literotica, I know how difficult it can be to get chapters out, but damn it, I need the next chapter asap!!!! Keep up the good work. I love you stuff.

Kryms1nKryms1nalmost 2 years ago

Every time I read any chapter of this series, it pulls me in all over again. It’s so well-written and immersing that I can’t get it out of my head

VerenseiVerenseialmost 2 years agoAuthor

Dave: Interesting ideas! Mark is actually starting to think about this stuff in the part of the next chapter I'm writing RIGHT THIS SECOND, so timing is good! TY for the compliments!

Kryms1n: Thank you for the compliment!

Mongolian1313Mongolian1313almost 2 years ago

I agree with TwistedDaveAuthor, but maybe add some women from India. If for nothing else than their cooking. A Bollywood bimbo doctor would be brilliant. Or Japanese gyaru lawyer. A Korea K-pop CPA street walker.

Also Gewn to help out the street walking group.

VerenseiVerenseialmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thinking on it. I mean, going through them more or less in order of appearance, this is the 'types' I visualize (I'm not sure how good I am at getting this across)

Melissa - Japanese, third or fourth generation USA. So no accent and a rather large chest for her ethnicity.

Julie - American as cornbread!

Amy - Blonde bimbo type (Though she's probably smarter than Mark, normally)

Monique - Slender athletic Latina.

Stacey - Her last name is a russian, or other eastern european one. Think classic russian ice queen type, though she is again, a second or third level immigrant with no accent to an american.

Brianna is a black woman whose body type tends to be big of butt, big of tits, somewhat on the plumper side, who has spent the better part of two decades working out and studying martial arts, as she wasn't happy with the package genetics gave her. American as cotton candy!

Lisa is her daughter, and her daddy was as white as Mark. No clue what you americans would call that?

Nicole is a curvy, voluptuous latina.

Could be someone indian... More asian women.. As for occupations.. Heh. Heh. Heh. Funnily enough, you'll get some ideas in the next chapter, hopefully by the start of next week.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous