Hypnotrack Ch. 15: Why Not to Nap

Story Info
Mark meets up with Zania and Fiona...
11.4k words
4.85
9k
12

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 05/05/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verensei
Verensei
416 Followers

He woke tangled in Marie's arms, with a slight kink in his back, just as the redhead brushed her lips over his. "Thank you, Mark," she said softly, her voice full of affection. "I love you."

"I love you too, Marie," he said, pulling her into his arms. "What time is it?" Turning his head, he realised she'd stopped the recording at some point -- and that it was just past half four. He had less than fifteen minutes if he wanted to catch Zania at the cafe -- it closed at five -- and meet with Julie.

"Well, shit. I need to head out soon." Not that he really wanted to move from having her nubile body wrapped against him, but...

"Join me in a quick shower, then I shall send you over to Mel and Stacey -- remind them that all three of you are expected over for dinner, and I'll collect you all when I return? I'll grab Amy and Moni on my way home to join us."

Marie made a moue of disappointment, hugging him close, pressing her breasts against his chest in a most intriguing fashion. "I suppose, Mark..." she blinked her eyes in such an innocent fashion. "Will you spank me in the shower? I've been a bad kitten, after all. Letting you film me and call me all those dirty names..." He could see the arousal in her eyes, hear it in her tone, and chuckled.

"Don't tempt me, I need to be quick: I only have five minutes or so." And indeed it was fast. With hot water pouring over them both, washing each other's backs, it was a deeply arousing shower, but with minimal hanky panky -- he only got spank her a few times as they quickly dried off.

The swats against her butt hurt, but felt nice at the same time: much like the choking, the butterflies in her body enjoyed it but there was a note of confusion. She made a note to herself as it came to an end to discuss it with her sisters while Mark was away. Her ass stung but her pussy was also kinda hungry again...

Even as Mark dressed himself, Marie refused to. "I'm just going across the hall," she pointed out. "The only ones who'll see my naked, cum filled body are my sisters. Maybe some of the neighbours get a show, but it's not like we're going to be here more than a few more weeks?" After all, with the kind of money they had and the urgency to hide, they certainly intended to move quickly!

Mark could hear the suggestion in her tone, but resisted the temptation just to follow her there and fuck all three of them. He did, however, pull her into another hot kiss. "Behave yourself, my love. At least put on shoes?"

So it was when he passed her to his other lovers in a rush, all Marie was wearing was a pair of shoes, which she looked at rather critically. "I have a set of red heels at home that would work much better. I'll collect more things tomorrow with Mel and the others while you're at work." She was quite firm about this, and Mark did not demur: all three of them were immune to any videos he didn't give them, their triggers removed for all but Mark. Surely they'd have no trouble in broad daylight! Still, he'd recommend they go there armed: he knew Melissa had a taser.

Dropping her of with Mel and Stacey, who were pleased to see him and understanding of his need to go, he received kisses from both of them. "You are having both of them come here, master, to be deprogrammed? We can see them both?"" Stacey asked with a thoughtful air: Mark nodded.

"That's the plan. Why don't you two catch Marie up on the house hunt, and I'll see you all again in an hour or so? Going to grab more supplies on the way home." With that, he was off.

Swinging by the cafe at barely ten to five, he was pleased to recognize Zania as the young woman clearing a table as he entered: she was even more ravishing in person, he had to admit.

Looking at her now, she was slightly shorter than he was, perhaps by an inch: with that slender, athletic form, a tight firm ass revealed as she bent over to pick up a tray, she had that girl next door sexiness, emphasized by the confidence that still shone through the tiredness of a long day on her feet. With a cascade of mildly curly, midnight black hair tied back in a loose braid, his mind flashed to the pictures he'd seen -- her perky, firm tits, that aquiline face centred on dark, smokey eyes filled with lust... he guessed the Arabic woman was in her early twenties, probably working to pay for college. She smiled tiredly as he approached -- the cafe was nearly empty, just a few last customers remaining as they started to close.

"Can I help you?" she asked in a professional tone. "We're closing in about fifteen minutes, but I can get you a coffee if you don't mind being quick?" Mark could really see Jeff's attraction, and just smiled in return, leaning in to speak softly.

"This won't take long. I'm here because erotic toys reassigns you." Her eyes went blank, and before she could speak, he gave her the same instructions he'd given Fiona, to come to his address at seven, then returned her to normal.

There was something in her gaze as she awoke from the brief trance: a hint of lust, perhaps, left over from the conditioning. An appraisal that skimmed over his face and form. "I quite understand. I'll see you later, then!" She sounded almost eager -- as he left the cafe, he wondered just exactly how the programming had manifested in her mind.

Zania's mind was filled with plans: that gorgeous man had invited her on a date! He made her feel extra slutty -- she'd beg him to fuck her if he didn't really screw things up. Humming to herself as she returned to work -- she hadn't been able to resist watching his ass as he left -- her mind started plotting what to wear, how best to impress: she couldn't wait for her shift to end.

Parking in the company lot just before closing time, he didn't have to wait long for Julie to emerge, trailing the pack. Evidently having spotted him, she waited for their coworkers to disperse before moving towards his vehicle, letting him enjoy the view as she approached.

She was dressed much as she had been on Tuesday, just within the dress code the company offered: her long legs bare, the short skirt, tight blouse barely containing her buxom chest. She'd let her hair down, and it now cascaded in auburn waves over her shoulders.

Smiling brightly at him as she paused in front of the vehicle, she looked around to make sure nobody was watching -- then, with a devilish smile on her face, she slowly pulled her skirt up, sliding it up her pale, bare thighs until he could see her light blue thong, slipping her fingers into the hem. Wriggling out of them, sliding them hypnotically down her legs before climbing into the car and placing them on his lap with an innocent expression.

"For you, master. I was wondering if you were going to show up today. Is something wrong?" Mark smiled softly, lifting the warm, damp cloth and sliding them into his pocket, his eyes roaming over her flesh. It was so very tempting... especially as she hadn't bothered fixing her skirt. Placing his hand on her thigh, fingers curling round to the tender inner flesh, he watched her eyes lid for a moment, a shiver running through her.

"Oh, I slept in. I always want to see my kitten, and I wanted to ask you about Gwen," he said, stroking her sensitive flesh. "Tell me. Is she single? What's she like as a person?"

"Fuck..." she moaned, feeling him grope her, his fingers caressing her thigh. Should she tell him.. no, it was their present to him. Still... "She's.. She's single, master," she replied a little breathily, as he stroked his way towards her needy little pussy. She'd be ready for breeding this coming weekend -- she'd taken the pills just as Melissa had instructed! Her period was nearly over! Melissa had ben so jealous when she realised how fertile her sister was, how quickly she was ready for breeding.

"Very good." Mark continued to tease her thigh -- how could he keep his hands off her? "What's she like to live with? Is she a student? What does she do with her life?"

Master was considering her friend already! Why else would he want to know such things? Julie felt happiness and desire rising within her: unbidden, the image of Gwen, bent over and moaning as master used her fertile cunt filled her mind. How she wanted to see it happen, to be there as he ravished her best friend, broke her will and made her his breeder, just like he had her.

"She's single, Master: she broke up with her girlfriend a few weeks ago." A pause: she didn't want him discouraged, "She's bi, though. Graduated a couple years back, in accountancy, but she works admin for a medical company - she's still looking for work where her degree applies. She can be a bit... she doesn't tend to care what others think of her look or interests, and she can be a bit aggressive in defending them. I suspect that's why she has trouble getting the job she wants? At any rate, I can't really see her doing someone's taxes, can you?"

Mark couldn't, and nodded absently in agreement: if they were going to be starting their own business, an accountant would be useful. Gwen was also pretty hot, and he could see that Julie was eager to sell her friend's good points: he ran his fingers over her pussy lips, sending a shiver through her body that was most pleasing to the eye, lips parting in need.

"Thank you, Julie. You're having pizza night with her, I believe? See how she's feeling. Feel free to tell what sort of kinky arrangement you've got. Feel out her interest." Leaning in, he planted a kiss just behind her ear: this simply made her shudder more in pleasure.

"Master? Are you going to program your kitten some more?" The words flowed out of her in a rush. "Watching you program Marie..." she bit her lip to stop the words, but they escaped regardless. "I want more."

"Good girl." Mark replied, cupping her face with his hand: could he remember all the commands he'd given her? She smiled in happiness and pleasure as the commands he did recall took effect. "Remember, Julie, what I've made you do already. How just the sound of my voice turns you on when we're alone. How you get dumber every time you cum, unless you beg me to put a baby in you. How you cannot stop cumming when I'm inside you, or how it feels when I call you my good girl." There were other commands, probably, but those were the important ones.

"What else should I do to you, I wonder? I will think on it, kitten. I promise. I'll have new programming for you by the time you're fertile for me." Mark replied with a soft smile, using his left hand to stroke the soft skin behind her ear. Julie's eyes filled with pleasure and wanton need, nibbling on her lower lip as she searched his face -- before falling on him in a wave of passionate kisses.

"Thank you, master. I love you, Mark." The words escaped from his busty kitten as she kissed him, over and over, devouring his lips and cheeks: he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her to sprawl over his lap.

"I love you too, kitten." Mark replied with a soft smile, looking down at her buxom body. "Perhaps I should pay you some attention. Do you have anything... else to do tomorrow?"

Looking up at him, Julie shook her head. "We quit, remember? The office was quite in a tizzy -- Heather was wondering just how much sexual harassment is going on. This is my last day here."

"What a good Kitten. I need to arrange a meeting to do the same. Come to my place tomorrow evening? My contract is a bit more restricting -- I have to help find my replacement." He smiled down at her -- it was easy to get lost in her emerald gaze. "You can help Melissa with the house hunt, perhaps?" His hands continuing to stroke and caress her creamy thighs.

Julie slowly nodded, eyes have lidded with lust. "Certainly, master. Can't I.. Come home with you tonight?" She bit her lip, arousal continuing to grow as she reached up to unbutton her blouse with shaky hands.

Julie's mind was abuzz with desire: her thoughts were getting fuzzier. The thought of master taking Gwen, hearing her friend moaning and screaming with bliss as he used her body: she almost wished she could watch the surprise her sisters had planned for him this evening, but she'd no doubt hear about it tomorrow. Marie had been making noises about recording it...

Placing his hands at the base of her hips, running his thumbs alongside her pussy as gently as he could, he watched his horny kitten as she freed her buxom chest, already heaving with gasps of pleasure. "That depends, kitten. Has your period stopped? Did you not just say ou were planning pizza with Gwen tonight, to see what she thinks of our arrangement?"

She gave a moue of dissapointment. "I am. I'll see you tomorrow,.. And I'm fertile this weekend." A noticable spike in her arousal as she noted that. "Oh.. You're fixing Jeff's other recruits tonight, yes?" She asked, curiosity mingling with her needy, aroused tone.

"Yeah, they're showing up at seven," he replied. "One more kiss before you go?" Leaning in, they shared a passionate kiss full of wanton longing, before -- slowly, regretfully, she straightened up her clothing, and left his car, giving him a long, languorous look over her shoulder before returning to her own.

As he drove home, his thoughts turned to what was he going to do with Zania and Fiona. If he did the right thing, it would almost certainly make things worse for himself and those he cared for, possibly even other women entrapped by the video.

They needed some awareness to evade the -- admittedly hypothetical -- investigations into why they had stopped streaming or reporting in, or being unavailable for reassignment. Which meant changing all their contact details -- not a minor task in the 21st century, and something you needed resources to do -- resources he had, or rather would in a week.

He could feel his thoughts flowing along that line -- what skills did they have? He was pretty sure they were both students: studying what? A voice in the back of his mind pointed out the video would have made them single through its programming to isolate them from those who would notice the changes in their behaviour -- much as Gwen would have noticed on Julie, without his intervention.

Mark's thoughts on what to do with his evening guests were quickly derailed by thoughts of his horny kitten and her friend, and how the pink haired pixie would respond to Julie's tales -- he belatedly realised he'd not set any limits on what precisely she should be told, and his worries over that lasted until he pulled into the parking zone of his building. He was just remembering he'd meant to pick up groceries, but as he pulled in, ready to reverse, his desire to depart was quite destroyed by the sight of who was waiting for him in the lobby: The vision that was Amy and Monique was quite arresting.

Bimbo and rape whore, as their collars proudly proclaimed -- both insanely distracting: he loved them so, and he could feel himself getting hard just taking them in.

Monique still proudly wore the black collar telling the world she was his rape whore, and if anything, looked more ready than ever to be used. Her legs were bare today, her feet in in open-top heels that looked incredibly easy to slip out of, and she wasn't wearing a dress so much as a thick belt -- ending barely an inch below her pussy, the fabric would be trivial to push aside if he wanted to use her -- and he very much did. Her tits were held in by a thin, uplifting bikini top, damp with water and semi-transparent to show the dark nipples beneath. Her whole body was on show for his eager eye, and as he approached, the risks of just fucking her in the parking lot started running through his head.

Amy's collar was new, and as he stepped out of the car already growing hard, he took in the view of his college slaves. Amy's long blonde hair fell in waves around her shoulders, framing the glitzy pink collar that marked out 'Bimbo' in faux-crystal: her chest was barely contained in a hot pink bikini top, her erect nipples quite visible through the thin fabric.

A pleated pink skirt started at her hips and stopped mid-thigh, and the new heels she had were even taller than before, also in hot pink with a lace top that showed off painted toenails -- pink, of course. She looked fresh from the salon, with ruby red lips pursed and open, as if already thinking of sucking his cock, and her makeup gave her a big-eyed, bimbo look -- someone had clearly been giving her tips.

Both watched eagerly as he walked towards them, wrapping their bodies around him as he stepped into the lobby, their legs rising to wrap around his front (Monique) and back (Amy).

"We've missed you, Master." Monique moaned into his ear, her hands roaming over his chest. "I know we're spending the night with you, but we could barely wait. Will you rape me? Please master? Make me bend over and spread for your thick dick... force your cock into my unprotected pussy, no matter how much I beg you not to... fill me with cum even as I scream and plead you not to put a baby in my tight little belly?" Her tone filled with lust the context quite at odds with the delivery and intonation as always, her words mingling with Amy's.

The blonde was nibbling, licking his ear. "Dis dumb bimbo bitch missed you, mathter. I needs you to use my bimbo cunt. Fill me up, pwease? Pwetty pwetty pwease?" He could feel her hands on his belt, groping his cock, Monique's bare leg pressing her hand tightly against him. Wrapped in gorgeous women like this, what was a man to do?

Turning slightly, he pulled Amy into a hungry kiss, pushing her against the wall beside the door. One hand on her breasts, the other sliding up her skirt to grope her ass -- and discover the naughty little bimbo hadn't bothered with any panties. He could feel Monique moving to press herself against his back, taking over the job of undoing his belt, the Latina pulling his hard cock out with a soft moan in his ear.

Monique was so happy they'd taken Stacey's suggestion to surprise master at the door! Feeling master's hard cock in her hand, she decided to do Amy a solid -- her room mate hadn't been fucked in almost a week, after all -- lining his cock up with her sister's slit. Master had clearly found out that Amy'd lost her panties -- all the slaves in the building had taken them off: they were in a pile waiting for Master to come home.

Amy was already soaking wet as he pushed forward, Monique guiding him as he pinned Amy against the wall, the blonde's legs on either side of his hips as he fucked her, there in the hall. She spasmed in pleasure as he started hammering into her, one hand on her ass, the other lifting her big bimbo tits from her top, sucking the left into his mouth: her own hands roaming over his back, his hips pressing band bucking against him.

Amy was almost insane with desire. She'd not been filled properly in simply days, and now like the mindless slut she was she was being used right here in a public hallway! Any of their neighbours could see what a naughty little bimbo she was! She wasn't fertile right now, regrettably, but Melissa had promised her the pills she'd taken would make sure master's cum took when she was! Who cared? Right now she was just a dumb bimbo being used by her owner. Her thoughts were just bubbles, her tits and cunt far more important as she came, far more powerfully than she had earlier. Master's cock was just better than her sisters finger and tongues.

Monique watched her sister convulse in bliss as master used her, hard and fast. She knew just how good it felt to be used and abused by this gorgeous man, to feel his cock filling her cunt, his cum flooding her unprotected womb. God, she was horny, and couldn't stop roaming her hands over his flesh, kissing his neck.

Mark was trying to remember why this needed to be a fast one, with Amy's tight, hot cunt wrapped around him, pulsing as she came again and again, the gorgeous woman pressed against him, her generous breasts crushed between them. Something about being caught? He turned his head, pulling Monique into a hungry kiss, running his hands over her tight firm titties, as she in turn groped his body. Amy pushed herself against him, almost like a lamprey, eager to feel his body pressed against her.

Verensei
Verensei
416 Followers