Hypnotrack Ch. 15: Why Not to Nap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark observed their responses, but there was a simple fix -- and he needed to install his core commands, anyway. "Are you my fuck slut?"

Even as they began to lunge at him, they fell back into the sofa as he gave his first command: chorusing that yes, they were his fuck slut, he instructed them to be still. What was his core set again?

"You are both Bisexual. I am your master, your owner -- acknowledging this fact turns you on. You don't feel jealousy. You love me intensely: you know you've been looking for me your whole life. You love any woman I claim as your sister-slut, almost as much as you love me. You want me to get you pregnant. The thought of being pregnant with my child, or seeing your sister-sluts pregnant, turns you on." What else? Happily, his harem were happy to help.

"They want the harem to grow, Master." Melissa whispered in his ear. "They have your name written on their bones." Monique was quick to chime in from the other side.

"Give us more sisters, Master." Marie urged him on, "And don't they need to cum on command?"

Ah yes.

"The moment my cock enters your pussies, you will cum. Seeing your sister-sluts cum will make you cum." There was an insistent murmuring from behind him, and he went with it. Where was the harm?

"Seeing a woman become your sister-slut turns you on. Sex with your sister-sluts makes you cum almost as hard as sex with me. Obeying my commands makes you happy. Whenever you think of me, you'll feel my name carved into every bone of your body. Pulsing with love and pleasure and joy, filling you completely." Now how to customise them?

"Fiona. Tell me what kinks and fantasies you had up until now." She was quick to obey.

"I like being titty-fucked, Master. Being fucked where we might be seen. You can even record me." Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw Marie fist-pump the air.

"I like teacher/student roleplay. I like being slapped and spanked, having my hair pulled. I like golden showers." Not precisely what he'd expected, but he could work with it. A glance spared to Zania -- who stood patiently, gazing vacantly into place -- he focused his gaze on the redhead.

"You are no longer a stupid fuck slut, Fiona. You are my Naughty Student. You will find doing homework I assign you incredibly arousing -- but you won't be able to cum, even touch yourself, until you hand it in and I start to fuck you -- and all the arousal that has built up then will explode inside you. Every time I slap or spank you, a nonsexual orgasm will pass through your body." Fuck, he was getting hard. Could he think of anything else? No, that would do for now.

"When I click my fingers, you will return to normal mode." Now for Zania: he posed her the same question.

"I love being throat-fucked, master." Zania replied, her voice rich with arousal. "I want to be recorded. To be your porn slut." Marie made another fist-pump, his naked, nubile redhead clearly overjoyed to know both her new sisters would join her on camera: glancing at her, she had a huge smile on her face. Zania was not done, however.

"I like being fucked in the ass. I like ass to mouth. Smart people turn me on. The idea of having big fake tits turns me on." He could feel Amy jiggling just behind him: a recruit for the bimbo club, it seemed. "I want to be rebuilt into my owner's perfect lover." Something suggested to Mark that Zania may well have been saving up for plastic surgery already: not that, in his opinion, she needed it. Still, a moment's thought gave him a few ideas for her programming -- and another twist on IQ control.

"Zania. Having my cock in your mouth or ass will make you cum. The deeper, the harder, but not as hard as you'll cum when I'm in your pussy. Every time I say the word 'bubble' you'll feel yourself getting dumber, less intelligent than those around you, and you'll feel and perceive your breasts enlarging. This will return to normal as your arousal fades, if you go to sleep, or if I say 'end'. You are no longer a stupid fuck slut. You are my Arabic Bimbo. When I click my fingers, you will return to normal mode."

Pausing for a moment, he looked around his lovers. Amy, Monique, even Mel were glassy eyed with arousal, and the college girls were leaning against Marie as they fingered their soaking pussies. Marie just gave him an encouraging smile, the naked exhibitionist pushing him forward towards her new sisters: They apparently wanted to watch.

Unfastening his belt, quickly stripping as moans began behind him, he stood before his newest lovers, drinking in Fiona's long, bare legs, the low cut miniskirt of Zania's. Taking a moment to center himself, he lifted his hand, and clicked his fingers.

The response was immediate: both sets of eyes shot to his naked form, and without any hesitation, Zania slid to the floor, swallowing his cock in one hungry gulp -- she was an exprienced cocksucker, it was quite clear, as she took his full length down her throat, moaning in ecstasy as his commands took hold. Fiona, meanwhile, was quick to push the straps of her dress to each side, letting it fall to the ground as she stood to reveal that she was wearing nothing else other than her heels. The carefully trimmed runway, he noted as she moved towards him, was a dirty blonde.

Zania loved the feeling of her owner's cock in her throat -- it had never felt this good before, and she couldn't wait to taste her ass after he fucked her needy little behind. She wanted it in her pussy, too, of course -- how else was he going to knock her up? - but she was quite happy to share with her sisters. She loved them, after all.

"I'm sorry, master. Your student forgot her homework." Fiona said as she pressed her naked body against him, lifting his hand to cup her generous breast -- a full D-cup, he guessed, with generous, delicious looking nipples. "Will you spank me? Punish me for being a bad girl? Maybe ram that thick cock into your student's pussy and teach me how to become a mommy?"

Fuck, Fiona was turned on. She could see her sister-sluts fingering and licking each other behind him: while a tiny part of her suggested she join them as her arabic sister devoured her owner's cock, she couldn't stop touching him. He was going to be such a good dad.

"You need me to teach you how babies are made, Fiona?" he growled back, gasping as Zania pulled away from his cock, drool pouring down her chest. "Strip, Zania. You can help." Flipping Fiona round, he pushed her face first into the sofa, spreading her legs with his own and running his dick over her needy little cunt.

"First part of this lesson, student. To make babies, you never use any form of birth control or contraception. Are you on anything right now?" She writhed beneath him, pushing her ass into the air. "No, Teacher!"

Mark smiled, and flowed on in his lesson. "This is the first breeding position. You will drop into it when ordered. Am I understood?" Slapping her ass, half-watching Zania as she disrobed, he was pleased to see Fiona shiver in bliss.

"Yes teacher!" she agreed breathily. "What.. what's next?" Fingering her, she was already soaked, so he saw no reason to delay.

"Next?" Lining himself up, he slid into her molten depths. "Next Teacher fucks his horny student as she begs him to put a baby in her belly. Be a good girl and beg for it every time you cum." He thought for a moment that her scream of bliss as her first orgasm overwhelmed her blocked his words, but he was quickly proven wrong.

Zania shuddered in an echo of her sister's pleasure, the wave of bliss passing through her mostly disrobed form: she could see and hear the fuck-pile cumming as well, as sister-slaves should. She kind of hoped Master would cum in her today, too -- she was pretty sure she was ovulating -- but watching him breed the horny girl beside her was a relatively good second choice! She was quick to strip off her bra, shimmying out her panties as Fiona began to beg.

"Put a baby in my belly!" Fiona half moaned and half screamed, obeying Teacher's instructions even as a second wave passed through her. She could feel his hand on her ass, spanking her, and that just added to the pleasure of being taught how to breed. She needed it. She needed that big pregnant belly, so everyone would know she was the teacher's pet. It was so hard to think, even as she came again, but she knew -- just knew -- that some of the other girls in her class would make the perfect sisters!

Mark reached out, grabbing Fiona's hair into a knot, pulling her part-upright as he hammered into her snatch. She was growing increasingly tight as she came for the fourth time, her legs unsteady -- he reached around her chest to support her, groping her gorgeous tits. He hadn't forgotten about Zania, though, the arabic beauty now shaking on the sofa beside them.

"Bubble, Zania, bubble, bubble, buh-bble.." His last word in a grunt as Fiona clenched around him like a vice, screaming out to the world, 'Put a baby in my belly!" Her sisters definitely heard it.

Melissa had a college girl on each nipple, Stacey between her thighs, and Marie straddling her face -- and even with the gasps and moans, the exquisite sensation of her sister's tongues upon her, in her, she could hear master breeding their newest recruits, as she and all her sisters came in sympathy. It was so kind of him to make her signal when she came!

Zania couldn't help herself, cumming in sympathy, but was amazed as everyone around her got smarter -- she could feel her B-cups growing! D's! Double-D's! She was getting proper bimbo tits! Big fake bimbo titiess! Mashter was reshaping her, just like she always wanted! She was getting so fucking stupid and so fucking big...

"bubble.. Oh fuck.." Fiona was so a slippery, tight, hot vise, clenched around his dick. "Bubble." Even as Fiona came yet again, he slid out of her, gripping her by the waist and steering her onto her back, sliding his hands down to cup her gorgeously tight ass, lifting her up against his cock. "And this is the second... Breeding... Position to make me fill you up with cum." With that, he slid back inside her furnance, letting her wrap those lithesome legs around him as he hammered into that final stretch.

Fiona was, of course, slightly dissapointed when Teacher pulled out -- but she quickly understood as he moved her into the second position. This would keep all that cum in her tight little pussy! She wasn't a dumb bimbo, no. She was his student, and she would.. learn.. Every.. Fucking.. Lesson... She couldn't help herself bucking up against him as she came for the sixth time: she'd never been fucked anything like this before. Clearly, she had been doing it wrong!

"Fuck a baby into my belly, Teacher!" she gasped, arms wrapping around him, pulling him towards her, her hungry lips catching his own, her breath fevered and rapid against his skin. He could feel her breasts pressed against his chest, shaking as her whole body shook in yet another orgasm, this gorgeous slut cumming uncontrollably, writhing in bliss and begging him to get her pregnant. Who was he to say no? The pressure in his balls was already building, as he built up his speed, devouring her lips in turn before driving hard into her cunt, shooting a river of cum into her insides as her vise-like cunt did it's best to milk every last drop into her body.

Now, as avid readers may have noted, Mark usually has more stamina than that. But consider what kind of day he's had! Quite how much naked flesh surrounds him! On the other hand -- he has been subliminally conditioning himself not to soften after orgasm for almost a week now.

Mark was quite pleased with his progress, even as he collapsed against the convulsing redhead. "And that. Student. Is how we make a baby. Provided you're ovulating. Are you ovulating, Fiona?" he asked carefully, slowly sliding out of her palpitating cunt.

"Not.. Not until the end of the week, Teacher!" Fiona said in a hopeful tone. "I think I'll need more lessons!" Standing, he glanced over at the fuck-pile on the floor -- Mel was clearly getting full service.

"Go join your sisters. Let them taste what you are full of, and Melissa will put you on the timetable. " Taking a moent to catch his breath, focusing what little energy he had left on keeping his cock hard, he moved his gaze to Zania.

The arabic beauty was quite stupid now, but even she had the brains -- and the tits! - to know what it meant when her master looked at her like that. With that big thick cock! Would he put it in her ass, or her cunt? Maybe between her bimbo titties? With tits like these, she could sorta see why her sister liked being titty-fucked, and kinda wanted to try it...

Seeing the needy look in her eyes, Mark slid between her legs, looking at her soaking wet pussy -- her thighs were wet from her excretions, and there was a growing mark on the sofa. Who cared: they'd be getting new furniture soon enough, and he had a gorgeous arabic bimbo to fuck. That being said -- he was rather worn out. So why should he do all the work?

Dropping onto the Sofa beside her, he pulled the ditsy bimbo onto his lap, pulling her into a kiss. "Put my cock in your pussy, Zania," he commanded -- his dark eyed lover was quick to obey.

Zania was ecstatic as she sank onto his dick, feeling it stretch her open in such a marvellous way: this was what sex was supposed to be like. She'd always used condoms before, and now she knew what she was missing out on: feeling him inside her, skin to skin, made her mindless body behave like any animal should. She came, pressing his full length inside her, still slick with the mingled cum from fucking her sister right beside her.

How could she not cum, collapsing against his chest, squashing her monstrous bimbo tits between them, impaled as she was on his bare, thick cock? She certainly wasn't on birth control! For that matter, in the depths of her mind, she knew she was fertile right now. Maybe he'd knock his bimbo up the first time! That just made her cum even harder.

Zania's cunt was more like a slippery-slide than the vise of Fiona, and his lap was quickly drenched in her juices as she came on his lap, bouncing up and down with feverish need. He was quick to capture her head, tangling his fingers in her hair as he kissed her, staring into those dark, smokey-grey eyes that were wide open with bliss, their tongues fencing against each other, rapid little shrieks escaping her lungs as she convulsed against him, each orgasm allowing more juices to escape her pussy.

The loud, high-pitched noises were a clear signal to the rest of his harem. Amy was now between Fiona's thighs, the redhead atop her, lapping up the cum that escaped Fiona's cunt: Meanwhile, Fiona and Marie was kissing, tongues locked together, as Monique and Mel were tangled together, licking each other's cunts with eager passion as Master used their latest sister.

Zania was being used by a smart, handsome man, feeling his naked cock inside her drenched little kitty, her whole body ablaze as she was fucked properly for the first time in her life. She was a dumb bimbo to be reshaped however her master wanted -- and if he wanted her pregnant, she was more than happy to oblige. Images of her monstrous bimbo titties resting on a swollen, pregnant belly flashed thorough her mind even as she came yet again, riding her master's cock as fast as she could. She needed that cum inside her kitty. She NEEDED IT.

Her thighs, slick with sweat and other things, were wrapped around his own: he grabbed her calves, pulling them round his back, and she eagerly obliged, wrapping her ankles behind him and leaning back, letting him support her weight as she frantically fucked him. The cooler air helped, too his chest coated in sweat from their proximity, letting them cool a little until he leanned down to lap and nibble on her perky little tits.

His actions generated a loud scream from Zania, her whole body shaking as he tasted her monstrous bimbo tits, feeling his cock against the roof of her kitty, right on that sensitive spot her fingers loved so much! Those strong, smart hands holding her, putting her into just the position he wanted. God, she couldn't help it, screaming her brains out, head flailing from side to side as her whole body shook: dimly, she was aware of what felt like peeing on her owner's lap.

He was only mildly surprised when the Arabic slut squirted on his lap, her whole body shaking, her pussy clenching around him as he used her desperate, brainless body. Hammering up into her with the last of his energy, even as she drove herself, again and again, down on his cock, pulling her hips against him and just writhing around him, her body frantically jerking her hips as she collapsed into continual waves of orgasmic bliss, back arching until her head was upside down, almost touching the floor. Her own pleasure feeding back into him, his aching cock still hard, ready to fill her needy little pussy up.

Fiona was half-watching Zania's flexible body bent over as her teacher fucked her senseless, still convulsing in sympathetic pleasure, with the blonde bimbo's tongue deep inside her, lapping up teacher's baby-batter. With what was left of her mind, she sent up a prayer of thanks that she was owned and branded on every bone by this stud.

Zania was indeed a very flexible young fuck toy, bent over backwards as she was, feeling her monstrous titties bouncing on her chest as she jerked her hips frantically, trying to coax forth the milk her needy little kitty needed to be happy. Every thrust hitting that spot in her kitty she loved so much, she felt like she was pissing herself!

Mark's lap was utterly drenched, fucking his second squirter into oblivion: he was genuinely shocked at just how arched her back was, how flexible she was turning out to be, and seeing her gorgeous self so desperately fucking him was building up a familiar pressure at the base of his dick: His self-programming successful, he pulled her back up, almost slamming their bodies together before splaying her out on the sofa, lying in her own juices, her legs still tightly locked behind his back: one, two, three.. and another load of cum, the sixth delivery of the day, was pumped into Zania's brainless, willing body. He'd let Melissa figure out when his arabic bimbo was fertile: for now, he sort of collapsed back on the completely soaked sofa, chest heaving, utterly worn out after the rigours of the day.

Some time passed, as the various members of this orgy collapsed with whimpers and moans, chests heaving from the exertion. The room was practically drenched in the smell of sex, a thick miasma permeating the air with every breath. Most of them on the edge of passing out after a long, multiorgasmic day, their brains thoroughly fucked out of their heads.

Eventually things stirred to life once more, and with a little help from Fiona and Marie, Mark was pulled upright once more: a blissed out Zania was being gently woken by Mel and Amy. Feeling utterly exhausted, Mark gave them all the best smile he could manage.

"Both Fiona and Zania are going to need a place to crash -- Fiona's already set up for sale, and they're trying to make Zania a porn star. Either way, we need them to have new phone numbers and new addresses by tomorrow." They were his. He loved them, and this was too important for his brain to forget.

Melissa nodded, thoughtfully. "Marie and Stace are with me tonight, and Amy and Moni are with you. Girls, can our new sisters crash in your apartment tonight, and we'll collect their stuff when we collect Marie's?"

Amy and Monique traded a glance, before Amy donned an easy, decadent smile and replied. "Sure. We'll be sure to give them a lovely wakeup when Master goes to work."

Oh god. Work. Checking his watch... it was barely eight. Early night? Early night. He felt as if he'd aged thirty years in the past hour, the way his muscles were whining: this was why he'd signed up to the gym, he belatedly recalled. Coming to his feet, he gave his body a shake. "Can I trust you to clean up -- you probably want to add your new sisters to your chart, Mel -- while I grab a quick shower?"