Hypnotrack Ch. 15: Why Not to Nap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only when he heard a car pulling in that he realised why this needed to be fast: slipping out of the bimbo -- to her moan of dismay -- he pulled both his lovers towards the elevator. The car was waiting and happily empty, and after hitting the button for their floor, he fell back against the elevator wall, wrapping his arms around them both.

Amy couldn't think, her body feeling so empty now master had pulled out, her chest heaving as her lungs pulled in air to keep up with her racing heart, pressing her body against her owner. "Mathter? What did dis bimbo do wong?" she lisped, desperate for direction.

It was a short trip -- after all, he was on the second floor -- but it was enough time to pull both Amy and Monique into a hug, kissing his rape toy, then his bimbo, once after another. "Nothing, Amy. But let's take this inside?"

With his dick still hanging out as the doors opened, he hustled the college girls into his apartment: neither of the horny women needed much persuasion, and he was only slightly surprised at the sight that met the three of them when they opened the door.

How his lovers had gotten into his apartment didn't require much thought -- Melissa had his spare key -- but he had not expected to come home to the rich smells that were coming from his kitchen, or the pile of lace nothings resting on the coffee table. We should, perhaps, go back to shortly after Mark left Marie with Mel.

-----

Melissa and Stacey had finalised their choices from their mutual networks, and actually been focusing on what they were 'supposed' to be doing -- househunting -- by the time Marie was dropped off with them: truth be told, though, Melissa had already been looking, and it was more a matter of winnowing down choices and arranging viewings. The conversation, then, quickly turned to Marie's experiences -- and what their plans for the evening were.

Marie, of course, was quite eager to gossip about how much she wanted to follow in Stacey's footsteps, then diverge into being his personal porn slut: she was also happy to confirm that Master was making arrangement with more of Jeff's conquests to visit that evening.

"I'll get Jules to find out when they are due." Stacey said, upon learning this information: quickly sending a text off to her former coworker. Master doted on them all, and they loved it, but it made it as predictable as sunrise he'd check on her after work.

Melissa nodded thoughtfully. "Stace? Can you go downstairs and collect Amy and Moni? Tell them to get ready to give Master a warm, distracting welcome. We should give him a nice distracting welcome home -- what kind of takeout do we all want?"

"I could cook something?" Marie piped up. "If that would be easier?" A quick check of Mel's stores, and the confirmation that Mark almost certainly had pasta of some sort, and she declared she'd make her father's spaghetti bolognase for everyone: Melissa did insist she wear an apron, at least. She led her sister-sluts over to Mark's apartment, letting them in with his spare key, as he would later deduce: Marie (wearing Mel's kitchen apron and nothing else) set to work in the kitchen, while Mel pinned Stacy against the wall, kissing the blonde with a pent-up hunger, her hands running over Stacey's toned, obedient body.

Having her owner's hot blonde kitten beside her all afternoon had been a trial for Melissa. Smart, elegant and sexy, Master's cum kitten was intensely desirable, and she's been thinking about jumping her for some girl time a lot, held back only by their need to hunt for a home as master had commanded. Even now, remembering she was his busty asian slave made her shiver with delight. She was going to have the huge family she'd always wanted....

Stacey was in the proccess of peeling Melissa's panties off when the doorbell rang. The two reluctantly pulling apart to welcome Amy and Monique into Mark's home. The college girls had clearly dressed to greet their owner, a bimbo and a rapetoy, wearing the new clothes they had ordered to fit their roles. Marie had carolled a greeting at them from the kitchen, the nubile redhead displaying quite the skill with a knife, as the rich smell of garlic, tomato and oregano began to touch their nostrils: meanwhile, Melissa and Stacey greeted their sister-sluts as was habitual -- with passionate, hungry kisses, pulling them deeper into the apartment. It wasn't long before they stripped the two of their panties, and with an impish smile, Stacey piled them all together. "A present for master."

Taking a moment to look over how her downstair neighbours were dressed, Melissa nodded in approval. "Remember, we need to keep Master occupied and distracted until it's too late for any other option. We are going to get new sisters tonight." Her voice was happy, eager and wanton.

Receiving a nod from the pair, she moved to lay on the floor, placing herself so that she had a view of the front door: beckoning to Stacey, she gestured her closer. "Where were we?"

----

Melissa was on her back, her gorgeous chest heaving, a nude Stace between her thighs, eagerly lapping at his Asian lover's pussy: the moment the door closed, Amy dropped to her knees, shoving her ass into the air as she leaned over Melissa's face. "Pleash, Mashter! Put it back in!" waving her bare, open, soaking pussy in his face.

He was dimly aware of Marie in the kitchen -- wearing nothing but his apron -- as Nicole urged him forward, pulling his cock free once more as she kissed him so desperately. "Rape me.. next... Master? But my sister... she needs... your cum." Her words hungry and needy, interspersed through the frantic kisses as she helped him kneel behind his blonde bimbo biochemist.

Amy's ass, firm and tight, felt marvellous in his hands as he drove back into her soaking snatch, the bimbo's moans muffled as Melissa pulled her into a passionate kiss, his Asian lover's hips bucking up against Stacey's mouth as she came with her own shuddering exclamation. Feeling Monique collapse against him as her own orgasm shook her gorgeous body as the group trigger set all his sluts off, his bimbo's pussy convulsing around him as he fucked her -- the orgasm of one triggering all who had been at the party who were aware with it.

Luckily -- bent over a hot stove as she was -- Marie was not amongst that number, although the sounds coming through the doorway were making her incredibly horny. Turning her head, watching her owner plow into that busty blonde bimbo, even as Moni covered his neck and face in kisses, pressing her whore body against him: Mel's legs wrapped around Stace's head, moaning in bliss as the blonde devoured her wet little pussy. God -- she couldn't help it, fingering her own little quim as she watched them, collapsing into the corner with a moan as she joined them in mutual ecstasy -- dinner could wait a few minutes, right?

Hearing the orgasmic cries around him -- Marie in the kitchen, Melissa on the floor, Stacey between her thighs, monique bucking against his hip as Amy writhed beneath him, the bimbo's cunt clenching tightly around him -- It wasn't long until Mark felt the pressure in his balls, already high after playing with Julie and his thoughts on the drive home, pressing deep into Amy's pussy as his girls came for the third time since he entered the room, giving a guttaral grunt as he flooded Amy's cunt with ropes of cum, his cock pulsing and twitching within her as the blonde gave an orgasmic scream, hips bucking up against him, echoed by her sister-sluts as he collapsed against her buxom body. Quickly wrapped in the arms of his busty bimbo and quickly joined by his rapetoy, stroking his back as the two college girls curled up around him.

Things got a little hazy at that point. Mark had no real excuses: today had been pretty busy, even with the naps, as far as physical activity went, and he was quite content to relax in the embrace of his nubile lovers. It certainly didn't hurt when Stace and Mel joined them, a huge cuddle-puddle of naked women with Mark in the centre: how could he pull away from such bliss?

Marie was, alas, busy finishing up the sauce as master and her sisters all curled up on the floor together: there was only a mild pang of dissapointment in her heart. After all, Master had been indulging her fantasies only a few hours ago! Still, as she plated up, she made sure to waft a plate under their noses on the way to the table.

The smell of food to fill his hungry belly stopped Mark's journey into renewed slumber. His appetite roused, he carefully untangled himself from his pile of slaves, helping them up and leading them towards the table. "Quite a feast, Marie. I didn't know you could cook?"

His stomach demanded a bite, and he was quickly eating, even as the gorgeous, nearly naked redhead shot him a happy smile. "I have since I was little: my nanna taught me. You like it, master?"

He nodded in agreement: his body demanding sustenance, and the rest of his harem quickly concurred with his approval. Alas, with their appetites, the focus soon became on eating the generous portions she had served them.

They had glasses of the same red wine Marie had used in the sauce, and after a very pleasant feast, Mark collapsed back in his chair with the glass in hand, looking round at his five lovers with a happy expression. "Have I mentioned lately I love you all?" The beaming smiles he got in return warmed his heart.

Melissa was the next to speak, her tone filled with fondness and joy. "Stace, Marie and I have arranged to view a few properties tomorrow, Master," she said softly. "While you're at work? We'll take photos of the ones we like, make sure we can arrange more viewings of our top three by the weekend? We can swing by Stace and Mari's places to grab their things, too. Best to do that during the working week, I think."

Mark nodded in return. It tracked: as far as they knew, the group behind this would be calling up 'recruiters' to check anything out -- it's what he would have done, if for no other reason than to save on travel costs. It thus followed anyone sent to check on them and pull them back into the loop would probably visit after working hours.

"Large houses, Mel?" Monique asked, reaching out to stroke Mark's hand with her own: it was a very pleasant, almost distracting sensation. "Big enough for everyone? What sort of budget are we looking at?"

"Two to three million." Melissa replied smoothly -- Mark still couldn't quite believe how much they had raised. "And yes, enough for everyone." the conversation quickly dived in to the pros and cons they'd determined so far of the houses they intended to view, his lovers chiming in with questions: Mark intended to pay attention, really he did, but after multiple bouts of kinky sex then a large meal, he just wanted to... relax for a bit. Digest, and restore his energies.

It was thus he was quite startled when an alarm went off, and Monique shook him awake. "That's quarter to seven, Master. Don't you have guests coming?" Her tone was innocent, even as Melissa handed him a mug of coffee -- she knew how he liked it.

"I'm going to take everyone over to my apartment for now, Master," she said in an excited tone. "We'll rejoin you a few minutes after they arrive." With that, his harem quickly departed, each placing a kiss on his befuddled face, the smell of the coffee pushing aside the mists of drowsiness.

He was quick to take a big gulp to clear his head, and part of him realised, belatedly, he'd been played. How did they know when Fiona and Zania were coming? Had everything been a set up to make sure he recruited them? He wasn't opposed to the idea after all -- he'd been thinking of it as the best way to keep everyone safe -- but he'd been robbed of the choice: when he identified the culprit, they would be getting a proper spanking.

Still, he had enough time to neaten up. He noted with amusement that someone had already opened the windows to air his apartment out, tidying up the mess they'd made -- though the collection of panties remained on the coffee table, he was bemused to note.

He had just enough time to finish the coffee, straighten his clothes, splash some water on his face and generally clean up by the time the doorbell rang: drying off, he prepared himself, moving to answer and see just who was there.

A vision in red. This would be Fiona: a tanned beauty, the woman was far more attractive in person than on Jeff's shitty camera phone. Slightly taller than he was -- Mark would guess at around six feet -- her long, straight hear was dyed a vibrant ruby red, matching what he would describe as an evening dress in the same colour: a deep V neckline showed off her generous chest, the fabric clinging to every curve. It was slit on both sides from hip on down, exposing her elegant legs. If he had to guess, she'd probably been directed to buy it for streaming: either that, or she was expecting to be going to a very fancy restaraunt. High red heels completed the outfit, and her blue eyes waited patiently, expectantly, as his gaze drank in her form, a pleased smile on her face by the time his eyes returned there.

The moment his gaze reached her eyes once more, she spoke in the same sultry tone he'd heard on the phone. "Recruit is ready for reassignment." Blinking, her smile widened. "Aren't you going to invite me in?"

Mark smiled, placing a hand on her slender waist as he directed her down the hallway. "Right this way." He led her to the living room, leading her to the sofa in front of the TV. "Can I get you anything? A glass of water? Wine?"

"Wine would be great, thanks," she replied, looking around his home: he wondered what was going through her mind.

Fiona was dressed for a night out, because clearly this was a blind date: she'd been looking forward to it since it was arranged. She'd always been something of an adventurous, slutty type -- ever since that guy in the club had shown her a video, she'd known she'd always been that way. With a handsome guy like this? She was just waiting to learn what was going to happen -- her gaze had caught the pile of panties, and she was a little regretful she hadn't bothered to wear any. In her defence, they ruined the lines of this dress! He was just handing her the glass of wine -- a rich red, she was pleased to see -- when the doorbell went again.

Mark flashed her a reassuring smile as her gaze moved towards the door. "And that will be our other guest. Wait here, please?" Fiona nodded, feeling quite amenable: she was looking forward to the surprise, and wondered who it might be. Why there might be another guest never crossed her mind: a little voice in her head told her not to worry about it.

Mark was very happy to have discovered a little note with the wine, telling him that they'd set up his TV to take video from his phone: that did simplify matters, even if it did confirm this had been planned. Answering the door, Zania stood there expectantly -- the arabic beauty looking quite different from earlier.

Her curly, midnight black hair -- almost blue in this light -- fell to her shoulders, framing a dark-eyed face filled with confidence and desire. Said shoulders were bare, a strappy blue halter-top starting half-way down her upper arms, her chest pressed up by the corset-like garment, framing her perky young tits. The top left her midriff bare, a low slung miniskirt of black ending mid-knee: he could see the strap of her black panties peeking over the top. She, too, had gone for heels -- if slightly less daring than Fiona's -- and was quite happy to pose for his gaze before greeting him with a confident, pleased smile. She, too, slid into a smooth recitation. "Recruit is ready for reassignment." A beat, as her normal personality slid back to the fore. "I'm not too late, am I? I've been looking forward to this all day."

Mark smiled, shaking his head, and led her within -- even as he tried to work out exactly what she thought was happening: something to investigate later, perhaps. "It's quite alright. This way, Zania?"

He led her into the living room to join Fiona -- only mildly worried by their reaction to each other, given what he knew of their programming.

Zania had been getting more and more excited once she was home and showering -- she'd not been able to resist fingering herself in the water, thinking of letting this gorgeous hunk use her. This was a blind date, she knew -- but maybe she could persuade him to take it straight to the bedroom? She loved being a secret slut. She always had -- being fucked in the cafe bathroom had opened up all those repressed memories. She just couldn't admit it to herself if she was in public. After all, people might find.. out... her gaze settled on the woman in red, and she frowned a little. What was..?

Mark was bemused to find Fiona looking through the collection of panties with a thoughtful look, sitting back looking a little guilty as she realised he was there -- and had brought a guest. She, too, was frowning slightly as she observed the other woman: Mark was quick to guide Zania to sit beside her, and move to turn on the TV. "Fiona, this is Zania. Zania, this is Fiona. In case you've both forgotten, I'm Mark. I just need you both to watch this.."

Stepping back, he activated his capture program, and in seconds, the two beauties were staring at the screen as the music pulsed through the room. It was the same video he'd used to rewrite the conditioning of the rest of his lovers, and looking at these two gorgeous beauties -- he couldn't help but love them, too. He waited until they started pawing the air to pause the video, pauding it for them. A moment passed and they started speaking in unison -- Zania fell quiet and let Fiona finish first, before adding her own the moment her new sister was done.

"Recruit was instructed to register an account at Sexslavesforsale.com," she recounted, "Also to accept the offer of free streaming equipment. Recruit was instructed to ensure Fiona dreams of being a camgirl, to get off on men watching her. Bidding for her. Buying her." A slight pause. "Recruit agreed to streaming schedule on Monday. Recruit streams from eight until ten at night, promoting herself for sale. Recruit has begun liquidizing assets. Recruit has disconnected from family as of Sunday. Recruit was in secret mode with last assignment."

Okay, that was bad. Zania began next, and he prepared for the worst.

"Recruit was instructed to apply for job with Silver Models Incorporated." she recounted, "Recruit was instructed to ensure Ziona dreams of being a porn star. That Zania become bi. To remain in position until acceptance interview on Friday. Recruit was in secret mode as of last asignment."

Fuck. Another server to investigate. Unpausing the video to complete their reprogramming, he was dimly aware of the rest of his lovers filing into the apartment as he thought furiously.

He presumed this was a hiring agency for porn studios -- he'd certainly never seen any erotica by that company, not that that meant anything, but it did explain why some of the other 'testimonial' girls had looked familiar. He was somewhat curious as to what decided who went where: a line of thought he was quite broken from as his women gathered around him, looking appreciatively at their new sisters.

It made perfect sense now. Fiona belonged to Mark -- that's why she was here! She was his slave, here to be fucked. Her gaze moved to that gorgeous hunk, taking in the other women gathered around him -- what was going on here?

Zania was thinking along similar lines: she was clearly a secret slut because she'd been born for this man to own, keeping her desires private so other men wouldn't get any ideas she was theirs for the taking. Her needy little mouth was ready to serve him. Really, She'd do whatever he... who were all those other women?