Hypnotrack Ch. 15: Why Not to Nap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were quick to agree, and -- trading kisses with each of his lovers, he stumbled towards the water to wash the sweat and sex from his body before sleep. As the water ran, the hot water washing away some of the pain in his joints, he was vaguely aware of some of his harem leaving -- Amy, by the sounds of things, to let Fiona and Zania into their apartment. He was going to hand in his notice tomorrow -- he hadn't quite decided on his excuse -- and the money was due by Monday: then operation escape would be a go. He needed to get in touch with Brian, see if his black hat friend could gain him access to a few servers... He had this niggling feeling he was forgoetting something, but it could wait until tomorrow. If it was important, it'd come to him sooner or later.

Of course, as their master -- their owner, their teacher -- cleansed himself, the harem did talk. Melissa and Stacey brought the two on board with their plnned surprise for master -- Fiona said she already had a few women from college in mind, specifically a set of twins she was friends with, and Zania promised to have a think on it: Amy and Monique promised to have their submissions ready by the end of the week, and were pleased to learn that both their new sisters were at the same college as they. Fiona was studying English lit, Zania modern dance. In turn, Fiona and Zania were shocked to hear about the funds raised for their escape, and why it was needed.

Of course, both of their new sisters were added to Mel's increasingly busy breeding map: Some calculations showed that both of them would actually be fertile this week, ovulating over the weekend around the same time Julie would be. Melissa was quick to inform them of her clomid supply, in case it didn't take: Amy was quite eager to reassure them she'd had no side effects, other than feeling increasingly horny when thinking about how many kids she'd have.

But soon enough, things were tidied, windows left open to air the place out once more, the sofa mopped up as best they could: Melissa took her sisters across the hall, and by the time Mark emerged -- wearing naught by a towel -- he was left with the naked college girls, Amy and Monique, smiling as they led him to bed.

"Lie down, Master." Monique said softly, guiding him onto his belly, lying flat on the bed. "We want to make sure you're ready for us in the morning. Okay?" He was half-asleep already, even as he felt two pairs of oiled hands on his back, as his gorgeous lovers started massaging his shoulders and back, buttocks and legs... they'd clearly had some practice -- he vaguely thought Mel was involved -- but really, as worn out as he was with all the exercise, he passed out before they were done. The next day would be... interesting.