I Always Get the Last Word

Story Info
He teaches me a lesson in front of a crowd.
754 words
4.15
13.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, little girl, that's it. I've had enough of you teasing me." His voice reached me from across the room, gravelly and low, sending chills down my back. Time slowed as I watched him stride over to me; slow, determined steps.

"Do you think I really haven't noticed you bending over, your pretty pink pussy peeking out at me from under your skirt? Do you think you can play with me like that all day?" Angry and sick of my teasing, there was no mercy in that man.

His hands grabbed my arms, flipped my body around, shoving me up against the glass pane of the front window. "The correct answer is No, little one. Fuck no."

His teeth buried themselves in my neck, making me scream in shock and pain. His body pinning me against the cool glass, I heard his belt unbuckle, zipper lower, pants slide down. I felt his cock, already hard, pressing against my body.

"There are people out there," panic in my voice, "they can see everything you are doing."

"I don't fucking care. I don't. I'm going to help you remember, my sweet, exactly what happens when you mess with me," his words growled low in my ear. " Look at me. I want to see you." He twisted my neck, pushing one cheek into the window, his eyes right up next to my eye. "That's better. Now you can watch what you do to me, my little slut, and they can see it too."

I felt one hand slipping between my thighs, fingers sliding up inside my cunt, hard, while his other hand slipped my skirt over my hips. Pulling his fingers from my wet cunt, he grabbed my t-shirt with both hands and ripped, pulling me away from the window long enough for it to hit the floor.

Turning me around, he pressed my ass against the window, his teeth biting my lower lip, the coppery taste of my own blood assaulting my tongue.

His hands on my hips, his teeth biting their way down my body. "Not a word, not a sound. Got it?"

His eyes promising more pain.

I nodded, tears in my eyes as he bit and pulled back on my nipple. Dropping to his knees he buried his face in my cunt. Biting my clit, grinding his prickly chin against it, before finally softening, his tongue tender and teasing. Slow circles around my clit, sucking my little bud into his mouth, sliding his fingers back inside my dripping hole, pumping hard. God, he knew how to undo me. My juices exploded over his fingers, squirting to the floor, knees weak and shaky.

"That's better baby. Now let's let everyone see what your teasing does to me. Turn around and smile for all your fans." There were people, watching, standing on the sidewalk below.

I'd been waiting for this all day, pressing his buttons, imagining the moment his cock filled my aching wet cunt. I never imagined he'd take it this far, not like this.

He slammed into me in one swift motion, knocking my breath from my chest. I watched the man in the blue suit, watching me. Two more thrusts and he pulled out. "I know that's what you want little one, but I want something else." His face pressed up against my cheek, his eye looking directly into mine. "What I want..." his cock pressing against my tightest hole... "I Get." He growled low as he drove his cock deep in my ass. Pain ripped through my unprepared body, white hot, coming in waves.

Screaming into the window, fingers scratching at the glass, his breath hot on my cheek, pain and pleasure flooding my body, he thrust deeper, harder than he ever had before. Over and over again, like a man possessed. He thrust until I thought I would faint.

I could feel his body readying for release, his muscles tensing, thrusts even more intense.

"Little one," he panted, and with a thrust matching each of his final words, "I. Always. Get. The. Last. Word." With that, his teeth dug into my neck and his cock pulsed deep in my ass, filling me, spilling from me.

Slowly pulling out, he backed away. I started to move with him. "Oh no, baby, you stand there until my cum runs all the way down your leg to the floor. Then, and only then, can you leave that window."

Only the man in the blue suit could see the smile across my face.