I Am a Dominator of Couples No. 04: Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I agreed, having no idea where this would lead and the import it would have on my life. I had had many women, but I never had sex in front of people before. I concluded that it would not bother me.

The three of us disrobed as usual, while Cerise and hubby each took a chair on either side of the bed. I thought hubby was going to pass out when he saw Alice naked. This annoyed me. I didn't think he should be allowed.

When I took off my boxers both Cerise and hubby gasped out loud. I thought I'd join in on Alice's little expo and turned to face Cerise. She stared intently at my cock and this made it grow. When I was at half-staff I stroked it, about two feet from her face. Hubby couldn't contain himself and rushed to his wife's chair to watch me. I swear he was drooling, his eyes bugging out. This made me like him even less. Cerise did what I thought she might do - raise her hand up to touch my cock. I turned away before she made contact. This annoyed her and that pleased me for some reason.

We assumed Boris's favorite position on the bed: Alice licking at Boris's largely unresponsive penis, ass in the air, while I prepared to plow her deeply from behind. Cerise and hubby were hypnotized. After a few moments Cerise tugged up her dress, spread her legs and put her hand inside her panties and I could tell she was frankly rubbing herself. Hubby, although I know he wanted nothing else more in the world, would not follow suit, as if he were too self-conscious. But he did keep pressing at his groin as if perpetually adjusting himself.

Cerise had timed her orgasm to Alice's own, both of then moaning loudly. After a space I pulled free.

"You didn't come," Cerise said, panting hard in the chair while adjusting her dress.

"No," Alice called out from the bed. "That's our grand finale!"

"Interesting. You have excellent control."

I just looked at her and said nothing.

"We might be interested in your services," she said flatly. "Come closer," she ordered. I, naturally, stood steady and continued to regard her skeptically.

She sighed, disgustedly. "Alice, tell your boy to come over to me."

I couldn't believe my ears. Did that just happen? Did she really say that?

Boris felt the disturbance in the force and said, "Cerise, you need to not speak like that."

"Well," Cerise retorted, "My money, my boy." And then she laughed. She laughed.

Something broke inside me. A new part of me was born at that instant. I started to walk to her, she smiled and looked like a snake about to catch her meal. When I got close I took her by the arms and lugged her from the chair, spun her, and laid her across my lap.

She screamed. Hubby bolted to the center of the room with a look of horror on his face that, frankly, amused me. I tugged her dress up from around her knees to her waist, then grabbed the elastic of her white cotton panties and yanked them to her knees. She squirmed and bucked and yelled every profane objection. She was across my lap with her white plump ass bare to the world, and I struck, hard, with the flat of my hand. Several times.

"I am NOT, YOUR, BOY and you will NE-ver EV-er SAY those WORDS to ME a-GAIN. And I DON'T CARE about your GOD-DAMN MO-ney. YOU are NOT in CHARGE of ME. I am in CHARGE of YOU!"

She was crying hysterically, real tears wetting my thighs, trying to block my slaps with her free hand but could not. I looked over at naked Boris standing near and noted he had sprung quite a boner at the sight of all this! Alice, though quite distracted by the spanking, knew what was most important and rushed to him, sat on the bed, taking Boris's stiffy into her mouth. Boris was in ecstasy and this gladdened me. Something could still flip the old boy's switch. Hubby simply stood still in the middle of the room, quaking like a schoolboy.

When I was done administering her punishment her ass cheeks were a fiery scarlet. My hand stung. I stood up with her in my arms and unceremoniously dumped her into the bed. She tried to get up, but I grabbed her thighs near her knees, spread her legs but her panties prevented this. I tore the panties from her legs and threw them at hubby. Now I spread her legs obscenely wide and wiped my hand between her legs, parting the tangled black forest there.

"You're as wet as you can be, you slut," I yelled, positioned my engorged cock at her entrance and pushed hard. She screamed. I pumped away madly and actually had to back off, so erotic did I find this action. Gradually her objections turned to a growing phrenzy of lust. In a minute her eyes rolled back in her head and she started her orgasm.

When her throes subsided I withdrew, deciding that my semen was a gift, and not to be defiled by filling her with it. She watched as I stroked my cock, aimed it like a weapon, and in seconds I had gushed ropes of semen over her hair, her legs and her dress.

She was mortified. "Why didn't you cum in me?" she demanded.

"Because I'm careful where my semen goes. I didn't want it in you," I said, and turned to hubby. "Clean her up."

"What?" he squeaked.

"I said clean her up!"

He walked up to me cautiously. He looked down at my cock. "May I clean you up first?"

"What?" I thought I misheard him.

"May I clean you first?"

I slapped him. Not hard. A girly-slap for a girly-boy. "Shut up." He backed off, eyes to the ground.

"Oh Christ," Cerise moaned loudly, now sitting at the edge of the bed. "This man pulled my underpants down, spanked my ass in front of you, fucked me till I came and splooged all over my dress and hair - and you want to lick his dick? You're pathetic."

"But... but I thought..."

"I told you to shut up," I warned him.

I walked up to Cerise, still sitting on the bed, and grabbed her hair, pulling her head down, almost touching my cock.

"I'm sure you've had your share of dicks," I seethed, "but this is a cock! Say it!" I yelled.

"That's a cock," she said, her voice quaking.

"SIR!"

"That's... that's a cock. Sir."

"Kiss it," I ordered. She complied, and a string of semen attached to her lip as she pulled away. She smeared it into her mouth.

"It's salty," she said, as if in a trance.

I then got dressed, quickly, while the other four stayed put. When I slipped on my shoes I pointed to Cerise and hubby.

"I want nothing to do with you," I said. Not realizing that these are very much like the sort of people that would beg my services in the future, though avoiding the worst of them has become easier.

At the bedroom door I turned and waved a fond goodbye to Alice and Boris. Boris nodded and winked. I miss that guy. He was all right. They knew it was over.

Ironically, I got two calls and three letters from Cerise and the jackass she married, begging me to see them again, the price jumping with each communication. It was "intoxicating," they said, but no amount of money could ever tempt me to comply.

Though I never saw Alice and Boris in that capacity again, they had told other couples about me. From that small start my career would snowball, eventually embracing private jets, mansions, and cross-country travel to meet couples that seek me out and whom I find worthy.

And that's how it all began.

12