All Comments on 'I am a Lucky Man'

by Omegaman56

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
The story is good and worthy of a 5

But your spelling and grammar and lack of proof reading drag you down to a 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story was solid up until the last paragraph. If you have a point to make, make it with the story - don’t preach.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked it .I am a old man now and over the years have learned that most types of revenge do not satisfy well.I try to think before acting now and it suits me well.Most who applaude violence have never had to really had to use it.Two different wars and I know what violence can do . Just move on . Thank you

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Umm is it a good idea to insult your readers? Anyway it was a good enough story not sure it need to be quite this long but its your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story was just ok. But the last line was perfect! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nah, I only believe in nuking them when there's a reason to. And the hand down my pants was my wife's.

Nice try tho LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Boring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jack was not a lucky man, he was a dumbass for staying married when his wife believed an email from a stranger claiming he cheated instead of him. It should have been divorce for irreconcilable differences and no counseling, just 50/50 split and joint full custody of the kids so no child support.

I stopped reading once Rachel said she was giving him a blow job. Cheating to even the scales doesn’t fix anything it makes all of them worthless individuals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was with you until the end...

PDAs?!?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed it - funny stuff at times. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You got this! Told ya. They'll shit when they read this. You are, and rightly so, about to be famous! Best of luck!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"stuck done in your waistband"?? Pathetic shit. Take up knitting.

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

am a lucky man.

Lucky to read your very good story.

5⭐

Rachel's revenge was even a little too much for me.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There are lots of technical errors in this. A few lines are hard to make sense of. Nevertheless, the plot is far better than most, and some of the characters are well developed. I hope the author keeps writing. He clearly has talent.

Phoenix2019Phoenix2019almost 3 years ago

I liked it. My only tiny bone to pick. Is I got near the end and thought..."who is Gayla"??? The realized you meant Gala. My bad, but hey I laughed that I didn't figure it out sooner. Keep writing!

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 3 years ago

You never know who's worthy until you go through the experience.

PS/ You really really really need an editor or a proofreader There are lots of words which are wrong for the occasion but sound correct.

This is a good story, good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was going to give the story a 3, but after the last paragraph it gets a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not well written. Not very fun.

2**

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A different story but one I enjoyed! Thank you for your story - 5 stars. (liked your choice of Chevy dildo)

somewhere east of Omaha

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3almost 3 years ago

PDA? Who even uses those anymore?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’ll bet all those BTB lovers are gearing up to slam this story. They should just know before hand that their incessant whining only makes them look like bigger tools than they already are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fun story, really good, but the occasional grammar and misplaced word / phrase was a major detractor. Didn't stop me from being that guy with the PDA in one hand and thoughts of that SS in the other!

DazzyDDazzyDalmost 3 years ago

RIGHT ON...RIGHT ON! 5stars

MwestohioMwestohioalmost 3 years ago

Please get an editor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

*LOL**

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Cuck story

Scores 1/5

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

This was just freaky enough for me to like it though the editing was pretty bad. LoL!

Rachel was the one who probably should have been a little more ashamed.

She evened the score and then some, right in front of her husband and Laura and was still being a bitch afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Great Story.

Excellent, well-written story. Thanks for all your hard work in writing this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't agree with this at all. I don't care what happened 15 years ago. There's no way I would sit back and let my husband do that. Michael and Rachel would have been out the door as soon as they arrived and she got violent. I wouldn't care if they got divorced on not. It would be their decision.

terraknorterraknoralmost 3 years ago

Whether you wanted a BTB, a RAAC, or a realistic story, one thing is true - things done or said in anger never do anyone any good. I didn't feel the original story left me thinking FTDS, but, you did a great job of moving the story forward with your sequel. BTW...gala, not Gayla. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I guess carbon monoxide doesn’t exist in that world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Omega shows promise, but as always needs and EDITOR.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Great ending to the original story!!!! Great characters and interplay.

.

Two minor quibbles: Dam = a water containment structure; Damn = a minor expletive - a contraction for 'damnation'. The second concerns dialogue quotes, which went off the rails a few times.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

It was great right up until the part where Rachel demanded she give a blow job to jack, went full on downhill from there.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

The scenes with the women riding the shifter while the big block Chevy rumbles and vibrates through the stick and into them was a very inventive and arousal laced piece of writing.

DruisiuilDruisiuilalmost 3 years ago

Look the story was ok but,,, 8000 RPM Redline? Why? Peak on a solid built is at about 6500 anything above that is abuse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I had one hell of a time following that story. If you don’t have an editor, get one. It had promise (for comedy, if nothing else), but the execution was just bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It all might be true at the end, but at least I can spell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice new ending. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Divorce is a perfect way to end a toxic relationship, but it is a stupid way to punish someone you still love and respect. Divorce is also recommended when you are certain the offending spouse cannot be rehabilitated and will continue to be unfaithful. If you could somehow guarantee that your cheating spouse would turn into the most perfect virtuous person you could ever marry, why would you still want to divorce them? Just to punish them? You would be giving up the rehabilitated perfect mate just to make them suffer? I think that is called Cutting Off Your Nose To Spite Your Face.

If Laura had indeed become the perfect wife, lover, and sex partner, the husband would be stupid to kick her to the curve. It would have made sense 15 years ago, but what would be the point now?

I liked the story and like the resolution of the conflict.

Thanks for the effort.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 3 years ago
Get An Editor

Events jump back and forth with little or no effort to make it clear when or where it is located. Early on in the story, just after the bathroom discovery, Hubby and Sweetie are in bed, and then they are in the car going home and saying opposite things than they said in bed(?)

Similar problems happen when there is no clue from OmegaGuy as to who is saying what to whom. It is easy for a writer to make such mistakes because the author has a clear picture of everything, every-when and everywhere in his-or-her head. We-The-Readers do NOT share that gift.

It gets a little better towards the end (a middle & end I was very tempted to not read) but even there I found egregious mistakes that suggest the author did even scan over the first draft before hitting the ‘SEND’ button! It should be Cold Read 3-7 days after finishing the last draft.

BTW, This is the third draft of my comment! No, I do not Cold Read my comments … but they are not rated, either!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You NEED to edit, by the time I got to 'adulty' instead of 'adultery I gave up. Show some PRIDE in your writing, as it is its not worth reading if the AUTHOR doesn't give a damn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really fucking lousy. Concept, writing, editing, all shit.

bhill8671bhill8671almost 3 years ago
Jesus, you need

To learn how to spell! It's gala not gala and that is the least of your problems with this story!

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58almost 3 years ago

I gave the story of 5. I really enjoyed the story it was great. I especially like the ending but that last sentence made it for me I laughed out loud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

gala not gayla

Rw43Rw43almost 3 years ago

Your final paragraph might not need to have been added, but...who am I kidding? Of course it did!

The self-congratulating husband brigade who is trying to turn Loving Wives into Divorce Central need to have happiness shoved in their faces sometimes.

"I only respect men who can look themselves in the eyes" say the BTB crowd. And I respond that nature made it impossible to look yourself in the eye, but it comes totally natural to look a beautiful sexy woman in the eye...with side trips to her cleavage...and butt...and legs, and all the other places she invites you to.

Men who want to spend the rest of their lives looking at themselves in the mirror so they can approve their own eyes deserve to be alone. No wife, no kids, no grandkids, no drinking buddies, no gaming buddies. Alone by choice.

However, I must concur that your dialogue was very difficult to follow. Your quotation marks seemed to be utterly random. They definitely failed to communicate when communication was occurring.

JetskibumJetskibumalmost 3 years ago
Proofread please

Here’s a tip. Use a text reader app for your “PDA” and listen to the story. You will be amazed how many errors you have.

BeBopper99BeBopper99almost 3 years ago

2* Horrible punctuation, grammar, and spelling errors make this story a waste of time. LW SHOULD NOT POST STORIES WITH A PLETHORA OF ERRORS and should make the authors clean up their messes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

last paragraph was not needed and I don't stroke to these stories just read them. Would have divorced her and did divorce after 27 years because of infidelity over 20 years earlier. One and done no expiration date on cheating. SInce than have remarried and am much happier while he is lonely and is running out of guy of the month trying to find happiness per my kids since I don't talk to ex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Get an editor

Your technical writing skills suck. It detracts from the story. And I can't believe he made ANY kind of a deal about a 15 year old blowjob. She should have divorced his ass. What a joke.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You need to learn to spell, how to construct proper sentences, and learn how to use punctuation.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

I thought that you had a really good story here. You took the original and expanded it in a really interesting way. There was a little conflict as well as some humor. The last paragraph didn’t spoil it for me, but it definitely didn’t go over well.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

"And you are reading this stupid story holding your PDA in one hand and the other hand stuck done in your waistband." Funny stuff. Story wasn't hot enough to have my hand anywhere close to my waistband, but still worth a chuckle.

mbh129mbh129almost 3 years ago

What they said. PLEASE, take 10 minutes to reread your story. It's very hard to understand and follow with the bad grammer. BTW, I'm of an engineers brain. We can't spell worth a DAMN. (but we get a secretary or wife to do the proofreading. It works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hated how the original ended. I think this was not much better as it took a long time for the truth to come out and his getting a blow job from Rachel to me really fixes nothing with his marriage. Rachel gets her revenge but the fact remains his wife cheated and hid it for 15 years. I don't feel that makes it "even". The car shifter thing was far too over the top and not needed.

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 3 years ago

While I like your tale, I felt like I was ina round room and all the doors look the same. It was a bit disjointed.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 3 years ago
Good story idea

But the grammar really got in the way. I’m not grammar police, but often I had to re-read several times just to be able to understand what you were trying to say. That’s distracting!

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

Good story

I think this story is original, something a bit different from the usual.

As for the grammar and spelling, this is not and was never intended to be a world class novel. it was written for pleasure for the author as well as the readers. As a reader if you didn't enjoy the story that is your loss.

Thank you Omegaman 56, write another, I'll read another.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22almost 3 years ago

8-ball shifter knob anal sex. Huh. Didn't think the first time I read about that particular kink would be in the LW section, LOL. Good yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Holy fucking shit. Get a proof reader. You really, really need one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Complete nonsense. Fucking car? And no matter how you put it, it is unlikely that any woman would put up with so much humiliation, unless the man is a Greek god Apollo. My bet is that the author is just an elderly slob fantasizing about male domination.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudealmost 3 years ago

The last sentence made it a 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"The car smelled of sex with a flowery whiff of anal." That sentence right there made up for a host of editing miscues. Seriously though, either proofread it yourself or get a beta reader because there were spots that were tough to get through.

☆☆☆☆

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

Time for Brits to use, "shaved" not "shaven." Where in the heck did shaven come up to be misused in LW?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Actually have a good friend who's wife is a surgical nurse in ER. Had a young lady come in and had to have a gear shift knob surgically removed. Managed to get knob off gear shift so they (couple) could come in to the ER.

Wh00sherWh00sherover 2 years ago

"and Luara knows it."

Rachel looked at me, and the looked she gave me scared me death."

Just 2 examples of the appalling and inexcusable spelling and grammar.

Ruins the read when you spot these mistakes all the time.

Not a bad story, but that last paragraph was unnecessary.

If you can't be bothered to proof read it before posting, don't be surprised when people can't be bothered to read your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author painted the protagonist as a complete jerk. The wife could do better.

lukeey90lukeey90over 2 years ago

Sorry i can't jerk off on a wimp story like yours it's a turn off

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

I laughed, my full name is Jackson spelled, J.A.C.K.S.O.N. what did that mean? thinking from context it was supposed to be a joke maybe? oh and it is sense not "since"

calibamma707calibamma707over 2 years ago

You got a one ⭐️ for your last statement. I absolutely love BTB stories but one blow job is hardly a real reason for a BTB. And did you say PDA what is that lol my iPhone pro 12 read all these stories to me…the only reason I’m here…if I had to literally read this stuff I wouldn’t be here…so keep writing the good stories and stop killing your stars…this was at least a 4.5 starer if you had kept your fan attack to yourself ✌🏾

tanglosaxtanglosaxover 2 years ago

Great story, much better than the original. I can see why some LW readers would not like your comment at the end, but I suspect most of those critics are the anons who still live in their mom's basement. But seriously, I think too many commenters take these stories much too seriously. We should all thank all the writers; they spend their time and effort writing, editing, even spellchecking sometimes, for our entertainment.

So: thank you Omegaman, please keep writing. Tanglosax

Attila_OAttila_Oover 2 years ago
What's a gayla ?

What's a "gayla" ?

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

5 stars. Not sure If I necessarily agree with the direction (not a BTB definitely but maybe a bit less cheating leading to the reconciliation, nothing against the "getting even" trope just personally I'm not sure how I feel about it) but overall I enjoyed it. Would have given this a 3 anyway just for having an ending whereas the original did not but the story definitely was good in its own right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Everything is explained by the effects of carbon monoxide in his brain as a result of running his car inside a closed garage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Weird. One star from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

100% fool proof, not full proof

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a load of crap! Wronged woman goes to suck some guy's dick in public to make amends and he gets it up too after playing impotence? This is Mickey Mouse stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Blah, blah, blah. This guy talks too much. The stupid dolt has to get up a year later to explain last year was a joke? Please. And get yourself an editor. Your misspelled and omitted words made a bad story even worse.

AethurAethurover 1 year ago

Insulting your readers is just very poor taste and completely breaks immersion, having the MC suddenly break the fourth wall. If you can't say something nice to your readers, then don't bother writing.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
What

What a load of confusing crap.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA12 months ago

I kind of liked it. Not a literary masterpiece but solid. Especially Dr Mike walking on the TAZ.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank's You made my day.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It was entertaining, though the car fetish got a bit weird especially when she put the shifter in hee backdoor (wtf?). I think thr bigger impact is the hell she put him through 16 years ago and then on top of that finding she did a revenge blowjob. A blowjob 15-16 years ago is bad enough but the way she excorcisted him I'm the original story was rough. Their marriage almost died. At least she got counseling and rhe counselor was right actually that she NOT tell him, since if she had so soon after all the crap went down, then it would have gone nuclear. And at least there was a nice, credible reason she got so much better at sex: she wanted to keep her husband. And good luck passing a polygraph like that unless she is psychotic or an ex CIA operative. Rachel was pushing things too far. Mile was guilty and what were the circumstances where he even went there without a ring? Never explained. But she was going to push her marriage into oblivion our if anger and hatred. The ending diatribe against btbers was probably overboard. Don't stereotype your readers. We all have different, complex lives. Glad to see MC and Laura made it. Story was meant to add an ending to the original without just his gracious acceptance. It showed they struggled and eventually got past it. Good for them. A realistic reconciliation minus the car fetish stuff.

Hardday1953Hardday19532 months ago

PS: My blue Mustang is a six-speed, with many more gears than yours!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Story was good and well done off a dicey original. But there were quite few language errors. Still entertaining, though the car sex with the shifter was a bit much, especially her doing anal (good luck) and using up the gas. Still 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmegaman56@Omegaman56
I beleive in honor, integrity and man keeping his word with a handshake. I am judgmental only to the point I make sure I live up to my own standards of other people. I like to see stories end where earned forgiveness given. I am much more likely to believe a man forgives t...

SIMILAR Stories