I Am A Male Escort Pt. 04

Story Info
Florence reveals a disturbing secret.
2.2k words
3.65
1.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
243 Followers

Trigger Warning - contains substantial references to mastectomy. I have researched quite thoroughly and all the relevant DNA quotes are authentic, and Florence's response to her cancer risks are those that Angelina Jolie faced.

In this story Florence is based on an American lady who discovered her Jewish ancestry and made the choice that Florence did, for the same reason. In my research I got to learn that Angelina Jolie had other options to breast reconstruction. There are many YouTube videos on the subject, with many supporting 'going flat'.

Incidentally Florence's post operation request is based on true life. I made the same request after a minor operation, due to outside difficulties.

Die hard Gilbert and Sullivan fans may squirm at the performance and mangling of the lyrics.

The Story So Far

I had 4some sex this morning and I am now meeting Florence (the woman I fell for last night) for lunch. She wants us to go naked at the Studland Naturist Beach, in part to show me off to her ex husband who parted in acrimonious circumstances.

The Story Continues

Lunch went well and Florence said that we should meet up with Margaret (my first client as a Male Escort and my pimp). Florence told me that Margaret was expecting us. As instructed, I left the half full bottle of wine to the waitress.

Margaret was indeed waiting for us. Florence said "I didn't want to spoil last night but I need to get something off my chest before we go to the nudist beach.

For fun I had a test of my genetic ancestry. It revealed I had a large percentage of Jewish ancestors. This came as a shock as I had no knowledge of any Jewish relations. But there was bad news. My Jewish DNA meant I had a greater chance of breast cancer than the average woman. What had been a piece of fun had become serious. I had a genetic blood test in the hope that I was one of the lucky ones who had the normal chance of getting breast cancer.

I was out of luck. The genetic test detected a faulty BRCA1 gene. That faulty gene meant I had an almost 90 per cent chance of getting breast cancer. I had to face up to this bad news. I had a stark choice. I had to decide whether to lose both breasts and live with a 5 per cent chance of breast cancer or almost certainly suffer from a life threatening cancer. Like Angelina Jolie I chose to have both breasts removed. Unlike Ms Jolie I didn't want to go on to have breast reconstruction. I decided to 'go flat' rather than have the risks and pain associated with breast reconstruction.

In my house I wear a tee shirt. When I go to the shops I wear clothes that make it look like I am wearing a minimiser bra.

However for special events, like the Studland Charity Ball, I wear 'falsies' which fit into specially designed clothes. The falsies were a size bigger than my pre operation 'Ds'. This isn't vanity. Women tend to get bustier with age. I had my falsies specially designed for me. The designer took all kinds of my breasts before I went to the surgeon.

Losing both breasts was the hardest decision of my life. But it also came with a hidden price. My husband was supportive of my decision in principle. But in practice he found it hard to accept that his wife would not have breasts. My breasts formed a large part of our sex life. Even me having falsies didn't seem to make any difference. He was remote and, though he tried hard not to show it, he was morose. The poor man tried his best.

Then one day he came in and announced that he had discussed the situation with a psychiatrist. He had come to realise that he couldn't face the prospect of me being breast-less. He also said he couldn't, and wouldn't, be responsible for me getting cancer and maybe departing this world. He still wanted me to have the double mastectomy.

He wanted me to go to his psychiatrist to discuss his feelings. I didn't want more drama. I gave him an ultimatum. Either give me 100 per cent support or move out. I gave him 24 hours to make his mind up. He didn't even need 24 minutes.

He went upstairs to pack the largest suitcase we have. I followed him.

I felt that he had wanted me to give him an ultimatum. I felt that he had engineered the talk to make his exit pain free for him. When push came to shove his promise to love me 'for better or worse' was empty.

I felt he has never truly loved me. I felt both anger at his duplicity and an overwhelming sense of loss. The previous day I loved this man, now I hated him. All my suppressed fears about the operation and our post op marriage came out in a torrent of abuse. He responded by telling me all my defects, real and imaginary. The most hurtful was that he had only continued being married to me for the prestige of having a buxom wife.

He told me that he had considered having affairs because he was so unhappy with married life."

Margaret intervened "I think you are getting off the point."

I said to Margaret "I was honest with Florence last night. Let her have her say. After all if it's part of who she is."

I said to Florence "Take all the time you need. The nudist beach can wait."

Florence continued "He told me that he thought of other women when he wanted an erection and when he wanted to climax inside me. He said he had long since lost the sexual urge to fuck me.

I was distraught so I asked what he felt the previous night. He told me that he thought of Brenda and had come thinking of the pleasure of spewing his sperm inside her.

Then he finished packing and said "I am so sorry. My solicitors will be in touch."

He went with the suitcase to his car. I was alone in a bedroom that he had fucked me whilst thinking of Brenda. I had never liked Brenda ever since she was Yum Yum. Now I hated her. She made no secret of her interest in my husband. But I never thought he liked her so much.

Then I noted that he had appointed solicitors already. This was another indicator of him wanting out. Now I faced going under the surgeon's knife and having months of post operative pain alongside the loss of a husband and the gaining of a legal battle.

Fast forward and solicitors are engaged in a dispute over about everything. It even seemed that I would lose our home. But I went to the hospital at least knowing that I had a house to return to.

Just after coming round from the op a nurse asked me how I was feeling. I told her I felt suicidal and even asked her to administer a drug so I could just slip away.

The nurse said "These feelings are normal. The operation was a complete success. Of course there is pain but that will deminish. A lot of women face marital breakdowns with breast operations. In a sense I was lucky that this was resolved before the operation."

Despite the nurse's optimism I still ached for her to 'do a Shipman" on me.

The nurse continued "In 2 months with the aid of a community nurse and good solicitors and friends you will be free to live a full and happy life. You have a very low chance of breast cancer, half of the average woman. You made the right choice to have the procedure."

Florence turned to me and said "You agreed to go naked at the nudist beach. Knowing now that I have no breasts do you still want to come?"

I said "Of course, I fell in love with you and not your falsies."

Florence said "I said I wanted to get something off my chest and so I hope you are ready."

She then with one movement took off her dress, which contained the falsies. Her chest was scarred horizontally and she had no nipples. Her chest was slightly concave. It was horrible to observe the scar. It looked painful.

Instinctively Margaret went up to Florence and put her arms around her. Margaret was near to tears and said "You are so brave. But the nurse is right, you are better off. You have had the courage to open up to someone who really likes you."

Florence thanked Margaret and turned to me. She said "This trip to the nudist beach would be my first since having the double mastectomy. There are many reasons why I told you about my procedure. Firstly it was to observe your reaction. You looked away when I took off the dress."

Margaret cut in "That is a natural reaction. I think you two have a lifetime future together. Don't let his initial reaction colour your chance of future happiness. The big question is for you to tell? what to do about your chest. Do you want him to fondle your falsies? or to play with your unadorned chest? or to ignore your chest entirely? or what?."

Florence said "I want to be massaged all over, including the chest. But no fondling."

Crassly I asked "Won't it hurt me massaging your scar?"

Florence retorted "I have no pain when I touch my chest. Go ahead and run your fingers over it."

With some trepidation I ran my hand along the horizontal scar. Then when I saw it gave Florence pleasure I applied more force. Margaret wept as I ran my fingers once more and said "There it is proof positive that you are both in love. Now I know that 2 is company and 3 is a crowd. I suggest you get used to being naked together. I suggest that you get used to undressing in each others company. That will add a touch of verisimilitude.."

Florence continued "to an otherwise bald and unconvincing narrative."

They both laughed, though I didn't know why. Margaret explained "Its a quote from Gilbert and Sullivan's The Mikado."

Both then went on to sing "This terrible tale you can't assail" and ended with "It all took place exactly, exactly, exactly as he said." They reached a really high for the final 'exactly'.

Florence said "Margaret and I met when involved in The Mikado for the Studland Winter production. But it's the first time I have performed it topless. Come to think of it it is the first time I have performed it breast-less."

Margaret joined in the merriment and said "Well you metaphorically and literally took things off your chest."

We all laughed. Margaret said "Let's have a nude version of '3 Little Maids From School', taking off our clothes as we say who we are. Do you recall the naughty version we made up?"

I was made to undress and dress repeatedly as they wrote down the words. It was good practice getting undressed as I didn't usually need to do it elegantly and publicly. '3 Little Maids' has a simple tune so I was able to sing in tune but obviously at a much lower key than the other 2. Getting undressed elegantly while singing was a totally novel experience.

We all sang the chorus.

Three cock hungry Studland maids are we

Buxom as a woman ought to be

Raring a horse-like hung man to see

Three buxom Studland maids.

Margaret sang, indicated her vagina as she sang

"Everything is a source of ire

Nobody's safe, from my lusty desire

I want a man to light the fire

Of this buxom Studland maid

This buxom Studland maid

This buxom Studland maid"

We all sang

"Three Studland maids who, all unwary

Want large cock to make us merry

To have such girth inside us bury

Three buxom Studland maids

Three buxom Studland maids."

Florence sang, while pretending to falate me.

"One little maid wants to go "Yum-Yum"

As make his large cock almost come

Then let him do what Dad does to Mum.

This buxom Studland maid

This buxom Studland maid."

Then came my solo, with Florence and Margaret on the bed with their legs apart. I played with my cock near each of their 'holy of holies'

"From three Studland maids take one away

Two Studland maids remain, and they

Won't have to wait very long, I say

Three buxom Studland maids

Three buxom Studland maids"

I has simulated sex with both women just after singing 'they won't have to wait very long I say.

We all sang the final trio

"Three cock hungry Studland maids are we

Buxom as a woman ought to be

Raring a horse-like hung man to see

Three buxom Studland maids."

And with that Florence was happy with being nude with me. She now had to face going naked in front of up to 200 people. And I would have to face meeting Florence's ex husband, bollock naked.

To be continued

LovingF
LovingF
243 Followers