I Am A Slut

Story Info
An older woman is seduced by a younger man.
889 words
4.15
29.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zimabean
zimabean
21 Followers

I am not sure how to start this, I am married and 63 years old. I am not a super model by any stretch but I feel I am not bad looking. I am 5ft2, about 130 pounds, 34B breast that are still perky. My hips are a little wider than I would like and my tummy is not as flat as it used to be. I cut my hair short and die it blonde to cover the grey. My husband and I have sex once a week and it is ok.

I had never wanted to cheat but I have thought about it. I have had plenty of men flirt with me and straight up proposition me. The urge to take them up on their offer, for me to take a stranger, to just hike my skirt and have a man enter me and make love to me without me knowing who he is. I know women do this but I could never bring myself to have sex with a complete stranger or even someone I knew.

I work at this old department store and it is not very busy. I often wondered why it is even open. Well this young man entered my department. A good looking man, college age, black. I noticed he was watching me, and I liked it. Knowing I caught the eye of this attractive young man made me wet and tingle deep inside me. He was looking at some clothing and asked if I be of assistance, he stated that if I could try on the clothes so he could get a look at how they would fit that would be helpful for him. I thought it strange but ok.

We made our way to the dressing room and I put on the first dress while he waited outside, the dressing rooms are old school with full doors and open to a small secluded area. I came out and let him look over the dress. The way he looked me over made me even wetter and really turned me on for some reason. I mean I have never had these kind of feelings before. I felt I should remove myself from this situation but also wanted to see where it was going as it felt good.

I turned to go back into the room to change, but the man followed me in and closed the door behind us. He grabbed me and pushed me against the wall with his body and started to kiss me. I kissed him back, I had too, I wanted him. At that very moment I wanted this man deep inside me, I cannot explain it. Our hands roamed over each others bodies. I felt his hard cock straining against his slacks. He felt up my breast and my ass.

He undid the dress and it feel to the floor, his hand then slid down into my panties and a finger slipped into my vagina. Another minute we were both naked, his cock hard as steel and dripping pre cum. His body was pressed me to the wall, I lifted my leg onto the bench opening my pussy. I then grabbed his cock and guided into my vagina. He worked it until he was deep inside me, the head pressing against my cervix.

He thrust up into me a couple of times, then he pulled out. He pulled the bench out and had me lay on it, it was the perfect length for my small body to lay on. He pulled my legs up and knelt down, my ankles on his chest and easily slid his cock back into me. He began to thrust, easy at first then picked up speed and force. His heavy balls slapping my ass. His cock and balls were bigger than my husband's, not giant but it filled me. I could feel his cock swelling, I had never felt this before. We were both nearing orgasm. Then he pushed in as deep as he could and his body tensed and I felt his cock start to throb as he exploded inside me causing my own orgasm.

We stayed frozen until my orgasm was complete and his balls had fully drained into me, he pulled his deflated from my gapping vagina. I put my legs together in an effort to hold his cum inside me. I rolled off the bench onto my knees and took his cock into my mouth and cleaned our juices from him, something I had never done before.

With out saying word he dressed quickly and left the room and was gone, I would never see him again. I sat there naked, my womb full of this young black strangers cum. This was the first man I had ever had sex with other than my husband. A young black man, and we hardly said two words to each other, we did not even know each others name. I dressed and went to the ladies room to clean up.

This event awakened me. Other the next couple of years I would allow many men to make love to me, to cum inside me. I would crave the thrill a hard cock pumping its sticky load deep into me. But none would compare to feelings that this man brought to me.


zimabean
zimabean
21 Followers