I Am Going to Help You

Story Info
A man gets caught and his wife offers some help.
751 words
3.45
20k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to help you. Do you trust me?"

Of course, I trusted her. And I didn't want to lose her.

My name is Mark, and I am a pervert. Just ask my wife, Carol, she will tell you. It never bothered her. She approached me after catching me staring at her chest one day, asking if I wanted a better look. I thought I was done for. I had gotten lost in her beauty. It was her eyes that kept drawing me back. And the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. And probably not panties, I suspected at the time.

She fucked me raw that night. And again, the next morning. When I couldn't get it up again, she pushed my head between her legs.

We were a perfect couple. She kept my balls empty and my belly full. I had one request, that she wear that dress every now and then. She did. She had one request of me: I needed to keep myself in check. She didn't want some other girl reacting to my perving. And Carol really didn't want me getting off to even the thought of another woman. I promised. And I tried, I really tried.

Naturally I failed. She caught me. Not only looking at the low-cut dresses her friends all seemed to be wearing at our backyard barbecue, but Carol caught me in the bathroom rubbing one out. I really only did it to keep myself in check. We had to play host until everyone left. It would be hours, maybe even a full day before I could get relief any other way.

"I am going to help you. Do you trust me?" Carol asked.

"I trust you," I replied.

"Repeat after me," Carol ordered.

I did, "I, Mark the Creepy Pervert, agree to fully respect my perfect wife Carol in any and every way."

That would be easy, I thought.

"And as such, I, Mark the Creepy Pervert, promise to give up complete sexual control to Carol, under lock and key...I am sorry, what?"

"Baby, you think with your little brain downstairs instead of your real brain. I am going to help you. Now: Strip!" she said, with a great big smile.

I was happy to comply. Everything was off in seconds. She kissed me. A kiss that made me stir. She smiled at that.

"Good boy," she whispered as she stroked my cock. "All is forgiven..."

She knelt down and took me in her mouth. But just as quickly she pulled me out, stood up, and walked away. I laid down on the bed, expecting her to join me.

She did. She remained fully dressed, and carried a bag of frozen vegetables in one hand and something I couldn't identify in the other. I pointed, to ask what was up.

Carol smiled, kissed me, and placed the veggies on my crotch. The feeling was a bit surprising.

"What the hell," I blurted out.

She kissed me and took the bag away. I saw the other thing.

A cock cage. I heard of them but had never seen one before. Carol never mentioned them. She slipped it on and around me. And clicked the lock shut. All before I could react.

"What the..." I started. "Carol, what the..."

"Do you trust me baby?" she asked while putting a finger to my lips. I nodded.

She kissed me again. With another great big smile, she stood up, pushed her dress straps off her shoulders and let her dress fall to the floor.

The cage became really tight. And tighter again as Carol straddled me.

"Honey, I can't..." I tried to say as Carol kept kissing me.

She leaned back and nodded, "That's the idea, Baby! Mark the Creepy Pervert may have eyes for every set of tits out there. But only Carol, his perfect wife, has the key to heart. And his cock!"

She dangled the key on a chain in front of my eyes. The key to my cock, I guessed. She put the chain around her neck, letting the key settle between her tits. Right where she knew my eyes would go.

I wondered what I had gotten into as she rolled off of me and spread her legs. I pointed at my increasingly uncomfortable prison. She wagged her finger at me, pointing at my cock. And then stuck her tongue out and pointed to it. I got the message.

"No reason I can't cum just because you won't be!"