I am Home

Story Info
Cori gets a new home upon meeting a new Dominant.
1.3k words
4.47
7.4k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(1)

Her hair irritated her shoulders and back, though she was calm. Shivering in the coolness of the room, her head shifts from side to side, attempting to figure out a point of orientation. The only point of focus, the projector screen. The program was her job now. 6 hours of hypnosis. To be repeated until desired results were achieved.

Arguing with him, pointless, though she did try for the first few days.

He'd explained in his soothing Dad voice that this was for her own good. He kept explaining it until she agreed it was good for her.. Then he'd waited until she'd begged to be allowed into the room. Which was inevitable, as her options were to do it or to remain bound and gagged in a cage at the bottom of his bed. The freedom was worth the sacrifice of agreeing to the sessions.

(2)

It begins again. A video of a woman giggling, who covers her mouth with perfect manicured nails. They're pink with a white spiral painted, on each nail, the spirals moving, and too long to be practical.

Cori's writhes caused her breasts to jiggle. The bells, her newest adornments, released a short silver peel in the dark room. She reached up; the chains from both her feet and hands rang with the attempt, explaining the catastrophic calm she was feeling.

As the video focuses on the spiral of the woman's nails, the giggling gets fainter but still stays present. The audio comes from all around the room, from LED speaker lights, creating an inescapable pink glow that pulses in time to each sound.

"Good girls get reprogrammed." The speakers plunge Cori into a now familiar sense of safety and calmness that will only be broken by the loud tone at the end of the programming.

The video changes, a slow pan-in to the giggling woman's middle finger nail. The screen fades out for a moment, then fades back in with a white spiral on a pink background.

Pink bubbles flow in from the side of the spiral and make a popping sound when they reach the other side of the screen. Upon popping, Cori experiences bursts of intense need and arousal.

Cori's mind begins to fight the familiar feeling. She attempts to figure out why she is there, why she can't move, why she keeps thinking of herself in third person. Why she keeps calling herself Cori, when she feels for sure that she had another name before?

Drugged. The word slithers over her mind, even as a line of saliva drips from the corner of her mouth, down her long neck, and into the crevice of her breasts before traveling further to nestle between her inner thigh and pussy. As her saliva makes contact with her pussy, a surge of arousal overcomes her, blocking out any further thought.

The programming continues, her heavy lidded eyes trail to the pink and white spiral, now caught by the center; then caught by the pink bubbles that trail over it. The woman's giggles are joined by a tone that signals Cori's body to drop. Then a dominant soothing voice begins it's loop, once more. Cori finds her body tingling, her pussy getting wet, and herself unable to stop writhing.

"I need to fall asleep. I cannot stay awake. Good girls sleep. Good girls relax. Good girls listen. They obey. They rub their brains away. What are brains anyway? Who needs brains when you can play?

When I play I know I'm a good girl; what is a good girl anyway?"

The spiral shifts to another screen. A woman with heavy makeup, huge tits, and dressed like a barbie doll is sucking on a cock. The woman's eyes are the spiral from the previous screen. The program shifts back to the spiral after looping her gurgling the cock, it spurting cum, filling her mouth and throat.

"Good girls love to obey. I'm a good girl, when I obey, I don't think. I just sink, submit, surrender and obey. Good girls love to listen, it makes them better good girls. Being a better good girl is good.

I need to fall asleep. I cannot stay awake. Good girls sleep. Good girls relax. Good girls listen, they are blank. They are mindless. Good girls will listen and rub their brains away. What are brains anyway? Who needs brains when you can play?

When I play, I know I'm a good girl; what is a good girl anyway?"

The lights from the speakers illuminate the walls with a wash of pink, the light begins to pulse to the voice as it continues to loop and add on to the base programming. Cori's mind fights out of the blank and drooling puppet the programming is turning her into; each time surfacing costs her more of her consciousness.

Besides the main voice, there are other voices in the background telling her she needs to be used, she needs to be fucked. She is a fuck doll. Please fuck me. I need to be fucked.

It's so distracting, why did she ever agree to meeting... what was his name again? Like, oh my god, where did I even get off thinking hypnosis wouldn't work on me?

---

Six Months Earlier

Corrine was 23, she worked as a telephone operator at an answering service when she wasn't going to community college. Listless and wandering, still having not chosen a major, Corrine was bored with her life. She decided to look into ways to make her life more interesting.

While perusing Lifetish, she stumbled upon a group dedicated to hypnosis and other forms of training/mind control.

Intrigued, she flirted with someone from the group and agreed to meet up with them.

His name on the fetish website was SpiralRavisher, he was 31, and a licensed therapist. He'd been vetted by the senior members of the group so she didn't think before agreeing to meeting him at his place.

He didn't like crowds, and neither did she. It was just coffee, really. What could it hurt?

On a long week off from work. Ignoring common sense, she got into her Uber and away she went. She didn't tell anyone where she was going, believing that she was only taking a day trip to meet up with him and that she'd be home before being missed.

- - - - - - -

"Sir, please. Just let me go home. I just want..." Cori began, before being interrupted.

His rich tenor crashed into her thought processes, the clever argument she'd concocted flew out the window, along with the consternation in her tone and the defiant set of her jaw.

"It doesn't matter what you think you want. No one knows you're here. I don't care if they do anyway. You agreed to meet me. I assumed you knew what you were getting into. It's not my problem you agreed to play. You are a safe word away from home. Don't give me that look."

Her mouth popped into a stunned "Oh!?", her best friend since getting out of the Uber, confusion, settling over her features.

"That's a good look for you," he continued, chuckling, "speechless and waiting for me to explain things to you, like the good girl you are!" Sitting up straight, breasts thrust out, her hands going to her sides, resting on her thighs; Cori was knew he was right. This was right. It had to be. Why else would she react this way after only a few weeks of sessions?.

Hearing "good girl" did this to her now. It had only been recent that the damn hypnosis video had begun to drill into her subconscious.

She'd put up a fight for weeks before her legs spread,. pussy thrumming and moistening. Corrine corrupted, Cori taking over. He'd promised her a good time, he didn't say she wouldn't be going home afterwards.

His voice, impossible to ignore, filled her ears once more. "Good girls squirm, let their Master think for them, and obey. They don't ask to go home. You don't want to go home. You know you are home. Say it.." His blazing gaze brokered no room for argument, her pleading gaze collapsing into pure need.

Cori's voice, defeated, flew from her lips without thought, "I am home."