I am Home Pt. 02

Story Info
Switching perspectives up, because I get bored easily.
1.3k words
4
4.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by: Asche Buechler

I woke up. I'm trying to move. I can't. I feel groggy-- drugged, maybe? I can wriggle and writhe a little but that's about it. I'm afraid to open my eyes. I do, and I find myself in my bed and there is a strange man standing there. watching me.

I try to pretend I'm still asleep but he's seen me crack my eyes. sees the changing in my breath, he moves towards me. I can hear his footsteps as he approaches the bed.

I've got the oh-god-no-what-stop-please cycle of thoughts going on in my head. He reaches his hand out and strokes my cheek, sliding down to cup my breasts; his other hand joining in on the fun. I can't see due to the angle he has restrained me at.

He plays with my breasts until a moan escapes my mouth. still panicking, I don't know what he's done to make me immobile but whatever it was it isn't wearing off. He smiles as a groan escapes my mouth, my eyes shot open.

He pinches my nipples hard, then goes back to light stroking motions. I realize he's topless but his pants are still on. It makes me relax a little.

Then he reaches below my bed and pulls out a toy... my toy. It's my Hitachi wand, the head of it worn yellow from over use. He grins at me, turning it on, lowering it to my vagina.

I hear the buzzing and gasp as he gently unfolds my flower, and places the head of it against my clit. My body twitches-- I can feel myself getting wet.

He still hasn't said anything, I'm still in panic mode but I'm enjoying what he's doing. I don't want to enjoy it. I don't want this stranger touching me. I shouldn't have fallen asleep... It makes me wonder how this is happening and what's going to happen next.

One hand holding onto my flesh; he smacks my thigh with his other, and speaks, for the first time. "Stop. I see you trying to puzzle things out. You should be more careful who you share your passwords with. Just relax. You know it feels good. Moan,Honey." The last part makes me moan and I hate him for it; I hate me for it. The line between hate and love crosses, transmutes, and is suddenly stuck in overdrive.

I can't figure out what he's talking about. I feel everything he's doing to me. Projecting images of himself: from his cock in my mouth; to his hands entwined in my hair. Just hard enough to cause panic to start bubbling and just soft enough to cause twitching in places alien and foreign. He's a master at this; I feel myself coming in a crescendo until madness takes over. Me maestro, him magus. I try to forget he said anything.

He flips me over, putting the Hitachi down after I'm a quivering mess. He caused me to squirt, there's a wet dampness spreading over my stomach, vagina, and thighs as he presses himself into me. I feel his hands moving, hear him slide the zipper down on his pants, feel the weight on the bed shift as he removes them.

The next thing I feel is wet and unexpected "Lube." He says, as an afterthought, as his fingers work it in and around my anus, teasing the muscle, making it betray me and relax. His fingers play with my abyss until I start to relax. Like a memory from a dream, a dance in all the right places. I feel myself beginning to unwind. And I feel him beginning to gain his second wind. I gasp as I see him start to get hard again.

He rubs some on his dick, then sticks the tip of it into my ass and probes until he slides in, easy. There's no pain due to the work he's already put into me. His full weight is resting on me, his hands are wrapped around my wrists, tugging them back and producing a small winded aching noise from my windpipes.

He's anchored and begins to thrust, his mouth sucks on my neck. I hate feeling his thrusts in my ass and I know he knows this. He's laughing, hissing in my ear, in between sucking on my neck. He's about to come, he whispers in my ear "you're mine, now" and then he bites the back of my neck, HARD, leaving a mark, bruising the skin.

My breathing isn't level; I try to breathe deeply, yet I can't catch my breath. I'm moaning, groaning: a mess. I feel him getting hard again. He pulls himself out of me, leaving me gaping open. I hear the sink in the kitchen, the running of water. He does a few dishes, yet I wonder exactly what I've bargained for.

I guess he cares about hygiene enough to clean his dick off and do some dishes after. I had no idea.

He comes back to me, flips me over again and ties my hands to the bed. This is a sign that I'll be able to move again soon. He pushes pillows under my ass, causing my cunt to be at an angle, highly accessible. I try to move my legs in protest and manage to get the muscles to flex but he's already thought of this too. He slips bracelets around each ankle and, using the bed frame, forces my legs apart so I'm spread open before him.

All I think is: if he comes in me I'm going to have to keep his semen in my vagina. If he doesn't let my legs down. This seems to be his plan. "I told you you were mine. I'm going to fuck you until I breed you. You're not going anywhere" he snarls, throwing himself on top of me, thrusting his cock in me viciously as his hands gently dance along my body.

I'm trembling and start crying out, the drug waning in my circulatory system.

My heart skipping a beat, his ministrations continue without missing one. He procures a ball gag and shoves it into my open mouth, securing it behind my head. He smacks my ass, hard, and tells me to be a good little girl.

I can't see from the tears streaming down my face. He is past paying attention to my protests. A violent orgasm takes me, making me clamp down on his cock as it unloads in my cunt, pushing his head against my cervix, and he stops moving, just holding me, catching his breath.

I think he's done. but he's not. I should have known better. Just as we've both calmed down, he pulls out of me, gets off of me and wanders away again for a short while. I hear a buzzing sound again. it doesn't sound like any of my toys.

Then I feel him pressing something against both of the holes he's trespassed into, it's vibrating, and he attaches it to me somehow. He tickles my thighs with something soft, it causes me to stir again and he laughs, showing me the end of a fuzzy tail.

"you're my sex kitten now" he says, delighted with himself, as he takes a mask and places it over my face, blinding me.

I passed out, waking up later in a strange room. There's a camera in the corner. My stomach feels weird, full, aching. and my whole body is sore.

My mouth aches as if he'd been raping my throat while I was out. He probably has. I can see myself in a mirror; he's replaced the binding leather ball gag with a prettier one. He's made it impossible for me to remove it. I'm manacled to an iron-four post bed. Something in my head clicks and suddenly I'm not so unwilling to be there anymore. I can't fight him. I can't win. I close my eyes and sigh, crying quietly. and wonder how long it will be until he's forced me to bear a child for him.