I Am My Bully's Slave Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted his head, his mouth covered in my juices. He licked his lips and smirked. "You taste so good, slut," he complimented.

"Oh god," I panted.

"Don't tell me you're tired already. I'm not finished with you yet," he said.

He positioned himself between my legs, his hard cock rubbing against my pussy, his tip teasing me.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"I...I- yes, I am" I mumbled.

He pushed his tip against my opening and slowly entered me. I felt a sharp pain and then a dull ache. I gritted my teeth as he slowly slid inside. His thick cock stretched my tight hole. I winced and shut my eyes. He placed his hands on my knees and spread them wider, giving him better access. His cock pushed deeper into me. The pain and the pressure increased. I felt like I was being split in half. I bit down on my lip as he slid deeper inside. The pain and pressure were almost unbearable, but the pleasure was overwhelming. My heart pounded wildly as he continued to thrust into me. My pussy was on fire. It felt like my body was being torn apart.

I felt his cock pulling away from me, the pain and pressure receding slightly.

"Oh fuck, you're so tight."

He pushed back into me, deeper than before. I grabbed the sheets. The pain was excruciating. I felt him thrust again, pushing deep inside me. My body shook and trembled, as he kept thrusting, at a slow and steady pace. My body was shaking uncontrollably, my pussy was on fire. He kept pushing deeper, his cock stretching me to the limit. I moaned in pain and pleasure, unable to contain myself. The feeling was incredible. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure that sent me into a state of euphoria.

"How's that feel?" He asked.

"G-good," I managed to say.

"That's right, it feels good, doesn't it?" He replied.

I couldn't answer, I was too lost in pleasure. He continued to fuck me, his cock thrusting in and out of me. The pain and pressure began to fade, and the pleasure started to increase. I moaned louder as his cock slid in and out of my pussy. The pain was replaced by ecstasy. My pussy clenched around his shaft, making him groan.

"Fuck, that feels good," he groaned.

"Oh god," I moaned. "You're so fucking big."

He chuckled, "You like that, slut?"

"Yes, please don't stop," I begged.

"I won't, don't worry," he said.

He thrust harder, pounding my pussy. I couldn't control myself anymore. My moans grew louder, my breathing became more ragged. The pressure inside me built and built until finally, it exploded. My body convulsed and shook as my orgasm hit me. My pussy tightened around his cock, my body trembled. My eyes rolled back into my head, and my mouth opened wide. My back arched, my toes curled, and I screamed in ecstasy. "Ahhhh! Yes! Yes! Fuck yes!"

"You're mine now, slut," he growled.

"Yes, please, yes," I moaned.

He slammed his cock deep inside me, causing me to cry out in pleasure. "I love this big fucking dick! Ruin my little virgin pussy! Ohhh fuck!" He kept pounding my pussy, his cock driving into me deeper and deeper. His balls smacked against my ass with every thrust, making me moan. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room. His balls were heavy and full of cum. "Don't fucking stop! Don't you fucking dare!" I screamed. My pussy clamped down around his shaft, trying to milk him dry. He grunted and moaned as his cock pistoned in and out of me. He kept pounding my pussy, slamming his cock deeper and deeper into me. His cock felt so good. I could feel his dick hitting the deepest parts of me. It felt amazing. The feeling was unlike anything I had ever experienced. I had never felt this good before.

"Oh god, yes! I love your big fat cock, don't stop!" I moaned. He grabbed my hips and my pussy tightened around his shaft, causing him to groan in pleasure. His cock slammed into me harder and harder, stretching my tight hole. My juices flowed freely, coating his shaft and dripping onto the bed. He kept pounding my pussy, slamming his cock deeper and deeper into me. The pressure was building up inside me again. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again," I cried. I couldn't believe how amazing everything felt. The pleasure was unbelievable. It was indescribable. My body shook as my orgasm took hold of me. I out in ecstasy, my pussy spasming around his shaft. "Oh god, yes! Oh fuck! Don't stop! I screamed.

My tits bounced up and down with each of his thrusts. My nipples were rock hard. His hands moved up and squeezed my breasts, grabbing and massaging them roughly. I was completely lost in the pleasure. Nothing else mattered but the feeling of his cock slamming into me. I was his, and he was mine.

"You're such a dirty little whore," he whispered. "You're loving every second of this, aren't you?"

"Yes, it's so fucking good" I chuckled.

His hands moved up to my throat and squeezed. His grip was firm, but not painful. I looked up at him, and saw a fire burning in his eyes. He was enjoying this as much as I was. I knew I would never forget this moment. This was the best night of my life. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have him fuck me. I loved it when he took charge and dominated me. His hands moved back down to my breasts, his fingers tweaking my nipples.

"Such a little slut, letting me use you like this. You like how my big dick feels, slut?"

His cock was like a battering ram, slamming into me, and stretching my tight hole. My juices coated his shaft, allowing him to slide in and out easily. My body quivered and shook as he kept fucking me. "Yes, it's so- fuck- so fucking big," I moaned. His cock was relentless, pounding into me harder and harder. He was showing no mercy, his cock hammering away at my cunt. I was his plaything, his fuck toy. He was going to use me however he wanted, and I was going to enjoy every second of it.

"That's right, you're a little whore," he grunted, as he greedily massaged my tits.

"Oh god, yes! Fuck me! Use me! I'm yours, do whatever you want to me. I'm your whore," I moaned.

"Damn straight, slut. You're my fucking whore."

My mind was swimming, and I couldn't think straight. All I could focus on was the pleasure. His cock was like an iron rod, splitting me in half. I could feel every inch of him sliding into me. It felt incredible. "Yes, yes, I love it. Give it to me," I moaned.

"That's a good little slut. Take it," he groaned, his fingers digging into the flesh of my breasts.

The room was filled with the sounds of our moans and groans, and the slapping of his balls against my ass. Our bodies were covered in sweat, and we were both breathing heavily. His cock was relentless, pounding away at my pussy. I was completely helpless, pinned under his weight, his hands gripping my tits. He was in total control, and I was loving every second of it.

"Oh, God, yes. That's it, baby. Give it to me. Show me what you've got. Show me what a fucking man you are. Come on, pound that tight little pussy," I encouraged him.

"Fuck, I'm getting close," He growled, slamming his cock into my sopping wet pussy.

I could feel his cock pulsing. He was close, and so was I. I was right on the edge, teetering on the brink of another powerful orgasm.

"Yes, baby, come for me. Come all over me," I moaned.

His body tensed and he grunted, his hips thrusting forward. He pulled his cock out of me and began stroking it over my stomach. A stream of hot cum shot out of the tip, splattering onto my chest. Another shot landed on my neck, followed by several smaller ropes on my stomach My body quivered as his warm cum coated my skin.

"you're a filthy slut, letting me cover you in my cum," he taunted.

I was breathless, my pussy aching and sore. "Fuck, that was intense," I muttered.

He laid beside me, panting. "Yeah, that was something else. Your cunt is like a vice," He praised.

"So was your cock, that thing's a beast," I told him.

"Thanks, you weren't bad yourself," he laughed.

We laid there for a while, catching our breath and basking in the afterglow. It had been an incredible experience, and I was glad it had happened. I would always remember this night.

"Well, that was fun. We should do this again sometime," He suggested.

"Not happening. My poor little pussy needs some rest. That monster of yours is dangerous, especially since it seems to know no bounds, and is able to just go and go and go," I laughed.

"I'll let you have some recovery time. Besides, we still have the whole weekend ahead of us. We'll be plenty busy, won't we?" He grinned.

I rolled over and kissed him, running my hand along his toned abs. "Mmmm, don't count on it."

"If you say so," he smirked.

"Yeah, yeah," I mumbled. I got out of bed and my legs wobbled. "Jesus, you've really done a number on me," I chuckled.

"I aim to please," he teased.

"Whatever," I called, while walking to his bathroom.

"Hey," he said, causing me to pause.

"Hmmm?"

"I hope you've enjoyed yourself, because this is far from over. In fact, we've only just begun. Just you wait and see."