I am Taking This Wife!

Story Info
Sexy wife with an ungrateful husband.
1.2k words
3.94
35.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This true event happened at a party I attended, and a memory I will not forget.

First, I want to start out by saying the names have been changed, never will the real names of the people in my stories be used. I have attended two other parties at this couple's house; the names I will use are Pam and Mike. We met through mutual friends and the last two parties were a lot of fun, so when I got an invited to this party it was a no brainer, I was going.

Pam is a stunning brown-haired woman, she is a thick natural woman, her breast is 38C cup, 5'6" 145lbs wearing a loose pleated skirt and a deep V cut type tee shirt, and this accented her natural breast beautifully. Her husband Mike was a 6 foot 220lbs and a total douche bag. Mike was the type that told a joke and only the two people that hangout with him would laugh if you get my point.

It was a summer evening very nice out and there were about nine people in the backyard talking. When the conversation of old youth kissing games came up "ie. Spin the bottle, truth or dare". We were all laughing and talking about the greatest parts of the game, add alcohol to the mix people start telling more than usual. The last two parties at Pam and Mike threw, Pam was being very flirty, I always just blew it off and thought of it as to much alcohol and that she was just friendly.

Regardless of the reasoning, Pam always looked fucking hot and not once did I not want to fuck her. The first two parties I did not make any moves just in case I was wrong about Pam actions. The last party Pam had on a jean skirt and a bikini top she looked very hot. Pam starting flirting with me again but this time I called her bluff I really wanted to fuck this lady.

After talking about the games and reflecting on great memories, I was getting very horny now. Pam was making it worse, by walking by and grabbing me in the crotch area, and putting her arms around me from behind, and giving me hugs. Pam came right up to me and said you look horny and walked by again this time flashing her ass. As she was walking away, the cockiness came out of me and I said, "that ass is mine tonight", she looked back, with this come and get it smirk on her face.

About twenty minutes passed and both Mike friends left with the women they came with, both of Mike friends were also idiots that's probably why they were all friends. This is normally when Mike leaves the party and goes to bed at least the last two parties I have been too. It seemed like most the people there did not like Mike and only came to the parties because they were friends of Pam. He is always asleep way before everyone at the party leaves, at least the last two parties.

This time Mike was on the sofa drinking another beer, when I noticed Pam walking out towards the garage. She was washing a woman shirt that spilled a drink on it earlier, so I followed her into the garage. She never saw me coming, she turned around, and I grabbed her and started kissing her, while fondling her tits though her shirt. After about a minute or two, I slid my hands down to her skirt lifting it and putting my hand under it, now fondling her panties that covered her pussy. Pulling her panties to the side and slipping my fingers in Pam now dripping wet pussy, she was moaning loudly.

In my ear, she was telling me how good my fingers felt in her pussy, when a drunken woman entered the garage looking for the bathroom. Pam fixed herself quickly, she was red and flushed from messing around, and she turned around with this smirk or her face and just shook her head walking away. I walked out of the garage and there were about twelve people still at the party. Walking into the living room, I see Mike passed out on the sofa, and I mean out cold. Now, I have precum coming out of my cock, I am horny and ready to fuck like an animal. I was determined to fuck Pam tonight.

Pam walks into the family room with an embarrassed look on her face, she knows Mike is passed out. Pam was asking how am I going to get him up to bed, I said I will help her, and I went and got another person to help me get Mike to his room. The other guy I recruited helped me carry Mike up the stairs into their bedroom. We tossed him on the bed, he never moved, he was out snoring away.

The person who helped me left and went back to the party; Pam said thanks and started taking Mike shoes off. As I was walking out of the room, I turned and looked, Pam was bent over her skirt was raised up and I saw those legs up to her panties. That took me over the edge, I walked over and held her bent over, Pam said you can't do this here. Mike is going to wake, up at this point I didn't care, and ran my hand under her skirt this time pulling off her panties and started fingering her hard.

Pam tensed at first, but was still dripping wet from earlier, after about a minute she started loosening up and began moaning , "saying that's it finger my hot wet pussy baby". Grabbing her hair and pulled her up, I took her to the other side of the bed and threw her down on the bed. Pam's head was resting on Mike's leg, she had this lust in her eyes, with a fuck me please look on her face. Then she said we can't do this her please he might wake up, I pulled my pants down, my cock was hard as a rock.

I grabbed her legs, pulled her a little towards the edge of the bed, and slipped my cock into her till the hilt. Pam had this look on her face of ecstasy and I started slamming my cock in and out of her pussy, kissing her, and squeezing her tits. Now Pam was moaning very loud and she started squirting all over my cock, I reached down and grabbed her neck and asked her how her pussy feels, she started Cumming again. I knew I was not going to last much longer and told Pam I am about to cum.

Pam said she wanted to taste me, but I had other Ideal, I was Cumming in her pussy, it was mine now, and I was claiming it with my cum. I could feel it coming up my shaft and launching into Pam pussy filling her up, that made Pam cum again. I stayed in her for a minute she just looked at me with a smile on her face flush red catching her breath. When I pull my cock out of her dripping pussy, I wanted her to taste me with her on pussy juices on my cock. Pam looked at me, and with this smile, she just started sucking my cock clean.

After Pam cleaned my cock, I picked up my pants and walked out of the room and out of the house leaving the party. I fucked Pam one other time this time she was separated from Mike and in her own house, but that's another story.