I am Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie's tongue exploded in his mouth, urgently seeking its mate and elevating his responses. She eagerly parted her legs, offering him easy access to her most private area. His talented fingers outlined her slit, softly following the contours of her cunt lips, sliding up and down them and sending electric shocks throughout her body as he did so. He began a tactile massage of her clit and found it throbbing beneath his touch. Not to be outdone, Angie unzipped his pants hoping to find him wearing underwear. She discovered his silk boxers and wrapped her hand around his shaft inside his pants but on the outside of his boxers. She urgently wanted to touch his flesh, but fought off that urge with all of her being, in order to remain faithful to her husband. When her hand began stroking his manhood through his underwear, she suddenly arched her back and succumbed to her first orgasm. Her body spasmed unrelentingly. She let the explosive tidal wave wash over her body and received the pleasures that were being released.

While she was cumming, Angie sucked Gabe's tongue deeply into her mouth and sucked on it like it was his cock, stimulating it for all she was worth. The act somehow fed into her psyche, enhancing her own pleasure while elevating his.

When her undulations finally ceased, Gabe removed his hand from her crotch and began working heavily on her breasts and moved his kisses from her mouth to her neck. He held one breast firmly with his hand squeezing her flesh making her nipple taut as he rubbed his finger back and forth through her blouse and bra to tease her nipples. Angie is one of those women who dearly love having their necks kissed and continued squeezing and releasing his cock like it was a squeeze ball. As he continued his erotic assault on her, she moved her hand to occasionally cup his balls through his boxers and tantalize him in her own way.

Although two-thirds of the time had already elapsed, Gabe wanted to make good use of every second he had with this angel. He moved his body over hers, placing himself between her spread legs and laid down between them, with his crotch rubbing up against hers. He instinctively knew that if he betrayed her trust this early on, he would lose her and his object was to make her his total conquest. So he carefully remained within the boundaries that they'd discussed and never tried to remove a single garment from either of them.

He looked lustfully into her eyes, seeing her lust reflected right back at him. He planted his face on hers, French kissing her with enthusiastic zeal while he slowly began gyrating on her crotch and dry humping her. Even through her thong panties and pantyhose, Angie readily felt Gabe's hard cock pressing into her, sliding up and down dry humping her, and grinding into her. He was achieving the desired result. He could see her eyes begin to roll up as she became lost in the passion of the moment. Her hands grabbed his ass and desperately pulled his body into hers as she wrapped her calves around his legs, locking them together in an erotic lovers' embrace.

As soon as he felt her body begin to convulse, Gabe stepped up his efforts lunging into her for all he was worth. Unable to hold back her passion any longer, she gave him words usually reserved solely for her husband. "Yes, Yes, YES!! Don't stop! Keep it up! I'm cumming, oh God am I ever cumming! NNgggggghhhhhh," she groaned for all she was worth. Gabe wisely remained silent lest he cross a forbidden threshold too early. He rode her to ecstatic bliss until she had been totally drained of everything she could give.

Then Gabe jumped up off of her towards the foot of the bed, dragging a pillow with him, "Stay right there, don't move a muscle. PLEASE! I give you my word, I won't touch you."

She gave him a puzzled look but didn't move her body in any way. Then her puzzlement was met with understanding when she saw him fish his cock out of his pants and jack off onto the pillow. He was staring right between her spread legs with her dress pulled up to her belly. She was surprised to see his beautiful cock in all its glory. It was even more alluring than she had imagined and she had imagined a lot! Within just a few strokes, she saw his cum stream out and splatter all over the pillow. Blasting pearls of his seed, she could hear the liquid impact the fabric as spurt after spurt jetted away from him. She was fascinated at the lustful expression on his face, and she realized that if she thought he was sexy before, his sexy-factor had just been elevated to a whole new level! She returned a huge smile, knowing that she alone had made such a sexy hunk become uncontrollably driven by desire for her. Of course, what he was doing was admittedly fair because, after all, he'd already given her two orgasms, so she couldn't very well deny him this one.

After he could not squeeze out another single drop, Gabe stuffed his still pulsing dick back in his boxers and knelt on the bed beside her, giving her yet another passionate French kiss. As their tongues intertwined, the thirty minute timer went off, announcing the end of their lascivious session. But she didn't just jump right up immediately. She continued kissing him, basking in the afterglow of her own orgasms while appreciating her indirect participation in his as well. She was pleased to see him honor his word and not try to coax her into going further than they had originally agreed which bolstered her growing belief in Gabe as a man true to his word.

As she ended their passion filled kiss, she said, "Time's up, and thank you; that was more than I had expected. But I appreciate you honoring your word and not pushing me. Thank you."

"Angie, you are the most intoxicating woman I have ever met, and that includes my wife. I mean, I love her, really I do, but she can't bring out the passions within me like you do. No one ever has before, and I dare say, no one else ever will. You are more than a dream come true for me. Thank YOU! Now I best let you get back to work before any questions are raised."

She smiled and stood up, straightening out her dress and realizing that it was hopelessly wrinkled. "Crap, now what am I gonna do?" She said with exasperation.

Looking at her unsuccessfully trying to smooth out the wrinkled evidence of their activity, he offered, "Look, I need to get going myself because I do have several matters to tend to for this upcoming meeting with some potential clients and also turn in some paperwork for extra vacation weeks," he said grinning. "Why don't I head on out? I'll leave my key here in the room when I leave. That way, you'll know that no one else can enter while you're in here because there are no other keys. Then you can use the iron and ironing board over there to iron out your dress and return to work looking fresh as a daisy. No one else will be here to see you in your glory while you iron it, but my imagination will work overtime, I assure you."

Angie smiled relieved at his thoughtfulness and insight and said, "Thank you Gabe. That's what I'll do. I appreciate you being a gentleman about this. I hope your meetings go well."

Gabe walked over to her, picked up her hand, gave it a brief kiss, and walked out of the room, leaving his key behind and left her to her ironing. After he left, she couldn't resist the temptation to dip her finger into the pearly liquid pooled on the pillow and taste his cum. The first sample was just to get a sense of his taste. The other three times were just because she liked it.

Angie ironed out her dress to where there was no evidence that she had been involved in anything untoward. She returned to work within a reasonable time and there were no repercussions from her tryst, either at work or at home.

When Wayne returned home from work the next day, he had exciting news, but was still a bit wary of sharing it, so he decided to wait and see if Angie acted any differently or if she asked him if anything exciting had happened at work that day, but she had acted no differently nor did she appear frustrated that he had not shared his good news. He waited two days to tell her and she was as excited as could be, as if she were learning of it for the first time. That, coupled with the fact that Brandon and Terry had received the same extra bonus week of paid vacation convinced him that this particular bonus was on the up and up.

Just as soon as he had told her about it, Angie began excitedly looking online for beach destinations for them to take their first week long vacation together as husband and wife. They had a wonderful time vacationing together and their bond was growing ever stronger. Wayne reasoned that perhaps her attraction to his boss was waning and that maybe she did want to be with her husband only, after all. He observed nothing that would make him believe that she wanted to be with anyone else other than him.

Their vacation week at the beach reinvigorated their marriage, not that it had become stale by any means. But having the extra time with no shift work and no interruptions was blissful to them both. Their bond was stronger than it had ever been.

* * * * * *

It was Monday, August 14th that Angie received a call in her office at 10 am. "Hello Angie, got a minute to talk to an old friend?"

"Why hello Gabe. I'd recognize that deep resonant voice anywhere." She said excitedly.

"You flatter me. Thank you. Anyway, I'm calling to see if you might have time to meet me for lunch today at D'Angelo's, that new Italian place over on Market Street, my treat.

"D'Angelo's? I hear that's a really nice place over on the other side of town. Wayne and I have talked about going there sometime, but haven't made it there yet."

"I've heard good things about it too. That's why I wanted to try it out the first time with someone very special. Say 1:00? It'll definitely be worth your while."

Angie's crotch was moistening just hearing his voice. "1:00? I believe I can make that kind sir. See you then."

"It's a date" he said, and then they both hung up. Angie wondered what new circumstances might present themselves. With Gabe, it was always a surprise, and a pleasant one at that. Angie had masturbated numerous times recalling their last encounter and even thought of Gabe on occasion when Wayne was fucking her missionary. She arrived five minutes early only to find him already seated. She ordered the most expensive dish on the menu and Gabe didn't even flinch. He ordered the wine for them both. They engaged in small talk until the food arrived.

Angie began, "First off Gabe, I want you to know that I appreciate your being a man of your word. Wayne and I enjoyed a fabulous vacation at the beach for a week and we had a marvelous time. But I don't think that's why you're here. I know you have something on your mind or you wouldn't have contacted me like this."

"Always direct and to the point. That's one of the many things I have come to love about you Angie. And I'm more than pleased that you two lovebirds made good use of the bonus vacation time. As you may have already guessed, that's sort of why we're here. I was hoping to interest you in something else that might help you and Wayne along in your lives together."

"Oh? We'll you've certainly got my attention. What are you getting at Gabe?"

"Well, as you know, Wayne has been working the alternating shift hours ever since he came on board with us and I can imagine that his second shift hours could be a drag on your relationship. I mean during the weeks he's gone all evening on the second shift."

"I'm listening" Angie inserted.

"I'm not gonna mince words with you Angie. You enthrall me. Ever since we were 'together' a while back in that hotel room, I've found it difficult to think of anything else." He put his hand over hers. When he did so, she felt waves of passion course through her body at his mere touch.

He continued, "As you can imagine, I'm smitten with you, girl and I'd like to think of a way that we both could benefit from coming together again."

"Yes? Go on." Angie said encouragingly.

"I was thinking about moving two of our alternating shift workers to becoming full time day shift workers. Is that something that you might want to see happen for Wayne, Angie? I mean, if he was never gone at nights any longer working the second shift, but was able instead to be home with you every evening from now on, would you like to see such a thing happen?"

"Oh my, yes! Something like that would be awesome!"

"I thought as much. I'd have to pull quite a few strings to make the arrangements. I've even found a way to keep my name out of this one to make it even less questionable to Wayne. That is if you're really interested in helping make this happen for him."

Angie's smile dropped as she realized that there would be another cost to her. There always was. Yet the price she pays has always been a passionate experience for her every time. She never regretted a moment of her time spent with him. She wondered what he wanted in return this time.

"What, specifically, do you have in mind, Gabe? Like I've told you before. I won't cheat on my husband and have sex with you."

"I understand where you're coming from Angie, really I do and I respect you all the more for it. I want you to know up front, I'm not talking about any kind of penetrative or vaginal sex, I assure you. What I have in mind is of the oral variety. We've already both touched each other intimately and shared some awfully powerful orgasms between us, I hope you'll agree. I was just thinking of taking it up a notch, but definitely not all the way. Are you open to 69 with me Angie? We'll make each other cum, much like we did before but this time by adding oral, it'll be extra special to us both. You already know me to be a man of my word and I'll be the perfect gentleman. I want this to be something very special between us and not something sordid or nasty in any way. I promise to treat you like the queen you are." He said hopefully.

"69 huh? I suppose that means we'd both need to be naked."

"Yes, Angie. I think you'll agree that is the best way to enjoy it."

She shuddered in response to the rampant thoughts of sucking on his cock as he licked her clit and it was a wanton desire rising up from within her. Yet, she didn't want to cross any line in actually cheating on her beloved husband.

"Do I have to give you and answer right now? Can I have some time to think about it?"

"Of course, of course. Tell you what. As you know, Wayne is working second shift the rest of this week before switching to first shift for the next two weeks. If you can let me know one way or another by Wednesday, then I'd like to get up with you on Friday evening, after you get off work. I'll make a phone call after we part Friday night and he'll get his notice of shift upgrade before he leaves work that very night. He won't have to spend another single day working second shift! Wouldn't that be great?"

Angie looked at Gabe longingly, "Yes, that would be great, and I'm sure that being with you would be great also. I just need some time to think about it before jumping into anything willy-nilly. I'll let you know something by Wednesday then. Thank you also for this wonderful lunch."

As they parted, he kissed her on the cheek and said, "Thank you for being the most beautiful woman alive. And remember, not another evening alone at home without him. That should count for something."

After eating her supper alone as she had done many times before, Angie thought how wonderful it would be to have her loving husband with her at home every evening, not just two weeks on and off. As she laid in bed again, alone and drifted off to sleep, she seemed to miss her husband's presence even more than usual, perhaps now because there was something she could do about it, making it within her grasp. Yet there was the cost to consider. Of course Wayne would never ever learn about what she has done already, nor what she is considering doing, but SHE would know. Gabe would know. He was risking just as much as she, if not more. So there is no way he would ever compromise them. All these thoughts pervaded her mind as she drifted off to never-never-land.

Wednesday morning, Angie called Gabe from her office. "There's a small park right around the corner from my office. I brought my lunch today and plan on eating it in the park. If you can meet me there at 12:15, we can discuss things there."

"I'll be there" he said. Rushes of excitement infused her body as she considered what might happen. Angie was seated on a park bench alone, away from a cluster of picnic tables. She figured they'd have their conversation privately, yet be innocently out in the open should anyone see them together.

"Thank you for meeting me like this. I just wanted to maintain my normal routine." She said.

"Meeting you anywhere, any time is ALWAYS my pleasure Angie, I assure you."

She smiled at his eagerness, delighting in his dutiful attention. "I've thought long and hard about your offer. I want you to know that this is an extremely tough decision for me to make because I don't want to cheat on my husband. I realize that Bill Clinton's definition of sex doesn't include oral, but I'm not Bill Clinton nor Monica Lewinski. But ever since you've made this option available, for some reason, I am more acutely aware of my husband's absence in the evenings and at night and feel it more intensely than I ever have before. I suppose that's because it's within my power to do something about it. I haven't made a decision yet, one way or the other. What I need is for you to lay out all of the specifics. And I do mean ALL. I know the 'who', but I need the what, where and when in explicit detail so that I can make an informed decision with no surprises. Convince me Gabe." Angie picked up her sandwich and took a bite, looking away as he considered his response.

Gabe desperately wanted to touch her, to put his arm around her. Physical contact always aids in his powers of persuasion. But being out in the open like this, he knew better than to violate her trust and potentially compromise them in any way.

In his deepest, sexiest voice, he began, "As I've said before, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever met, and I mean inside as well as outside. I admire your loyalty. I admire your love for your husband. He is one lucky guy to have found you and married you. Believe me when I say I don't wish to take anything away from that. In fact, at every turn, you've heard me say nothing but kind words about Wayne and everything we've done together has worked only to bring you two even closer together. So I am not a threat to you or your marriage in any way. That being said, I love every moment with you and when we part, I am ecstatic to have shared the time we've had, but I am always looking forward to the future."

Gabe paused and continued, "As to the logistics, I have given that a lot of thought. Nothing is carved in stone, and if you have any concerns or suggestions, we can incorporate the best of both of our ideas as best serves our purposes. Andrea is leaving tomorrow evening for Boston, 850 miles away from here. That's where her parents live, where she grew up. She's planning to stay with them for a nice visit and then fly back Sunday night. She's leaving on Thursday because of the reduced ticket prices by avoiding Friday air travel. So she will not be around to become suspicious of anything. As you know, Wayne will be at work from 3 pm until midnight Friday night. Now you can see why I was suggesting that night as an excellent option."

"What I had in mind is for you to go home Friday after work and take care of anything you need. To make sure none of your neighbors see a suspicious car pick you up, you could then drive to meet me at any restaurant of your choice. Tell me the name of your preference and I will ensure our reservations. I will wine you dine you and dance with you for as long as you like. When you're ready, we'll leave your car there and I'll drive us back to my place. I'll park the car in my garage and at night, no one will be able to identify you in any way. I'll do my best to make you comfortable and then we'll head to my bedroom. Once there, we'll do some making out to arouse our passions and then slowly lose our clothes. No wrinkles this time." He chuckled.

1...34567...22