I am Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll take it from there on the bed as comes natural to the both of us. If you're concerned about how much time I'm expecting this to take, I'd like it to last more than our last rigid thirty-minute encounter, but less than an hour. So probably somewhere around 45 minutes if that helps, but no timers, just what comes natural. I'd like us both to take our time learning each other's bodies and freely exploring the delights we each bring to this. I was thinking that we would both come close to the verge of orgasm, edging, if you will, several times and time it so that we would both cum at the exact same time. I want this to be special and create a lasting memory for both of us. Afterwards, you can shower alone or we can shower together, your choice. Then we'll get dressed and I'll drive you back to your car. I'll follow you all the way home to make sure that you get there safely, then I'll simply drive right on by and our wonderful evening will come to an end."

"My! Angie exclaimed. "I guess you HAVE given this a lot of thought and planning! But to be honest, I expected nothing less. Thank you for being so very thorough in explaining your plans, that's exactly what I needed. But I do have one other question." She added.

"Please ask.... Anything."

"Well, if we're both, well, you know, 'occupied' orally pleasing each other, how can we tell when either of us gets close to the 'edge' as you put it?" She inquired.

"Ahhhh.... Good point. Always thinking, and that's good. How about this? When either one of us gets close to the point of cumming, we just tap the other gently, with one hand as a signal indicating that 'if you don't stop, I'll cum'. That way when one of us gets close to cumming, the other one can back off for a bit before resuming once more. After about 45 minutes or so of back and forth, once we're both urgently tapping the other both at the same time, I'll just pick the time I think will best allow us to explode together and maximize the intensity of the blissful experience. How does that sound?"

Angie gave him her biggest smile. "More than agreeable. Thank you. As they say, the devil is in the details and I hate not knowing. "But...."

"But what, Angie?"

"But what if I don't get near and cum before the hour is up? Will this still be over after an hour?"

"Gabe thought for a second, "Are you saying that you don't think I could please you well enough to get you there, Angie?"

"No. Of course not. I'm not suggesting that at all."

"Well what ARE you saying then?"

"I was just wondering what might happen if I feel guilty at the time about being in 69 with another man besides my husband. I would definitely make sure you enjoyed yourself, but I just want to cover all the bases." Angie nervously said.

"Angie, you have nothing to worry about. Nothing at all. As I said, I am a man of my word. If I am unable to help you achieve climax within an hour, then I will completely understand and respect you in every way. We'll stop after the hour is up, whether we have complete success or not. All I ask is that you try. Nothing more, nothing less. I will NEVER force you in any way. Okay?"

"Okay, thank you. Yes, that's reassuring. Just two more little quick questions if that's alright?"

"Shoot Angie. You know you can ask me anything."

"Wayne's shift change will be permanent, right? And this, what we're planning, will be a one-time deal, right?"

"Absolutely. I would never try to trick you or switch on you or cheat you in any way. And yes, to your second question. I fully understand and agree that this is just a one-time deal. I will never try to press you for more once our bargain has been met. Does that sound agreeable to you?"

"As a matter of fact, every part of your plan seems perfect in every way. Wayne usually calls me around 7 pm when he takes his supper break. We normally talk for only ten minutes or so and then he goes to eat. I will already be showered and changed before then. How about we meet for a nice night of dinner and dancing at 8:00 pm at Green's Supper Club?"

Gabriel was beside himself with excitement inside, having won her over. Although she had taken some convincing, he was sure she would be worth the effort.

"I'll make the reservations just as soon as I get back to my office. Thank you Angie for making my day, and on Friday night, I hope to make yours." Like the dutiful gentleman, he took her hand and kissed it as a reminder of things to come, and then left the park with a spring in his step.

As Angie pondered the conversation she'd just had with 'Mr. Makes My Panties Wet', she was thinking dreamily about her upcoming session with him. On one hand she felt guilty about being so intimately involved with another man besides Wayne, but reasoned that it was not penetrative sex. She thought that perhaps she could become determined to not cum with Gabe, to appease or mitigate her guilty feelings. But then she reasoned that if she held off from having her orgasm, it would actually prolong the act and go the full hour. But if she gave herself totally to it, Gabe would be so turned on that it might be over in less than 45 minutes. 'Yes', she decided. Her full and uninhibited cooperation would make it end sooner, thus mitigating the time spent actually in the act itself. She was proud of her logic.

Angie stayed awake for Wayne's return home at 12:25 am that night. She told him how much she missed him and they made passionate love again together, and as she drifted off to sleep in her loving husband's arms, she was thinking that with her help, these late shift work hours would be gone forever and they could enjoy every weekday evening together from now on. She was sure she had made the right decision.

All day long on Friday, Angie had butterflies in her stomach. If she weren't already married, she could easily fall for Gabe. No, she didn't have any feelings of love for him; all her love was reserved for one and only one man, Wayne. But on a scale of one to ten rating Gabe for turn on factor as a stud, he was an eleven! She had dressed conservatively for work to avoid any suspicion. She never let on to anyone, not even any of her closest friends what she had been doing. After all, Gabe was not just another conquest, as in her glory days of slutdom. He was merely a means to an end, a way to help her husband get ahead. And she would do nearly anything for her husband.

She hit the shower just as soon as she got home. Then she took her sweet time getting dressed. For some strange reason, she wanted everything to be perfect. After all, Gabe had found her irresistible and she didn't want to let her image tarnish. She wore a tiny black thong, no bra and her little black dress with thigh high stockings. She was sure she'd make an impression on him and set the mood for the evening.

Wayne called right on time and they exchanged some small talk and their usual words of love. She told him she was going to watch TV for a while and turn in early because she'd had a full day at work. He said he'd TRY to keep his hands off her and let her sleep when he got home, but no promises.

Angie arrived at the supper club ten minutes early and found Gabe already sitting at a table for two. She figured him for an eager beaver tonight, and truth be told, she was every bit as excited as him. Since opportunities such as she had tonight were rare, she ordered the steak and lobster and it was as delicious as she'd hoped it to be. Gabe was in rare form, cutting up, laughing at her jokes, making interesting conversation, but in true gentleman form, never saying a word overtly sexual, which she dearly appreciated.

After dinner they danced. Most of the music was perfect for slow dancing and they fell into their molded forms together on the dance floor as they occasionally bumped their crotches together or straddled their legs. They were discrete, but they were both immensely and freely flirting and enjoying themselves on the dance floor, just as any lovers would do.

When Angie returned from the ladies room and sat back down at the table with Gabe, she pressed her hand into his and he was surprised to receive her thong panties wadded up for him. Of course he instantly recognized what they were and slid the wet garment into his coat pocket. Then he nonchalantly sniffed his hand, immediately enjoying her scent. It was then that Gabe winked at her in recognition and suggested, "Angie, this has been a glorious evening so far, I hope you will agree. If I may be so bold, would now be a good time for us to try to make it an even better evening for us both?"

"I thought you'd never ask" Angie jovially replied.

Gabe took her hand and led her to his car, taking note of where she had parked hers for reference. They arrived at his house at about ten minutes 'til ten. He had left no outside lights on and used the remote to open the garage and quickly closed it behind them. He quickly scooted around to her side and opened the car door for her. "Please make yourself welcome to my humble abode" he offered in his deep low rumbling tone."

Angie gave him the biggest smile as she rose and walked into his home with Gabe's hand on her back, leading the way. "May I offer you some wine or spirits?" Gabe offered obsequiously as they walked through the kitchen.

"Any other time, I'd accept. Thank you. But since it's nearly 10:00 and I need to be in bed before midnight, I don't want us to feel rushed tonight. I want this to be special for us both."

"I completely agree, Angie. The restroom is upstairs and to your left if you want to freshen up. I'll be waiting in the bedroom to the left as you exit. Take your time. I can't tell you how excited I am to have this chance to share this time with you. As I said, and I truly mean it, please make yourself at home."

Within a few minutes, the two found themselves in the master bedroom. Gabe had disrobed to his red silk boxers and Angie still wore her LBD. Angie looked nervously at him and asked, "Is there another room with a bed in it besides this one? Knowing that this is where the two of you are together puts a dampener on things for me."

"Of course, Angie. How thoughtless of me. What was I thinking? Please come with me, just two doors down." And he guided her into one of their spare bedrooms.

When they stopped at the foot of the bed Gabe remarked, "Aren't you a little overdressed?"

Angie simply smiled at him and raised her arms over her head. Gabe obliged his partner by gently lifting the garment up over her head and off her body. It was then that he noticed that she was nude except for her thigh high stockings and her cellphone in her hand.

"Now who's overdressed?" she countered. Angie pulled his boxers down and tossed them aside. They both took in the view and both seemed mightily impressed. Since she knew she'd be soon sucking on this magnificent specimen of a cock, she meticulously studied it. Gabe's dick had sprung straight up, being freed from captivity. It was perfect in every way, easily an inch and a half or more, longer than Wayne's with a much greater girth as well. Angie's nipples were fully aroused as his eyes gazed longingly at her exposed crotch.

She said, "I hope you're not put off by this. Wayne has a thing for a full bush so I keep it this way for him."

"Not at all. I think it makes you all the more mysterious." Noticing her phone in her hand he asked, "Do you need to make a call?"

"Please don't take this the wrong way Gabe. I promise you I don't want to rush this any more than you do. But sometimes I can let time slip away and it is absolutely imperative that I be home and in bed by midnight, so I thought I'd set a timer for the one hour maximum just to make sure I have enough time to make it home safe and sound. Is that alright?"

"More than alright Angie. It's perfect, just like you are." She beamed at his comment. "Rather than just jumping right into it, why don't you go ahead and start your timer and then, if you don't mind, I'd like us to do some kissing and caressing to start off with and get us both in the mood to savor each other better."

She smiled again and could feel wetness between her legs. He was going to find out very soon just how much of an effect he has on her. And she could clearly see the effect he was experiencing in return.

He walked to her and embraced her in his arms as he French kissed her, hoping to jump start her responses. She was instantly ready and responded by rubbing her breasts on his chest as they kissed. Both of them let their hands roam freely over their bodies as their passions grew. After only three or four minutes of making out, he gently guided her to a prone position on one side of the bed. Gabe laid down beside her and continued kissing her and let one hand brazenly explore her hairy mound. He was unaccustomed to so much hair but overlooked it knowing her treasure was lying in wait. Apparently she liked that very much and she wrapped her hand around his cock in return. He then erotically tongue-kissed her neck as he continued his digital ministrations. When his mouth found a breast, he teased her, licking around the nipple for a bit before enveloping it in his mouth. He used his tongue to lavish her nipple with the warmth of his body elevating her passion all the more.

Eventually he kissed his way down to her thighs and as he arrived, Angie parted them widely for him to have complete access. Gabe wasted no time in uncovering her wantonness. She was a ripe peach aching to be plucked and he rejoiced being at the precipice of finally achieving a milestone with her. On his knees with his face in her crotch, he languidly kissed and nuzzled her womanhood. Her receptiveness to his offerings made him extremely thankful to be where he was. His cock was throbbing now as Angie gently caressed his crotch with one hand as if she had been doing it for years. There was no hesitancy that he could detect.

Gabe's tongue and lips found and parted her hirsute mound, locating her slit, mixing her wetness with his creating an intoxicating scent they both appreciated. Hoping to make this an experience she would not soon forget, he wrote the Chinese alphabet on her pussy with the tip of his tongue, inducing her to writhe beneath him. Angie was soon lost in the moment, thinking of nothing else but the electric sensations between her legs, guiltless and with a different kind of passion than she normally experienced with her husband.

Not wishing for her to peak too soon, he pulled off her and rolled over onto his back on the bed and used both hands to gently guide her into a 69 position above him. He felt that she would appreciate the freedom of being on top with him trapped underneath. This was the moment he had waited for so long. Angie gazed longingly at the gravity defying dick poised right beneath her face. She took in its handsomeness. It was a truly majestic thing of beauty to her. The fact that it was about an inch and a half longer than her husband's wasn't a huge deal to her, but its massive girth impressed her immeasurably. It had been quite a long time since she had sampled a cock of this caliber and was looking forward very much to milking it.

When she saw this magnificent cock freely offered up for her, it was just as if a switch within her automatically flipped on, and she readily lapsed into full slut-mode. As the shaft slowly disappeared inside her mouth, she existed solely to service this cock. She began with her cottonmouth technique, one she perfected during her slutty years. Gabe was floored by the sensations. It was as if a jar of warm wet cotton balls was sliding up and down his dick. He'd never felt anything quite like it. There were no discernable parts of her mouth detectable by him other than total envelopment of this exquisite wet and warm feeling. She knew that he would get to the verge of orgasm slowly over time this way and since there was plenty of time. She planned to tease him there agonizingly slowly.

Angie had dreamed of this session with him ever since he first proposed it, so that she was getting close much more quickly than he was. Within a few short minutes, she found herself tapping on his thigh to indicate her proximity to orgasm as previously agreed. She thought to herself that this stud was also a careful planner, striving to maximize the erotic potential of every sexual encounter, at least he was that way with her. Gabe immediately stopped orally teasing her clit when he felt her taps and changed up to kissing all over her crotch to maintain intimate contact, yet relieve her imminent urgency for orgasm.

After approximately twenty minutes of her painstaking cottonmouth treatment, he couldn't help but groan his slow frustrations loudly. While it was a wonderfully immersive sensory experience for him, his desire to arrive at the pinnacle of orgasm soon overtook his emotions. Never before had a woman so masterfully contained and controlled him as she was now effortlessly doing.

Sensing his imminent arrival, she slowed her technique further to both tease him and allow him to keep from cumming as he arrived at the precipice. Finally he tapped her leg, fast and firm. One more delicious stroke inside her mouth would have done him in. She ceased her cottonmouth and moved to kiss and lick his balls, keeping his interest high until her next assault.

They continued the dance of pleasuring to the edge of bliss and erotic distraction before continuing. As his energetic lapping, licking and sucking her womanhood drove her into a near frenzy, she also stepped up her energy, deeply sucking on his cock for all she was worth. She made nearly two thirds of its length disappear inside her mouth each and every sucking stroke. Quite a lot of tapping was occurring on a regular basis between the sixty-nining couple.

Eventually Gabe encouraged her to roll over on her side and he rolled with her as well. He felt this position lent itself to be more relaxing for them as they neared his ultimate objective. Her juices were effusively flowing from her slit as he hungrily devoured her in the most pleasurable ways. She massaged his balls with both hands as she grew to be even more active. She wasn't sure of the time because she was totally absorbed in the activity. She'd promised him a good time and she was desperate to prove that she too was a woman of her word. They were now both aching to cum, but she had to wait on him to trigger their simultaneous orgasms.

To encourage him to do so, Angie pulled out all the stops and rapidly sucked on his throbbing shaft like a madwoman. He became feverish when tapping her to prevent his orgasm and he was just barely staving it off. When she felt his face pressing almost painfully deep into her crotch, she could sense he was losing control and bobbed her head back and forth non-stop like a machine with the deepest suction she could develop. She tapped him one more time as she herself was about to lose control but this time he didn't stop. His body tensed as he kept sucking and tonguing her clit enthusiastically with no hesitation as she sensed his dick swelling to its greatest girth. The first burst of semen hitting the back of her throat almost choked her but it also triggered her orgasm as well. Their stifled groans were subdued only because they both had mouthfuls of flesh obstructing their vocalizations. They zealously continued their oral assaults as pulse after pulse from each of them coursed like waves of electricity. Angie wantonly swallowed every drop of his man-juice, making certain to exceed his expectations. After thirty seconds or so, all of the energy was drained from them both. They just continued laying there like that, the only movements being his tongue occasionally grazing her clit and her tongue slowly crossing back and forth swathing his frenulum.

After a couple of minutes of erotic exhaustion, Gabe rolled her onto her back and then he moved around and laid down on top of her between her legs. He didn't try to make any kind of penetration, but he wanted to passionately kiss her to seal their sexual bonding as they both came down from their mind blowing oral experiences. They could both taste each other's fluids as they kissed but it only added to their bonding. She grabbed his ass as he kissed her, knowing she would be safe in doing so. He had proven he would never cross a line without her full prior approval.

1...45678...22