I am________

Story Info
A three person love story.
16.5k words
3.72
9.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lrhustler
lrhustler
107 Followers

I Am___________

By: by lrhustler

Ray and I meet on our college campus. Ray had a college roommate Susan who become a life-long friend with Susan. This is the story of the transformation of the relationship between the three of us (Ray, Susan, and I (James)).

In my sophomore year, I walked into my chemistry laboratory class five minutes before the lab was to start. My eyes immediately fell upon the best looking pair of female legs I had ever seen. They were long, beautifully brown, and muscular. This college girl was sitting on a lab stool wearing this mini skirt which revealed those legs. I was normally a reserved guy who would have never gone up to someone as good looking as Ray. In this case, summing all my courage, I introduced myself and start up a conversation with this physically fit and beautiful female. That bold move on my part changed forever the lives of three people.

Ray was surprisingly receptive to my advance. She started talking about the lab class and challenged me as to which of us would get the better grade. Normally, I would have had no problem accepting such a challenge, but I wanted nothing to possibly come between us, so I just said, "not competitors but study colleagues". I wanted any excuse to spend time with this woman.

After the lab class ended, I walked Ray out of the building into the campus square. As we were walking and talking, out of nowhere this girl came up and hugged Ray, almost knocking her over. That, of course, was Susan. Ray introduced us and told me that Susan and she met in their freshman year and since then have been dorm roommates and inseparable friends. Susan was also nice looking but I had eyes only for Ray.

As the three of us became friends, I noticed that the differences between Ray and Susan were almost night and day. Ray was the serious, studious, and conservative person where Susan had that "Free go lucky devil may care" personality. This difference was also evident in their different dating styles. Ray, before me, had only 2 boyfriends, while Susan had a different one every three to four weeks. Susan would be on a high when she started a new relationship and when she ended one, she would be very low.

The college dorm had a liberal policy concerning boys being in a girl's dorm room. Boys were permitted during the day only if the door to the room remained open. Violation of that rule meant the girl would lose her dorm room.

Very often, I would be in Ray's and Susan's room studying with Ray when Susan would come rushing in crying and depressed over the breakup with her latest boyfriend. Susan would immediately throw herself into Ray's arm seeking Ray's embrace so she could cry her eyes out attempting to receive comfort and reassurance from Ray. When that occurred, I would quietly gather my stuff and leave them alone.

Ray and I over that year realized that we wanted a life together. We kept it to ourselves that upon graduation and job employment, that we would be married. The remaining two years of our college relationship was a gradual increase in our physical relationship. Intercourse, however, was kept for our wedding night (I know, that was totally not the norm). As the time for our wedding approached, we did start getting into some petting.

On our wedding night, as one would expect, the sex was awkward in that neither of us really know how to proceed, how to ensure that each other enjoyed what we were doing, and especially in how to excite and generate pleasure for each other. Thus, once penetrated in the missionary position, Ray was experiencing pain within her vagina, and it was even painful for me (since I am not circumcised and the pulling back of the fore skin was painful). While the mutual pain our first sexual experience was somewhat unsatisfying. Ray was really disappointed and seem to hold that against me.

As time when along over those first two year, our sex life did not really improve as we continued only having sex in the missionary position with no touching or foundling prior to my entering her. If I tried any type of foreplay, Ray would resist that. That was due to Ray's resentment of what happen on our wedding night and her unwillingness to try things to spice up our sex life. I, on the other hand, did some research by reading and watching porn. I then knew how good sex could be and what to do but could not get Ray to try things to spice up our sex life.

During those first two years of living together, Ray continued her friendship with Susan. At least every other month, Susan would pop up at our front door seeking Ray's comfort for another of her failed relationships. You need to understand, Susan was very sexually active according to her accounts of her sexually activities, which she freely shared with Ray and me. It was apparent that Susan could really "Fuck". So, sex was not her problem. Her problem was the choice of the type of guys that she dated. They were in for the sex but not for a real relationship. Susan would send a few days living with us after each of her episodes. There were times when I felt that I was living with two women! That really didn't bother me, I like Susan as a friend. At times, her being in our home, gave Ray and I a much needed break from our sexual problems (there was no sex during those days when Susan was staying with us).

One night after Susan departed our house after recovering from her latest sexual mishaps, I sat down with Ray to have a frank discussion about our sex life or the lack there of. I explained to Ray that it was becoming difficult for me to continue being sexually unsatisfied and sexually deprived. Ray looked at me as if I had just lied with my hand on the bible!

"James, how can you look me in the eye and say that you are sexually deprived? We have sex 3 to 4 times a month"!

"Yes Ray 3 or 4 times out of possible 30 plus times a month. Do the math, I am deprived not only in the quantity but especially in the quality! Even though I climax, it feels like they could be bigger and better. You have never had an orgasm! That makes me feel less of a man if I can't bring you off".

"James, you have been listening to Susan describe, in great detail, her sexual experiences. Even though Susan has numerous and exciting climaxes, none of her relationships last more than a few months and then she comes running to me to comfort her. Why is it with her great sex, that she can never establish a long time relationship"?

"I have been giving ours and Susan situations a lot of thought over the last six months. I have been researching literature, social media, and the internet for answers. The conclusions I have arrived at are You are afraid to try anything new because of our disastrous wedding night. This fear has led you to believe that sex between us can never improve. That conclusion will one day lead you to seeking sexual satisfaction in the arms of another man (one with more experience than me). Your lack of willingness to try new things is going to drive me into the arms of a woman who has no qualms about doing various sexual things that some in society consider abnormal or weird. I do not want that for either of us. I love you and you love me. We should be able to express that love physically and emotionally. So far in our marriage we have not had no holds bar physical and emotional sex where we put our whole bodies, minds, and our strengths into having sex".

"Now for Susan's problem of not being able to establish a long term relationship. What is the one prominent aspect of Susan relationship with guys"?

"I haven't noticed anything that standout about Susan's relationships".

"I am aware that you haven't noticed. Susan always tries to dominate her boyfriends"! No man worth his salt will take that for too long. So, Susan comes running to you to comfort when they have had enough and leave her".

"So, Ray, if you think our marriage is worth saving, (because if it continues as it is now, within a year, I will leave you and seek a divorce), I am asking you to consider what I have just told you. Start doing your own research on how to improve our marriage. When you have done so, ask me to sit down with you to have a frank discussion on the state of our marriage and how to save it."

"James, I know things could be better between us in our sexual lives. But these problems are not worth getting divorced over! I am accepting of our sex lives. All the other aspects of our marriage are good and so I am willing to continue as we are. There is no need for change".

"You say that today. But soon all the sexual things that Susan is enjoying and telling you about will eventually make you realize what you are missing. That will lead you to despise me and your seeking what you need and are not getting from our sex lives from someone else. Tell me that listening to Susan's sexual escapades do not, on some level, make you somewhat excited and desire the same for yourself"?

For the first time ever, I saw confusion on Ray's face.

"James, let me give some thought to what you have just told me. You know that I love you. I will do as you have asked me to. I will need at least three months to really explore the things you have mentioned".

"Ray, three months is more than fair. Sometime in those three months', it will be up to you to engage me in a conversation about what we spoke of today. If you do not have that conversation with me within the three months' time frame, I will take it mean that you still feel things are fine and you do not think change is needed. I will then, on my own, start arrangements for our divorce. Do you agree"?

With a sad look on her face, Ray agreed.

During the time leading up to our major discussion on our love life and our continuing to be together, Ray spurned any attempt I made for sex between us. As the deadline approached, I was entering into a major depression over the fear that Ray's attitude was a forecast of the end of our marriage.

During those 3 months, Susan came over twice seeking conform from Ray. Both of those occasions frustrated me to no end. Ray was still listening to Susan tell of Ray of her love life with no apparent effect on Ray's outlook on sex.

Two months and 29 days later, Ray and I had the following conversation as we sat on the couch in our living room holding hands.

"James, I love you with my whole heart. What I have learned over these last 3 months has only confirmed and strengthened my love for you".

"Ray, my love for you has not changed. It has always been as strong as humanly possible for a man to love a woman".

"James, I now fully believe in the strength of your love for me. It takes love to go through what I have put you through. It was not intentional or mean spirited on my part. Looking back, I feel that a combination of my upbringing and religious beliefs have constrained my acceptance of what sex between a husband and wife can and should be. I have read a gambit of information on sex".

"I am presently struggling with how I feel about and what I want in my sexual relationship with you, my husband. To the right of where my sexual activities are now, there are extremes of sexual activities. I want to move far to the right with you, my husband. This will take a big adjustment on my part. I will need your help and patience in this journey to becoming what I desire to be sexually with you and just as important, with myself".

I was very pleased with what Ray had just told me. I got this sense of hope for our relationship and our marriage.

"Ray, thank you for going along with my suggestion of seeking information on the joys and pleasure that can be obtained sexually by an individual and a couple. I feel this sense of joy and hope for us as a couple. I understand that this journey to the right will take time and patience on my part as we work together to make our sex life the best it can be for the both of us. May I ask how far to the right do you aim go as a female and wife"?

"James, that you will discover at the end of our journey. As the point that I hope I will arrive at, I will proclaim to you, "I am now your _____". That is when you will know our journey is over and then you will have to decide if that sexual me is what you desire and need in our marriage".

"Ray, I am looking forward to that declaration"!

"James kiss me and that will be the beginning of our journey".

I reached over to Ray, picked her up by her arms so that we were facing each other. I looked her in the eyes before leaning into her to give her a gentle kiss. Surprisingly, Ray somewhat aggressively, returned the kiss. That something that she had never done before.

Taking a chance, I raise my hand to her breasts and gently fondled one of them. Prior to that, Ray would have pushed my hand away if I had done that to her. This time, she remained still and let me play for a short while. I thought, "A step in the right direction".

What she did next, totally convinced me that she really had committed to trying to open up our marriage. Ray reached between my legs, seeking my penis. She gently stoked me! That was the first time she had initiated touching my penis. Before, I had to move her hand to my penis where she would tentatively stroke it once before quickly pulling her hand away. As fate would have it, there was a knock at front door. I went to the door to see who it was. As soon as I opened it, Susan came streaking in, crying, and seeking Ray. Susan had made another of her unannounced visits to be comforted by Ray. As usual, Susan stayed a few days, which put off any attempt on my part to resume what Ray and I had started.

The following weekend, I told Ray that we were going to have a relaxing Saturday evening together. I order a takeout dinner and had it delivered to the house. We fixed our plates and brought them into the living room where we watched a movie while we ate. I took every opportunity to innocently touch any part of Ray's body that I could without it being apparent that I was doing so deliberately. Surprisingly, Ray was enjoying my touches.

After finishing dinner, I took the plates back into the kitchen. I then moved the coffee table completely out from in front of the couch and had Ray sit in the middle of the couch. Ray had on a loose fitting dress that came down to the top of her knees. I stood in front of her and pulled the hem of her dress up until it was bunched behind her back and above her panties in front. I then sat down between her legs on the floor facing the TV and placed her legs on top on my shoulders. I sat that way for the rest of the evening as we watched an interesting movie. Throughout the movie, I was stroking Ray's legs from her feet up to the front of her panties (where I spent a few seconds running my finger from the bottom of her slit up to her clitoris). Every time I reached her clit, she moaned.

About halfway through the movies, the front of her panties had a large wet spot on them. At that point, I started sliding my finger inside the gusset of her pants and lightly penetrating her pussy. After a few times of penetrating her, my finger came out covered in her fluids. I pulled my finger in front of my face, looked at it and decided I want to taste her fluids. I stuck that finger in mouth. Ray saw me doing that and asked me how it tasted. "Honestly Ray, your fluids taste wonderful".

I made that my routine, stroke up the leg, pull the gusset aside, penetrate her pussy, pulling my finger out and into my mouth. As the movie was coming to an end, as I was about to taste Ray again. She reached out her hand and put it around mine, pulling that hand and finger up toward her face. I moved forward so I could turn around to see what she was doing. I saw this look of curiosity on her face as she smelled that finger. Then with a shrug of her head, she inserted the tip of my finger into her mouth. Her face, at that point, had this look of "Its ok". She proceeded to stick my entire finger into her mouth and lick it clean. Releasing my hand, she looked back to the TV and continued to watch the movie to its end.

At that point, we turned off the TV and headed to our bed. Ray went straight to the bed removing her dress and bra before she got in. She settled in and pulled her panties off. I watched great interest as I saw Ray stick her finger into her pussy, move it around and then withdrawing it raising it to her mouth. This time there was no hesitation on her part as she inserted that finger into her mouth and liked it clean!

Then, I decided to take a great chance and said to her, "If you taste good, imagine what another woman's pussy might taste like". Instead rebuking me as she no doubly would have done in the past, Ray simply smiled, pulled the covers over her naked body, and fell asleep.

I felt somewhat sexually frustrated since I thought we would continuing having a good time exploring her pussy together. On the other hand, I was happy with the turn of events and imagined the possibilities of future adventures exploring her pussy.

In the morning, I awoke to find that Ray had removed the covers and draped her body over mine. As I looked at her, Ray stated, "I never knew how watching you sleep would kindle my feelings of love for you. I turned and kissed her on the lips stating, "I know, I have spent many a morning, especially lately, watching you sleeping in the early morning. Those feeling of immense love that are aroused in me as I watch you, are the reason that I have not given up on us".

Again, feeling an opportunity to entice sexual physical contact with Ray, I turned, kissed her, and then gently felt her breasts. I took my time, giving the same amount of attention to each breast. Ray took the hint and reached inside of my t-shirt and caress my chest. The scent of her womanhood emulating from her fingers assaulted my nose. Apparently, Ray had had her fingers inside of her pussy as she watched me!

I reached down between her legs and inserted a finger inside of her. It came out covered with her fluids. Looking her straight into her eyes, I raised my finger to my mouth and licked it almost clean. Ray then pulled it out of my mouth and inserted into her own mouth, finishing the job of cleaning that finger. Feeling really turned on, I reached for the back of her head and brough her face to mine giving her an intense kiss. Responding in kind to that kiss, Ray and I spent the next ten minutes enjoying kissing each other.

I realize that I had an opportunity to expose Ray and myself to some of the physical pleasures of sexual behavior without going into full out sex. I wanted her to feel that mornings like this one do not always require her vagina to be penetrated by my penis.

I took my hand slowly down her body until I reached that special place between her legs. Using just my fingers I slowly and lightly stroke every part of her vaginal area. As she responded to my touches, stokes and light penetration, she moaned, sight, and lightly grinding herself against my fingers. Thirty minutes later Ray exploded into a very powerful orgasm, her first one. It was so strong that she actually squirted.

Besides that, being Ray's first climax, she, of course, had never experience squirting before. She had this embarrassing look on her face and start to apologize. I quickly stop her and explained to her what had just happened and how proud I was of her for releasing all her inhibition and letting the sexual pleasure of her body come forth!

Once she realized what I was saying was true, she hugged as hard as she could, as if her life depended upon it.

"Ray, we have taken a giant step forward in experience the true extend of the sexual pleasures possible for us. We just need to try new things without letting our inhibitions get in the way".

"James, for the first time I really believe what you have been telling about improving our sex lives".

lrhustler
lrhustler
107 Followers