I am________

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at Ray, I said, in a very calm manner, "Susan can continue under two conditions; one she removes all of her clothes, and two I get to stand here and watch". As soon as Susan saw Ray shaking her head yes, Susan got up and quickly got naked and back on her knees with her face and inch away from Ray's pussy. Ray then laid back and watch Susan.

Susan's finger then entered Ray's pussy. Ray gasped in pleasure. After a minute of exploring the insides of Ray, Susan removed her finger and placed into her mouth, sucking it dry. "Ray, you taste so wonderful"!

"Ray, please turn over and point your ass at my face". Ray complied in a very slow and deliberate manner. Once Ray's ass was directly in front of Susan's face, Susan used her hands to spread Ray's ass cheeks as wide apart as she could. She carefully examined Ray's rosebud and even licked around its perimeter. At that point, Susan fell back onto her thighs into a setting position, completely spent.

I moved over to Ray's body and turned her over onto her back. "Susan, you interrupted my fucking Ray. I want you to move over to the end of couch and stay there while you watch me fuck Ray".

Susan complied with my instructions. I then looked Ray into her eyes and asked, "Are you ready"?

"I have never been so ready for sex in my life. Susan, watch everything that James is doing to me"!

Susan nodded ok.

I easily enter Ray's pussy. It had never been nor would ever be as wet as it was at that instant. I immediately bottom out inside of Ray. She moaned like never before. I knew that if I went fast and hard inside of Ray that she would immediately climax. I wanted to draw this out for several minutes in order to give Ray, myself, and Susan the maximum amount of pleasure. I took a quick glance over at Susan. I saw her stroking her clit, which told me that she was in a high state of sexual pleasure and that the sounds of Ray coming would probably set off a climax within Susan. Every time I bottomed out in Ray's pussy there were moans coming from Ray which then caused Susan to moan in concert. After five minutes, I couldn't take any more, so I quickly pounded Ray hard until she and I came. We then heard this scream coming from Susan as she climaxed.

A minute later, after I had disengaged from Ray's pussy, Susan crawled on all four from the end of the couch to Ray's semi-comatose body. Sliding Ray's hips toward herself until Ray's cum filled pussy was directly in front of her face, Susan watch with great curiosity my cum leaking out of Ray's well fucked pussy. Susan scooped up some of that leaking cum and placed it in her mouth. Looking up at Ray and then me, Susan stated, "I have never tasted anything this good. May I lick Ray's pussy clean"?

I looked at Ray for an answer. Ray lifted her head upward and said to Susan, "Only if you kiss me first". Susan got up and slid her body upward over Ray's until her lips pressed into Ray's, giving Ray the kiss, she had demanded.

Sliding back down Ray's body until her mouth lined up with Ray's pussy, Susan took her time orally cleaning Ray's pussy.

When Susan had finished, she simply slid off Ray's body until she ended up in a heap on the floor. Being the gentleman that I am, I picked up Susan's body into my arms and carried her to the quest bedroom where I deposited her in the bed and cover her with the bedding. I have to admit, I got a sexual charge out of carrying Susan's nude body as it rubbed up against my very erect penis and the rest of my nude body.

Returning to Ray, I insert my finger into her pussy to confirm that Susan had indeed removed all my cum. I then kissed Ray's pussy before picking up her very limp body and taking us both to our bedroom where I placed her and myself in the bed under the covers for a good night's sleep.

I awoke early the next morning to find myself looking right into Susan eyes as her body laid next to mine. Right behind Susan's body was Ray's spooning Susan. With a start, I exclaimed, "What going on"?

Ray cupped Susan's breast signaling her that it was time for her to get up and leave the bedroom.

As soon as Susan left our room, Ray asked me to sit up with my back on the bed's headboard. Ray then got up on her knees and knelt in between my legs and began sensuously stroking my penis as she told me the following:

"You know how Susan and I from our college days to the present are dependent on each other for our emotional wellbeing. I know that it seems to be one way, Susan needing me more than I need her. Well, that is not exactly true, I need her just as much as she needs me".

"Ray, I have known that for a very long time".

"I understand that you think you know the whole story of Susan's and my relationship. What I am about to tell is what you do not know about that relationship. Susan and my relationship is just this side of being a homosexual one. We love each other more than best friends and yet just short of being lovers. Until last night, Susan and I had never seen each other nude, and we had never touched each other sexually. The bond is greater than the best of friends because Susan is subservient/submissive to me. That is why when Susan comes running over to be with me when her dating world collapses, we go into a room together to be alone. Being alone allows us to go directly into our master/sub relation. I have never told you this because it was not sexual, thus not violating my wedding vows to you.

Did you wonder why last night before Susan did anything, she paused and looked to me before doing what she desired to do. She sought and got my permission before proceeding. Why did I let Susan cross the sexual line between her and myself? This new world of sexuality that you have opened for me has pushed me to desire experiencing sexuality between myself and another female in front of you for you! I saw that was one of the most common fantasies that men have and wanted you to experience it as part of our journey of sexual discovery!

Ray, after a minute of pause, allowing me to take in all she was saying, continued with the following:

I need to tell you of the full extent of my relationship with Susan. Susan and I depend on us other for more than friendship. We started out as college roommates, then the closest of friends to what exist now. Susan is my submissive. I am her master/mistress. Susan will do anything I command her to do. This master submissive relationship started shortly after our marriage. Susan could not accept that because of our marriage there was another person with a stronger relationship with me than what she and I share. That is the real reason that Susan cannot form a relationship with a male. She tires and when she fails, it tears at her soul, so she comes running to me for comfort and a desire to, for a few days, experience some of our old relationship. That is why we always go into a room together when she comes running back here to me, for alone time between us.

I had told Susan that if she every walked in on me naked in your presence, that she could, for once, do to me whatever sexual thing she wanted. My nod to her let her know that last night was her golden opportunity.

"My question for you is, does our relationship have room for my relationship with Susan"?

"Ray, I want our relationship to continuing to explore the limits of our sexuality (with the exception of no sex between you and another man). In our search, you have moved slightly in the direction of becoming submissive to me. I would like that change to continue to its own natural conclusion. As far as Susan goes, since you have assumed the important role of being her master, Susan needs to live with us (with all that entails) from this point forward or until that relationship between you two dissolves". What you two did last night, was to involve Susan in our sexual activity. I am assuming you did that because that is something you want to continue and expand on?

"In this sexual adventure of ours, I have at times, loved been somewhat submissive to you. I would like to continue going down that path

"Agreed".

With Susan, she is mine. With that said and understood by you, I do want the three of us to be sexually involved. I have never sexually touched Susan and her body. The first time that I do that I would love it if you experienced that with me by watching me take her sexually. When we do that, feel free to masturbate while you watch. After that first time, I would like for Susan to participate sexually with us. That could take various forms, full participation with the two of us (that includes you fucking her), or just Susan and I, or you and Susan, or Susan only being allowed to watch us while she masturbates at the sight of us, and lastly, at times she would be a "fluffer" for us. Also, there will be nights where Susan may sleep with us". Please note, you at times, can fuck her but you can never make love to her. I know you understand the differences.

"I can accept those rules of involvement with Susan in our sex lives". I am assuming that this new arrangement starts now"?

"That is correct, now and until death do us part. In Susan case, now and until she and I agree upon a change, if that ever happens. I do think, as sometime, Susan will find her "James" and will leave our lives to begin her life with her "Significant Other"

Ray then called Susan back into our bedroom. "James has agreed that you will live with us from now on. If that changes, I will let you know. You are mine; you do not belong to James. That being said, you will follow whatever order or desires James has for you unless I tell you otherwise.

Susan ran to the bed and jumped in giving Ray and I the biggest hugs. Since it was a Saturday morning and early at that, I just pulled Ray into my arms and said, "it is early, stay with me awhile so I can hold your sexy body". I then heard Susan speak up, "James while you are holding Ray face to face, I going to spoon her from my side of the bed". We settled into this three way hold. Occasionally, I kissed Ray, played with her nipples and once or twice my finger entered that treasure between her legs. (One of those times, I had to share Ray's pussy because Susan fingers beat me to it).

Ray's continuing moaning from my attention to her body was beginning to get to Susan. Susan started kissing Ray's neck and shoulder which added to the pleasure Ray's body was receiving. After a while, I notice Susan head was nowhere to be seen. Raising up a little, I looked over Ray's shoulder to see Susan gently biting one of Ray's ass cheeks. Thinking I can't let Susan outdo me, I released my hug of Ray and proceed to move down to Ray's other ass cheek. Looking playfully into Susan's eyes, I bit Ray's cheek and left a red bit mark on it. Susan saw the red bit mark and not to out done, put a larger red bit mark on the cheek she was playing with. My competitive spirts could not stand to be out done, so latching my teeth into my portion of Ray's cheek I bit down even harder. At that point, Ray, laughing her head off, jumped out of the bed rubbing her ass, said, "you two find something else to be competitive about. Susan and I then both started laughing as we all got up to start our day. That was the beginning of our three-way sexual relationship.

We had to wait three weeks before moving Susan into our home. Those three weeks were tremendously rewarding to the three of us.

Even though our place had two bedrooms, it only had a centrally located bathroom. In the morning that presented me with visual opportunities to explore Ray and Susan. Since all three of us were now physically intimate with each other seeing one in various stages of undress in the bathroom and using the facilities together was not a problem among the three of us. If one of us was taking a shower, another of us felt no qualms about using the toilet at that time. That gave us the chance of watching the opposite sex, or in Susan and Ray's case, the same sex urinating (sort of an occasional "Water Sport" opportunity). I personal though that was great. I enjoyed watching them go. The strangest event occurred one morning when with an extreme case of "morning wood", I rushed into the bathroom to find Susan stepping out of the shower while Ray was just sitting down to relieve herself. Sensing my predicament, Ray scooted back some on the seat, and told me, "Go ahead and aim your piss in front of my pussy". I did just that. We had just experienced (or Susan's case watch) opposite sexes using the toilet at the same time. Hell, that was fun. When later, in Ray and Susan case, it called for one sitting back all the way to the back of the toilet while the other sat on the legs of the first, facing the first person as they simultaneously release their piss wetting each other's pussy in the process.

One morning our water sport was ramped up a degree. Ray was the first one to the toilet and had just sat down. I came rushing in. Ray scooted back to make room for my discharge. She started first, then I. Ray had this crazy look on her face as she raised her hand and grip my penis. She raised it upward aiming my flow first at her clit. She then raised it again until I was spraying both of her breasts. When we had both finished, she let go and rubbed my piss into her breasts. We then heard from the door where Susan was standing watching us, "I want to try that"! The next morning Susan got her chance and enjoyed it as much as Ray. Ever since then, when one of them was in that mood, it would be a race to the toilet for Susan or Ray to get there before me. The most interesting race, from my perspective, was when they both wanted it!

So those three forms of water sport became a not to infrequent practice among the three of us.

We spent the next two weeks living together trying to adjust to the reality of one man living with two women in a loving sexual relationship. The night before we were to move Susan things into our home, the true extent of this sexuality between the three of us came into stark clarity.

I had left work early that Friday to get some extra rest before the task of moving Susan stuff into our home. I realized that I would be doing all the heavy lifting. I walked into the house and went to the kitchen seeking Ray in her cooking outfit. To my heart's delight there she was dressed accordingly. I moved up to and behind her so that I could engage in my favorite home arrival activity, rubbing and slapping Ray's ass! Rubbing her ass felt so good. So good in that I needed to slap it, so I did, repeatedly. Ray, bless her soul, leaned back into me, and purred. God, I love that woman! Just as I turned Ray's body around so that I could kiss her, I heard the third person in our relationship complain, "You never greet me that way when you come home".

Surprised by that outburst, both Ray and I turned around to see Susan bent over at the kitchen table with her shorts pulled down to her feet and her uncovered ass pointed at Ray and myself.

"First of all, I have no rights to do that to you, you belong to Ray. Secondly, I never knew you wanted your ass spanked by me". Third, you have to speak to Ray about me touching you in such a manner".

With that said, Ray walked up to the table, pulled up Susan's shorts and led her to our bedroom (for one of their private meetings). About 10 minutes later they came back into the kitchen with Ray leading Susan over to the Kitchen counter, pulled down her shorts, rubbed Susan ass and then said to me, "You now have the right, when you want, to be physical and sexual with Susan when greeting when you come home.

"Ray come over here and to talk to me but leave Susan where she is".

"Susan do not move or leave where I have placed you"!

After a ten minute discussion between Ray and myself where she made it clear that it was ok for me to start sexually touching Susan, I found myself standing behind Susan with my hand rubbing her firm ass cheeks. "Susan, how has your day been"?

"It is great now. Since you are standing behind my naked ass rubbing my cheeks, you might as well give them a few slaps, so I will be convinced that you truly care for me".

After six ass cheeks slaps, "Susan, I care for you. You are second to only one person in my life, Ray".

With that statement, Susan stood up and turn around to plant a solid kiss on my lips. I returned that kiss, fondled her breast, stroked her pussy, inserting a finger into her using that finger to bring Susan of a knee weaking climax. I picked up Susan's collapsing body and took her into the front room and laid her on the couch. Ray followed us. She sat on the couch next to Susan spending the next 15 minutes stroking Susan, slowly bring Susan down from her sexual high.

That 10 minute conversation between Ray and I was Ray farther explaining the intricacies of the relationship between her and Susan and if I accepted, of the relationship between the three of us. For the first time, Ray admitted that Susan was in love with not only Ray but also with me. That Susan had been suffering during these last weeks with the knowledge that she would be living with us but up until this point not being able to express to me her true feelings toward me. Ray told Susan that it was time to make me aware of the situation and to give me a change at accepting the love of herself and Susan and the potential love between herself, Susan, and I.

As I listened intently to Ray, I had to admit to myself that next to Ray, I did love Susan. That a life of love between the three of us was more than I could have every wished for. So, I simply said to Ray, "First and foremost I love you. That will always be that way. I do have love for Susan which is only surpassed by my love for you. Since you have given me permission, I will show Susan my feelings by treating her similarly to how I treat you". I then went to Susan and demonstrate that.

After Susan had gained her sense, Ray turned to me and asked me to go get that plush duvet bed cover, move the coffee table away from the couch, placing the duvet on the floor in its place. As I was doing that, Ray was removing Susan's clothes. There on the couch, sat before me, the two must beautiful naked women in the world.

Ray took Susan's hand and led her to lie down on her back on top of the duvet with Ray kneeling next to Susan's body. Ray turned to look at me and say to me with almost a desperate appeal in her voice, "James turn off the kitchen appliances, take one of the kitchen chairs and place it at the end of the duvet. Sit there and watch me, for the first time in my life, make love to a woman".

I did as Ray requested. I sat there; spell bound watching what was about to happen in front of me.

Susan laid there quivering with anticipation waiting for Ray to take her body and do with it as she pleased.

Ray place her hand on Susan jaw, turning Susan face toward herself. Ray tenderly kissed Susan on the mouth. The next kiss was on Susan's neck, followed by Ray licking Susan's ear. Ray got up and laid down on top of Susan, completely covering Susan's body with her own body. Ray being taller than Susan, her breasts were even with Susan's mouth. Ray leaned to the left bring her right nipple to Susan's mouth. Susan took that nipple into her mouth and sucking it lovely. After a few seconds, Ray shifted the other way bring her left nipple into Susan's mouth, which Susan also suck on.

Ray's next move was to use her arms to raise her upper body upward which caused Ray's pussy to make contact with Susan's body just above her belly button. A wet spot formed there. Ray started sliding down Susan's body leaving a shiny trail of her secretion on Susan's body. Ray stopped when her pussy was in direct contact with Susan's pussy. Susan gasped as Ray started rubbing her pussy up and down Susan's. I was overcome with passion as pleasure surged through out my body watching this pussy to pussy contact. About two minutes later, they both climaxed. Ray looked down and saw Susan's pussy spasming. Ray got up and laid her chest on Susan's stomach which permitted Ray to lower her face into Susan's pussy. Loving licking the inner folds of Susan wide open pussy, Ray was able to lick into her mouth a quantity of Susan's cum. That cause Susan's body to jerk violently into another climax. Ray was leaking her own cum onto the duvet next to Susan's body. When Susan saw that, she asked Ray to get into a 69 position so that they could drink each other's cum. I watched as these two women spent the next half hour using their tongues and fingers to penetrate each other, to lick and pinch their respective clits, all in an effort to elicit the greatest climaxes for each other. I could see the lust and love passing back and forth between the two of them.