I am________

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just finished fixing dinner when Ray walked into the apartment. I walked up to her just as she was taking off her coat. I removed that coat for her, hanging it in the closet. Ray was just standing just inside of the front door, with a smile on her face and a look of appreciation for my removing her coat. Her blouse had buttons the ran from the top to the bottom of the blouse. I unbutton all the buttons and spread the blouse wide open. I next unclasped her front opening bra and spread that wide, exposing her breast to my slight. Fortunately, Ray wore pants that day. I unbutton the pants and pull them down until I exposed her panties. I finished my rearrangement of her clothing by pulling the crouch of her panties to one side exposing her beautiful pussy lips. I was going for and got a disheveled look. Taking her by the hand, I lead her to the kitchen table and sat her in the chair next to mine. I then proceed to set the table. We had a wonderful dinner where Ray's appearance far exceeded the nice setting of our dinner. I had an enjoyable time gently playing with the exposed parts of her body as we ate dinner.

By the time we had finish eating, Ray was begging me to take her either to the front room or the bedroom so I could ravage her body. I picked the couch in the front room. Laying her body back onto the couch, I started by kissing her quivering lips. I then moved my way down to her heaving chest. I spent time massaging her breasts and occasionally pulling and twisting her nipples.

I was at this point, hunger for her pussy. I dropped my head down between her legs, feasting on the dessert that was emanating from her. As Ray was tossing and turning her body in response to what I was doing to her, I though again of adding some physicality to what I was doing. I wanted to see if Ray would accept and enjoy my getting a little rough. With my head buried inside of her vagina, I raised my right hand upward until it encountered her left breast. I squeezed her areola and nipple. She moaned, just the response I wanted. I pulled my hand back about an inch and then slapped that area of her breast. Again, Ray moaned.

I was so pleased with Ray, I put all my effort into licking and sucking on her vagina so that I could quickly bring her to a climax. A minute later, Ray achieved a significant climax. As she was riding out that climax, I again slapped her breast. That resulted in her raising up into another climax.

After Ray came down from her sexual high, I went and got a blanket, removed her clothing, and cover her highly sensitive and sweaty body in that blanket. I turned on the TV and spent the rest of that evening embracing and stroking her body, taking her into a total relaxed state.

I want to make it clear the rough sex was not being done on a regular basis. It was an occasionally thing done when the mood stuck me (or her).

A few weeks later, after I had come home and greeted my apron clothed wife in the kitchen by stroking and slapping one of her ass cheeks red, I answer a knock on the front door. As I opened the door to see who was there, a sobbing Susan rushed pass me urgently seeking Ray. When Susan made it into the kitchen, she stopped dead in her tracks, stop crying and said, "Ray, why are you practically naked and why is your ass cheek red"?

Ray came up to Susan, grabbing her hand took Susan into the bedroom. Half an hour later the two of them emerged from the bedroom, arm in arm, and came up to me. Ray kissed me passionately on the lips and said, "Susan is staying for dinner. It should be ready in 15 minutes".

We (all three of us) spent a nice evening together. Every once in while Susan would look my way with this confused, questioning look on her face.

As is her custom, Susan spent the night in the quest bedroom. That meant there would not be any sexual adventures between Ray and myself that night. In the bed, we just held each other falling asleep in each other arms. That was really nice.

Susan left in the morning. Apparently, Ray had consoled her and had adequately explain her red ass. Ray did let it slip to me that as they entered the bedroom to discuss the state of Ray's attire and the condition of her butt, that even before Ray could open her mouth and explain, Susan did stroke and smooth her red ass cheek in any attempt to make it better! Ray convinced Susan that everything she had seen was being done consensually between the two of us. Ray didn't go into an more detail than that. The remainder of the time in the bedroom, was spent, as usual discussing the problems in Susan love life.

That evening was not the only time Susan would barge into the house to find Ray scantly clothed with or without red ass cheeks.

A few weeks later Susan did come over barging in again seeking Ray. Susan arrivals were getting later and later in evening. And instead of staying a night, she was staying a few nights. Don't get me wrong, I was not upset with this because Ray needed Susan as much as Susan needed Ray. And I liked Susan. So, when Ray brought up the idea of giving Susan a key to the apartment, I had no problem in agreeing with that suggestion.

The sex between Ray and I was progressively getting more frequent with a subsequent improvement in the quality of that sex. I decided it was time to explore the sexual aspects of not only the front of Ray's body but also the back of her body.

So, the next evening as I was bringing Ray to a sexual high by playing with Ray's face, neck, breasts, belly button, thighs, and of course her clitoris and pussy, I asked her to turn over on to her stomach. At this point, Ray complied willing with my suggestion. There were no more weird looks and/or slight hesitation on her part when I now made such suggestions. That was something I really appreciated from her as it encouraged me to take chances in progressing our love making.

I started at her neck, touching, stroking, and taking my hand putting it around her neck in a choking motion, applying slight pressure to her neck. She purred when I did that! Next, I squeezed both of her shoulder muscles. I then ran my index finger down from the top of her backbone to bottom of her backbone, stopping just short of her beautiful anus. I noticed something very interesting, her anal opening was opening and closing in a flexing motion. I then went back to the top of her spine and repeated moving from the top to just above her anus. Her anus flexed again.

My next move was to grasp both her ass cheeks and to pull them apart. That motion made her anus opened somewhat. As I looked at that, I felt this overwhelming desire to stick my finger in her ass! Licking my finger to provide some lubricant, I careful insert that finger up to first knuckle into her anus. Ray jumped somewhat and then relaxed.

At that point, with my curiosity somewhat abated, I turned Ray over and proceeded to fuck her into at least two orgasms.

The next evening as I arrived home and proceed into the kitchen, I found Ray in her kitchen attire. I stroked the correct cheek and gave it a nice slapped. Ray melted her body back into mine, saying, "James, my anus needs some attention". Successfully hiding my sock that Ray wants such a thing, I took my index and inserted it into my mouth, getting it as wet as I could. I then gently stuck that finger up her ass to its first knuckle. That was as far as I had insert it into her the previous night. I look very carefully at Ray, so I could judge her reaction to my violation of her ass. Ray purred and as is her habit, lend back into me. Encouraged and excited, I push that finger forward until half of my finger was up her rectum. I started a sawing motion, while again, looking to see Ray's reaction. She was enjoying it, moaning each time I pushed that finger into her. Ray then said, "James, I need you to stop. If you continue, I am surely going to cum and will have to stop making your dinner". In response, I kissed Ray's neck as I slowly removed my finger and back away from her body. I sat at the table, with a big smile on my face, watching Ray struggled to regain control of herself/body. After giving me my plate of food, Ray sat at the table with her food. Looking me straight in the eyes, Ray pulled the sides of the apron inward thus exposing both of her breasts as she began to quickly eat her food as she admonished me for eating so slow. After stuffing down her food, Ray got up with her plate and mine (even though I was not finished) and put them in the sink. Walking over to me in a manner that made both of her breasts shake back and forth. She grabbed my hand, pulled me up from the table and started for the bedroom throwing off the apron.

When she entered the bedroom, Ray passed by the dresser, grabbing a tube from the top of the dresser. She pulled back the bed covers, moved to the center of the bed and got on her knees, lowering her head down on the bed. Ray placed that tube at the entrance of her anus, squirted some liquid into her ass, and then turning her face toward me with a look of desperation on it said, "Fuck my Ass"!

Not being stupid, I quickly removed my clothes, got on the bed just as Ray straighten her head and place into the mattress. Ray's hands pulled her ass cheeks as wide apart as she could. It was difficult, but I maintained control and slowly pushed my penis into her ass, trying to minimize any pain she might experience from being penetrated there for the first time. Halfway into her, I saw her grimace with some pain, as she said, "Don't stop"! When I had fully penetrated her, her face changed from grimacing into one experiencing pleasure. Turning to look at me, Ray admonished me, "Give it to me hard". I did just that, being physical (but within limits). Two minutes later, Ray loudly screamed out in pleasure as she came. I then unload one of the biggest loads of cum that my penis ever produced into her ass. Ray's body collapsed onto the bed pulling my penis from her ass. I sat there watching my cum leaked out of her slightly distended ass.

A few minutes later, coming to my senses, I walked into the bathroom and warmed a washcloth with hot water. I took the washcloth and tenderly cleaned Ray beautiful, distended ass. As I finished cleaning Ray, I noticed that she was fast asleep. So, I got in bed and cover both of us and fell asleep myself.

I awoke in the morning with Ray's arms around my neck as she rained kisses on my lips. "James, I love being fuck in my ass"! When can we do it again"?

"Ray, I love doing that to you. We can do it again in a few days. However, every time after anal sex we will give your rectum some time to completely recover".

"Thank you, James for doing me up my ass but also for being considerate about my wellbeing".

As I laid in bed while Ray showered, I concluded that at this point in our marriage, Ray had surrender all three of her holes to me sexually. I began to wonder if we had taken things, sexually, as far as we could go. I was now completely satisfied with our sex life and had exhumed any thoughts of divorce from my mind.

Having gotten to this point, it surprised me that Ray had developed this great desire to explore much more into our sexual life. That desire led to the following events which enhanced our married life.

When I arrived home on the following Friday evening, I found Ray in the kitchen, as usual, preparing dinner while wearing her cooking outfit. I walked up behind her, kissed her neck, and put my hand back to slap the appropriate ass cheek. I stop mid swing. I noticed an addition to her outfit. There installed in her ass hole was a beautiful but plug! Regaining my composure, I slap that ass cheek with a little more vigor than normal, saying as I did, I "Like your new jewelry".

Ray turned around, hugged me, and said, "I so enjoyed your taking my anal virginity that I want something to remind me of that night. This plug does that, and it will also get my ass use to being penetrated so the pain will lessen, and I can enjoy even more your taking me in the rear".

In response, I pulled the plug back and forth sending pleasure up her ass. Ray laid her head on my chest as she stood there enjoying the pleasure radiating from her anus.

The plug became an occasional addition to her outfit since neither of us wanted to permanently expand her anal opening (that would have less the intensity of the feeling she enjoys as my penis penetrates her).

A week later, as we sat on the couch enjoying a movie on the TV, Ray unbuttoned her blouse and unclasp her front opening bra. She began teasing her nipples by rubbing, twisting, and pulling them quite far out from her chest. I, of course, turned away from watching the TV to watch her playing with her larger than average size nipples.

"James, do you like my nipples".

"That a stupid question, of course I do. Why are you asking me that"?

"I have been looking at pictures of women who have pierced their nipples. I think that looks so sexy. I think I might like that. What do you think of me having my nipples and for good measure, my clit hood pierced".

"Ray, is the pain of the piercing worth having that done"?

"I already have pierced ears, so I think I can easily handle the pain from nipple and clit piercing".

"Personally, I think those piercing would look tremendously on you. But that is something I would never ask you to do".

"You are not asking me; I am the one who wants them".

"In that case, it is ok with me. The only thing I insist on is being there with you as the piercing is being done". Secretly, (and I do not know why) the thought of someone handling Ray's nipples and especially her clit, was somewhat exciting to me.

Ray turned and gave me the greatest hug saying, "let's do this weekend".

"Ok".

The piercing went well. We had decided to have it done by a male. The guy requested that Ray wear a blouse that unbutton completely, of course no bra and panties, and a very lose fitting dress that could be pulled up and out of the way of her vaginal area. Ray decided to just wear a light sun dress with nothing underneath. When it was time for the piercing, Ray simple took the dress off and then reclined in the chair for the procedure. That left me standing there with a stiff penis forming a tent in my pants.

I was excited for two reasons; Ray was completely naked in front of a stranger man and who was going to handle her nipples and clit.

The procedure went well. There were no complications and Ray handed the pain rather well (that was a relief for me). Ray was surprised when the guy, while informing her of how to care for her nipples and clit, told her that she could not have sex for a month to allow her nipples and clit time to completely heal. Ray's sad look upon hearing that pleased me to no end.

As we were walking back to our car after the piercing, Ray told me that she left the shop in an excited state with her clit extend far outside of its hood and as she walked the piercing clit ring was hitting the top of her clit giving her jolts of pleasure upon each impact.

Ray stopped me in my tracks and said, "James this piercing is to be kept between you and me. Do not tell anyone, especially Susan".

"Ok, I promise".

During that month of recovery, Ray dressed conservatively including no "kitchen attire". That was fine with me because I really liked her being pierced. So that little inconvenience did not bother me.

An interesting thing was occurring with Ray's vagina as we continued to increase the amount of sex that we were having. Her vagina lips were getting more pliable, in that even in their relaxed state of no sexual arousal, they were staying more and more open when she spread open her legs.

The first time I saw the result of this relaxing of her lips, Ray was sitting naked on the front room couch. Her back was straight firmly against the back of the couch. Her left leg was spread open as far as she could get it. Her right leg was also spread open but with the heal of that foot bent up against and touching her inner thigh. In this position her vagina was, on its own, completely open. She was so open; you could see inside of her pussy.

At that sight, I immediately became extremely sexually excited, with my penis fully erected and leaking precum staining my pants. I couldn't move. Looking at Ray, I told her in no uncertain terms, "Ray slide your ass to the front of the couch cushion". She complied. "Ray slap your pussy as hard as you can". Ray was so shocked at my order that she immediately obeyed. After hitting her pussy, the mounds of her pussy lips were highly distended.

Ray had this weird looked on her face. She then yelled at me, "Make me do that again".

"Ray slap your pussy as hard as you can". Again, she did it. She then, in a state of sexual excitement, slid down to the floor and laid on her back. She, looking me in the eyes, jammed three fingers into her pussy and proceeded to bring herself to this screaming climax.

From that point on, when I found her in that position, I immediately undressed, laid her back onto the couch cushions, and gave her a very intense fucking!! She, several times, past into this comatose state due to the intensity of these organisms that resulted from that hard/rough fucking.

About two months later, I came home on a Saturday to find Ray on the couch in the above mentioned position with that sexual hunger look on her face. I was very thirst from the long drive home that night. So, saying to Ray, "Stay right there, I need a drink. I will be right back. I walked into the kitchen removing my cloths as I went. Just as I was closing the refrigerator door after finishing my drink, I heard the front door being open. I knew immediately what that meant, Susan.

We had not seen Susan for the last three months. She was seeing and dating her latest conquest. She was sure that he was the "one". As if we hadn't heard that before!

I started to rush into the front room to intervein before Susan could get to Ray. I stopped when I saw Ray looking at me with a do not interfere look on her face. So, I stood in the door of the kitchen and watching what was about to unfold in front of me.

Susan had stopped dead in her tracks in the door frame with the door open behind her. She was looking Ray over from her head down to her wide open pussy. After ten seconds, Susan leisurely closed the door behind her and walked slowly up to Ray. Ray remained completely still waiting for Susan. It was as if Susan was magically being drawn to Ray's body. Susan eyes went from Ray's face, pierced nipples, pierced clit, and finally Ray's wide open pussy.

Susan dropped to her knees at the couch just inches away from Ray's seated body. Slowly Susan's index finger of her right hand touched Ray's left pierced nipple ring. She then gently pulled the ring stretching out Ray's nipple. Using her left hand, Susan did the same to Ray's right pierced nipple. Ray continued to just sit there looking into Susan's eyes.

After a minute, Susan hands left Ray's nipples, sliding down the sides of Ray body until they came level with Ray's clit. Susan right index finger passed through the ring piercing in Ray's clit's hood. Susan pulled that ring out stretching the hood of Ray's clit. That made Ray's clit double in size!

Next Susan released the clit ring and place her hands on Ray's thighs. Even though Ray's thighs were spread about as wide as Ray could spread them. Susan tried to spread them even wider. Susan looked directly into Ray's pussy as if this was the first time, she had ever seen a pussy. (Susan later told me, that of course Susan had seen her own pussy but could not investigate it the way she was doing to Ray's). Just as Susan raised her finger and entered it into Ray's pussy, I stepped up to the couch and said to Susan, "That is my pussy and I have not given you permission to touch it". Susan stopped and looked up at me in total surprise (she had not seen me standing in the kitchen door). Now both Ray and Susan were looking at a nude me begging me with their eyes to let Susan continue.