I am________

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so involved in observing them, that I made no attempt to withdraw my penis to masturbate. Ray was right to ask me to observe her first time making love with a woman. I was so connected with them emotionally that my needs were fulfilled simply by watching them. My love for them grew as I watch love flow between them.

And yes, I got to check off that from my list, watching two women having sex with each other!

Finally, both exhausted, Ray rolled off Susan body and laid next to her. Ray raised her head, looked at me and said, "James, come lie with us".

I got up, retrieved some more bedding, laid between the two of them and covering our bodies with the bedding. We spent that night on the floor together. I laid there with my heart so full of love seeing how much Ray and Susan loved each other. I could not have been more pleased.

Ray, Susan, and I spent most of that Saturday moving Susan belongings into our home. I said the three of us, but it was really me doing the heavy lifting. By the end of the day, I was exhausted. After a simple dinner, I said goodnight to Ray and Susan and went to bed where I feel immediately asleep. Somewhere deep into that night, I awoke to noises coming from the living room. Ray and Susan were not in the bed with me. So, I got up to investigate.

Just as I was about to enter the living room, I was greeted with that beautiful sight, Ray, and Susan on a blanket on the living room making love. I decided to stay where I was and just watch and enjoy the sight in front of me. Susan was on her back with her legs spread wide to accommodate Ray's face buried in her pussy. Ray also had one hand pulling and twisting one of Susan's nipples while the other hand was rubbing and squeezing Susan's clit. Susan was moaning and raising her hips up as high as she could get them off the floor, which made it hard for Ray to maintain contact with her body. But, like a trooper, Ray was able to maintain contact until Susan bucked Ray away from her body.

At that point, Ray sat back and watch Susan's body going through a variety of contortions until her climax subsided and her hips lowered themselves back to the floor. As Ray watched, I could see in her face the love and concern that Ray had for Susan. That filled me with more love for the both of them.

As Susan recovered and regained control of her body, she said to Ray, "Lie back and let me give pleasure to that beautiful body of your that I so desire".

Ray quietly replied, "You already did me first. Let's get ourselves together and join our love in bed. I know that we are both so proud of all the work he did in moving you here today. So, let's join him in the sleep he earned from his hard work today".

At that point, I turned and sneaked quietly back into bed and pretend to be sleep. Ray entered the bed and laid in front of me while Susan got in the back of me and spooned my body. I never slept so good in my life as I did that night!

The next day, the three of us had a discussion of who was responsible for what around our home. The most interesting discussion was about cooking. Both Ray and Susan are good cooks. Even though I did volunteer to cook, both women strongly agreed that I was banded from cooking duties. They both had opportunities in the past to eat meals that I had prepared. According to Susan, "The two of us have suffered enough with your cooking. We have agreed that your responsibility in the kitchen is to greet whoever is cooking (and wearing the appropriate cooking attire) by stroking and slapping our assess while greeting us with sensual kisses and occasionally, probing our backdoor with your finger". (Yes, earlier I had taken Susan's anal virginity).

My response, "I can live with that"!

We adjusted well living in a three way relationship. The sex was not always a three way. There were times when just two of wanted to be together. During those times it was understood and encourage for the third person, if they were in the mood, to watch the other two and to masturbate, otherwise they could do whatever they wanted during that time.

That also applied to the sleeping arrangement. Most of the time the three of us slept together. There are/were rare times when one of us wants to sleep alone as well as times when two of us feel like spending a night alone with each other. On those days, the third person agrees to spend the night in the quest bedroom.

One night, approximately three months after Susan moved in, Ray and I were sitting on the couch having a deep discussion reminiscing and evaluating the whole spectrum of our married life together. Susan had gone earlier into the guest bedroom looking for some item of her clothing. Sudden Susan came running naked into the living room toward us crying. Susan got down on her knees with her hands fold in front of her and said to Ray and I, "I never want to leave the two of you. Please never ask me to or permit me to ever say, "I want to leave you two".

We were shocked and surprised by what Susan had just said. "Susan what made you say that"?

"I heard you two talking about your married life and I thought that since I am not married to either of you that you no longer wanted me"!

I responded first saying, "I have to be honest; I have always hope that you, Susan would never leave Ray and myself".

Ray responded saying that she could not see her life without Susan being in it.

Susan jumped in between the two of us and we both embraced her as firmly as we possibly could.

After a few minutes, Ray released Susan and went to the floor on her knees facing me and said, with a seriousness I have never seen in her before, "Now that we have pledge our lives together with Susan, I can say the following to you. My having you watch me making love to Susan, was the last thing that we needed to do in order to have experienced the full gamut of sexual activity between a man and woman (with the exception of me have sex with another man, which will never happen). "When we started on this journey of sexual discovery, I promised that I would make a statement that would let you know our journey of sexual discovery had been completed and that I felt that our marriage had been saved".

"We are legally married. During this sexual journey I have performed a wide variety of sexual activities (things that I could never have conceived of doing before), and I have let you, and joined with you, in being physical in our loving making (allowing you to use my body in any manner that you desired) to satisfy your desire for rough/physical sex.

"James, I am your Wife, your Slut and your Bitch"!

"Ray, I am your husband, and you are the sexual woman that I desire, need in my life, and want in my marriage.