I Became a Woman's Penis?! Pt. 02

Story Info
A man gets turned into a woman's penis.
3.1k words
4.61
8.9k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Features: Non-con, blowjob/oral, transformed into a penis, saliva]

I woke up to swaying movement. I was a bit disoriented, wondering what the hell was going on and why my bed was moving before the memories came rushing back in. I almost let out a primal scream of terror as the trauma from earlier came back into my mind but I stifled it, trying to figure out what other horrors were waiting for me today.

The person I was attached to was moving back and forth, frantically pacing, and was swinging me all around. With me pointed at the ground at that. It wasn't exactly the most pleasant of positions I had ever been in.

I tried to pull myself up and surprisingly, that worked.

However, sadly, it brought me to the attention of my horrible tormentor above.

"Problem! We have a big problem!"

"Ughhh. What now?"

I really wasn't ready for more shit. I had become a penis, had had a mouth full of cum, a mouth full of piss, felt like I was drowning, and I hadn't even had the time to build up fear, hate, or even anger towards my captor. Things were moving way too fast for anything like that. I'd have a good long cry and extensive therapy session later, after all of this was done, but right now apparently I had to deal with even more bullshit. Gods, really, what did I ever do to deserve this?

"My girlfriend is coming over!"

My mind blanked for a second.

"So?"

"So?! So?! How am I going to explain, This!"

"Uh, don't? I don't see why she has to know? Just don't tell her you have a penis that use to be a person attached to you and we can figure out how to un-attach me after she leaves."

"Right! Right, right right, yeah. Yeah. Yeah, that sounds good. Thanks!"

With a nervous energy only the truly panicked could muster up, she flew to her dresser. She pulled out panties and I quickly realized that this sure wasn't going to work.

She tried to pull them on and they went up part of me and pulled me against her stomach like a tight blanket. It wasn't the worst feeling. Actually, now that I think about it for a second, it might have been the best feeling I had had so far since this whole bullshit thing began.

"What are you doing?!" The woman above screeched at me. Alright, so still panicked.

"What the fuck do you mean what am I doing? In case you haven't noticed, you clearly are a shower and not a grower with me attached. I don't get smaller. I was clearly never going to fit in panties."

It looked like she was going to tear her hair out before she quickly grabbed a pair of pants and put those on. Sure, just hide me under a shirt and-

Apparently a panicked person can move fast because I didn't even notice the hand until it had already grabbed me and shoved me down. Past the panties, out of them, and into the pants leg. Like a guy trying to hide an erection in class, I was pushed against her leg. What was a comfortable weird blanket before now felt like a hammock that was pinning me against a tree inside a tube. The tree being her leg in this scenario. My side and part of my face was just stuck to her.

I just sighed.

Fine, sure, whatever. Probably easier and safer to hide than putting me under a shirt. I just had to put up with this for an hour or two and then we can go back to solving actual problems, like how to fix my entire situation.

She, god, I didn't even know her name. The woman above me was still moving around but with me pinned, I didn't feel very much motion to be honest. That gave me the freedom to think. Dangerous thing that, considering what had recently happened to me, but focusing on solving a problem always helps push things far far away from your mind. Namely, the problem of how to undo this. Which would be easier if I knew how someone or something did this in the first place.

A grimace came over me as I remembered the last ironic things we had said to each other. Was that it? Or was someone listening in and had decided to play a "funny" prank? We were talking over a mic, both with full teams. Any one of them could've decided to fuck me over.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a door opening. Wow, her girlfriend was really close after all. Good thing she put on clothes earlier.

There wasn't much for me to do, there was talking but it was all muffled from where I was at, inside pants. It should have been an easy, simple meeting between girlfriend and girlfriend. A completely simple state of affairs that would lead to her leaving after a little while and me not stuck like gum to a shoe.

Instead, I felt a hand brush against me.

Wait, no, brushing against me is way too light a term. I felt a hand clearly reach for something else, only to find part of me along the way. I was, kinda, directly in front of such a place but really! What were you thinking woman?! You're letting your girlfriend get frisky while I'm here?! Are you crazy?!

More talking, quieter and then louder. And that went on for a little while before in a flash, the panties and pants were pulled down. I blinked and slowly raised myself up.

In front of me, and above me, was woman #1's girlfriend. Now mentally dubbed woman #2 until I got both of their names.

She was staring at me in wide-mouthed horror.

A pretty fair reaction and also what I was doing. This wasn't the plan at all! What was going on?!

Wait, no, that at least has an obvious answer. Girlfriend tried to get frisky, felt something not normal there, asked what the hell it was, and clearly things ended up like this. Couldn't she have just lied and said it was a gun or something?! Come on.

"What the fuck."

Also fair.

I then had to sit through a very boring retelling of last night's events (of course painted in a way that made me sound like even more of an asshole. sigh.) and about today. Suspiciously not mentioning the last two "events" that occurred to me. Good riddance I suppose.

Her girlfriend seemed to be the contemplative type when world-shattering events happened, so that was good. Better than the absolute panic me and, God I really have to ask her name soon, woman #1 felt.

Eventually, she leaned down and got on her knees, directly in front of me. Her face was a lot closer to me now than anyone's face had been since my horrible transformation and I was now distinctly reminded that I had also technically shrunk as her face seemed fucking gigantic. One of her eyes alone was bigger than my whole head.

I felt myself gulping.

"H-Hello?"

"Wow. This is.... crazy. You're really a whole guy."

"Well... yeah. Have been for all my life, until this shit happened. Now I guess... I'm missing a few parts?"

Jesus, I didn't need to be reminded that I was technically a quadruple amputee either. Today royally sucked.

"So... are you really a penis? Or are you some kind of really weird growth?"

I full on scowled.

"I can confirm I'm now a penis." Regrettably.

She looked up at the woman above me and I can only assume she turned her head away in embarrassment.

Looking back at me, she reached out a finger and poked me in the chest.

Whatever. I'm so done with today. Tired.

She kept poking for a little while but that was normal enough I suppose. The situation is a little too weird not to poke me. I'm not even gay and I'd probably poke a person who became a dick as well. God I'm still so tired from earlier.

She reached out to grab me and I moved away the best I could. Which was not very well.

"Hey! Stop it!"

She didn't. Apparently, consent wasn't something they taught to these two people. She started to stroke me, her hand roaming all up and down my back and stomach and torso.

I felt an onset of that bubbling from before and an extremely cold terror snapped me out of the fugue state I had been in. A crystal clarity of my future was brought to the forefront of my mind and I nearly choked on my terror. I was about to scream bloody murder and tell her to stop right fucking now when the woman above me spoke first.

"Y-yeah, stop it."

The woman stopped stroking at least but did not remove her hand. She stared up at the woman above me in shock.

"You can feel that?" She looked back at me. "You really are a..."

She seemed to look down, seemingly in deep thought. I wish she would get her hand off me though. Every time a hand had been on me before, it had all been uh, sudden and/or another horrible event was already happening that took focus. Without that, the full metaphysical weight of the hand settled over me. It was half my fucking body. Can you imagine being held by a giant? Feeling fingers thicker than your leg wrap around you? Feel the heat from them? The warmth? The strength? It was a, potent, reminder that my fate was literally in the hands of others and I did not like it one bit. It was scary.

Eventually, blessedly, she removed her hand and looked at me. And smiled. That was not a kind smile. In fact, I'd say there was a mean glint in her eye. My heart started pounding faster. Oh no. This couldn't be good. My day hadn't gone well enough for me to fool myself into thinking it could go well.

Before I had a chance to think about what I should really say or do about it, her hand was wrapped back around me and I felt myself forcefully being leaned down, until I was staring directly at the ground. What the...

Then, darkness. I was almost happy I hadn't seen what had caused it because I surely would have panicked. As it was, I was just utterly confused. At first. I felt something slimy and huge push against my front and started screaming, not having any idea what was going on.

I felt something extremely soft, like a feather mattress and feather pillows soft, touching my lower region, all around it. Wrapping around it.

The air was, god, the air was thick. Humid, heated, like a sauna. And it was, everything was wet. The soft things, the wet thing I was screaming into, the air. My mind clicked into place what had happened.

I was in her mouth. She had put me in her mouth.

What the fuck?!

The tongue, I now realized, was extremely wet and slimy, coated in saliva and was coating me in it as well. It roamed around my body, like an extremely massive, creepy, disgusting tentacle. Soaking the front of me, my head, my hair, my back when it managed to reach there. It was, awful was too light a word.

I tried biting it. Hard as I could. It did nothing. I hadn't tried biting someone before, mainly because everything was happening too fast before, but I didn't expect it to be this useless. It was a bite and this was a tongue. It should have done something. But nooo, of course it didn't.

So I just had to suffer there, in shock and fury and utter disgust, as it moved all around me. Until I was wet enough that I was spitting out someone else's saliva. Ughh. And it was so thick too! It felt sticky as well. If it was any thicker I'd mistake it for a much worse liquid. I'd never see mouth's the same way again. Even just having one right now was making me feel ill.

Then it all started moving. I felt myself sliding against the tongue, sadly face first and getting some spit up my damn nose, as the lips and entire mouth pulled back. It pulled the lips up my stomach, torso, and all the way up to my shoulders, feeling my disgustingly wet body meeting open air, before the lips moved back down again.

A shock filled me. I hadn't realized it before, too focused on the wet tentacle before me but. But. But.

I was being blown? This, this, this fucker was sucking me off! But not like that! I hadn't even realized before and now that I had?!

"Oh my god" or at least, that was what I tried to say.

Instead, pre-cum bubbled up and out of me, taking me completely by surprise. I hadn't even felt it rising! But now that I focused on it, that bubbling down there was intense.

I tried to scream, I tried to curse, I tried to somehow grow arms, I tried to bite.

It was all in vain. Three of those were impossible as my mouth was forced open and liquid poured out of me and onto the tongue, mixing with the saliva in the mouth. The fourth proved just as futile despite my best wishes.

She, woman #2, pushed herself all the way down me and I felt a kind of, extra suctioning force, practically pulling the liquid out of my mouth. Describing the whole sensation was, impossible. Maybe like being in a vacuum tube? I wouldn't know.

This just kept going. She actually sped up. The sensation of feeling my saliva coated body meeting fresh air happening rapidly now, again and again.

Then, my head slammed into something and then I curved. She had deepthroated me. I was always a "long" dick and that had never been relevant till right now.

I could feel myself, now down deeper into her throat, and it was terrifying. It felt like being eaten alive. And everything was still pitch dark. This whole time, it had all been blackness as far as the eye could see and it still was that. But now, now the air was so, was it even air anymore? It was so hot and musky. The throat of someone. That the deep blackness in front of me led to certain death if I could somehow fall in.

The terror was only wiped away by my utter disgust when I felt a chunk of pre-cum be spit out of me, down into that abyss.

And now it was slow but deep. Again and again, I was slowly pulled away and then slowly pushed all the way back in, feeling the lips move around me, forced to slide across the tongue torso and face first, feeling myself hover over a fall into a stomach as the throat seemed to constrict, literally, around me.

All while the bubbling in my stomach kept changing in intensity. Always rising, always building to that horrible outcome, but sometimes slow and sometimes fast.

Another shock broke through my building desire to knock myself out somehow with the tongue. She was making this slow on purpose. Making the blowjob last.

That was enough to garner hate. For this, for the piss, for the cum. Hate, hate at her, hate at the world. She was, she was playing with me. No, she wasn't even treating me like a person! I was just, just...

Just a dick to them.

I wish that had been it, that right after that everything had ended or that horrible gut feeling of knowing I wasn't a person to them made me turn back.

No. None of that happened.

I was slid across a mouth, over and over and over and over again for minutes. Minutes that felt like hours as the saliva would get in my own mouth, even past the liquid spew I was pushing out. I was sucked on, until I felt I should have dried off by now. I was forced to breathe in the air of a giant. To feel the heat of it all continuously. And always in pitch black darkness.

The deepthroating sped up, a lot. I was sickeningly thankful. Finally, this nightmare would end. Albeit horribly.

Faster faster, making me dizzy with feeling my body exposed and then unexposed to the air, again and again and again. Feeling my stomach roil and toil, building to an explosion I wasn't ready to feel again.

Building, building, building.

Then, with a final slam down by her mouth, burst.

It exploded out of me, again, pouring out onto her tongue and down her throat.

My disgust reached new heights when a cum covered tongue started to try and get in my mouth. I was sucked and felt the liquid be pulled away by the force. I was no less coated than before. It seemed her tongue was going wild, trying get all of it. At the very minimum, I'd leave this mouth with little to no cum in me this time.

Finally, finally, with a 'pop' I was pulled out between her lips. The light, the beautiful light. There might have been tears in my eyes from it. The saliva made it impossible to tell for everyone.

"We gotta do that again."

That was the first thing she said, the new woman. Her girlfriend.

Not 'how was it for you', not 'are you okay', not anything else. Just a statement of enjoyment. Not even thinking about me. That was, that was way too far but if I was tired at masturbation, that was nothing compared to now.

I felt bone dead and tired. So tired. Tired tired tired tired tired tired tired.

This would not be me falling asleep. This would not be a simple passing out.

The woman attached to me said "I don't know about that..." as my vision went black and I was gone from pure and utter exhaustion.

I didn't dream but I felt like I heard voices in that space of black nothingness those who pass out reach.

'Oh crap! Think he'll be okay?!'

'Eh, who cares. I'm sure he'll be fine.'

'This feels... wrong.'

'Janet, you liked the blowjob right?'

'....yeah.'

'Then let's be wrong. You have a penis. The guy is kinda just... an unfortunate add-on.'

'...ok. Okay Margaret. But no more right now.'

'Well duh. I got a feeling you can't get it up unless he's awake. But afterwards? Well, I've got something fun planned.'