All Comments on 'I Became My Little Sister's Bitch Ch. 04'

by Cobaltofdark

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AliceTagAliceTag11 months ago

Love this story so far! The internal dialogue is neat

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well that was rape and torture however much it's wrapped up.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Kinky, was should be tagged with more strong stuff though, still want to see more from the parents around the two daughters, breakfast seems to be the only time they cross paths.

jleetechiejleetechie11 months ago

At first I thought some ponygirl training was in the offing, but now think hucow is the way to go...

CobaltofdarkCobaltofdark11 months agoAuthor

Jleetechie, hucow training might be down the road. But sending the girls away to a pony ranch camp for a two week could be an incredible stroy. Thanks for the inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This a good story. I love the fact that it's the little sister doing all this to her. here are a couple ideas for Future chapters. Alathia will have to take Bex back to Trinity's shop after lunch, as she come up with another Brilliant idea for Bex. She now wants Trinity to tattoo Bex above her pussy with the words that says, "Alathia's personal fuck-toy". Also Alathia knows a doctor that can temporary remove someone's Voice, but the voice can be restored if wanted it to be. So Need less to say Bex got her voice turned off next, as Alathia got Tired of Bex always Whining and begging for her to stop. Please write some more on this story..

CobaltofdarkCobaltofdark11 months agoAuthor

Anonymous - be secret reveal this is the same Bex from the other story so I can't alter Bex's appearance too much trust me fucktoy Bex as a tramp stamp was an idea and property of alathia above her pussy as well lol next chapters very intresting you'll love Minx and Linx

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When, oh god when can I read more of this? I need it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCobaltofdark@Cobaltofdark
Ugh if you want to know ask email me at cougar161@yahoo.com and I'll answer any question. Dashcougar on discord The reading order is as such: 1 Rise of the Bubblegum Princess 2 Rise of the Bubblegum Princess: And So We Fight 3 Rise of the Bubblegum Princess: Our Teeth And A...