I Begged For His Cock Pt. 03 - Finale

Story Info
Wedding vows replaced by pure lust.
2.9k words
4.41
11.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PG564E
PG564E
208 Followers

Jill was getting ready to go home from work shortly. It was Friday afternoon, and Nasra had been very busy all day. She was so anxious for it to be Saturday afternoon. Her boss had ordered her and Don to be at the office no later than noon.

He would not tell her what he had in store for the oversexed couple. Nothing she tried worked to get him to talk. She talked dirty with him all the time now.

Nasra had come out of the office around lunchtime and Jill smiled sexily at her boss.

"Are you going to eat lunch Nasra?"

"Can't too busy."

"mmm too busy for me to suck your cock sexy man?"

"Tomorrow Jill. Don't blow Don tonight. I want him as horny as you."

Don was Jill's husband. After Nasra had laid his hard wood to her she had told her husband he fucked her, and very good. He came in her pussy, and she wanted his big brown dick again.

She was jacking Don off telling him of her cheating on him, because she knew Don wanted to blow a man badly. They had told each other their long privately held sexual fantasy's, and acted on them eagerly. She had taken Don to work to meet Nasra, and in no time he was on his knees sucking Nasra's long dick.

So each fulfilled what once was secret between them in their marriage. The relief and excitement both felt was terrific. No more of wanting taboo sex, just go and get fucked and suck dick.

She cleaned up her desktop and hurried to get home.

#############################################################

Don had cooked some burgers and fries for the couple for dinner. He heard the car door close and looked towards the front door. Jill entered the house and walked up to Don and they began a long soulful kiss which led to them feeling each other's sex. Almost ten minutes of foreplay ensued, until Jill broke off their kiss.

"love you honey. Nasra gave me an order not to suck your cock tonight. So, I won't."

Don was a little frustrated. "Look Jill, we both had sex with him but that doesn't give him the right to tell you what, and what not, to do."

"I know that baby, but he is so forceful. I like a man to act that way with me. Makes me want his cock even more. Just being honest hon."

Don did not care for the answer she had given him, but said nothing. He was thinking instead of the bliss he felt when her dark skinned boss stood over him and shot a huge load of cum in Don's mouth. His erection was pushing against his pants and Jill smoothed her hand on it.

"lets go upstairs and fuck Don. I need your cock inside me."

The couple made love then ate a somewhat cold dinner. Each was anxious to have sex with a man outside of their marriage - together.

############################################################

Don's hands were shaking on the steering wheel when he parked their car near Jill's workplace. She had tight denim shorts on, and a tight T-shirt that showed all of her tits and hardened nipples. She looked so good she could have caused traffic wrecks had she been walking down the street like that.

Don wore a baggy pair of cargo shorts with nothing on beneath them, except for a racy black thong he had bought yesterday at an adult book store. A sheer black mesh thong with thin straps that led around his waist, and was braced by a tight strip of fabric that was almost buried in his ass crack.

His casual dress shirt barely hid the bulge in his shorts.

Nasra grinned sordidly. He had made whores of a married white couple. He loved the skin contrast between their pale white skin and his dark brown body. He was extemely turned on seeing his dark brown cock slide in and out of their mouths.

"OK guys, they are here. Wait in the other room until I call you all to come in."

"Don't fucking make us wait too long." His twin brother Amir answered. Nasra's two younger brothers, Shawar and Murad hid in the other room with Amir. All three were stark naked. Their cocks were semi-hard in anticipation of blasting their sperm in this sexy white couple Nasra had boasted of having sex with.

Jill opened the door and saw Nasra leering at her and Don. "I see you both are eager to please my cock this afternoon. That excites me Jill, you look very sexy."

Don felt a little awkward as Nasra barely acknowledged his presence.

"Come here and kiss me Jill" Nasra demanded. She rapidly moved towards him, and the two embraced passionately. Don watched silently as Nasra's hands caressed his wife's denim clad ass and squeezed each cheek. He was beginning to become jealous for letting their sexual desires go wild. His regret stopped quickly, as Nasra let go of Jill and stripped his clothes off. He was fit, and his cock drooped between his legs obscenely.

"Don, get over here and suck my dick. Make it super hard and wet. Do what I tell you."

The sight of her bosses penis cleared Don's mind of his bothersome thoughts. Like moth to a flame, he knelt down and held Nasra's rising dick. He moaned before he even put it in his mouth. He could smell the manly scent and he slid the man's penis into his mouth.

Jill had been left standing and watched Don begin blowing her boss. Nasra saw her.

"Come over and kiss me while your husband sucks my cock." She too obeyed instantly and her pussy was wet with desire. They kissed for a minute or two and Nasra pulled his tongue out of her mouth.

He looked down. "Your becoming a very good cock sucker Don. Your pretty good at this." He winked lewdly at Jill. "I have three brothers, one is my twin Amir. The others are Shawar and Murad. Like me, they have large dicks. But they have had little or no sex with white people. After today, they will have memories for their lifetimes."

Nasra yelled "Come in now, this horny couple will do whatever you tell them to!"

The door sprung open, and three naked men rushed in with lustful intentions. Jill's mouth was opened in shock, but Nasra pulled her lips back to his, and sexual heat filled the room. Jill gasped as hands reached around her back and held each of her tits and then began caressing them. Then she could feel a large hard cock press against her sexy ass. Amir was getting rock hard now.

Don was vaguely aware of what was going on. He had heard Nasra call his brothers, but was busy smoking his brown love bone. Now, he could sense other bodies around him. Nasra pulled his swollen dick out, and his two brothers stood at angles so Don could start blowing them also.

"suck this bitch" Murad ordered. His fat uncut cock was kissed by Don, then he engulfed his manhood in his eager mouth. Don felt ecstatic. So much cock to suck. So much cum to swallow. He bobbed quickly on Murad's penis.

"oooo he's good" cooed Murad. Lick my foreskin back, suck on the head now." Don's tongue did exactly what he was told. This excited Don beyond words. He had somebody's cock in his other hand and was awkwardly stroking it. Amir's hands freed Jill's remarkable tits, and now were busy sliding down her tight shorts and revealed her lovely naked ass. She was moaning into Nasra's mouth when her feet kicked off her shorts.

Jill spread her legs without being told. Becoming a fucking slut was only getting better for her. She felt a dick being slid up and down her wet pussy slit. It send tremors through her body. Amir's cock head was bigger than his shaft which was 7 inches long. The pretty white woman groaned as Amir guided his erection into her welcoming fuck hole. Two, three, four inches and more, until his legs touched Jill's ass. "Oh god, fuck me, make me cum Amir."

Don heard his wife's sultry plea. Now another brown cock was placed in his mouth. Hands were placed on the back of Don's head, and slowly guided mouth down until the six inches of cut dick were almost all in his mouth. He could feel it at the entrance to his throat and forced an inch of dick meat into his throat. "URG URG URG" and wet sounds filled the room.

Don's wedding ring gleamed against the brown ass he held his arms around. A filthy sexy blow job was being given to a stranger he had never met. Don cared nothing about that. He was reveling in the fact he had a man's warm pulsing dick in his throat. He had taken his whole cock and his thong felt like it would snap he dick was so fucking hard.

"uwwlll fuck yes fuck me baby... feels so fucking good" Jill gasped. Nasra decided to up the sexual heat in the room.

"OK sexy, were going to the couch. Lie on top of my brother and guide his dick into your pussy. I have a tube of high quality lube Jill. I'll let you lube my cock with it while Amir fucks you. Then I'm going to kneel on your sides and fuck you with my nice brown cock in your ass. But... only if you beg for it. Take two cocks inside you in front of your faggot husband."

Jill was in a trance like state. She had dreamed about doing this exact filthy sexual deed many times as she fantacised in bed. Amir went to the couch and laid down flat. His dick was wet with Jill's pussy fluid. Jill did not speak, but joined Amir on the couch, and spread her legs, guiding his cock back into her body.

Nasra smiled wickedly as her stood by the arm of the couch, where Jill's hands could reach him to lube his schlong. Nasra pressed the tube of sex aid all over his cock. He capped it for now.

"tell me what you need Jill."

"oh fuck I'm so hot fuck me in the ass Nasra, put it to me... I need two big dicks in me please."

"tell me if you want my brother to fill your cunt with his man cream."

"oh sweet man Amir cum in my pussy, fuck me hard OH GOD YES!"

Nasra was too excited to toy with Jill anymore. Her hands were slick with lubing Nasra's cock to fuck her gorgeous ass. Nasra hurried to get on the couch with those two, and looked in wonder at Jill's tight rosebud, He slathered lube on his middle finger, and took his time finger fucking her. She began moaning primally. Jill liked this anal penetration. She had a strong orgasm and gasped as Nasra placed another finger into her rectum. He was still being gentle with her, and planned on adding another finger in a minute or two.

Murad's cock tingled with his impending ejaculation into a white man's mouth. He moved his smooth cock head an inch and a half down Don's throat. Tears ran down his face and he desperately needed oxygen so he could continue blowing this man.

Murad sensed this and pulled his prick out for a little while. "Damn, you like sucking on my Middle eastern dick man. I'm gonna cum right down your fucking throat now faggot."

Don's open mouth welcomed this lewd mouth fucking. Murad leaned his back and head back, and pumped a thick flood of male sperm down his cock sucker's throat. Don could not really taste it, but his own cock almost shot it's load through the mesh on this thong. He still had his clothes on!

Jill's eyes widened like saucers as Nasra's dick plunged past her O ring. He held it there, three brown inches of dick in her beautiful gaping asshole. He pulled it back, then in again. He fucked her ass with three inches of dick and she was wailing like a banshee now. She was lust crazed, babbling :ohyesohmygodIlikethis... fuck my holes, fuck your married white whore!" It was at that moment Nasra shoved all seven rigid inches of dick up her tiny, once virgin ass. Jill howled as Murad wiped his dick on Don's face, and made way for Shawar to get sucked off. Don got a fast glimpse of his wife being impaled by two dark men and she was fucking loving it!"

Don stood and tore off his cargo shorts, and freed his blood gorged dick from it's cage. Shawar motioned Don to sit upright in a leather chair. He took this cue and sat back, and simply opened his mouth to service another big dark penis.

Shawar was extremely turned on by all of this sex going on in the room. He fed his erection to Don, and ran his hand through Don's hair as he began fellating Shawar.

"mmm that feels good... suck my dick baby... oh yeah, lick the head faggot.... hell yes."

The three people fucking on the couch were in sexual overdrive. Jill was being fucked and sodomized, and babbled and wailed non-stop now. The two men were grunting like animals, their dicks soaked by her pussy juice and dirty slurping sex sounds.

The men were getting very close now, and suddenly Jill's body tensed and shook, as an unbelievably powerful orgasm rocked her body. She actually screamed in pleasure, and the men's dick's erupted with hot semen filling both her fuck holes.

The couple were being used as sperm banks. Both were thrilled by this wicked fucking sex. Nasra tried to relax and began to breathe normally after a while. He pulled his cummy lubed dick out of Jill's asshole. He got off of the couch and walked over to Don.

He pulled Shawar back and presented the cock that had just cum into Jill's pilfered ass. "lick it boy, it's my cum and the smell of your woman's ass on it. Lick every fucking drop."

Don's mind was spinning out of control. He welcomed Nasra's dick into his mouth, and began jacking off violently. His balls swung everywhere as he licked and suckled the cock that had just filled his wife's ass with it's seed.

"awwwwwwuulll fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!' Don wailed as torrents of sperm shot out of his dick. Thick white streams of life giving splooge flew from the head of his cock and fell in thick drops all over the floor. Nasra saw this incredible ejaculation and his wicked mind created a wicked encore for this dirty white couple and his brothers.

Rest for awhile. Get something to drink, calm their bodies down. The man and his wife would kneel and suck each of their dicks back to rididity. Then, Nasra would lay on his back on the floor. Jill would mouth him and ride his hard cock. One brother would feel his hard on to Jill as she fucked Nasra, and the other two would settle (for now) on placing their cocks in each of her hand's to stroke. Hubby was going to watch. Nasra was almost 100% the faggot would have a hard on.

Nasra's mind had a timetable. Each of the four would be ridden by her pussy. All four would be orally pleased by Jill. All four would be jacked off, and the finale would be that all four men cum at the same fucking time. Nasra's dick began to rise again.

Jill had her arms around Don. They were both in a state of sexual numbness. Each barely had realized the extent of their uninhibited sex they had just provided to these four men.

Don had no clue what Nasra had planned. After Jill had been violated by the four, it would be rest time again. Jill would watch her husband be fucked in the ass by 4 different men. She would see men cum in his mouth. Watch his white hands filled with brown dick to enter one of his holes soon.

When Don originally begged Nasra to let him suck his cock, he had no idea this would lead to multiple blow jobs. To feel so much slick cum glide down his once manly throat. He fucking loved giving head. He had learned how to take it in his throat, and that thrilled him too. Jill's hand found Don's needful cock. She knelt down before him, and took his manhood into her sexy cum smelling mouth. She gently blew him, and Don came again but nothing like the explosion he had set off before.

Jill rose and put her mouth to Don's lips. The shared their first cum kiss and had blown each one of the men resting. Jill had never felt so wanted, so sexy as she had this afternoon. She was a cock slut now, and she new it beyond any doubt. So was her husband.

An hour passed. Nasra stood up and explained what was going to happen to celebrate the end of today's sex party. If one could see the couple's eyes KNOW all 4 men would use them sexually and each would witness it, they would have been amazed.

Both wanted more cock. Four on one's, each wanted it. Nasra grinned widely. His guess had been right on the money. Don's cock was hard a slab of iron.

PG564E
PG564E
208 Followers